• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Wrestler/Writer Trivia

Bozzaholic

Pre-Show Stalwart
Guys,
After reading a lot of promos about a lot of the guys I thought I'd create a place where we can find out more about the characters in a non-kayfabe environment. - like IMDB has its trivia now do we

Wreslter Trivia
  • I created the Carmen character about 4 years ago in a fed set in a prison - back then the character still had Swindle McKEnzie as his manager
  • Swindle McKenzie is not my original charcter - back in 2002 I owned a fed called WMUW (it ran as a sister fed to then WZ fed the WZWF) Swindle started as a manager for a character called Mr. Jingles - I took on the character when the poster quit the fed and have used the manager quite a bit since
  • Carmens first name came about because when I created the character I was listening to the song "Carmen Quesey" by skin (it was his original entrance theme) and when I was looking for a surname I wanted something russian looking when I saw Bratchny.... Which is the romany work for "Bastard"
  • The Carmen Character has won a hardcore title in another fed but as I reset the charcter when joining here I dont count it
  • The prison fed was the inspiration behind my debut RP
  • Carmen's always had Tito Ortiz as his picture
  • Carmen's English has slowly improved throughout my rp's - this will continue to the point where his English is perfect

Writer Trivia
  • I began RP'ing in 2002 in the WMUW with a character called BoZn!a (think edge when he first started in WWE)
  • Other characters i've had are "BoZn!a Evo 2.0" (unstoppable monster), "Zadkeil" (Fallen Angel), The Marquis of Queensbury with manager Elwin Branson (Posh English aristocrat )
  • I've never won a world title in any e-fed
  • Before joining this one I hadn't been in an e-fed since 2006
  • It takes me 30 minutes to walk to work in the morning - I spend that time solidly thinking about whats going in my next RP
  • I'm planning to write a full background story to the Carmen Character (I'm currently on the second chapter)
  • As an in joke I add as much product placement in to my RP's as possible
  • I give extensive detail to Swindles suits because I love taylored suits and spend most of my life in a suit (unfortunately most of mine are off the rail)
  • My wrestler ALWAYS have managers - its easier for me to write with one

Wrestler Trivia

• Anoki was created on a caffeine buzz at two in the mourning when I had nothing better to do with my time. I spend about fifteen minutes plotting out his character, history of where I want the character to go in the first year, then I wrote him. He's not modaled off or inspired by anything, he's just a guy I invented.
  • If you translate the name Anoki Akecheta from its Cheyenne origins the two names translate respectively as "Warrior" and "Man who Acts". I found this to be an ironic name for a wrestler.
  • Anoki's home town is a lie. Blue Diamond only has a 0.35% Native American population, which given its population of under three hundred makes it impractical for him to have originated from there. An expiation will perhaps be offered in a few months when Anoki eventually opens up to Sera.
  • I don't like Anoki very much. Aside from his relationship with Rebecca, there is very little about the character I find enjoyable to write.
  • I'm pretty determined to avoid winning a belt for at least the first year of Anoki's existence. If your in a title match against me then chances are that I'm requesting to job.

Writer Trivia
  • I'm dyslexic.
  • I'm two years in to a creative writing degree.
  • I'm in the middle of writing my début novel which I intend to have published inside the next 18 months.
  • WZCW is my first ever attempt at role-playing. I generally write my stuff when I'm crashed out of caffeine and burned out from having to produce work of some degree of quality.
  • Anoki is actually the third character I wrote for the E-fed. The other two, created on separate caffeine buzzes were Phantom (a poetic, unpredictable tweener styled off of the phantom of the opera) and The Jacabin: John Paul Tellson (A self styled political dissident promoting an agenda of non conformity.) Phantom failed because I felt the high brow role-play material would be too hard to produce of a regular basis. Tellson bit the dust because I couldn't find a picture of anybody with his hairstyle.
  • I obsessivly pepper my roleplays with inter textual references to classic texts. Just my way of having fun.

This seems fun.

Wrestler Trivia:
1. Vengeance is purely based on my view that Mordecai was an awesome character which never got the chance to prove what could have been.
2. Norse background owing to my family heritage being of French Norman descent, who ultimately were Viking settlers to France.
3. The Master character was my addition to give me something to work for and a reason to get a good storyline on the go. Sneaky ain't I
4. Vengeance has never held a belt.
5. The Master was always going to be Disasterpiece... from a month before he was revealed. Before that, Ricky, Chuck Myles, Titus were all options.

Writer trivia
1. I have been in one e-fed (this one).
2. I only joined to 'see what it was like' with the intention of quitting soon after.
3. Will thought I was a cult leader in real life (I'm not)
4. I enjoy adding in Old Testament prophecies and Shakespearean references (Macbeth is my favourite... go read my KFAD RP and count the references)
5. English literature and English were my worst subjects in school.
6. I'm a pharmacist
7. My RPs usually come to me in a flash of inspiration. When I have to think what it's meant to be, it's rubbish. Go read my old work and see my worst ones and i guarantee they were the ones I spent longest thinking about.

