• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will we ever see Scott Hall in the WWE again?

Will we ever see Scott Hall in the WWE again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking at the pictures of what DDP has done to Jake Roberts, you can bet your life Scott Hall will be back in the WWE in some for or another! The amount of cash people have donated to Scott (near 80 grand) for his indiegogo project is a testament to how many people want him back on television and care for him.

DDP has said the rest of his wrestling career will consist of "show up, hit a Diamond Cutter, leave." No more matches.
I can see Scott Hall doing pretty much the same thing.

Probably when Punk rips the clique. They will have punk pour alcohol on scott hall to get him some more cheap heat while the sheep chant cm punk. Personally i hope Hall stays away for for for life unless it's for the Hall of fame induction

I don't see Scott working a match ever again. He might get into ring shape, but he's wrecked so many opportunities that it wouldn't seem right to grant him a spot on the roster in any capacity.

My hope is that if Scott gets clean and keeps clean for a year, they grant him a Hall of Fame induction with his fellow NWO members. If he doesn't even get that, I still hope that for his own sake he keeps clean just for his general health.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back