WZCW "Roulette Free for All"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
WZCW "Roulette Free for All"

Anything is possible, and likely to happen when W.Z.C.W. allows the Roulette Wheel to make the deal! Noone knows who they'll be facing, or what type of match it'll be.

RPs are due by Feb. 17th 2008.. Please keep ALL Rps in here.

Part 1:

The camera moves in to show a WCZW ring in the empty…………….. in Oklahoma City. There is very little lighting and no movement and no noise.

All of a sudden, the arena spotlights start to flicker, focussing on each of the four turnbuckles in a random order. The speed at which they move from one to the other quickens. The colours change from white to red to blue to green, creating an incredible light show.

In an instant, the show stops and there is a moment of darkness. It then starts again, this time focussing on one corner. Sitting there on the turnbuckle in a black overcoat is Grand Mystique.

His mask, a sparkling dark blue, provides incredible reflections off the spotlights. His mask cannot hide the facial bruising he received and the lights highlight this.

GM: “Finally it has begun; Grand Mystique has appeared for the very first time! Not only have I made my debut in WCZW, but I did it successfully. The Big Bang has claimed its’ first victim.”

Mystique speaks in his raspy, slightly-lisped voice. While his mask hid any clear emotion, his voice betrays some pride and happiness.

GM:“Jesse….” A more serious tone.

He pauses, and reaches for his ribs and then his neck. He is clearly in pain. Nevertheless, he continues.

GM:“You took some of my best offense, I took yours. Yes I beat you, dropped you on your head, knocked you senseless and probably gave you a concussion. If you are even awake yet, then I bet you have one massive headache.”

“But you will come back and I am sure our paths will cross in the future. That has been determined by the stars.”

GM claps his hands twice. The arena goes pitch black.

Part 2

The camera is now scrolling along a corridor. The equipment stored in the area makes it clear it is backstage at a WCZW event.

Looking ahead, WCZW champion Joseph Rios can be seen wearing nothing but a towel and a smile. He opens a door and steam pours out. He encourages two beautiful women dressed in skimpy bikinis to lead the way into the room and follows them into what appears to be a sauna or steam room.

The camera continues past that door but stops by one after. The door opens, seemingly on its’ own will.

The room is pitch-black but there is a sound of water washing against metal. There is also an occasional deep sound.

There is another two claps. The lights come up slowly. After a few seconds, the scene becomes clearer.

What would be a normal locker room is laid out with various paraphernalia, such as paintings, incense sticks and aromatherapy candles lit with a rose tint, tarot and playing cards and mannequins. There is also a crystal ball on a table to the right of the bath. The room has a pinkish hue to it. A black overcoat is hung to the left.

In the middle of the room, Grand Mystique is sat in a metal bath tub, filled with water and giant ice cubes. His whole body (everywhere south of the neck) is covered with the water, yet he shows no indication that the temperature of the freezing cold water bothers him in the slightest.

The camera moves in to the front of the bath.

GM:“The enlightened Third Nebulae have moved in line with the hidden moon of Mars. This bold move has chosen to involve me in the Roulette edition of Meltdown this week.”

“Whoever I get put in the ring with; they will be remembered as the next opponent of the Grand Mystique, just another of the many mere mortals to cross the destructive path of the darkest force in WCZW today.”

“And whatever the stipulation, who ever the opponent, I look to advise – nay, warn – him that, win or lose, I will guarantee he will be left lying in my wake, unable to describe the beating they have suffered and the pain that they are in”

GM snaps his neck sideways to the right. All of a sudden, the crystal ball moves viciously to the right. It falls off to the table and smashes. The camera sees all of this; it comes back to where it was at the front of the bath and then moves in very slowly.

GM:“Bones will ache, brains will be concussed and he will look at up at the beautiful mystery of a starry night, unable to comprehend how the universe handed you such a vicious destiny. And Grand Mystique will continue on his path of WCZW World Heavyweight Championship glory.”

“I am prepared to do whatever is necessary. I have to tread my path to destiny through every member of the roster, so be it.

The camera is now right in front of GM. He smiles, looks down and brings up a sparkling new (and whole) crystal ball out of the water. It encases a ticking pocket watch. The crystal ball then has a small amount of dark blood dripping down it.

The camera focuses in on this, and then FADES.

GM’s voice is heard; “It’s nearly time.”

(OOC Note: Ice baths are used by athletes nowadays as an effective method of relaxation after matches or events. They prevent cramp and muscle spasm, due to the build up of lactic acid in muscles etc. It is known that they can be very painful to enter at first, so screaming when doing so is not uncommon. It is something I am sure wrestlers do as well and I do remember seeing Brock Lesnar go in one in a promo for his match against the Rock at Summerslam 2002)

Ben Legend is seen in his locker room, stuffing his wrestling gear into a duffel bag. He's wearing a pair of jeans, a white athletic tanktop, and a pair of work boots. Bruises can be seen all over his upper body. Each movement he makes sends pain through his body.

Legend: The Stairway To Hardcore was climbed, but by the wrong person. Ricky, if I hadn't Speared you in half, you wouldn't have won that match. I put you through Hell, as promised, but it came with a costly sacrifice. The least you can do, Ricky, is give me one more shot at the gold. One more opportunity to finish the job, and win the championship that has gotten away from me so many times.

But Ricky wasn't the only person involved in that match. The Maxx was there, too. But his role could be easily overlooked. I'll give you one thing, Maxx, you did manage to keep up in an unknown evironment. But it's time for you to step aside and let the big boys play their own game.

It's time to stop dwelling on the past, and look at the future: the Roulette Free For All. A night where anything can happen, and anybody can meet anybody in the middle of that ring. A night that could make-or break-any of our careers.

Now there are some WZCW wrestlers that I'm looking forward to possibly wrestling. One of them would be that Arabian loudmouth, Mohammad Hasheem. He's wrestled against some of the best in this company, but he hasn't faced the Myth yet. Hasheem, let me tell you one thing, if we meet in that ring, I will shut you up.

Then there's the Washoe Valley Crew. These guys are crazy. I've had the pleasure of wrestling with Joe and Kenny once, but the man I want to see in that ring is Gus. He's proven himself to be a member of WZCW's top tier, thanks to his matches with Big Will. He might not be emotionally ready, but if I step in the squared circle with him, he better be ready for a physical battle.

Speaking of Big Will, he's another man that I would love to have the chance to wrestle. He's a two-time and the current Elite X Championship, and to have a match with him could give my own career boost. And if I won...wow, that would give me the opportunity to leave the Hardcore division behind me. It could give me the chance to shine against WZCW's greatest.

And let's not forget WZCW's current greatest, Joseph Rios. He's been World Champion for months, but certain tactics he's used make me wonder if he could ever win a match fair and square. Hey, maybe I'll find that out on Meltdown. Like I said, who knows what could happen?

The next Meltdown could be the most historic night in WZCW. Being a part of something that big is an honor enough. But, to get a chance to leave my mark in the record books is something even greater. So, no matter who it is, Ricky, Hasheem, Gus, or even "The Main Event" himself, I will prove that I can hang with whoever they're going to send my way.

Legend zips the duffel bag closed and puts it over his shoulder. He begins to walk, but holds his stomach and grimaces. Seconds later, he gets over the pain and walks out of the locker room.

Camera fades in to a WZCW ring Maxamillion Mustafa is standing training a voice over is heard

..People think im mad

Camera cuts to reveal a close up of Maxx’s face as he screams

..People think I’m insane!

Camera cuts to Maxx in the ring again doing push ups

..The most technically gifted athlete

Camera cuts to Maxx suplexing E2, Powerbombing Joe, and renching tom mcbrady as he screams

..The most dominant force in WZCW

Camera cuts to Ricky screaming, Maxx hitting him with the chair and pummeling Ben legend

..I went toe to toe with two hardcore greats

Camera cuts to Maxx throwing E2 through a wall

..Ended careers

Another shot is shown of Maxx screaming

…PUT HONEST MEN IN HOSPITAL!!

Camera cuts to Maxx laying out one of his own masked men as Copeland screams in terror

..MADE WZCW TAKE NOTICE!

Shot of Maxx screaming

..but they continue to mock me

A segment of Ben legends promo is shown as he sits in the dressing room packing his bag

Legend: But Ricky wasn't the only person involved in that match. The Maxx was there, too. But his role could be easily overlooked. I'll give you one thing, Maxx; you did manage to keep up in an unknown environment. But it's time for you to step aside and let the big boys play their own game.

…..BUT THEY CONTINUE TO MOCK ME!

Camera shots are shown of sincade throwing a cup at maxx to take a urine test

.. MOCK ME!

Camera shots are shown of Rios, the Devilspawns and the one big will laughing at Maxx as he walks into the dynasty dressing room

…MOCK ME!
Camera shots are shown of the WVC’s Joe pinning Maxx and gloating to the crowd

…MOCK ME!

Manzo is shown in the back sizing up maxx
…MOCK ME!
SCREAMS BECOME LOUDER AS MAXX BECOMES MORE VIOLENT MORE INTENSE!

...YOU SHALL NEVER MOCK ME!!!!

a sound of a heart flat lining is heard

..I WILL CRUSH YOU ONE BY ONE!
Shots are shown of Ricky lying motionless

.....YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!

Shots are shown of WZCW’s greatest superstars lying bloody

...I WILL STAND TALL!

Camera pans back to Maxx laughing

YOU CANNOT UNDERESTEMATE ME!

Shots are shown of MAXX grasping the Mayhem championship

TITLES WILL BE
WON!

Montage shots are shown of the one big will

WEATHER IT WILL BE THE ELITE X CHAMPION!

Montage shots are shown of RIOS

WEATHER IT WILL BE THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

Montage Shots are Shown of the Devil Spawns

WEATHER IT WILL BE THE TAG TEAM TITLES!

Montage Shots are shown of Ricky with the Mayhem title

OR THE TITLE I DESIRE THE MOST!

The camera fades to Maxx again training in the ring

I SHALL NOT FAIL!

Shot of Maxx lying bloody on the floor

I WILL NOT FAIL!

Shot of Maxx crying out in pain

I WILL BE….
Shot of Maxx having his hand raised

VICTORIOUS!
The screen fades into the ring as Maxx stands looking to the entrance way

NO, ONE SHALL BE SAFE, NO ONE SHALL BE SAVED, I WILL CLIMB TO THE TOP, AND IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT, MELTDOWN ROULETTE….

Maxx walks away from the ring with Davinder patting him on the back

IT ALL STARTS
The screen fades to black

MY NAME IS MAXAMILLION MUSTAFA… I WILL MAKE YOU TAP OR DIE TRYING!

