X-Box 360/PS3 Download wishes.

Wullief23

Occasional Pre-Show
Hi guys. I have an X-Box 360 and like downloading some of the classic arcade games from the microsoft store. One of my favorites was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the arcade game (I spent loads of time in my childhood putting coin after coin into that arcade machine - especially on summer trips to Blackpool, If your from the UK you'll know all about Blackpool lol). I've been playing a pretty cool arcade 3 on 3 NHL game the last few weeks too.

I have'nt played a PS3 yet (even though my brother has one round at his place) but i believe the PS3 store is similar to the Microsoft store for downloads etc.

So my question on this thread is: WHICH CLASSIC ARCADE GAME WOULD YOU MOST LOVE TO SEE BECOME AVAILIBLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON ONE OF THE CONSOLES?

My choice would be WWE WRESTLEFEST: THE ARCADE GAME (in fact it was WWF Wrestlefest at the time)
Again i spent many a coin on this game when i was younger, Characters in the game were: Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Mr Perfect, Big Boss Man, Hawk and Animal (L.O.D), Smash and Crush (Demolition), Jake the Snake Roberts, Earthquake, Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase and Sgt Slaughter.
Loved that game. For those of you who are maybe too young to remember the game check out the wiki link;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_WrestleFest

So what game would you like to see?

If you are looking for arcade games or old games in general, the Wii is usually better. For me, my choice would be TMNT 2 for the NES. I've played that game for hours on the computer, and I STILL can't get past the first boss. Also, I would like to see Action 52 on the Virtual Console just to see how many idiots buy it.

I would like to see the original Super Smash Bros. classic game released for download on the Wii, because it would be a MASSIVE multiplayer game. As far as the Xbox goes...I don't know many that they haven't uploaded, although I would like to see the WWE WrestleFest like you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back