Sure I'll jump in on this

Wrestler Trivia:

1. Ty Burna's name came about because well, it's my nickname and alias that I've had for a few years now. I had two nicknames at one point actually, T Burna and Ty G. So my friend decided we should combine the two names and create, Ty Burna.

2. Not sure how to explain the inspiration for my character, the back story of being a street thug was actually based off an old Efed character I had about 8 years ago. At that point my character actually jumped into the main event immediately and challenged the World Champion in his 3rd match, and won the Tag Titles with the World Champion in his first match. Unfortunately the Efed closed down shortly after but I remembered the character but didn't want to transport him here, so for the hell of it, decided to go with an insane character as I have never played one in an Efed before.

3. The Ouija scroll concept came to me while I was listening to Mr Ouija 2 by Bone Thugs, and thus I decided to make it his theme song.

4. Since he is relatively new, I'm hoping to flesh out his full background as I created him on a random thought

Writer Trivia:

1. I have efed experience from about 6 years ago, but I haven't been exactly successful save for my street thug character.

2. Writing RP's have come very easy for me now, within the last efed I was in and now, I was pretty active in a free form based Rolepaying chat room, so fleshing out descriptions and the dialogue come easy considering in an efed, you can sit and think out your RP unlike a free form chat room where you have to think on your feet.

3. I love writing and often write lyrics and poetry down whenever I get the inspiration to.

4. I type over 130 words a minute without really trying my hardest, so knocking out a 2,000 word post or more is pretty easy.

5. Also, even after thinking out my posts/RPs, I often times start writing things down in a stream of consciousness state, I never intend on it, but it's been my way of writing for years now and I have been pretty successful with it.

Wrestler Trivia:
1. Big Dave has always been a first choice for a creative wrestler. I've used the name ever since the first Smackdown game came out. The version in WZCW is an envolved version with more completed feel that Smackdown couldn't provide, and missing his history. He originally started as a guy in a Space suit with a Dinosaur head!

2. I actually wanted to do Phoenix character when I joined, only that Thriller beat me to it, so I went back to good ol' Big Dave

3. Big Dave (post Dino head days) is in realistic term, the guy I would love to be if I was a wrestler. Some of the features like the tattoos are emulated from my own looks, Evan Bourne was the look choice because he's probably the closest looking to me (in some terms).

4. I honestly expected him to be just a single's wrestler, but I am glad to have Dave going through a tag team phase with Ace, I think it's helped with doing the efed style, and helped with developing character as well.

5. I am constantly thinking about where Dave could go next pending on each result, I try to expect any situation that will occur.

Writer Trivia:
1. This is my first efed

2. I usually start planning my RP the moment the match has been announced, the best thoughts come when I'm on the train to and from work.

3. I never publish an RP until I'm completely satisfied with it, to the point where I would speak it aloud to get the essence and flow of the RP.

4. I do enjoy writing Tag RPs with MDPUNK as FHD. The RPs we write usually has approval from both of us before posting.

5. My RP writing varies pending on the match, the first thing I challenge is what I would be thinking as my character in the situation, I usually think back to a promo that already exists that fits the mood, varing from The Rock, Jericho, among others.

6. I work currently as a Web Assistant, with a side job/hobby of photography

7. I like my graphics work as much as creative writing which is I got involved in the displays of WZCW

Wrestler Trivia

1. Garth Black's original depressive character was based upon my own experiences with depression. Writing the RP's depressed me, so I changed him into being the smart arse cocky bastard I was at school.

2. Garth is an anglicized version of my first name, "Black" is dark lends itself to pun finishers, hence the name

3. My original idea was to have him go back into a mask, but I decided against it

4. His physique is mine, but I am terrible at doing flips etc.

5. Most of the absurd things that happens in his conversations with Becky "what's an inane question?" etc, are things that have happened to me.

About the writer

1. I've never e-fedded, and my first foray into this section was to apply.

2. I base my RPs on a combination of real life conversations, things I see on billboards, and a knack for ficticious mysogeny.

3. I write my RPs as I do them, but there is thought that goes into formulating them through the week.

4. I used to write songs for my band, hence I'm quite good at finding rhymes, if I ever completely rip off the Genius, I'll be ok, I think.

5. I'd like to be able to make a manager based on Morrissey, but I'm not funny enough.

Wrestler Trivia

1. James Baker's character is based off many parts of my past experiences with gangs, pimpin, drugs & anything related to that nature. I also base him off of myself growing up as a bitter bitter person. It is also the actual gimmick that I use when I sometimes get into an actual wrestling ring.

2. The name James Baker is my real life name.

3. All of the attire that I put onto my character is the exact attire that I have in my closet at my apartment.

4. Me & him have a similar physique, but the difference is that I can do more flips & technical moves than my character can.

