WZ's Fav WWE Wrestlers

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey guys. Choxy here. Now this is how this works you send me your top 5 list of current WWE Wrestlers that are your favourite wrestlers. Depending on your placement, the Superstars will gain points:

1. Will earn 50 Points
2. Will earn 40 Points
3. Will earn 30 Points
4. Will earn 20 Poins
5. Will earn 10 Points

Now I want the lists to be sent by PM to me and then on Wednesday, two days away, I will post the wrestlers who had 10-30 points. On Friday I will post wrestlers with 40-70 points and so on like that. This is just for fun anyway here are the rules.

1. List of Part Timers that CAN be included
- The Undertaker
- The Rock
- Triple H
- Brock Lesnar

2. Injured Wrestlers can be included as long as they are still signed
- John Cena
- Sheamus
- Rey Mysterio
- Sin Cara
- Mark Henry

3. ANYONE who is signed to the WWE Roster (NXT aswell) can be the voted for.

Is there any reason why we need to PM you with this?
1. So I can add all the points up from all the members and see who wins.
2. If people post them here, there wont be a suprise element meaning it will be boring if we all know who is gonna win. The Countdown will be exciting because no one will know what order they are in.

Some good wrestlers on the lists so far. A total of
- 8 World Champions (WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion)
- Three Lists
- 13 Wrestlers

This should make for a good countdown of wrestlers. Keep sending lists.

You forgot to list Tyson Kidd and Evan Bourne in the opening post.

Not sure why I care. Not sure why I'm contemplating submitting a list either. After my top three, my list changes on the regular.

I also don't think two days is enough to get a decent amount of lists. And lists of ten would probably lend themselves to a more interesting final list.

You forgot to list Tyson Kidd and Evan Bourne in the opening post.

Not sure why I care. Not sure why I'm contemplating submitting a list either. After my top three, my list changes on the regular.
I relealised that when it was too late 'Cause I cant edit my posts after so long. Go on, submit a list. It wont hurt you. Have your voice, well have your keyboard heard.

I also don't think two days is enough to get a decent amount of lists. And lists of ten would probably lend themselves to a more interesting final list.
Well I'll see how many lists I have after two days, if I don't have that many I'll ask a moderator to edit the post and make it longer. Cheers for your feedback though. I did five because if you submited 5 I thought it would make it so you have to really think about who you have added and so people wont just need to have a couple of fillers.

Just so you are all aware, I have got 6 lists from Me, Mac/IOS, #MrScissorsKick, TLC, Slash-LN, Galvatron. The overall list now includes - 22 Wrestlers

Keep the lists coming

Thanks for the votes. Got 7 lists and 24 Wrestlers have joined the big overal list. Just to clear something up

IT IS ONE WRESTLER PER SPOT SO YOU CAN VOTE FOR THE SHIELD IF YOU DO IT LIKE THIS -

1. Roman Reigns
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Seth Rollins
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Erik Rowan

You can do that but you cant do this

1. The Shield
2. Wyatt Family
3. The Usos
4. The Undertaker
5. Prime Time Players

As WWE 2K14 just proved, a game has to include HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN to be worth playing.

Go the rest of today and some of tommorow too so about 12 hours left to send the lists in or maybe a bit longer. Some good wrestlers oh and here are some stats

We only have:
- 1 NXT Wrestler
- 1 Diva

- All Part Timers have been Voted for

Thanks for the lists everyone. Ok here it is, in this post I will post the wrestlers who only recieved 10 Points and then you guys can discuss the wrestlers.

Rob Van Dam: 10 Points
Uncle Sam(#5)

R Truth: 10 Points
TAFKAMDDFA(#5)

I certainly hope Coco didn't send you a list, otherwise he's got some explaining to do. Otherwise, shame on you people! Shame on you. Rob Van Dam with just one vote!

I suspect this will get a lot more interesting when the rest are revealed. I happen to know at least one of my picks probably won't be too popular but we shall see.

Couple more in the now on going list to go with RVD and R Truth. These guys all have 20 Points in the series.

Kane: 20 Points
MCMG(#4)

AJ Lee: 20 Points
Slash-LN(#4)

Cody Rhodes: 20 Points
The Fabulous Rougeau’s(#4)

Damien Sandow: 20 Points
Galvatron(#5) Fallout(#5)

Sami Zayn: 20 Points
Uncle Sam(#4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online