• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will we ever see a Kliq reunion in the future?

Savion83

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well on January 4th on what was "the one night stand" of the Monday night wars. On TNA we all seen one-half of the infamous Kliq back together for the first time in a while with Hall, Nash, and Sean Waltman. And so far both Scott Hall & Sean Waltman have stayed out of trouble enough to stay on the TNA roster. While over in the WWE on RAW we have Triple H and Shawn Michaels as the two bissest sucesses that came out of the Kliq. And if you were to call Justin Credible a member of the Kliq? He's nowhere to be found? So all with all this going on right now in the wrestling industry it had me thinking, will there or should I say will we see a Kliq reunion?

As we should know, Shawn Michaels is ending his legendary career in the WWE. While Triple H is damn near married to the WWE due to his marrige to Stephanie McMahon. But what if just for a short-term period? Things didn't work out in TNA for Sean Waltman since he and Scott Hall aren't on the TNA roster via TNA.com? I thought he was? So what if Triple H pulled some strings with his daddy-in law Vince McMahon and got Sean Waltman re-hired back in the WWE? The company already teased that there could be a future for Waltman in DX back when D-Generation X got back together in mid-2006 when Waltman made a one night return at a WWE live event when he came from out the crowd after a DX match.

And Scott Hall and the WWE are still on good terms as both Scott Hall and "The E" were talking about Hall returning to the company since last year along with Sid Viscious. With Scott Hall way out of shape to wrestling, he could just be a regular TV personality in the WWE. Even a manager since his career is ending? That leaves Kevin Nash. Now that Kevin Nash's "wrestling" lord & savior Hulk Hogan (along with Eric Bischoff) is in the captain's seat over in TNA. It's hard to believe that Nash will ever leave TNA. But who knows? But we all know that Kevin Nash's motto in wrestling is towards THE MONEY as it has been for years! He left Vince the first time around back in the WWF during Nash's "Diesel years" because of his taste for MORE MONEY with billionaire Ted's (Turner) WCW promotion. With Nash's aging and medical health problems, it's only a matter of time and if the price is right along with the schedule? Kevin Nash could possibly come back to the WWE as a politic figure backstage like/with his buddy Triple H. I heard that Kevin Nash was hanging out with the McMahon family (and Stone Cold Steve Austin) at Wrestlemania 24 in Orlando in there skybox.

Where somehow the Kliq comes up with a idea to really "get the band back together" on WWE TV all at one time even if it is only for one night? Like they say, "anythings possible in the WWE" right? I know what ya'll thinking right now. I can dream right? But just think about possibiltys of this happening in the future. And it would be cool if Justin Credible did make a cameo!

That would be really cool to see all those guys in the ring together, even if it was just for one night. And I think it would be a much bigger deal than Bret/HBK/Vince all in the ring, considering that the Kliq are a large part of wrestling blowing up in the 90s.

But I heard that HBK and Waltman didn't get along, so I wonder how that would play out. I'm thinking it's true because in HBK's DVD, he talked about almost everyone in the Kliq like brothers except for Waltman.

This would be awesome to see, but I think the chances of it actually happening are very slim. I just can't see Nash and Hall coming back to WWE. I think Nash is more comfortable with the TNA schedule because I've read interviews where he talked about how brutal the WWE schedule can be. Scott Hall is always a question mark. As of now, he seems to be on the right track, but knowing his history of troubles outside the ring, that could all change very quickly.

The MSG incident is another one of pro wrestling's famous controversies. I could see WWE doing an angle about it if Hall and Nash were to return to WWE. Triple H could be the one going against HBK,Hall,and Nash, since he received punishment for the whole thing.

You'll never see more than three of them in the ring at the same time ever again. It is possible that Kevin Nash may show up in WWE when Michaels retires, a la the Horsemen when Flair retired, but there is absolutely no chance that WWE would ever let Hall and Waltman anywhere near the wrestling ring, even if it is just to stand there. They are liabilities waiting to happen if I've ever seen them.

Similarly, the chances of Michaels ever showing up in TNA are slim and the chances of HHH going there are literally non-existant, so no I don't think we'll ever see a reunion of the Kliq in any public setting, unless you count Scott Hall's funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back