5. The whole flirting thing with Becky is not even close to how I get a girl in real life.

6. My agent/manager Malik Jones is based off my best friend Sean.

Writer Trivia

1. This is the 2nd e-fed that I have been in.

2. I combine my RP conversation with Malik with the real life conversations that I have with my best friend Sean.

3. I base my RP's on what ideas flow into my head at that particular time & I check it twice to see if it would be decent enough for the readers.

4. In addition to trying to get a degree at San Diego State University for a degree so I can become a therapist, I work at a used car dealership in San Diego & I also go into my friends studio in Los Angeles & record music.

5. I would like to make my e-fed character just rap about his opponent one day in an RP, but it would take me a while to come up with rhymes & I wouldn't know what y'all would think of it.

6. I am from San Diego, but I graduated high school in Texas. My character is billed from Compton which is where I lived for a year & a half when I was a young kid.

Wrestler Trivia

1. Showtime was a wrestler I created in every wrestling video I ever played, image basically kept the same. When I had small but hopeful aspirations to become a wrestler I wanted my name to be David Cougar. In more recent video games I've just added the two together.

2. Contrary to my character, I always had Showtime a big uber face in my games and rarely if ever a heel. It's only been since 08 did I realize what a good heel he could be.

3. Showtime is the host of 'The Show' (clever title eh) and after a warm response about it, it will likely be a common event.

4. The TV-Star gimmick came solely from the hilarious idea I had that this would actually be done online and no one would ever be watching him.

5. He currently has a 2-3 record and has strong aspirations to win as much gold as possible, and milk and celebrate every little accomplishment as if it were a 4.0 rating on RAW, lol.

Writer Trivia

1. This is my first E-Fed I've ever done and if I didn't stumble in here, I'd have probably stopped coming online to WZ, so thanks and cheers.

2. I generally think up a couple quick ideas for future RP's and start thinking of a basic premise or setting or tone to start an RP when I see the card. AT random points in a day I'll think about it and bounce random points and ideas till I have a good idea on direction. If I like it early, I'll write it down and post it early. I have no specific preference when I post it, it happens when I like it, whenever that it.

3. I working towards a degree in Rhetoric and Communication and may end of becoming a writer. I write songs and short stories and have an idea for a novel that I'm in the early process of writing, so here's wishing.

4. I live in Winnipeg, Canada, where I base my character from and gave little to no history of where he came from or about himself. I figured that we know nothing about TV characters when we first see them and we learn about them from each episode so I figured that is how I'll flesh out his history. That or he'll just have none.

5. I have two cats named Oliver and Twist, and I figured since it said Writer Trivia it would be good to include a fun pointless fact.

Great thread idea Bozzaholic

Wrestler Trivia

- the character of Celeste Crimson was created 5 years ago, during my spout in long term therapy after I spent my time in and out of mental hospitals.

- Celeste wasn't my original character, her mother Mikayla Romanov Crimson was my original. Celeste was part of 12 family members each with their own unique story to tell. I liked the Celeste character enough that she soon became my focal point and replaced her mother.

- Celeste's childhood mirrored Kane's in a way. She was trapped in a house fire as a child, she has a condition called HSAN that damaged many of her pain receptors at birth so she struggles to feel severe physical pain, and she's schizophrenic and prone to violence.

- you can find a link to Celeste's biography and life story in her profile on the roster page (it's 110 pages on word and I never edited the entire thing so I apologize for the sloppiness of the presentation)

- Her cousin Elizabeth Cross, a lawyer, appeared in an RP against the Devilspawns.

- Celeste is married, though I haven't mentioned much of her husband since her recent revival.

- The character of Celeste Crimson wasn't created for an E Fed, instead she was modified from her original form to fit the demands of the E Fed.

- Celeste Crimson was one of the first 10 characters created for WZCW since it was restarted and relaunched.

- Although not the only woman to have appeared in WZCW, Celeste is the only woman to have wrestled regularly (this excludes Aurelia Molotov because she was also one of my characters)

- Celeste is the only woman to appear on the Molten Ten

- Celeste recently went through a personality overhaul, she is almost completely different now than she was a few months ago. She basically went from a female Kane to a female Chris Jericho... whether or not this is purely coincidence remains to be seen...

- Celeste's current personality is based of one of my good friends who has a cocky, arrogant, non caring attitude about him. By studying his actions and his speech, I get my inspiration for Celeste.

Writer Trivia

- WZCW is the only E Fed I've been apart of and I've been on the roster off and on for 2 years now.

- My RP's have evolved quite a bit, especially when you compare my old ones to my new ones.

- I work well under pressure, so I'll generally wait till the last couple of days to write an submit an RP although I do try and refrain from waiting till the last possible second to write one as much as I possibly can.

- Even if my opponent submits an RP before I do, I usually have my RP mapped out a few days before I actually write and submit it. Plus, I rarely play off the RP my opponent submits against me. Instead I try to play of the situation of our match or feud.

