• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-Pac & Scott Hall to make WWE returns?

Mad Metal

Getting Noticed By Management
SOURCE: Wrestling Edge

- Sean "X-Pac" Waltman was recently interviewed on 93.X Rock in his hometown of Minneapolis. Waltman said he was in talks with Triple H and WWE about him returning to the company soon. He also said he would prefer to return with Scott Hall as he thinks WWE is lacking good tag teams and feels they could make an impact together.
I don't think the WWE is lacking good tag teams now, but it's just how they use their tag teams and the division. After seeing how good of shape Scott Hall got to be in quickly, I wouldn't mind seeing one last run and as I recall, a few months ago he was starting to train to get back into wrestling shape for a hopeful return to WWE or TNA.

Seeing both Hall and X-Pac are good friends with Triple H, things could turn out good. This would be very good seeing the USA Network is pushing for more "star power" on RAW.

What do you think?

If those two come back, the result will make Cena's push look like Val Venis. I'm not excited at all. There is a reason that legit hate towards a wrestler is called "X-Pac heat".

I don't think the WWE is lacking good tag teams now, but it's just how they use their tag teams and the division. After seeing how good of shape Scott Hall got to be in quickly, I wouldn't mind seeing one last run and as I recall, a few months ago he was starting to train to get back into wrestling shape for a hopeful return to WWE or TNA.

Seeing both Hall and X-Pac are good friends with Triple H, things could turn out good. This would be very good seeing the USA Network is pushing for more "star power" on RAW.

What do you think?

How can you say the WWE is not lacking in good tag teams? It has nothing to do with how they use them, it's just they have no one to use. That's why there is no tag team division (never mind two).

The only teams they have are Kendrick and London, and WGTT, and both of these groups are under-utilized and mis-managed, I will agree with you on that.

That leaves who? The Highlanders? Deuce and Domino? The Major Brothers? Or even worse, any random two singles wrestlers slapped together for an impromptu tag team. The WWE is brutally low on tag team talent, as evidenced by the fact that neither belt was even contested at the GAB.

Personally I cannot stand X-Pac and I believe the WWE would be better off without him, he's consistently been nothing but trouble in the past and I don't see the benefit of him returning is worth the inherent risk.

I would love to see Scott Hall back in the WWE, especially since he has gotten himself back into pretty good shape amazingly fast. A history of trouble as well, but here I believe the benefits of a return of the "bad guy" outweigh the risks. At least he's not a total asshole like X-Pac.

I would love to see Hall and Nash return to the WWE together. They could reprise the Outsiders (but a new name), but in no way be associated with the nWo (that's over). I don't know how tied to TNA Nash is contractually, but if it could be done, that would be great. If not, a returning Hall to feud with Carlito for stealing his gimmick would be gold.

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, although past their primes, could bring some instant credibility back to the WWE. God knows such credibility is badly needed.

Well that would be interesting if these guys cameback as a tag team together but I don't see it happening at all. I could see X-Pac coming back but not Hall, he is too old and more importantly unreliable. But HHH does have a lot of stroke around there so it isn't entirely impossible.

I don't think this is a good idea what so ever. X-Pac used to have talent and Scott Hall is over weight and sure, he may have charisma but i don't think he would be able to handle a full time schedule right now.

Personally I don't really want scott hall and x-pac shoved down my throat just because they close with trip, so i can only hope that they stay where they are

I personally think a TNA return is more likely for Scott Hall. I think if he were to be brought into WWE, they would just use him to put over Cena and Lashley before being wished the best in his future endeavors.

I think Scott lives in Florida which would be perfect for him to do TNA. There wouldn't be hardly any travel involved, and even if he didn't want to wrestle he could still be brought in to reunite with Nash, which would make for interesting storylines and backstage segments.

As for X-Pac, again I think TNA is more likely, but I could see him going either way. Didn't he reunite with HHH and Shawn at a house show a while back? I think the DX angle is over now but if Pac returned to WWE I could definately see him being involved with Shawn or HHH in some way.

I don't think WWE will risk bringing in these two...Hall is getting old and was out of shape he's too risky. He probably would be better going to TNA and its seems more possible with the light schedule. Pac as well I doubt WWE will bring him in again he stays in too much trouble and DX is dead so there really isnt any use for him

The tag team divison is crap right now but these two aren't going to help it. They are has beens that are nothing anymore they should focus on building the Tag division with young talent.

I doubt they will be in WWE. TNA seems more likely but Hall and Pac should just stay wherever they are.They are past their primes and wouldnt do much good but bring "star power" back. I also agree with whoever said we wouldnt want to see them constanly shoved down our throats. As we get enough of that weekly on RAW.

I don't know why WWE is trying to bring back all these "oldies". If they would bring back that old talent, the only ones I would take would be The Rock, Kurt Angle, Goldberg and Lesnar. (but any of those are unlikely)

WWE should try to bring in some new wrestlers, who are still young but not just some "fill-the-roster" wrestlers. They should think hard what kind of characters they would have. And I don't mean some huge wrestlers like Khali. I would love to see new wrestlers who can really wrestle, like Kurt and Benoit.