(We see a dark room, completely black, when a faint flourescent light comes on, you can see the outline of a person, and the outline of gym equipment, you can hear the beginning part of Kurt Angles theme song, [The whistling part], the person walks over to the wall and leans his arm against the wall, he sets his head against his arm, you can see sweat dripping off his entire body, some more lights turn on, and you can see that it is Gus.)

Gus:...

(He grabs his Gatorade, and takes a big drink of it)

Gus: (to camera crew) so, you guys finally found me eh? you guys are more nosy than those paparazzi that follow Britney Spears.

(Gus goes and sits down on the weight bench, he starts lifting, counting them off, he stops and looks at the camera)

Gus: At All or Nothing, some things happened, first and foremost, I lost The Elite X Championship, Will hit a Willenium on Heidi, now look, I dont care if she doesnt want to be with me anymore, no man should EVER strike a woman, and the way he played it off, he didn't even care about her, Will, thats just not right, and at the end of the night, Dynasty has all the gold, The DiaperSpawns cheated to win the WZCW Tag Team Championships, and they stole them from Joe and Kenny, who, in case you didnt know, are my friends, it is starting to get personal, and Rios, hes just a pussy, he doesnt defend his title without some kind of trick up his sleeve, because you know deep down in your heart, that you dont deserve to keep that Championship, and you know that you can't win in a fair match.

(Gus takes another drink of Gatorade)

Gus: I faded out of the world, dissappeared to train and better myself, so that even if Will cheats in my rematch for the title, it won't make a difference, because I am just better than him.

(Gus does some sit ups)

Gus: Now as far as this roulette thing goes, it doesnt matter who I face, whether it be Rios, Steamboat Ricky, Will, Ben, Hashoil, those Juggalos, Jesse, or even Kenny or Joe. I will not lose at The Roulette show, I GUARANDAMNTEE IT!!! and Will, I want my rematch for The Elite X Championship, and I want it ASAP!!!, NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!

(Gus shoos the camera crew away and goes back to working out)

*The scene opens up to show a figure in a black hoodie. The hood is pulled up and a black bandana is placed over the person's mouth as the entire image comes into focus. The scene appears to be filmed from a hand held camera in Night Vision setting. The time in the corner reads 4:30am The figure points to the ground he stands on. The camera pans down a little. bit to show a street, but after a quick pan around the surrounding area, it is shown to be a parking lot in front of a hotel. The name of the hotel is out of focus and you can't really make out what it says. The camera pans back to the figure. The figure puts its hand in front of its face and removes the black bandana to show D.C..*

D.C.: WZCW Presents... Meltdown Roulette... clever thing that is. Kinda makes you wonder about all the possibilities... all the different things that can happen to a person... Like... for instance... I could be going against that big fat f*** Manzo... in a sushi eating contest... I could go against Everest in a game of checkers... I could go against Rios in a match to see if I could become WZCW's World Cham... oh wait thats right... I forgot... Myles took me out of title contention...

*D.C. makes a sad face in front of the camera that quickly turns to an evil smile.*

D.C.: But then... I probably could go against Myles himself in a match. Unless the little b**** is afraid to put his own name in the mix. I mean come on, Myles, seriously... is Rios that good in bed? Do you really have to protect him like that? I mean, f*** me if I'm wrong, but I earned my chance to take on Rios, as much as Everlast did. So for you to just up and say "Not gonna happen." I can... I can only help but get a little offended at that. I feel like you want to vent something to me. Like you wanna blame me for being a bigger threat to Rios then any other piss ant in this company. And there are a lot of piss ants here.

*D.C. folds up his right sleeve and looks at his watch.*

D.C.: Most of these motherf***ers here aren't even worth my time. You see a lot of people wanna walk around backstage and talk like they're the s***, when none of them can do a damn thing that impresses me. I'm sure I don't do stuff that impresses them either. And why the f*** should I? I already know I'm better then them, because I'm willing to take those chances. I'm willing to take the chances that other people are afraid to take. Who could I face? Grand Mystique, one of the She-Devil Spawns, Will, him, her, you, it, they, she, he, shim, a Brazilian Tranny, an Amsterdam prostitute, your mom, MY MOM! It could be anyone. Hell it could be Lindsey!

*The camera turns around to show Lindsey holding the camera. She is also wearing a black hoodie with the hood pulled up. She tugs her black bandana away from her face to blow a kiss at the camera.*

D.C. (of camera): Random cameo.

*Lindsey pulls the bandana back over her mouth and the camera spins back to D.C..*

D.C.: It is going to have to be someone worth my f***ing time. I don't just wrestle anyone. Ben Legend knows I could whoops his a** inside of the ring as soon as the bell chimes. I could even take on the bottom guy. That dude that has to use the janitors closet as a changing room... whats his name? Gus? Yeah, thats it... Gus can go ahead and jump off of ladders and do the Eight Ten to Washoe... whoever came up with that f***ing name is about an idiot and a half...

*D.C. stares blankly at the camera.*

D.C.: The WVC Crew or whatever it is... sounds like another boy band.. AND, Steamboat Ricky can go ahead, and put people through tables, and do whatever the f*** it is he does.

*D.C. pauses for a second.*

D.C.:Nice subject change huh?

*D.C. cracks a smile and cranks his hand in front of his crotch.*

D.C.: The Titanic Ricky Martin, you can go ahead and float around on your little Treasure Island Tug Boat and act all big and bad, and see if I don't get a match with you and slap the f***ing taste out of your mouth. I don't give a s*** who it is I go against. Hell, I'll even go against Habu Dabbi Hasheem. If he wants to, he can go ahead and lay claim to taking me out of the match at All Or Nothing. Everyone knows Hasheem was finished. Rios saved him. After I hit the Flat Out if anyone on my team would have taken the initiative, Hasheem would have been out. But no... Everlast and Sincade left the save open, and Rios made the save. I get hit with a the Toss Break and Rios makes the cover. Rios had to make the cover because he knew that would be the only time he could beat me. When someone else does the dirty work, Rios will be there to pick up. And I don't blame him. But Rios... just because "Myles says so" doesn't mean that I won't be gunning for you soon. Keep that in mind. I don't give a f*** what happens, one day, you and me are gonna settle it.

*D.C. looks around the parking lot at all the other cars.*

D.C.: Now... I get to the whole point... the whole reason... the reason for everything I've done in the last couple weeks... people don't wanna take it seriously... then I'm about to show you exactly what the f*** I mean. I AM NOT THE D.C. YOU F***ING PEOPLE KNEW. I am not the happy go lucky, smoke em if you got em, babyface, that you all once knew. The swearing obviously wasn't working... the hand gestures and attitude obviously wasn't working... so how can I make it more apparent that I don't give a flying f*** what any of you think of me?

*D.C. puts his hand on his chin and looks up to the sky for a second.*

D.C.: How could I make it more apparent that I don't give a damn what I have to do for people to actually know that I'm willing to do whatever it takes...

*D.C. continues to ponder...*

D.C.: It would have to be something... of significance. And that brings me back... to Myles... You wanna go ahead and take me out of the picture for Rios' title... fine... But to think... that I'm just gonna sit back and take it... thats something your going to have to learn the hard way...

*D.C. points at the camera.*

D.C.: That goes for the rest of WZCW. If any of you think, that I'm just gonna "leave it in the ring", then you have another thing coming. You all wouldn't listen... so I'm gonna make you all pay attention...

*D.C. pulls out a pocket knife from his front pocket and moves aside as the front of a limo is shown in the camera view. The camera moves to the side of the limousine. D.C. walks along the side scraping the paint job with the pocket knife the entire length of the side. The scrapping of the car is loud and sounds like dragging nails on a chalk board. He stops at the end of the trunk and looks at the camera. He shivers for a second.*

D.C.: Damn that sound is annoying isn't it? Myles... does this limo look familiar? It should... ITS YOURS!...

limo1.jpg

*D.C. rolls his right sleeve again to check his watch.*

D.C.: But its not gonna stop Myles... EYE FOR AN EYE... Myles... Dynasty... and everyone else... lets get this f***ing party started right...

*D.C. reaches behind him and pulls out a crowbar that was resting under his hoodie. He walks to the rear window and smashes it in. He walks along the side of the limo and smashes in the side windows as well, continuing down to bash in the drivers window. D.C. hopes on top of the hood of the car and begins to kick through the windshield of the car. After several kicks the window finally smashes and D.C. stumbles through. He picks himself up out of the window laughing the entire time. He hops off of the hood and uses the crowbar to force the hood open. He then sets the crowbar down and begins yanking wires and tubes out from the engine of the car. D.C. then picks the crowbar back up and thrusts its into the limo's side as he makes his way back down the length of it. He reaches the gas tank and opens it up. He kicks the cover off with his foot and undoes the gas cap. D.C. puts the crowbar under his arm and unzips his fly.*

Lindsey (off camera): You sick f***!

*D.C. begins laughing and says he is just kidding. He points to Lindsey and then the ground as Lindsey turns the cameras attention to her feet. In the image quickly shown there is a banana and a gas can. Lindsey picks up the banana and then looks back up to D.C.. A shout is heard off camera as Lindsey adjusts her focus to the source. D.C. has since climbed on top of the limo and is looking at the shouting as well. A hotel rep has made her way outside after hearing the smashing of windows. She threatens to call the cops to which D.C. responds by pulling his pants down and mooning the hotel rep.. He smacks his butt a couple times as she leaves in disgust shouting at others standing in the door way to call the authorities. D.C. kicks in the sun roof before he hops down from the top of the limo and Lindsey tosses him the banana. D.C. walks back around to the back of the limo and stabs the banana in the tail pipe. He almost falls over laughing as Lindsey's chuckling sends the camera into shakes of laughter. D.C. then walks over to Lindsey and kneels in front of her. The camera gets really shaky as the two fumble around. The camera is sat on the ground as the only image is shown is the corner of the gas can and their feet.*

D.C. (off camera): Did you remember to bring them?

Lindsey (off camera): Yeah, they're in my back pockets hang on.

D.C. (off camera): You got the money ready right?

Lindsey (off camera): Yup, sure do... be careful.

D.C. (off camera): Always.