Wrestler Trivia
1. Rush is not the first wrestling character that I have formed. Merkules, pronounced like Hercules, was. He was an ancient Roman kick like figure. Came down the ring with a gold plated armor vest on, crown of leaves etc. His grand Wrestlemania entrance would be him being carried on a throne down to the ring while a random girl feed him grapes....He was a heel.
2. Rush is the second character that I created. AJ Riverz is the 3rd.
3. Originaly Rush was a Mick Foley type, speciallizing in a hardcore enviroment.
4. My WZCW history for Rush is completly different from any of Rush's history in the past. In WZCW history, it depends heavily on tag-team wrestling with his brother Tusker. Tusker is my friend's character and I only wrote him into Rush's history because my friend is thinking of joining in the future.
5. Rush hasn't wrestled in e-feds for almost 10 years.
6. Rush normally is a heel, but I looked at the current WZCW roster and felt that another face would be suited best.
7. Out of all of my wrestling characters, only Rush has appeared in E-Feds.

Writer Trivia
1. So far, everything that I have done in WZCW (2 RPs and my application) I have written while at work.
2. I haven't RPed as Rush since I was in High School. And so far I find it very difficult to get into his head and RP about him.
3. I'm a firefighter.
4. I have been to Spain, France, Italy and Greece. (All on school trips)
5. I have this new obsession regarding anything and everything batman.
6. I am a certified scuba diver.
7. I am better than you. (lol)

Author's Note:
Excellent thread idea! I'm a big fan.

Wrestlers Trivia
  • This is my 1st e-fed. i joined after someones sig featured a WZCW application link and decided to check it out.
  • The name Zander Young comes from my real name - alexander (zander's a nickname for alexander although im known as murray, my middle name, in real life, its one of those family names my dad and grandad share with me) and young is the surname of my girlfriend.
  • the character was originaly ment to be a bit like stone colds with the beer drinking crossed with willie the janitor from the simpsons as im scottish myself. but i decided to change after seeing another poster with the drinking gimmick and went to a straight edge character in my 2nd battle royal match.
  • ive always wanted to be a comic face character, i found it easier to write more humourus rps than serious and dark ones. i tried before when i was thinking about applying and it wasnt as fun too write.
  • my character was origninaly going to be called leon kendrick after kings of leon and the brian kendrick. but after an amazing coincidence with leon kensworth i decided to change.
  • my characters associate, neil mcculloch, was an idea i got from watching jackass and seeing them interact with the cameramen and backstage crew.
  • neil mcculloch's name came from one of my friends called neil who was talking to me on msn at the time and mcculloch came from galsgow rangers midfielder lee mcculloch.
  • the Zander TV show i thought up will hopefully become a cross between hogan knows best reality show and the dirt sheet with comedy sketches
  • i will be introducing 2 new major characters to my rps in a few weeks
Writer Trivia
  • i usually write up ideas fr rps at work on paper, then type them up on microsoft word to make sure i have no grammer or spelling mistakes.
  • i try to have some of zanders dialog written in scottish slang so people can really imagine what he would be like if real. for obvious reasons i only do this in a few sentances or certain words or nobody would understand him.
  • i never imagined zander as being a champion, i would love to be one but for some reason it wouldnt break my heart if i never won a title. the storyline is what i enjoy the most.
  • i try and get my rps done straight after the meltdown show results are up to try and get as many people to read it as possible to get feedback as im still learning.
  • most of Zanders signiture manousvers and both his finishers are a trubute to kings of leon, my favourite band.
  • i hope you enjoy my role plays :)

Wrestler Trivia

• My name is not Frankie Smith or anything like it.I got Smith as I didn't want to have a stereotyped Irish name like Murphy.Frankie comes from my Dad's name,Francis,and my middle name.
  • The finisher,the Final Message is modelled after one of Super Dragons many awsome finishers,and the g-force is a tiger suplex.
  • Frankie Smith is from ballymun,considered the roughest part of Dublin.He lost both of his parents,his father murdered by youths and his mother to a heart attack.He trained in bare-knuckle amateur cage fighting to let out his rage.
  • His favourite drink is guinness or carlsberg lager.He doesn't smoke or take drugs.
  • He supports Manchester United in soccer,but never had enough money to see them in Old Trafford.
  • He can speak both English and Irish fluently.

Writer Trivia
  • I don't live in Ballymun or Dublin at all,but in the county right beside it.It allows me to witness those who live there without having to experience it.Many people in my village are from there aswell.
  • I don't drink at all unlike my Wrestler.I also support Manchester United but have seen them live a few times.I can speak French Irish and English fluently.
  • I think of my ideas for RPs when I'm just kicking a ball around.I shape them as a mixture of samoa joe's intensity and the experiences of a troubled individual.
  • This is my first ever attempt at e-fedding.I entered an open contract battle royale a few months ago where I lasted long enough to not get a contract but get a developmental contract.