RKO, you have to look at it from a business standpoint. If having somebody on your show boosts the ratings and earns you more money, then the logical thing is to want them on your roster. That's why WWE and TNA will spend money to bring in some older guys, because they are big names and will get more people watching.

X-Pac ain't exactly a ratings grabber which is still why I'm not real sure that WWE would take him back, but Scott Hall is a big name in the wrestling business and has taken tremendous efforts to get back into ring shape. I wouldn't see the harm in bringing him back, especially since he probably wouldn't be working a full-time wrestling schedule anyway. The only thing WWE has to worry about is his backstage conduct, but seeing how much weight he's lost so quickly proves to me that he's truly serious about making a wrestling return. I'd say, hire him, and if he messes up, just fire him again. No harm done.

What do you think?

they would be amazing star power for Raw, but you also have to think of Smackdown. they are in a bad way of tag teams and if xpac and scott hall returned, id send them to smackdown due to the lack of tag team division, raw has too much star power and too many tag teams. smackdown has what, the majors, deuce and domino, they need more tag team on smackdown. raw has enough. besides, the acclaimed "a show" is just a waste of 2 hours and 10 minutes or five minutes anyways because why? because its rather comforting to know that some things just never change.

No way these two should come back. What the hell is X-pac going to do for the RAW, SD!, and ECW roster? Absolutley nothing. The guy is a totall has been and he gets into too much trouble and we all know that the WWE does not need that right now. As for Scott Hall, Have you seen him? He Is overweight and old. I think it is far to risky for the wwe to bring these two back.

RKO, you have to look at it from a business standpoint. If having somebody on your show boosts the ratings and earns you more money, then the logical thing is to want them on your roster. That's why WWE and TNA will spend money to bring in some older guys, because they are big names and will get more people watching.

I understand, but I just wonder. It wasn't not too long a go, like 3-4 years ( don't remember correctly) when WWE was bringing huge names back to wrestling for a short periods. There were names like Goldberg, Kevin Nash and
so on. Now they only get some Roddy Piper, American Dream! And that's what I'm saying, if we don't get those huge names why bother. Concentrate just bringing in new faces with heavily thought characters.

I would avsolutely love to see both X-Pac and Scott Hall. Not only could they be used as a tag team, they can both be used as singles wrestlers too. Like someone else said, Hall could feud with Carlito, and X-Pac could go to Smackdown and join the Cruiserweight division. And y'all need to stop hating on X-Pac.

I always thought that it would be better if X-Pac came back and reformed with DX. Maybe thats me living in the past but hey, it worked then, it could sure as hell work now. Contrary to what people beleive, I though the reformation of DX was a success. Sure there was no Chyna, no Outlaws and no X-Pac but if you look to the root of DX, the founding members were there. X-Pac would make a great little addition to the reformed DX. As far as Scott Hall goes, I wouldn't mind seeing him back in Razor Ramon gimmick. That gimmick kicked ass and he had kick ass music to boot. I'm probably just going through a bout of nostalgia but hell, who doesn'r once in a while.

well i would love to see them again, ive always been behind scott hall he was one of my all time favs, and i enjoy x-pac in ring, i think hes a much better talent than most of the WWE guys today =/

i havent seen any of x-pacs matches latley, but his TNA and WSX matches were awsome and i would love for him to come back and kick some ass on SD!... maybe a feud with mysterio.. i see them both putting on a hell of a match

and it would be cool to see scott hall kick carlitos ass haha, hes getting in shape really fast wich proves to me hes really serious about his return

if they come back as a tag i wouldnt mind, SD! really needs some new tag teams right now, so does RAW but SD! is worse =/

I agree and disagree with some of you. I always see TNA always bringing in former WWE superstars as if it's no big deal, so why can't WWE bring back some of their own stars?

On the other hand, I somewhat agree it is risky to bring in Scott Hall. Just like majority of the businesses across the United States, the number one way to succeed is being a good business man. Don't believe me? Ask John Cena. Whether people likes it or not, good attitudes, obeying the rules and act as a professional is the most important thing which is how someone like John Cena got to be pushed and chosen over majority of the roster, which like I said, all businesses across the US does that, despite if people likes it or not.

As much as I love to re-live the past like the good old days when I was a kid, I wouldn't want to get my hopes up for a WWE return when they will be released for acting like a dumbass the next day.

As for X-Pac, I guess the main reason I want him back is because I was a huge fan of his back in 1998 - 2000. idc about the "X-Pac heat" or what others say but then again, some people such as myself need to move forward instead of backwards.