*The camera is then lifted into the air once again and turns to the hotel opening. Others have come out to see what is going on as Lindsey urges D.C. to hurry up. The camera flashes over to D.C. who is now climbing up on top of the limo once again. He begins to pour the gasoline into the interior of the limo from the smashed out sun roof. He then pours some along the top of the limo before he jumps down again. Lindsey turns the camera and there are a few Hotel reps running towards them. She yells at D.C. to hurry as as D.C. fumbles inside of his pockets for the matches. He strikes one of them and the fire casts a strange light on his face as he stares at it. He tosses the match but it burns out before it hits the limo. The reps are even closer as D.C. strikes another match. He tosses it but the camera turns and begins to shake violently as D.C. shouts at Lindsey to get into the car. The sound of a car door opening is heard as the camera begins to steady, the night vision is lost and the scene is readjusted with the light from the inside of the car. D.C. hops into the drivers side as the camera turns to the rear window. The limo is engulfed in flames as the car is turned on and the screeching of tires is heard. The image of the burning limo shrinks in size as D.C. and Lindsey speed away from the hotel parking lot.

The moment calms down for a bit as the camera shows D.C. behind the wheel of the car. He turns and pulls the bandana away from his mouth.*

D.C.: I DON'T GIVE A F*** ANYMORE! Myles, if you want to arrest me, go ahead. I got the money to post bail, its all on tape. Everyone else in WZCW, take this as a lesson. I'm not that old D.C. anymore. Get used to it. Or your gonna be the one thats left in flames. Beat that s*** Devilspawns, f*** your burning podiums. I just burned our bosses limo!

*D.C. laughs maniacally as he looks at the camera once again.*

D.C.: REMEMBER THE NAME MOTHERF***ERS!! D.C.! AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! F*** YOU!

*D.C. grabs the camera from Lindsey and holds it in front of him. He spits on the camera lens as the scene is quickly shut off to show static.*

***OOC: I had to get permission to do this, so please, don't assume I did this at random. Thank you to Staff for allowing me to do this. Hope you all enjoy it.

Setting/Background: Dynasty Lockerroom (after p.p.v.)

The scene opens on Leon Kensworth walking into the Dynasty Lockerroom, Big Will is seen wearing just a pair of faded blue jeans, and boots. His hair is wet, as it seems he's just gotten out of the shower. Before Leon can say anything, the camera notices closer that Big Will is talking on his cell phone.

(Big Will)- "I wanna place an order, and have it sent to the O.U. Medical Center. The patient's name is Heidi. I'm thinking a dozen red roses." (Will pauses, waiting for a reply) "Wait, wait, wait.. how much did you say that was gonna cost? Thats outrageous! Well then.. how much for half a dozen?" (Again, pausing waiting on the reply) "So, do you want me to supply the condom for the ass raping you're giving me over these prices? You don't seriously think I'm paying that, do you?! Look, you know what, forget the roses.. what else do you have?" (Once again, pausing) "Lily's huh? Well, how much are those?" (pausing) "Okay, you know what, scrap everything.. whats the cheapest thing you have?" (pausing) "Well what the hell is a carnation?" (pausing) "Eh.. it sounds too crappy, you know what, lets just go with a card." (pausing) "What do you mean 'What do I want on the card?' What the hell do you think? Get well soon... ... you think I should add more, huh? Okay hold on.." Will notices Leon waiting in the room, as he then yells for him to come over.

(Big Will)- "Hey, Leon, you're a pussy, gimme something sappy to have put on a get well card."

(Leon)- "Well, if it was me, I guess I'd say something like.. "Sorry for the accident, you mean the world to me and without you I'd have nothing. I'll be by your side as soon as possible, and until I can get there, please take this token as a sign of my undying love for you. No amount of gifts could compare to how much you mean to me, and if I could hand you the world I would. Know that you're always in my heart, and that I'm constantly thinking of you. I love you more than anything, and you're constantly on my mind.""

(Big Will)- "Wow.. ... ... that was atrocious. Its no wonder you never get laid, who the hell falls for shit like that to begin with? You'd truly have to be some type of pathetic loser to actually believe all that stuff. And an even bigger one to say it." Big Will holds his phone back up, and begins talking to the person on the other end again. "Yeah, look.. I've thought about it, and I'm just gonna shoot from the heart.. so I want the card to say something like.. .. 'Hey babe, The One here, uh, I WON! Yeah! Uh, I know you're probably feeling guilty about almost costing me the match, and you should, but you can make it up to me when you get out. Uhm.. oh yeah, end with something sweet like, your hero, the Elite X Champion.. Big Will." (pausing) "What the hell do you mean I sound conceited? I'm the Elite X Champion, she knows how great I am. Besides, thats the type of stuff that makes em weak in the knees. If I tried, I could get more chics in a day than you'd likely see in a lifetime. Just charge it, write the card, and send it off, jackass!" Big Will hangs the phone up. Big Will turns back to Leon.. "Now what the hell do you want?"

(Leon)- "I just wanted to get your opinion on the next addition of Meltdown. Its going to be the first ever Meltdown Roulette, where anyone can face anyone, in any type of match, all selected by a roulette wheel."

(Big Will)- "You see this Championship, Leon?" Will holds up the Elite X Championship, only to drap it over his bare shoulder. "When you're as good as I am, you don't need to worry about who you'll be facing, or in whatever type of match." (Leon) "Well, rumors are swirling that Gus has actually cashed in his rematch clause for the Elite X Championship, and that match could be contested under the roulette rules if it gets approved. After defeating him earlier tonight at All or Nothing, aren't you the least bit worried that with what happened to Heidi, he may have even more to fight for?"

(Big Will)- "Ah, for the love of Canada. Doesn't that guy ever die? You know, all I've done with him since knowing him, is beat the shit out of him. Yet he keeps coming back for more. I proved that his little Iraq Christmas gift was a fluke. He never beat me for this Championship, and I proved that he couldn't beat me one on one earlier tonight. As far as Heidi goes, look, she knew the risk.. she knows who the man really is. She knows what she did was wrong, and that she almost cost me the match, and because of that, I'm sure she feels really upset about that right now.."

(Leon)- "Aren't you even the slightest bit concerned that you delivered your Willennium to her, and it could've seriously broke her jaw? She laid motionless on the arena floor, they carried her off, and she's now in a hospital here in Oklahoma. Don't you even care about her health?"

(Big Will)- "You know what, Leon, she knows whats most important to me. And you're looking at it. ME! She knows that she got involved, and she knew the risk. Besides, you act as if thats the first time she's taken a shot in the face from me.. if you get what I mean."

(Leon)- "Okay, nevermind. So just incase Gus isn't the man you'll be facing, why don't you give some insight to whoever you'd be concerned with taking on? Guys like Steamboat Ricky, Maxx, Ben Legend. Main Event guys like Hasheem, D.C., Everest. What about the other members of the Washoe Valley Crew, or the new comers to W.Z.C.W.?"

(Big Will)- "You just don't get it, do ya Leon? You know what, let me run down your little list for ya...

First, we'll start with the Washoe Valley Crew.. Kenny, Joe.. you do realize if Gus wasn't leading them by the balls, neither one would know how to eat, let alone wrestle. Gus being the leader of that group, is like saying you're the smartest kid with down syndrome. I've put up more of a struggle taking a crap than I feel I'd have against either of those two.

As far as the new comers go.. look, I'm more than happy to let all of you job to me in due time. Just be patient, I'll find my way to you shortly.

Then you have, the hardcore group. Ben Legend, for starters.. You know what, I seen the Stairway to Hardcore match.. and I wasn't impressed. Listen up Ben, you wanna have the ability to call yourself a 'Legend' then you actually have to do something to accomplish it. Losing won't get it done. Because all I've really seen of you, makes you more of a 'Has.. Ben.'

Then you got, Maxx the 'Submission Monster?' or whatever the hell he's calling himself these days. Who the hell is this guy? I get that W.Z.C.W. wants talent from all over the globe, but they're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel if they feel this guy is anything worth wasting television time on. All I've seen from him, is a lot of talk. The guy lost to one of the Lost boys (WVC) for sake. Do you really think I should fear that?

Finally, Steamboat Ricky, the biggest 'Icon' in the Hardcore scene. Thats about like saying you're the tallest midget. Listen Ricky, when you wanna stop playing battleship, and acting like you're some warped version of Johnny Depp, come see me.. I'll show you what a real icon is all about. Now then.. moving on to the next group, as you called them, the 'Main Eventers.'

First, D.C., the guy thats trying so hard to act as if he 'Doesn't Care' but yet the whole world can see that he's attention starved. He tries to act so cool, by playing off the good 'bad boy' image. Well you know what I think of, when I think of D.C.? Nothing.. why? Because just like the name describes.. I simply Don't Care.

Then you got Mohammad Hasheem, the guy that wants respect, the guy that thinks he deserves a spot at the top. Whats he ever done to deserve that spot? His best feud was with a guy thats back in Hollywood, blowing bums on street corners just so he can believe he made something big. Hasheem, its a big boy's world.. and you, with your little 3rd world problems, aren't my concern.

Finally, you got EVEREST, the guy thats been chasing the dream for so long that he's likely stuck in his on fantasy about ever becoming a World Champion. Give it up man, you can't be Rios on his worst day. And lets face it, I know he can't beat me, so I don't even know why he continues to bother with Rios. So, Leon, does that about sum it up for you?
"

(Leon)- "Well, since you brought it up, you know the whole point to Roulette means you could actually end up against one of your own. What happens if you end up having to face off against Joseph Rios?" Big Will's expression goes from cocky, to serious.. he lays his Elite X Championship down on the bench beside him, as he stares directly at Leon.

(Big Will)- "You know what, Leon. Joseph Rios is the leader of Dynasty, and as such he's a great leader. I'm the Elite X Champion, he's the World Heavyweight Champion. Together, along with the new Tag Team Champions, we make the most unstoppable forces in W.Z.C.W., and nothing will ever split that apart, because each of us know where we are.... ... but, just for the hell of it." Will shrugs his shoulders "Rios picked me to be his right hand man, because he fully realizes if I wanted to, I could beat him." Leon looks at the camera..

(Leon)- "Tell me you just got that, you heard it hear fans. Desition in Dynasty!"

(Big Will)- "Whoa, pint size, back the rumor train up. I never said I would, and I never said I was going to. You asked for the opinion, the fact, the truth even. And I gave it to you. I'm sure if you asked Rios, he'd tell you the same thing. Facts are facts, Leon, and the fact is.. I am the future of this company, Rios is the man right now, but everyone has to pass the torch on sooner or later. You know what, your pissing me off, I got a plane to catch, so get the hell outta here!"

The "Innovator of Pain" Reaper and the Cammy "Angel of Lust" Carnage are in the Dynasty lockerroom. Cammy is holding the newly won tag team championship belt. She caresses it lovingly as if it were a kitten or a small puppy. Reaper asks for it back and she gives him a sad face, but begrudgingly hands it over. Reaper throws it over his shoulder.