Wrestler Trivia

• Hatchiyama Manzo still owns the longest undefeated streak in WZCW as far as I'm aware.
  • His original concept was to be a face, and stay that way, as we had too many heels at the time, and a Japanese giant managed by essentially Mr. Myagi seemed to be very unique.
  • After joining creative, Manzo's push stopped and he was used by me to crush people who didn't roleplay, effectively making him look impressive and dominating whilst also serving a vital 'removal' function for the Efed.
  • Once on creative, it made more sense to turn Manzo heel, and so the re-introduction of Magnus Maximillian took place.
  • Manzo was originally slated to lose to Sincade during the massive slow build I thought up. Unfortunately, Sincade left WZCW and so Manzo went over in one of the biggest matches of the year, essentially restarting a Manzo push that wasn't suppose to happen.
  • Due to Manzo becoming a new main event, and with the leaving of Joseph Rios, I found the character now had to step up and contend for the World Title against Everest.
  • I secretly was rooting for Everest to win - Manzo's lost had to happen, and giving Everest his historic title win made alot of sense.

Writer Trivia

• With Manzo's lost, story-wise Magnus was going to come out and fire him, cut a massive promo on how Bratchney was the present of WZCW and he, Magnus Maximillian would always be it's future, then he was to leave and play bit parts in passing with Bratchney whilst I created a new character, as Manzo would only work for so long I felt. I came up with about four new character concepts, and was either going to introduce a pair of them and run a tag-team, or I was going to bring in a new solo.
  • This is my 4th eFed, and the only one I haven't held Championship gold with. Manzo is an original character for this fed.
  • Unfortunately, my girlfriend (now my Fionce by the way) was attacked and her arm was left severely damaged. I had to pretty much drop the fed entirely as looking after her through recovery has been a full time role for the last five or so months.
  • I've been on the creative in three of the four eFeds I've been in, held three World titles, two tag-team titles and four singles titles. I've also held every major title in the organisation simultaniously with five separate characters by managing them and role-playing in each of them as Magnus Maximillan. Two of the titles were with my own characters.
  • My main character has always been Jack Dawn. He's always been my favourite character, originally managed by Marcus Dawn, his father, before betraying him and working for Magnus Maximillian, who's always been my main manager.
  • I always have managers for my characters, it helps story development so much.

And finally ...

• Jack Dawn has yet to officially sign with WZCW, as he was retired on the HUGE payoff he got when Magnus managed to pull a coop of ISW, capturing all the titles and then selling the entire company, making him and the guys involved a healthy hundred or so million each. However, women and booze can only entertain a man like Jack Dawn for so long.

... And the Dawn of a new era approaches ...

=I=
Former Head of WZCW Inquisition
Former WZCW Creative Team
Former WZCW Handler of the unstoppable Hatchiyama Manzo
Future WZCW Heavyweight Champion of the World

Wrestler Trivia:

Kurtesy is me down to the T except for a couple of facts (basically, what you read in his profile is literally me):

1) Since he is a psychologist with a calm attitude, and I have a fascination with capital K's replacing lower case c's... I decided to name him Kurtesy.

2) I chose Kurt Angle in homage of him being my favourite wrestler, what I aspire to be someday (although a tall task) and the name Steven is his middle name.

3) San Diego was the first place that come up on google when searching through psychological universities in America, so I chose that.

Otherwise, everything else is me in the flesh (the drinking of scotch, work-a-holic, submissions wrestler, etc)

Writer Trivia:

• WZCW is the first and only e-fed that I have ever participated in.
  • My forte combination has to be submissions and psychology. One gives me the advantage in my RP's to allow me to go to areas considered "illogical" for most writers and the other adds that extra flavour to my characters moveset.
  • My first character, AshLeigh FalKon, was a test subject to get through the ropes of fedding and seeing whether a controversial gimmick could work (albeit how bad I stuffed up the first time)
  • I love details. Short and sweet RP's do not cut it for me at all, I must go through everything and make sure the reader understands what the scene is about and be able to slowly absorb the environment without jumping from one thing to another. I'd rather overload everyone's internet usage than aim for having an RP less than your computer screen.
  • Each RP must work of character development as the sole purpose, with having focus on matches/opponents playing second fiddle. The way I try and do it is set the situation, maybe with a small joke here and there, go through some small talk to get it underway as two people always do realistically, do some development of character, match/focus and then end the RP by snapping back to reality. I like to end my RP's with a sort of cliffhanger or a definitive statement (funny or not).
  • I love the challenge tag team RPing presents, but solo sometimes allows you to go RPing without restrictions. You can't have one guy do all the talking and leave the other hanging. If one guy does the talking, then the two RP's must be joint written.
  • The idea for Sandy Deserts is based from LuFisto and Mickey Rourke's movie "The Wrestler." I combined the person behind Ram Jam (a broken down wrestler who has achieved many accomplishments still wanting to compete) alongside the gimmick of LuFisto (someone who can be really crazy). I used Angela Gossow as the sample picture in homage of her being my favourite metal vocalist and because she fits the bill.