I really see a X Return, and there's more than one reason. Number one: $$$, i mean, TNA can't pay every single ex-WWE a fortune, and with Kurt Angle being the "Triple H" of TNA, i see it dificult for X pac to land on Florida for good. And lets remember that he is a real life good friend of Triple H, making the deal more easy.
X pac is currently working with Konnan on AAA, and with Konnan shooting TNA.... you do the math.

Scot Hall.....i dont know, i cant see him returning to wrestle full time, instead, he could be X pac manager or something like that.

Scott Hall could return to do something other than wrestle, okay get involved in a small rivalry like try to kill the legend of Scott Hall then have another wrestler after Scott Hall got beat by Randy Orton have him stick up for Hall and bestOrton and then have a rematch between Orton and Hall so as to not make Scott Hall look like he was there for short term or to put someone over.

Send X Pac to Raw or ECW, I think he could team up with someone on Rawor go for the ECW Title and bring back credibility to the title, ECW needs a new veteran that wont get jobbed or put into crap storyline like Dreamer.

Once ECW get some credibility i think that ECW would become good again and then Vince would allow for Balls to win matches and Dreamer to be Hardcore and sandman to be in a tag team as these Originals have been shit on in the New ECW.

I would love to see Scott Hall back. X-Pac I'm pretty indifferent to.

But has anybody read that Torch Talk that Scott Hall did like... a little over a year ago? I know it was sometime last year and somewhere in it he talks about Kevin Nash telling him to get in shape so that the two of them can come back. I don't know how serious they were, but I just thought it was interesting that these rumors were going around because I think Nash's contract with TNA expires in October of this year... which isn't too far away... and obviously Hall is in MUCH better shape than he was a year ago.

And wasn't X-Pac supposed to go to Mexico or something for a while?

I dont see how it could HURT wwe to bring them back, especially to SD!, were they are lacking...both guys can put on quality matches, but I would only want to see it if Hall is totally back in shape, becuase seeing him how he looked last year was terrible, and would ruin my image of scott hall....Razor Ramon was one of my all time favorites, and the way he looked last year was something I wanted to erase from my memory...but all in all, if they are both in shape and focused, I dont see why adding two talented guys could hurt wwe

i like both of these guys, both talented in the ring and although they have been unreliable in the past, why dont WWE give them a short term (eg 6month) contract with an option to extend it if they dont screw up. Then it would be up to Waltman and Hall not to mess up their chance. If they do- fire them. End of

but i still think they could be assets to the company

Hey Yo!

i would like do see them both return but i dont see it happening. But if they did i would like to see X pac go to smackdown i think he could help out there midcard division like for the U.S title maybe not win it but i think him and matt hardy could have a decent feud for it if matt ever gets the title. Scott hall i would be happier then hell if he returned because i a huge hall fan i think he should go to raw to be a big player...not wwe championship material but farther then IC title material. For some reason though i couldent see that happening because of his track record for reliability. But maybe if hall has quit drinking then wee might consider it.But has hall quit drinking? if anybody knows then please post it on here.

1998 Called, it said it wanted it's big story back.

Honestly, who cares about X-Pac or Scott Hall. Hall can't stay out of rehab, and X-Pac is just a shadow of his former self, and just a royal screw up all along. This would have been a big story, oh, say after Wrestlemania 14, not in 2007, and not with a mid 40's Scott Hall, and the Kid pushing the big 40 as well.

Scott Hall is a locker room Killer, and TNA should do it's best to stay away from signing him back again. There is nothing left for these guys to contribute to the business, and they should just go away.

You would be amused by the return of Razor Ramon though Shocky. Have him come out in his current state in Razor gear. Oozing machismo. Trying to get Kristal to marry him instead. That would be awesome. Then have security take him away. And that's it. No match. No further appearences. Just Scott Hall with his shorts pulled up way to high, showing off some pubic hair. Trying to get Kristal to be his wife.

I Think A New Tag Team That Can Actually Wrestle Would Be Good Or Even A Legend Tag Team But Let's Face It Hawks Gone So No Roadwarriors But Wwe Does Need A Team Of Roadwarrior Standards I Think With Dx Down Rated Rko Done There Is Maby 2 Possibly 3 Good Teams One Being Cryme Tyme But We Never See Them Hardys Who Are On Seperate Shows Plus Jeff Might Be Suspended Now And Thats Really All I Think Making A Team Outa Old Legends That Can Still Go Would Be Good I Mean They Really Need Some Teams Like The Pre-attitude & Attitude Days Outlaws, Kane&taker, Rock N' Sock, Lod, Nasty Boys, Hart Foundation, Demolition, Million Dollar Corp. , Diesel & Hbk, Teams Like That But I Really Don't See X-pac & Hall Being It Even If He Got In Shape And Went By Razor Again But I Have Here Rumors Mind You Only Rumors Don't Take It As Gospal But That Nash Wants Back In Wwe Weither He Wants To Or Vince Even Wants Him Some Old Talent Would Create Some Ratings And I Think With All The Injuries Vince Needs To Do Something And Do It Fast Before Wwe Goes To The Point Of No Return

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back