(*Reaper*)
Well, Leon and company will be here soon. I hate this shit. I have to sit here and give an interview without knowing what kind of match I'm going to be in, hell I don't even know who I'm going to be facing.

(*Cammy*)
This can potentially be very bad...you know that right?

(*Reaper*)
How do you figure that?

(*Cammy*)
Well, think about it. What happens if you have to go against Disasterpiece, Will, or Rios?

(*Reaper*)
Look, we are Dynasty. I will not take it easy on anyone and they know that. I wouldn't expect anything less from them. How are we to ever to become the very best that we can be if we don't wrestle the best. So, if that means wrestling my friends, I can handle that. We were friends before the match and we will be friends after the match. However, in between the time in which the bell rings to start and end the match they will be just as much my enemy as anyone else. I will do everything in my power to win.

(*Cammy*)
Let's just hope that if you have to wrestle someone in Dynasty that they aren't sore losers after you beat them. haha.

Reaper and Cammy share a laugh. It's felt so long since they were able to kind of kick back and let shit happen. The last month had been so intense and stressful that they hadn't had really any time to catch up on old times or even to get away from Dynasty long enough to have a nice dinner. Eventhough Cammy had considered Reaper to be more of a brother then a friend, recently she has been feeling differently when she has been around him. A strong sense of comfort and safety flooded through her whenever he was close. Cammy who was thinking about just that had incedentally slipped into a daydream like state.

(*Reaper*)
Cammy...Cammy...CAMMMY!!

Cammy comes to startled, but then gets her bearings and pulls out her brush. She brushes her hair and then re-applies her makeup just before a knock is heard at the lockerroom door.

(*Reaper*)
Who is it!?!

(*Leon*)
It's Leon Kensworth and th WZCW camera crew. We are here for an interview with Reaper and Cammy Carnage for this weeks special edition of Meltdown.

(*Reaper*)
All right come in!

Leon and the camera crew filter in to the oversized lockerroom and start setting up. Cammy moves to the same couch as Reaper and puts her arm around him and he doesn't resist. Leon sits in the spot previously occupied by Cammy and gets his note cards out so he could review his questions.

(*Crew*)
15 Seconds Leon.

Leon slips the cards back into his sprt coat pocket, sits up straight, and puts on his best smile. The lead cameraman gives Leon the que to start.

(*Leon*)
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Leon Kensworth and I am currently inside Dynasty's Lockerroom. Sitting to my right starting with the closest first is the "Angel of Lust" Cammy Carnage and to her right is half of the newly crowned WZCW Tag Team Champions The Devilspawns. He is the "Innovator of Pain" Reaper. Thank you both for allowing us this time.

My first question is for you Reaper. What has the atmosphere like around this lockerroom after what happened at the pay-per-view?

(*Reaper*)
Happy but not satisfied.

(*Leon*)
Not satisfied...how are you guys not satisfied?? Dynasty holds every WZCW recognized title in existence.

(*Cammy*)
Every belt that WZCW recognizes is the key word there Leon. There is still one left then isn't there baby.

Cammy looks over at Reaper and he nods.

(*Reaper*)
I ouldn;t necissarily speak for everyone but I know that I won't be happy until EVERY belt is in Dynasty's possesion. So to Steamboat Ricky, Benn Legend, and The Maxx...whomever is the unlucky son of bitch that is holding the title when I feel like taking it. You have been served notice that if you try to get in my way I will show you that I don't need my maniac of a partner to dismantle you. I will do a plenty good job of doing that all by myself.

(*Leon*)
Okay...Cammy my nect question is for you. Knowing that there are only two other active females in the WZCW do you fear being put into the ring with a man??

(*Cammy*)
Hell no. Until I found out how to wrestle I had to fight. I fought men and women because when you are on the street and the only thing between you and survival is a man twice you size you find a way to whoop his ass so that you can go on. So no I am not afraid to get in a ring with a man. I will wrestle anyone, anywhere, any time, and I will make it known that I am not a bitch to be messed with.

(*Reaper*)
For a time I personally helped train Cammy when I had gotten out of jail. I know from personal experience that she is not a person to be underestimated and if you do make that mistake you will know not to ever make that mistake again.

(*Leon*)
Alright...this last question is to both of you. If you could choose, what type of match would put yourself in.

Cammy looks at Reaper and Reaper gives her a soft nod allowing her to speak first.

(*Cammy*)
Well you see Leon my greatest ass-set is my stamina. I can go all night long if I want to and I don't just mean in the wrestling ring. So I would like to be in a Ironman match so that I could use my conditioning to my advantage.

Cammy then pats Reaper on the knee signalling to him that it's his turn to speak up. As he begins Cammy starts rubbing his leg ever so nonchelantly and again Reaper puts up zero resistance.

(*Reaper*)
I would want to be in a "Stairway to Hardcore" match. I excel in the art of uing things to be the shit out of people. That match has a danger level to my liking and I can take out multiple would be opponents at one time. With the exception of my little Angel of Lust right here. I love nothing more then to sit and watch as my opponents are just gushing blood so bad the Red Cross has to start a blood drive just to replenish what my opponent would need.

(*Leon*)
Well there you have it folks. Reaper and Cammy Carnage are ready and waiting for whatever may come. We will have to sit tight and see how they fare on Monday night. Until then, I am Leon Kensworth, good night folks.

Leon extends his hand to Reaper, but Reaper just looks at him blankly. Leon takes his hand back and starts towards the door when Reaper calls over to him.

(*Reaper*)
Hey Leon, next time you won't be so lucky. Next time I will make sure that bubba gets his bitch.

Cammy and Reaper share another laugh and once Leon had left the room Reaper spins Cammy around to face him and he plants a kiss on her that sends he onto another plain of existance only known as "Pure Extasy". As they break their embrace Reaper speaks.

(*Reaper*)
Life is good.

With that Cammy goes to the door, locks it, turns off the lights, and outside the lockerroom for the next 2 hours all you heard were moans. The finally Reaper emerges from the lockerroom.

(*Reaper*)
Life...is...really...really...good.

Scene Fades.

(We see Joe sitting in his lockerroom after his match at All or Nothing, he is sitting on a chair with his arms crossed, he is staring into space, the TV is on, you can see the flashing of the screen on his face, the sweat is shining)

Joe: This isn't over.

(His eyes flicker, and then he closes them)

Joe: DevilSpawns, you may have walked away with the Championship belts, but by NO MEANS are you the WZCW Tag Team Champions.

(Joe opens his eyes, they are glaring red)

Joe: You two are paper champions, you may hold the belts, but you don't represent anything that a champion should. You cheated to get a win over Kenny, Jesse and I, you cheated to beat Steamboat and Legend, and you cheated to beat Kenny and I earlier, as far as I see it, hell, Rajeem and DJ are more qualified to be contenders than you.

(Joe grabs a towel and wipes the sweat off his face)

Joe: The next time we meet, you won't be so lucky, the next time we meet, Kenny and I will be the NEW WZCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!

(Joe drys his hair off with the towel, and looks like he is thinking)

Joe: Now, on to this whole Roulette thing, I can face anyone in WZCW in any kind of match, the possibilities are endless, I mean, we could be talking Joe vs Joe Rios, Joe vs Will, Joe vs Steamboat Ricky, hell, it could be Joe vs Heidi. It could even be a triple threat match, Joe vs Kenny vs Gus, but it doesn't matter who I face, weather it be Heidi, Rios, or Gus, I WILL WIN!!! I WILL MAKE AN IMPACT!!! Its about time that all of WZCW takes notice, I don't need The WVC to win here in WZCW, I am UNDEFEATED in one on one competition, and I plan to keep it that way. I don't need steel chairs or dirty tactics to win. Unlike some people. 3 things are going to happen at this roulette meltdown,

1. I Enter The Match
  2. I Hit The Depths of Hell
  3. I Walk Out The Winner

After this routlette crap is sorted out, then I will focus on The DevilSpawns, who hold the belts that represent the STILL VACANT WZCW Tag Team Championships.

(Joe gets up and walks into the shower)

*screen cuts to Alex bowen setting at his house in a big red armchair with a kind of pondering look on his face *

(Alex) you might not know ive been in this business a hell of a long time, but i can remember all my matches well the ones ware i didn't end up passed out or in a pool of my own blood for the most part.
but one match sticks out in my mind from a few years ago. my last title shot it was the jcw hardcore championship . i cant remember the date or when it was but i do remember this i tried the hardest
it wasn't a match like they are now ware all the damn shots were called it was on who could last the longest and pin his opponent. well during that match i was slammed through a table and landed on the cement wrong
i saw my life flash before my very eyes. the first time i went to school my friends graduating high school * snickers * how the hell did i do that, and so on and so on the match ended up with me losing to a dumb ass.
all i remember from after that match was about 4 trainers and some medical people caring me away on a strecher. i felt so fucking cold that feeling you get when you no somethings wrong.
i spent about 4 months in a half body cast with my arm up all the time. i finally got it taken off and was cleared to start training. i had a few setbacks but i was ready to get back in the ring almost
2 months after my cast removal, after training for days and days on end working my hand , legs and body till i ached at night i thought i was ready and i have to say i thought i could take on the fucking world
i spent the next couple of days getting back into the ring waiting for jcw to call me back up to them and then i got a call. i was told i was fired and that they didn't have my last paycheck, and to lose the number
because i would never wrestle with jcw again.

* Alex walks out of the room and a door shut and he comes back in with a beer and a bag of chips*

*sipping beer* (Alex) sad isn't it?

*Alex looking kind of red slams the beer down on the floor and jerks up pointing at the camera*

(Alex) now you fucking listen and listen well wzcw im talking to all of you who see this! I'M BACK! and no one will stand in my way no one will stop me from being the man i was and still am.

*yells* I'M A FUCKING HARDCORE MACHINE!!!!

*the camera pans and Alex gets down and LIFTS UP! the big red arm chair and throws it out his rather large bay window*

*growling* no one no man , beast , or anything else will ever get in my way again!

*sniffs* i will ... i will

*stops and wipes a tear running down his face*

(Alex) who the hell am i kidding... really how could i ever get back to the hardcore hell raising old bastard i was that raised hell and broke people in two night after night...
you might not understand right now... but im about to show you the night that changed my life forever.

TO BE CONTINUED

Davinder Jaeter is standing In the centre of an empty arena with Rajeem in toe

Davinder
:
اين هي تلك القليل الغبي؟
(Where is that little twerp?)