Trivia

• I originally thought of Karzai's gimmick while pacing around my bedroom unable to sleep. I listen to a lot of music and think of wrestlers/gimmicks who would fit the song, and Karzai fit Alice Cooper.
  • In fact, after KC, I want to change Karzai's sample pic into a picture of Alice Cooper.
  • His first name, Max, comes from my name, Matt. I first thought of a cool last name, and then cycled through names that would work well with it and roll off the tongue.
  • I have a plan for a truly epic heel turn already planned out.
  • The gimmick of being heelish to heels is really what I want to do should I ever suddenly become fit and coordinated enough to be a wrestler. I wish Creative would put me in more matches against heels so I could have fun with the gimmick.
  • In fact, I don't really want to be in a tag team. I do better as a solo RPer. Plus it would allow me to face more heels.
  • Much of Karzai's attitude is based on Alice Cooper. That is, he's dramatic on stage, but a really chill and down-to-Earth guy backstage.
  • I write most of my RPs at school. I'm allowed to bring a laptop so I work on them there. Sometimes RP ideas just kind of pop into my head.
  • I'm not really one to plan things out. I just write as things come to me. It's how I've always done things. I've written and RP'd a lot in the past.
  • I've never been in an eFed before.
  • Penguins are awesome.
  • I was just making sure you were paying attention there.
  • If I wasn't Karzai, I'd want to be Disco Jackson, a 70's/blaxploitation callback because I've always thought those kinds of films had more interesting protagonists and I just like the whole subculture.
  • I find it hard to work when I have no inspiration. I'm not good at making things when I don't have any motivation. Bullshitting just isn't my forte.
  • I think a solid short RP is better than a long one. You don't need flowery explanations and two pages of buildup if you're just doing an interview. Short and sweet is just as effective as long.
  • I don't like doing the "interview" type RPs because they feel formulaic to me.
  • I like camera movements and scenes. Camera movements are a very important part of a promo, and help get the feel of a scene.
  • I like to storyboard RPs and songs in my head.

Now, who is actually going to read that?

I guess I had better do some trivia on everyone's favourite Creative member... :lmao:

Trivia:
  1. I came up with the idea of Karnage's gimmick after watching the Shawshank Redemption
  2. Karnage's first name is my first name obviously
  3. At the time of making the character, I basically copied Batista
  4. I then switched focus to Goldberg
  5. My first match was a contract battle royal against the likes of Ty, Rush, Zander and Frankie. We all survived.
  6. My first singles match was against Showtime. I lost
  7. I have only lost twice since I have been here
  8. Karnage is the side of wrestling that I wish I could see more.
  9. RP's generally don't come easily to me. I work hard on all of my ideas.
  10. I only feel as though I am finding my niche now. Even though I have doing this for months.
  11. I have been a member of Cretive for 6 months
  12. Apart from Lee and Ricky, to a lesser extent, I am the longest serving Creative member.
  13. I have written around 50 matches for WZCW
  14. Corey Payne is my favourite new RP'er... Seriously.
  15. Blade and I are actually good friends.
  16. The journal is both the best and worst idea I have had for my character.
  17. Carmen Bratchny is probably my favourite character in the Fed.
  18. I have never been a Champion... Yet.

guess I better do one since I have previous efedding experience.

- my character is basically who I'd be had I be training right now. I created him after many failed attempts at a Russian gimmick as well as a Demon gimmick.

- I created him after thinking to myself what would happen if I mixed Ted Dibiase with Rick Flair?

-I'm not that great at description and I barely create RP's longer than 1000 words the latter was an RP against a person who I was feuding with over a title (which I eventually won at the fed's ppv).

Wrestler Trivia
  • The character of Titus has existed for over ten years. He started as a back yard fed character.
  • There was a character going to make an appearance who was Titus' brother, but Titus heel turn and subsequent banning for me cancelled that angle.
  • Titus before and after the banning is somewhat different. Now he has the almost foley esque which face will turn up, back then it was just a generic character.
  • Titus got noticed during his feud with Hasheem
  • Titus used to be me, now it's Stevie (picture wise)
  • keystone city is actually a fictional town, home of the flash in the DC comics. Titus was actually born in the UK but adopted Keystone during his tenure as Red Mask and after the amnesia developed an American accent.

Writer Trivia
  • Whilst WZCW existed on the old WZ boards, Kayfabe wise MD1 is the first show. Only Myself and Everest survive from there.
  • Ricky considered me for creative after I suggested that WZCW merge the Eltie X and mayhem titles.
  • Since then I became head of creative and added in the Eurasian belt due to a severe increase of roster members
  • Also added to that is the second show, Ascension.
  • There are three or four shows 100% written by me, they were planned to be done how WZ does their spoilers for SD.
  • A Titus background has begun.
  • Whilst RPing as Red Mask I would always throw out a sentence that had the first letters spell out the word TITUS
  • When I started on creative, I actually had no active character.
  • red Masks Elite X title shot was actually not my idea, I didn't want to seem like I was buying the title just because I was head of creative.

