WZCW trivia game

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Question asked, person wins and asks the next one.

Lets go with an easy one. This song was the original theme tune of which WZCW star?

I know the dudes surname but cant remember his first name. I'll see ifd someone else can get it.

Washoe Valley Crew that consisted of "The Demon" Joe, "The Rocker" Kenny and Gus.

Which WZCW superstar was the surprise entrant in the six pack challenge for the world title at All or Nothing and who won the match?

Surprise Entrant: Showtime Cougar, who's elimination was somewhat controversial to this day.
Winner: Everest, retaining his title which would go on all the way until Kingdom Come.

What was the "unscripted" element of the second (2009) Unscripted PPV?

Was it that the people voted?

EDIT: I think I'm right so which two people preformed "America the Beautiful' at the first Kingdom Come event?

Ben Folds and Eternal Dragon.

Who performed it at the second KC?

Bumbing (Due to Doug Crashin nostalgia)

Who is the one and only person Doug Crashin has defeated in a singles contest in WZCW?

Steamboat Ricky.

What happened to the 'Real World Title'?

Unified with the World Championship in a triple threat match with Titus, Carman Bratchny,and Everest.

Who did the FHD beat to start there record tag team title reign?

Answer: Showtime-TradeMark Productions, Driveby Express, USA & Chief Anoki, Garth Black & Phoenix in a 5-sided ring elimination Match.

Question: How many men have won the WZCW World Tag Team Championships in their debut match (career debut not tag team debut)?

Unified with the World Championship in a triple threat match with Titus, Carman Bratchny,and Everest.

Who did the FHD beat to start there record tag team title reign?

WRONG it was thrown off a bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back