Rajeem:
وقال انه سيكون هنا ، وانا ارسلت الى جعل الرجل له لبنا!
(He will be here, I sent the men to bring him to us!)

Davinder looks puzzled

Davinder:
الرجال ما الرجل؟
(Men what men?)

Rajeem:
الرجال بأنني كنت اعير للحصول على
(The guys that I loaned you to get copland)

Davinder:
قصدك
(You mean coapland)

Rajeem:
هذا ما قلته
(That’s what I said Copland)

Davinder sighs as Rajeem stares at him blankly

Rajeem:
ماذا أقول؟
(What did I say?)

Suddenly four masked thugs push Leon kens worth through the curtain into the empty arena, Leon is practically shaking

Davinder:
Why are you shaking Leon?

Leon gets down on his knees and practically kisses Davinders feet thinking that he is going to get destroyed
Leon:
Please DJ I don’t want to die!!!!

Rajeem raises his boot and tries to squash Leon like a bug, but Davinder shoves Rajeem out of the way

Davinder:
بجدية احيانا اتساءل لماذا انا حتى اعطي لك فرصة ثانية!
(Seriously sometimes I wonder why I even gave you a second chance!)

Rajeem:
ان كان الخطأ ل
ا sincades الالغام ، وقال ان
(That was sincades fault not mine, he interfeared)

Davinder:
لا أحد قال لك اذهب الى ادارة المدرسة مثل قليلا فتاة تبكي لبلدة موميا
(No one told you to go running like a little school girl crying for his mummy!)

Leon interrupts

Leon:
Guys, can I ask why am I here if your not going to assault me?

Davinder and Rajeem start to stare at Leon like a parent staring at his dyslexic daughter wondering what went wrong for them to produce such a stupid and inane child

Davinder:
Ok simple you are here to do what you do best, interview myself and Rajeem about the up and coming roulette

Leon:
But your managers?

Rajeem tries to pounce on leon but again DJ steps in slapping Rajeem round the face like an angry owner slaps a small puppy

Davinder:
السماء لمجرد تهدئة ، وهل ليون المسمار الخاص بك الماعز او شيء؟
(for heaven’s sake calm down, did leon screw your goat or something?)

Davinder stares at Leon and smiles

Davinder:
Ok so shall we begin!

Leon:
Yes of course, but remind me after this to give you my mobile, it would be easier just in case you need to contact me

Davinder:
A mobile is so impersonal, nothing says personal more then hired thugs

Leon looks puzzled as the masked camera operator signals him to look at the camera and start the interview segment

Leon:
Tonight im here in this empty arena with the Allied Powers, Davinder, Rajeem what do you think your chances are in the upcoming meltdown Roulette

Davinder:
Well Leon, I could sit here and blabber on about my opponents but I would rather let them come to this ring and speak for themselves so I would like to introduce the WZCW roster

Finger 11 is played over the PA system as the curtain opens from the back midget versions of the WZCW roster make their way into the empty arena

[youtube]wAzOnJhyh28[/youtube]

Leon looks puzzled as Rajem starts to snicker, Davinder again slaps him over the head, a midget CD approaches Leon and grabs the mic from his hand he stares at Davinder and Rajeem looking fearce

CD:

I JUST DON’T GIVE A FLYING F**K

Davinder:
Dc, I mean CD why do you use such foul language

CD:

COZ I WANT ATTENTION!

Leon walks over to another midget with the name EVERLAST on his trunks

Leon:
And whom might you be?

Everlast:
Well my name is Everlast the all American hero, I fight the good fight, but the problem is I have no personality, CD is the one with personality in the relationship

Leon:
Relationship?

Everlast:
We’ll it was bound to happen weve been tag teaming a lot lately and something just sort of happened in the showers after the all or nothing ppv

A big fat midget takes down both everlast and CD with a clotheline as Davinder and Rajeem are laughing in the centre of the ring he grabs the mic from Leon and starts to cut an annoying promo

ZAMO:

Me Japanese and most destwuctive force in WZCW, Me Riky fried ricey

Leon:
Ok???

Leon looks more confused as the lights go dark

[youtube]6JWH-Ww_jZI[/youtube]

Leon:
I think you guys are in trouble here!

Suddenly midget versions of the dynasty make their way to the ring, they totally dismantle Zamo as he exits Leon walks over to get comments from the dynamic foursome

Leon:

I don’t believe this

Riot:
Shut up you, I am the WZCW champion word!, I get sexy ladies and love those fat guys!
Davinder:
You sure do Rios, I Mean Riot, you are the WZCW Champ for a reason

Riot :
Yeah coz I kiss a lot of Ass.....Word!

Davinder:
Myles must love you big man!

Riot:
Yeah he loves it all night long…….WORD!

A midget wrestler walks passed with a mop tapped to his forehead he grabs the mic from Leon and starts to cut a killer promo

Little Willie:
I am the WZCW Elite X champ and I have the sexiest girl around my arm
Leon again looks puzzled

Leon:

Where is she?

Little Willie stops and looks around wondering where he put his beloved girlfriend

Little Willie:
Oh yeah I put her in hospital; well she’ll comeback if she knows what’s good for her!

Davinder:
So how long have you been a wife beater Little Wille?

Little Willie:
Since day one, the only thing that matters to me is this belt!

Little Willie starts making out with the Elite X championship as the rest of the Dynasty stop him before he tries to undo his zipper

DT:
WOW WILLIE GET A ROOM, THIS IS A FAMILY SHOW YOU KNOW!

MEATER:
IM HARDCORE!, IM HARDCORE!

DT slaps Meater across the face to stop his ranting

DT:
Shut the f**k up dude, honestly I can’t take you nowhere

Davinder:
So I assume you’re the brains of this outfit

DT:
Damn right and as for RIOT here he is a big fat loving f*g, he loves those big guys, I’m soo homophobic it hurts

Davinder:
Because you don’t swing your bosses way?

DT:
No coz that f***er keeps making me drop the soap

Little Riot grabs the mic quickly and pauses before he makes his final statement

Riot:
WOR
D!

[youtube]8t7VpXHk-w4[/youtube]

Suddenly the Midget Dynasty are attacked by midget Sin fade and the WVD they hide behind Davinder and Rajeem like scared children

Davinder:

I thought you guys where the best in the business?, why aren’t you defending yourselves?

Little Willie:
Coz I beat up Guz's girlfriend!

RIOT:
WORD!

The ring suddenly fills with Minnies, to Minnie ricky and Minnie legend they all start and all out brawl

Leon:

I don’t understand DJ, What statement are you two trying to make?

Davinder:
Well...this!

Davinder and Rajeem dismantle the midgets one by one throwing each one of them out of the ring RIOT is taken out first with a boot to the head, Little Willie is taken out second with a stiff DDT from Rajeem, Mini Sinfade is next being powerbombed by the allied powers, the rest of the minnies try to escape but are taken out by the masked guards Leaving only little ricky and his girlfriend ben, Davinder stares at them blankly before Meater starts an attack he tries to choke Davinder out

Meater:

IM HARDCORE. IM F***ING HARDCORE!

Davinder falls on his back crushing little Meater , Little Ricky and his girlfriend ben watch in horror as Rajeem goes for the attack again but suddenly stops, he looks at Leon

Rajeem:

(Points to ricky and his girlfriend ben)
اسألهم الذين الجحيم وهم؟
(Ask them who the hell they are?)

Leon:
Errm Ricky right?

Little Ricky:
Im little ricky the hardcore legend and this is my girlfriend ben yaaaarh

Girlfriend Ben:

Ricky I respect you. You made me learn soo much!

Little Ricky:
Like showing you how to scrape the barnacles from my dingy yaaarh

Rajeem falls to the floor laughing as Leon asks the camera man to cut but to no avail suddenly both midgets are taken out by the masked man who was behind the camera Leon looks up in horror to see both midgets lying bloody on the floor

Davinder:

Did you like my present?
The masked man reveals himself to be non other then Maxx

Maxx:
Where’s WILL?

Rajeem grabs Little Wille and throws him to Maxx, Maxx boots him straight in the chin and knocks him unconscious

Maxx:
MOCK ME NOW!

Leon runs scared from ringside as Maxx continues to dominate Little Willie, he signals for Rajeem to bring in a table; Maxx picks willie up for a powerbomb and throws him straight through the table with ease leaving Little Willie bloody and unconscious

MAXX:
MOCK ME NOW!!!!

Davinder tries to calm Maxx down but to no avail as he attacks the rest of the little dynasty Midgets are lying bloody and beaten at ringside

Davinder:
Simple fact, this was just fun, but at meltdown roulette, whomever faces the allied powers weather it would be Dynasty, WVC, or even Sincade you will fall just as easy as your little counterparts

Rajeem:
علامة الابطال ، ونحن المقب
(Tag champions, we are coming!)

Davinder:

you got a title, you’ve just become our target, see you at the roulette children!

The camera fades as DJ and Rajeem Survey the destruction

Davinder: :
ولا أدري من الذي يحدث لتنظيف هذا الام
(I wonder who’s going to clean this up?)

Rajeem:
الحراس سوف نفعل ذلك فهم يحصلون على العمل الاضافي
(The guards will do it they get overtime!)

Location/Setting: A house show for WZCW. A couple of days before the marvelous Roulette episode of Meltdown.

“Ya Leily” hits and Mohammad Hasheem, with Rajeem, walk out in a chorus of boos. They have 2 belly dancers dancing by them. They are wearing old and rich antique robes and cloaks. They are covered in white clothing. They get into the ring and watch the ladies dance, as it is time for another episode of “The Sultan’s Shoot Out.” Hasheem gets a microphone and awaits for the arena to silence.

Hasheem: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m going to have to ask you to remain quiet throughout the entire segment, as I have something important to say.

The crowd starts booing their asses off as Hasheem and Rajeem shake their heads in disappointment.

Hasheem: Well then I will talk and you peasants can listen. There have been rumors spread that there is this pathetic Roulette Show for Meltdown. Oh please, what a ridiculous way to get me to face Rios for the WZCW title “randomly.” Whoever is running WZCW is out of their minds, because I truly think that Chuck Myles is. I love the guy and everything, but why not just simply reward me the title match instead of having to make it a big surprise, so predictable. I guess that is what happens with old age. Anyhow, I thought now would be a good time to try out my show once again, since the last time it wasn’t so successful because of the stupid people. It’s always about the people!! Damn, fricking jerks! So I thought I would give it another shot, but then found out we were airing live in this dump, I mean city, so I thought I just might as well.