Updating mine

Wrestler Trivia:
1. Big Dave has always been a first choice for a creative wrestler. I've used the name ever since the first Smackdown game came out. The version in WZCW is an envolved version with more completed feel that Smackdown couldn't provide, and missing his history. He originally started as a guy in a Space suit with a Dinosaur head!

2. I actually wanted to do Phoenix character when I joined, only that Thriller beat me to it, so I went back to good ol' Big Dave

3. Big Dave (post Dino head days) is in realistic term, the guy I would love to be if I was a wrestler. Some of the features like the tattoos are emulated from my own looks, Evan Bourne was the look choice because he's probably the closest looking to me (in some terms).

4. I honestly expected him to be just a single's wrestler, but I am glad to have Dave going through a tag team phase with Ace, I think it's helped with doing the efed style, and helped with developing character as well.

5. Dave hails from a town outside of London, but he his location given via announcement is so people outside of the UK can easily recognise the area he is from.

6. Big Dave started off as a face, but slowly developed into a heel due to the fact that the tweener position was removed and Ace was a heel as well.

7. With the exception of the Mayhem Title/Champion, Big Dave has appeared in some association with all champions and title belts (including his Tag Title run), whether he has faced them or not.

8. The chicken that appeared in his match with Garth Black was played by Dave's brother was visiting during a trip to America.

9. Big Dave spent the second longest period in the 2009 Lethal Lottery after Carmen Bratchny.

10. Dave has only featured in two gimmick matches so far, a Ladder match and a Referee match; he reffed a match between Second Coming and James Baker/Kyle Christensen a month before facing Second Coming at Civil Revolution.

11. With the exception of the Lethal Lottery, Dave's only appeared in tag matches on PPV.

12. His first singles match was with Garth Black, this took place about three months after his debut with WZCW, this was the same match with the chicken.

Writer Trivia:
1. This is my first efed

2. I usually start planning my RP the moment the match has been announced, usually researching my opponents is the first area to go.

3. I never publish an RP until I'm completely satisfied with it, to the point where I would speak it aloud to get the essence and flow of the RP.

4. I do enjoy writing Tag RPs with hardymariomark as the FHD. The RPs we write usually has approval from both of us before posting.

5. Originally, my RP writing varies pending on the match, the first thing I challenge is what I would be thinking as my character in the situation, I usually think back to a promo that already exists that fits the mood, varing from The Rock, Jericho, among others. But since developing into my heel role, I've taken to keeping a style that gives presentation of my character.

6. I like my graphics work as much as creative writing which is I got involved in the displays of WZCW. The graphics was what got me heavily involved.

7. The first match I've ever written was Celeste vs. Blade, this was the match that Mr. Baller first appeared in, originally sparked by the rivalry these two had in their RPs.

8. I've written about 50 matches since joining Creative, about a month after Dave and after a unanimous vote.

9. My personal favourite match I've written was the Ladder match at All or Nothing.

10. My match writing is based on the strength of the RPs and what the Creative poll was, but I always intend to have plenty of match work from both sides of the match.

11. Milenko played a role in how I write my matches. After he wrote a handicap match and totally squashed me when I felt I wrote a strong RP, I vowed to never write a match as awful as that. I always try and keep that in mind when I write my matches so any loss can be still satisfactory despite losing.

12. Whenever Lee's not around with net troubles, I always keep in touch with him so he can still influence a show and decision.

Alright i'm updating mine to include any information that I initially left out when I posted the first time.

Wrestler Trivia

1. James Baker's character is based off many parts of my past experiences with gangs, pimpin, drugs & anything related to that nature. I also base him off of myself growing up as a bitter bitter person. It is also the actual gimmick that I use when I sometimes get into an actual wrestling ring.

2. The name James Baker is my real life name.

3. All of the attire that I put onto my character is the exact attire that I have in my closet at my apartment.

4. Me & him have a similar physique, but the difference is that I can do more flips & technical moves than my character can.

5. James' agent/manager Malik Jones is based off my best friend Sean. Malik's also the agent/manager for my wife's character (she e-fed's too, but in a different company).

6. Unlike his roles in past/other e-fed's that he's apart of/have been apart of, James does not really associate himself with a stable of other wrestlers as he hates being anybody's sidekick and he also feels that if he were to ever be apart of another group, then he'd have to be the leader. Basically James' WZCW personality is more of a loner type of guy.

7. For the duration of his career that spans nearly seven years, James has been a heel character and originally I hated playing the role of a face due to it being harder to be a good face. Well to my surprise, James isn't doing too bad as a face and a lot of his traits are still there (with the majority of the psychotic traits being dropped of course).

