WZPW Presents Prison Sex: A Night of Boys Being Boys, Guys Doing Guys

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
A young, upstart federation is trying to put together a one time only E-Fed show in the prison to give the likes of Jenks an outlet, and everybody else a mildly amusing show. Former WZCW creative member and current roster member Super Dave is taking charge of things behind the scenes to promise a show of the highest calibre. But what he needs are participants, applications from members who are interested in RPing for the event to give us a proper sized card. Stop by the prison to see what it's all about and don't be afriad to test the waters of E-Fedding in what's sure to be a fun project.

DO NOT post about this in the WZCW section. According to Ty, you WILL be infracted!

images

Who called?

This should be a lot of fun, guys.

I know there are people out there who want to get involved in eFedding and this is an ideal way of making that happen. By doing this, you can get a feel for what it would be like and how RPing would work for you.

So come on, lads! Give it a go! Fill out the application in The Prison to get involved...

Ifg people want to get involved in e-fedding why don't they just jon WZCW?

Ifg people want to get involved in e-fedding why don't they just jon WZCW?

Because perhaps people just want to try it rather than getting involved in WZCW. This is a good test of their skills and it doesn't tie them down to a schedule like WZCW does.

It's a bit of fun, look at it that way.

Because perhaps people just want to try it rather than getting involved in WZCW. This is a good test of their skills and it doesn't tie them down to a schedule like WZCW does.

It's a bit of fun, look at it that way.

+ from what I've read, this is about prison reform. Obviously prisoners can't sign up and compete in the E-Fed.

What's more of a reform? Taking it to them or aiming to join the proper fed by getting out of prison and getting fitty posts?

What's more of a reform? Taking it to them or aiming to join the proper fed by getting out of prison and getting fitty posts?

It is one show! One!

It's not as if we are giving them everything that WZCW has. It'll be a good show but WZCW is where they will need to go from there on in. I would have thought that you would have understood having been in the Prison before and then making such a life for yourself in eFedding.

Hopefully, we cam ignite a flame in The Prisoners that would otherwise not get the opportunity to have a go at it. I don't get why you are such an opponent of this?

Looks like we're getting new guys, old guys, surprise returns, and it's all shaping up to be a jolly old time.

I'm rather excited for this actually.

The application thread will be open for another day at most and then I can get to work on putting things together a little more.

This is better than the Brian Pillman Memoral Shows.

I hope that's not seen as disrespectful. Actually, I don't care.

Lee just think of it as ECW One Night Stand, except we're actually gonna stop after one.

I accepted you simply because you were still writing it when I created that post. No more though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back