The crowd is booing, saying like “don’t do us any favors”

Hasheem: Anyways, I found out that the rumors WERE true and that in fact there will be a roulette show making random matches and random stipulations for the show. Won’t I be shocked to see me and Riot, I mean Rios, in the main event match.

Hasheem starts talking in Farsi and Rajeem starts laughing to himself.

Hasheem: So that brings me to my guest, or shall I say guests of the evening. Every single superstar of the WZCW locker room will be my guests of the evening. I will do what this show is meant for, and I will talk like I should be. So if everyone can please look at the titatron and see who my first guest of the not-so-fabulous evening.

A picture of Nate Thorpe is shown. The crowd has a pop.

Hasheem: Haha, oh my. Nate Thorpe. My he is known at the future of WZCW. Well guess what, junior, I am the present, and if you want to be the future, then you’ll have to go through me, you stupid piece of crap. You are one of those people who get lucky ever so often. Like Shelton Benjamin got a two huge upset over the great and almighty Triple H. A plain fluke! Hell, your once in a lifetime opportunity to main event a pay per view like All or Nothing, comes once and what happened? You got eliminated early in the get co. What a shame. I look at you as a person who strives on beating the odds, when they are stacked against him. And you know what, I think you could overcome the odds, and defeat those obstacles, but when the obstacle is called “Mohammad Hasheem” then you just might as well be prepared for when those obstacles that are stacked against you, come crashing and falling down. You’re a joke! I look at your opportunity and compare you to a black guy who got lucky and had relations with a woman who isn’t even in your league. You brag and you brag and you brag, but when you find out she is pregnant, or when they think you are ready to be the World Champion, you are going to run away from your problems, like you will run away from your opportunity, but when your problems are me, there is no running, because you have already lost! Now onto the next goofball.

A picture of Alex Bowen is shown.

Hasheem: Alex Bowen, yes I have heard of you. You claim to have been some Hardcore Machine or something like that, and then you got hurt and was injured. Too bad you came back, because you better hope you don’t get picked to face me in the stupid roulette thing, because if you do, then I’ll injure you, FOR GOOD. MARK MY WORDS, junior, MARK MY WORDS. Next!!

A picture of The Grand Mystique is shown.

Hasheem: Ahh, another beginner. I have seen your match at All or Nothing, I’m intrigued. You are one of the few that I even care about. So let me put it to you this way, if me and you are picked for the roulette show, you either join me, us, or be against us. And if you really do care about your wrestling career, you would choose us!! Enough about him, NEXT!!

A picture of Jesse.

Hasheem: Jesse? The man who lost to The Grand Mystique? NEXT!!

A picture of the Washoe Valley Crew is shown. Gus, Kenny, and Joe are shown together.

Hasheem: Ahh, this is intriguing. The WVDC. The Washoe VD Crew!! Don’t you all love those sexually transmitted diseases? What can you do, Rajeem? Their young, what can you do? Now let’s talk about the tag team that never was and never will be, because they simply just can’t cut it. I am talking about, Kenny and Joe. Between the 2 of you, neither one of you can exist in the real world alone, so you decide to team up, but hell, even that doesn’t help you. So the fact of the matter is, just lay down for all your opponents because you are simply a waste of T.V. time. But Gus on the other hand, he’s oh he’s the man who is SO SO SO good, that he can’t even hold onto the Elite X Title belt for a week. He can’t even keep control of his ex-girlfriend Heidi, good thing she left him, and it’s his fault that she got hurt, piece of shit. I’m done with the team that loves to have sexual transmitted disease, so NEXT!!

A picture of Ben Legend is shown.

Hasheem: Hmm, let me see who is after him, show who is after him.

A picture of Steamboat Ricky is shown.

Hasheem: Oh my!! What a shock, surely I didn’t expect that one coming. Well you know what, the both of them can simply lick my asshole, I don’t give a flying fuck about them. The 2 of them love to get those nooks and crannies out, really badly so they take showers with one another and then they stay in the tub for an extra 2 hours, with Ricky making bubble with his asshole and then saying “Arrgh, there goes me bubbles, yargh har har!” And then Legend is saying “Oh dear, Ricky, I respect you so much, but I want to be taken seriously. I even changed my last name to Legend so people can think of me as a legend, plus I have a catchy phrase that I like to say “You wanna be a legend, you gotta beat the legend, or was it?” Then Ricky interrupts him by saying “Yaargh, nobody cares, me matey. Sir Myles just gives birdy here some crackers, and some unknown title belt that no one gives a crap about to simply keep you busy, Yargh!” Now that is what I call a Friday night, am I wrong people? NEXT!!

The crowd boo Hasheem as Mcbrady is shown.

Hasheem: Oh, the man that got hurt backstage. He was obviously attacked, and guess who got blamed. Guess who got finger pointed at. Guess who had to go downtown, me!! Damn Americans!! I hope he comes back at the roulette show, bring him!! I’ll take him!! And I’ll do what I should have done, and that is be the man who injured him in the first place! NEXT!!

Manzo is shown as there is a mixed reaction.

Hasheem: Mister “I can’t stop eating because I need to gain weight to squash my opponents because I can’t wrestle for a living, but I also can’t afford liposuction because I don’t have that much money, so I make some sushi for Chucky boy so he can give me a belly rub, so I laugh and when I laugh I lose weight!! HAR HAR HAR so easy!!” Oh give me a break, ever heard of Jenny Craig? Yea we did too, until she was eaten, ya fucken fat ass, boy don’t I sound like D.C.? Well he is our next guest.

DC is shown on the titatron.

Hasheem: Mister “fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, asshole! Cock! Asshole! Cock! Bitch Motherfucker Shit bitch Mothefucker!!” All he wants is attention. He tries to do something different JUST so he can me unordinary. He’s a freak and a reject!! What a vocabulary, huh? If me and him go one on one, there will only be 3 words in his vocabulary, which is 3 more than he already has, but in any event those three words will be: “Mohammad”...“Hasheem”…and finally…“Ow.” I’m done with this emo, NEXT!!

Everest is shown on the screen.

Hasheem: This guy is REALLY boring! He has absolutely no talent. Can’t work a mic if his life depended on it. His gimmick is stale, and he was never a champion. He is so boring, it’s weird, it’s like he reminds me of Lance Storm, so freaken boring!!! If he is chosen to face me, so help me Allah, I will make sure he will be boring in the emergency room, piece of crap! Next!!

Sincade is shown on the screen and the crowd is going wild!!

Hasheem: SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! He’s nothing!! You hear me?! I said nothing!! The charade of him being the Owner is over!! Do you hear me?! Over!! He is a nobody now!! The highest point of his career is when he was in a match with me, with greatness, with the great one! And if you don’t believe me then you know what?

Dwayne Johnson's hits and he walks out and steps his first step in fantasy. He takes his 4 minute entrance and finally gets into the ring posing, with the chants, and he stares just above Hasheem’s head with his tinted sun glasses. The crowds chanting his name. Hasheem seems a bit confused, as he puts the mic to his mouth.

Hasheem: Who in the –

Hasheem is stopped with Dwayne putting his hand next to Hasheem’s face, causing him to stop. The crowd is chanting “Dwayne! Dwayne! Dwayne!” He puts his mic to his mouth, as he removes his hand.

Dwayne: “Finlay, Dwayne has come back to fantasy wrestling!! That’s right, Dwayne is making a once in a lifetime appearance in the mother of all e-feds, Wrestle Zone Championship Wrestling, W…Z…C…W!!

The crowd cheers as Dwayne puts the mic back to his mouth.

Dwayne: Now you sir spoke before about once in a lifetime opportunities, and you also said something about you being the great one?! Well, I am the great one and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to get an ass whooping of a lifetime!!

The crowd cheers.

Hasheem: I think I speak for everyone, no-no-no, I DO speak for everyone when I say: Why the hell are you, junior?”

The lack of respect that Hasheem is giving Dwayne is making the funs boo and making Dwayne smile.

Dwayne: Junior, huh? (He starts laughing) If you don’t know who I am, then maybe these fans can tell you. (He points the mic towards the fans as they cheer his name) Does that help you at all?

Hasheem: Well –

Dwayne: IT DOESN’T MATTER IF IT HELPS YOU!! The fact of the matter is, you have been running your mouth 24/7, nonstop, these fans get no commercial breaks from you, and you don’t even tell me your name.

Hasheem: My name is Mohammad Hash-

Dwayne: Whoa-whoa-whoa!! Now you wait just a damn minute, I think I have heard of you before.

Hasheem: That’s not surprising.

Dwayne: Haha, you are the guy that sidelined Arch Angel.

Hasheem: Correct. Correct.

Dwayne: The man that ended the career of El Guerrero.

Hasheem: That’s right, as well.

Dwayne: The man that has a fetish for Camels, Goats, and all kinds of beasts, right?

Hasheem: Yea, HEY NO!!!

The crowd laughs at the expense of Hasheem as Dwayne smiles.

Dwayne: I know. Dwayne knows. Dwayne is just playing with you, that’s all. Calm down. I know who you are, everyone unfortunately knows who you are. You are Mohammad Hash-something. Tell us what your last name is, please.

Before Hasheem can answer, the crowd starts chanting “Hashbrown!! Hashbrown!!”

Dwayne: No thanks guy, I’m trying to lose weight, unlike you know who.

Dwayne bops his head at Hasheem, pointing at Hasheem, as if he is calling Hasheem fat.

Hasheem: Are you talking about me?!

Dwayne: Guys, if we talk very fast in English, he won’t understand us.

Hasheem: I UNDERSTAND YOU!!

Dwayne: Crap, well eetnay on the this guy is a fat ass nay.

The crowd cheers in laughter.

Dwayne: No seriously, Mohammad…what is your last name?

Hasheem: My last name is –

Dwayne: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOUR LAST NAME IS!!

Crowd laughs as Hasheem throws something in anger.

Dwayne: Listen, Mr. Hashbrown, go take your Camel anusses, shine it real nice, keep shining it, keep shining it until you see your bald spot, turn that sum bitch side ways, and stick it straight up your Candy Ass!!

Hasheem: Candy ass?

Dwayne: Listen to me, now. All night you have been running your mouth, and it’s time you finally got a taste of your own medicine. Well not really YOUR medicine, because wherever you come from, your medicines taste and smell like someone took a dump. ANYWAYS, you ran your mouth about Sincade, Thorpe, the Washoe Valley Crew, the young guys, Manzo, DC and Everest, but the people you left out is your precious Dynasty and other men that like it up the ass.

The crowd cheer as Hasheem shakes his head no, with his eyes bulging out.

Hasheem: Don’t do it!! Don’t you dare!!