Writer Trivia

1. This is the 2nd e-fed that I have been in.

2. I combine my RP conversation with Malik with the real life conversations that I have with my best friend Sean.

3. As of late, i've actually been taking my time with where I go with my RP's instead of just putting them out on the first day as I believe that was the main reason why the majority of my past WZCW RP's tanked horribly. I also start to prepare my RP's once I know who i'm facing. I basically bettered my skills while I was away from WZCW.

4. In addition to trying to get a degree at San Diego State University for a degree so I can become a therapist, I work at a used car dealership in San Diego & also whenever i'm not at work, I spend time with my wife & my two kids.

5. I would like to make my e-fed character just rap about his opponent one day in an RP, but it would take me a while to come up with rhymes & I wouldn't know what y'all would think of it.

6. I am from San Diego, but I graduated high school in Texas. My character is billed from Compton which is where I lived for a year & a half when I was a young kid.

This thread seems out of use. Let's see if I can bring some interest back.

Trivia:

1. I picked The KillJoy's name basically out of the blue. It was my user name at the time so I went with it. I kinda regret now. My other selections sounded a lot better. "Alaster Kaine", "Flamero", "Axl" and "Riaku" were my other choices.

2. KillJoy's basically an exaggerated me. I've always been a bit anti-social and a bit ignorant. I would give great advise to people who asked for it, but I was never capable stearing myself with it.

3. The idea behind the mask is mainly because of its influence in latin wrestling. My character, although Puerto Rican, acts nothing like a tipical latino. He barely speaks spanish in his RP's. So I gave him a mask to at least feature something of his heratage. Funny enough, the mask is forced on him.

4. His moveset is based on moves I did when I backyard wrestled. By the way, don't try the Twisted-T.

5. I'm seriously thinking about the name change.

Trivia:

* My first E-Fed, forum and overall internet interaction.

* I believe my backyard wrestling injury may be the cause for my recent... "Incident". Please don't try that at home. Especially on cement ground.

* I've got nothing else. :shrug:

some of your guys' characters really got me wondering where you guys got your gimmick ideas from. Guess I'll start.

I start with my entrance music and go from there. As I'm making an app I listen to whatever song I chose to get ideas for backgroun history and gimmick.

My character name was a nickname given to me by my older brother when I was younger and used to wrestle with my younger brother and mates. It's kinda stuck since then.

As for my gimmick I'm not really sure. I probably could've come up with something a bit better.

Just to add to this thread a bit, I mentioned in my first post here I usually write stream of consciousness. The reason for this is because I feel I can get into character far more easily writing in that style as it it's if a real conversation or interview is going on in real time. Now obviously I add the theatrics later with the setting and the general environment, but when writing the way I do, you have to literally think of yourself as the character you portray.

It's far easier to do with a more typical gimmick and personality, but when you have a character like mine, you have to transform your very way of thinking and mannerisms into a whole different person. But if you can do it successfully, I believe it adds a whole new level to an RP. Obviously it's not for everyone, as most people get an idea and they build off of it slowly such as Numbers and Dave. Their success can prove that it works either way, and perhaps I'm the only one that writes my RP's the way I do, but in my old free form rping days, I had to think on my think constantly and you would be forced to stay in character far longer than writing one single RP here is. The setup is different, but ultimately the same concept lies in both, to defeat your opponent. In Efed terms that means putting together a better promo, in free form it's about setting a perfect counter attack or setting up an attack the opponent cannot block or counter.

Just some thoughts and more description from where I came from. Oh and as far as my character's progression, it's been slow and as many have said, I can play the heel role or the face role in any feud now due to how I've built him up. That being said I will never be a true face in WZCW, but if the time comes, I can very easily transition back to the more sinister heel version of my character, which honestly would be quite a bit of fun. To give you some insight on Creative discussion, Ty was turned into a tweener/face due to a couple reasons. We were losing our John Cena/Hulk Hogan esque face in Titus, and a number of heels were on the cusp of reaching the main event like Big Dave. It was also the logical way for Ty and Vengeance to end, and then Showtime turned heel and everything balanced out anyways. I do like the tweener version of my character, it allows for major flexibility because I could go and attack the likes of Gordito, or I can square off against Big Dave or confront the Showtime Powertrip and it could be believable either way.

This is interesting. I like it.

Wrestler facts:

- Although he seems quite the opposite, Smith is an extremely complex character.

- Smith hasn't revealed much about himself.

- Smith's past haunts him, some things he did he really regrets.

- Smith has one dark secret which he is trying to forget.

Writer facts:

- I have barely revealed anything about my character yet, mostly because I felt that it was too much to throw out at an early time.

- This is my first efed.

- I am very critical of myself, not confident in my RPs no matter how good.

- I get one small idea and from there I write whatever comes to mind, then I revise.

- Dave helps me more than anyone, he always reads my RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back