WZCW trivia game

Answer: Showtime-TradeMark Productions, Driveby Express, USA & Chief Anoki, Garth Black & Phoenix in a 5-sided ring elimination Match.

Question: How many men have won the WZCW World Tag Team Championships in their debut match (career debut not tag team debut)?

1 Steven Kurtesy... ego much :rolleyes:

Question: Name all 8 wrestlers in the EurAsian tournament to crown the EurAsian Champion.

Trick question. There were 16 competitors in the original Eurasian tournament:

Zander Young, Frankie Smith, Chief Anoki, Anthony Michaels, Showtime, Ty Burna, USA, Karnage, Celeste, Mondragon Meadowgate, Rush, Sana, Drake Callahan, TM, Milenko, Murfish.

Of those 16 8 have been on creative in the past. Which 8 are they?

Zander Young, Frankie Smith, Chief Anoki, Anthony Michaels, Showtime, Ty Burna, USA, Karnage, Celeste, Mondragon Meadowgate, Rush, Sana, Drake Callahan, TM, Milenko, Murfish.

Of those 16 8 have been on creative in the past. Which 8 are they?

I can name 7, the 8th one I'm not 100% sure on.

Zander Young, Showtime, Ty Burna, Karnage, Drake Calahan, Milenko, Murfish. The eight one I believe is either Celeste or Anthony Michaels.

It was Anthony Michaels though in my head Celeste was on but I can't be 100% on that.

You're forgetting Anthony Michaels & Mighty NorCal for a start...

:lmao: Boy am I red faced about all this. I was going to double check after I scrolled through the Tag Team Champions list to see the 3 previous champs before my time, but I thought for sure on this one. As for the EurAian tourny, I'm just gonna say I should never be thinking up trivia questions that late at night again.

Since Ty didn't come up with a new question and I flubbed up big time, I'll try again...

How many meltdowns and ascensions have there been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back