Dwayne: First you have your stupid little tag team, who likes to steal church podiums and set it on fire. You have this man Reaper the MEATER who thinks he is hardcore. Well if he was here, I would lay the Smackdown all over his hardcore candy Ass!!

Hasheem: Again with the Ass and the Candy!!

Dwayne: Hey!! Hashbrown!! Know your roll and shut your mouth!! Then you have this guy named Disasterpiece. You know the expression “you are what you eat”? Well the same rules apply for “you are what your name is” because he is a complete and utter disaster. Then you have you Elite X Champion, Mister Big Willie.

Dwayne's leg starts shaking and moving, uncontrollably. Hasheem points to his leg, and Dwayne slaps his leg.

Dwayne: HEY!! EASY BIG FELLA!! EASY!! I DIDN’T MEAN TO CALL YOU BY YOUR NAME, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER DICK!!

The crowd cheers.

Hasheem: HEY!! How dare you show disrespect to our Elite X Champion?

Dwayne: You mean the woman beater? Well you listen to me Willie, and you listen to me good!! You are, without a shout of a doubt, an incredible athlete, but once you step into the ring with the Great One and with the People’s Champion, you will see true athletism.

Dwayne: SHUT UP!!

Dwayne: And you, Mohammad. I know why you like Willie, do you know why?

Hasheem: I guess it’s –

Dwayne: IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU KNOW WHY!! I’ll tell you why. The reason you like him SO much is because you couldn’t quite do what you should have done. You couldn’t finish the job, couldn’t get the job done! At Civil Revolution, you had it all!! You had a fair shot at the Elite X Title Belt and you failed. Now what? You run your own little show? You copy Willie with this lame show, and you love Willie, you probably want to stroke his willie. You like to call him by his name, did you think it up? Did you think up the name: Big Willie?

Dwayne's leg starts shaking again, and Dwayne beats it.

Dwayne: I SAID EASY!!! EASY BIG FELLA!! MY MISTAKE!! So we have 3 out of 4 down, but before I do HIM, let’s talk about that “100 dolla no 50 dolla, no 10 dolla, no 2 dolla, no 63 cents, no 2 cents, no just take her and I’ll give you the receipt, no need for any money no need for anything” ho, Heidi!! Meh, not worth my time. Now it is time to talk about our beloved World Champion, Rios.

The crowd boo.

Dwayne: Joseph Rios is a no good, cow eating, pie munching, pootang wearing, men haunting, hell raising, son of a bitch!! He can't even tie my own shoe laces, why the hell is he even the champion? It's all about him anyways, that'll be the day when Dynasty wakes up and finally smells the roses.

The crowd cheer.

Dwayne: Now, onto those 2 goons known as The Maxx and Davinder something. I don’t give a rat’s ass who they are, but all I know is that one is a cartoon character and the other one is a no-ah speak-ah any-ah English-ah. I will take those 2 up Know Your Role Boulevard. Take a stroll down the People’s highway. Park the card outside and check into the Smackdown hotel, and lay the Smackdown all over their candy assess!!

The people cheer.

Dwayne: And finally, YOU. You good for nothing ungrateful coward. You have no balls, you have no shit!! You have absolutely nadah. And if I ever hear you run your mouth, just one more time, I’ll come out of secret retirement and I will show you what makes the Dwayne’s Champ, the Dwayne’s Champ. What makes the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment electrifying. So don’t test me, you no good piece of shit!!

Hasheem: Oh yea?!

Hasheem says something in Farsi and Rajeem stands next to Hasheem, which they stand in front of Dwayne.

Hasheem: So, is that so?

Dwayne: Dwayne –

Hasheem: IT DOESN’T MATTER IF THAT’S SO!!

The crowd starts booing.

Hasheem: Haha, didn’t feel so good, did it? Junior!!

Suddenly, Dwayne attacks Hasheem, but punching him and then clotheslining Rajeem to the floor. He then goes on the assault on Hasheem. Hasheem then tries to attack Dwayne, but he ducks and delivers the Dwayne BOTTOM on Mohammad Hasheem. He is about to do the Dwayne’S ELBOW but suddenly 2 masked men, look like terrorists, come into the ring with steel pipes and attack Dwayne. The Rock is on the mat and Hasheem gets up and punts Dwayne in the head, busting him open. He delivers the TOSS BREAKER on Dwayne and then locks in the Camel Clutch, as officials try to get Hasheem off of Dwayne as Hasheem looks at the 2 masked men, as they walk up the ramp. Hasheem and Rajeem salute them in saying thank you. The screen fades out.

The Camera turns on and we see Milenko walking down a busy evening street with people passing him as they go about their own business. He tries talking to them but they all ignore him. After doing this for a little while he gives up and walks in silence. After a few minutes a mother walks by with her young son. The boy looks at him and starts talking.

Boy: mommy, mommy look a clown.

Milenko looks down at the boy and hisses evily at him. The boy jumps and runs to his mother as he starts crying. Milenko walks away as this is happening. A few minutes after that a big biker slams into him because he's drunk and not watching where he is going. Milenko looks up and without changing experssion punches the biker right in the face. The biker staggers back with a broken nose. After the biker figures out what happened he rushes right at Milenko. Milenko calmly stands there and at the last minute moves to the right and trips the biker. The biker smashes his face into the sidewalk, knocking most of his teeth out. As he pushes himself to his knees Milenko catches himself in the right temple with his finisher THE MURDER-GO-ROUND. The biker never makes it to his feet. Milenko then looks into the camera and with a wicked smile on his face he starts talking.

Milenko: People ignore me because I'm different. I can't help that I enjoy doing stuff like this. Everyone in WZCW better watch out because I have no consience and don't care who I hurt. I will take out anyone who gets in my way. So always look over you shoulder, I could strike at anytime without warning.

As he finishes talking he walks away and the camera focuses on the biker who is starting to stir as it fades to black.

Ben Legend is found backstage by a WZCW.com camera man.

CAMERA MAN: Ben, WZCW.com would like to know your thoughts on all of the trash-talking regarding yourself before this week's Meltdown Roulette.

LEGEND: You'd like to know my thoughts? Well, I've got nothing better to do, so why not? Hmm, but just who to start with? I know, let's kick things off with The Maxx

It seems like Maxxy boy can't stand getting told off, cause he's been becoming quite the spazz lately. It seems like Mr. Mustafa is either getting soft, or he's started taking estrogen pills. Either way, he's letting his emotions get the best of him, and I feel bad for whoever has to face him on Meltdown. Not because he's going to hurt 'em, but because he's going to be such an emotional wreck that beating him will take only 5 seconds. 2 to take him down, and 3 for the pin.

Next up, Big Will. Will, you say that you're not impressed with my performance in Stairway To Hardcore? Well, I'm truly sorry that I can't live up to your standards, which seem to be superkicking women in the face. Can you guys pull up a clip of that?

A clip is shown from All Or Nothing, and we see Big Will superkick Heidi in the face.

LEGEND: Oooh, that's gotta hurt. I'm disgusted with you Will, in fact, I think most of WZCW is. And in all honesty, I'm surprised no one's called the cops on you. But, then again, Heidi seems to be the resident ****e, so I guess I should really be giving you a medal for your services.

Hmm, who else is there? Oh yeah, Hashbrown and his disgraceful band of illegal aliens. It seems like you guys have been touching on a subject dearly personal to yourselves-homosexuality. I mean, come on, don't you think it's time to come out of the closet? Or should I say, turban? Listen, Ricky has taught to become a great wrestler, something you seem to dream to one day be. Just because your jealous and socially hated, doesn't mean you should take your anger out on someone superior. And the next time you become suspect of our friendship, just remember this:

Another clip from All Or Nothing is shown. This time, we see Legend spear Steamboat Ricky through the Stairway To Hardcore's door. The video then cuts to a shot of Ricky lying on the ringside mats, barely conscious and continuously bleeding.

LEGEND: That thought must've slipped your mind, huh? And to anyone else who wants to talk the talk, be ready to walk the walk, because on Meltdown Roulette, you never know how much of a bitch payback's gonna be.

Legend walks away from the camera man, and is soon out of sight.

*Steamboat Ricky is shown tossing and turning in his bed. It appears that he is having a bad dream.*

Voice: You were so close...

*Image of Steamboat Ricky being speared out of Stairway to Hardcore flashes*

Voice: You should have lost...

*Image of Steamboat Ricky holding the Mayhem Championship flashes*

Voice: It was a farce...

*Image of Steamboat Ricky being speared out of Stairway to Hardcore flashes*

Voice: You aren't the real Mayhem Champion...

*Image of Ben Legend holding up the Mayhem Championship while standing with one foot on top of Ricky's chest flashes*

Voice: And you call yourself the Hardcore Legend...

*Image of Steamboat Ricky being piledriven through a flaming table flashes*

Voice (with image flashing of a pair of eyes opening wide): WAKE UP...

*Ricky wakes up*

WHO'S THERE!?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

*Ricky realizes that he was only dreaming. He glances over at his mantlepiece where his WZCW Mayhem Championship belt is laying, and then he goes back to sleep.*

*Our scene opens with a shot of the backstage area of a WZCW event. After a few seconds the WZCW’s newest hot shot interviewer Johnny Klamor is standing, microphone in hand, just outside a door. The camera pans up and to the left just a little to reveal Everest’s name on the door.*

KLAMOR: Hello there, I’m WZCW’s newest superstar, Johnny Klamor and I’m here to interview FORMER number 1 contender and WZCW’s resident good guy EVEREST.

*With that KLAMOR knocks on EVEREST’S door, and after a few seconds the door swings open and EVEREST emerges. He’s wearing his ring gear including his wrestling pants, a normal EVEREST T-shirt but he also has a huge red clown nose and a huge red clown hair wig on.*

KLAMOR: Hello, I’m Johnny Kl

EVEREST: Whoa, you’re not Becky!

KLAMOR: Who? Oh Becky Sierra, that Jessica Simpson want to be? You damn right I’m not her, I’m a real reporter!

EVEREST: YEAH, your damn right you’re not her, you wouldn’t look nearly as good in a dress, not with those chicken legs.

*KLAMOR suddenly stops and looks down at his legs with a bewildered look before looking back at EVEREST with a rather rude expression on his face*

KLAMOR: Very funny coming from a man who can’t even keep his number one contender’s spot.

EVEREST: Well Johnny, you’re a feisty one huh. You know if you’d just pull your head out of your ass you might feel better. Now if you hope to see your next interview I suggest you get on with it.

KLAMOR: Fine, what’s with the get up, you know the nose and hair

EVEREST: Well it seems that people think EVEREST has no personality; it appears that telling people what you think and then backing it up week in and week out comes across as boring, so I thought I’d take a different approach.

KLAMOR: *Looking disgusted* Alright, moving on at WZCW’s All or Nothing Pay Per View you teamed with several other superstars and promptly went out and got your heads bashed in by Team Myles. Would you like to elaborate?

EVEREST: *Takes off the nose and wig* Johnny you’re no fun anymore! All or Nothing wasn’t a Red Letter Day. Team Myles one upped me and the boys. It happens, but I’ll tell you what Johnny-boy, I’ve got a story for you.

You see the day after All or Nothing, I’m exiting a gym and a boy comes up to me, he’s maybe 8 years old, he looks at me, straight in the eye and says “Hey, your EVEREST – what the Hell happened last night. I mean what was that Fat A$$ Japanese Sumo Bastard Manzo thinking, hitting Sincade like that?”

KLAMOR: Seems to me Manzo was doing the right thin….

EVEREST: *Holds his hand up to silence KLAMOR* Don’t interrupt my story KLAMOR, like I was saying, I looked at the kid and said “Well it seems you’ve invested your hard earned cash in DC’s Hooked on Cussing CD’s”

KLAMOR: Wha…

EVEREST: Do you ever shut up? Fine I’ll get to the point. You see what I’m trying to say is Manzo didn’t cost Team Sincade that match at All or Nothing. Whether he hit Sincade or not doesn’t matter. You see if DC, Nate Thorpe or I had just been there in the end Sincade wouldn’t have had to deal Team Myles himself. We weren’t and it cost Sincade and our team. Personally I apologize for that, but what’s done is done and you’ve got to move on. So moving on brings us too…

Ta Da…. The Meltdown Roulette Wheel of Death. That’s right on the next edition of Meltdown; they are going to bring the Roulette Wheel of Death and it just so happens that I, EVEREST, have the scoop of the year….

KLAMOR: The Scoop of the Year! Really, that’s going to have to put me in the lead for Reporter of the year.

EVEREST: *Shaking his head* Yeah, back to my scoop, I just happen to have inside knowledge of some of the matches we are going to see on that Wheel.

Rumor has it the first match you’ll see is the beloved and ever so popular

TURBAN ON A POLE MATCH! It’s simple really; the first person to get the turban off the pole, put it on and make his opponent a slushy wins the match.

Next up, the insanely sadistic and ever dangerous MANZO INVITATIONAL PIE EATING CONTEST. Pretty simple really, if you can’t out eat MANZO in one minute he’ll sit on your head and well, bust ass.

And finally, after much coaxing and convincing, my personal favorite has been added to the wheel….THE DYNASTY PINATA MATCH. Trust me the fans will love this one. You see we are going to lock all the DYNASTY members in a cage, suspend it over the ring and let the other WZCW superstars beat the holy Hell out of them with whatever weapon they deem fit. I really really hope that one comes up!

KLAMOR: It seems that you’re getting pretty bitter over your battles with DYNASTY!

EVEREST: Boy, you really are starting to tick me off. You see if it wasn’t for CHUCKIE boy screwing DC and Myself over at All or Nothing you’d be seeing EVEREST and DC kicking RIOS’ arse all over the arena, which means that we’d probably have to kick the rest of DYNASTY’s behinds as well cause it seems RIOS can’t do anything without one or more of his buddies there to stick their noses in. That’s cool though, don’t worry JOSEPH I’m still here. I’ll always be here. I’m not going anywhere until your reign has been cut off. You see RIOS your running of this federation is about over. Trust me on that one.

KLAMOR: Well EVEREST you do know at Meltdown there is no guarantee that you’ll face RIOS or any member of DYNASTY.

EVEREST: Boy KLAMOR you really are on top of things aren’t you. My guess is you want my opinion on the other possibilities for Meltdown.

Well since you asked so nicely, here you go.

There’s always the GRAND MYSTERY, interesting fellow that one, quite the character. I’m not real sure what to make of him, but if he ends up in the ring with me, it’ll be simple….ROCK SLIDE, pin fall. Match over.

*Taping his chin*

Who else? Well there’s STEAMBOAT RICKY? He’s one Hardcore Mofo. Dangerous combatant. Honestly something I’m not used to. Hardcore matches really aren’t my style but it could be very interesting getting into the ring with RICKY. Definitely a viable option.

Then there’s BEN LEGEND. Interesting young kid. Good potential. Future star. Still not qualified to beat EVEREST though. Maybe in a few years the tide will have changed. Honestly I think this kid will be WZCW’s future.

GUS, man how could I forget about GUS. Crazy battles with WILL have really given GUS some name recognition here. People are jumping on the GUS bandwagon. Rah Rah for GUS. Well GUS, I’ll tell you what, I appreciate it every time you put a pounding on WILL because, I pretty much can’t stand WILL, so GUS, good luck with taking out WILL, win back your ELITE X title, but if you get into the ring with EVEREST you’ll find yourself on your back, three seconds after falling to a ROCK SLIDE.

And finally….there’s everyone’s favorite immigrant – Mohammad Hasheem! What can I say, that I haven’t said already. I’ve called you a HASHBROWN, a TURBIN wearing TURD, A Slurpee making, Turban wearing Immigrant, and well honestly I’ve called you just about everything but a respectable green card owning quality American citizen. So here and now I’d like to say that I am really sorry for all those thin…

*EVEREST busts up laughing. He’s just bellowing out laughter. After a few seconds he straightens up and stands beside KLAMOR.*

EVEREST: Yeah, sorry about that even I couldn’t say that with a straight face. You see Hasheem, at some point your mouth is going to get you in more trouble than you’re going to be able to get out of. I’ve got one thing to say Mohammad, come MELTDOWN, you make sure that you show up ready. I really hope you are prepared and if you are not maybe you should think about calling in sick.

KLAMOR: So it seems you are ready for MELTDOWN then.

EVEREST: Look Johnny-boy, after what happened at All or Nothing I’m just ready to beat the hell out of someone. Like I’ve always said, it’s nothing personal – it’s just business and come MELTDOWN yet another WZCW “superstar” is going to find out what 99 percent of the world already knows.

THIS IS MY WORLD……………I JUST LET YOU LIVE IN IT!!

And by the way KLAMOR, your times up. Thanks for coming!

*With that EVEREST simply turns around and heads back into his locker room, slamming the door in KLAMOR’s face as he goes to follow*

(We see Kenny outside of his car at the arena where All or Nothing was just held, Leon walks up with a cameraman)

Leon: Kenny, what do you think about your loss earlier tonight?

Kenny: What do I think, listen, Leon, i'm not in the mood to talk right now, ok, i've got to head back to Washoe before Meltdown, and my minds all messed up.

Leon: Come on, I need to get an interview from you or Joe, and Joe already left.

Kenny: Ok, what do you want again?

Leon: What do you think about your and Joe's loss earlier tonight?

Kenny: I think it was complete and utter bullshit! To be honest, I think the only reason that the DevilShits walked out of here with the Tag Team titles is because they're sucking off Myles, or else he would have said something.

Leon: Interesting, now onto Meltdown Roulette,

Kenny: Oh yea, i had completely forgotten about that,

Leon: Yea, you can face anyone in any kind of match, hell, you might end up in a WZCW Championship match

Kenny: Right, i'm sure Myles has this shit rigged.

Leon: Ok, so i'm gonna ask you for your opinion on some wrestlers ok?

Kenny: Whatever.

Leon: First off, Dynasty

Kenny: What's there to say about Dynasty, they're cheating, lieing, sons of bitches, and the only reason they have all the gold is because they'rein bed with Chuck Myles.

Leon: Ok, now onto the only other Champion in WZCW not part of Dynasty, Steamboat Ricky.

Kenny: He may be one hardcore son of a bitch, but i think i could take him, i havent had a chance to unleash my hardcore yet here in WZCW

Leon: Ok, The #1 Contenders for The Mayhem Title, Ben Legend and The Maxx,

Kenny: Ben Legend, oh yea, the kid who me and Gus teamed with awhile back, I like that kid, but if he gets in my way, he's goin down, and Maxx, he's nothing but a joke, he lost to Thorpe, to Joe, to Steamboat, he's nothing but a ripoff of Chris Benoit or Kurt Angle or someone.

Leon: Ok, now, DJ and Hasheem

Kenny: Kicked their asses, next

Leon: Uh ok, Jesse and Grand Mystique

Kenny: Jesse's got a lot of talent, but he doesnt know how to use it yet, and as far as Grand Mystique goes, ooooooooo, he can read cards, what a talent. Next.

Leon: Well, theres DC and Everest

Kenny: DC, more like Da Cencorship King, my god, he cusses more than a damn cowboy, thats it, Da Cowboy, and Everest, hes talking about people ending up on their backs or something with a rock slide, i'll take you on your Last Ride punk.

Leon: Well, theres Sincade and Thorpe

Kenny: Sincade, what can you say about him, hes an awesome boss, he steps into the ring with me, he's over, simple as that, Thorpe, one hit wonder, next

Leon: uh, Gus and Joe

(The look on his face changes)

Kenny: Well first you have Joe, The Demon, when he's pissed off, he goes insane, no one can stop him, if I step in to the ring with him, I know him so well, it would be a 5 star match, no doubt, and same with Gus, we all know each other so well, the only deciding factor in this would be that Gus is well, insane, i mean, he does a freaking 810 Splash, i have never seen anyone else EVER EVEN attempt to do that, it's almost impossible, but Gus somehow manages to do it, Gus is insane, no doubt, so Will, you better hope that you dont face Gus, because in the mood hes in, after you kicked Heidi and didnt even apologize, Heidi's still mine and Joe's good friend, Gus is gonna go off on you, one way or another, but to WHOMEVER steps in the ring with me, I will win, whether it be Rios, Ricky, or Gus, it doesnt matter, now Leon if you'll excuse me, I have to go home.

(Kenny gets in his car and drives away)

The screen fades in outside of the … casino, lights flashing and noise blaring as the traffic rolls past. A yellow cab pulls up, slowly pulling to a halt outside the main doors. The door opens and we see someone in a long beige coat and white fishing hat step out, pulling himself up and making his way to the doors of the Casino. As the taxi pulls away we see that the short man has a black duffle bag with him in his right hand. As he gets to the doors, the camera angle switches to a profile of the doorman, and from this shot we can easily see that the short man is Wanafuji Tanaka.

Doorman: “Hello Mr. Tanaka, it’s nice to see you back here again.”

Tanaka nods as he goes through the double doors into the lobby, his usual smile replaced with a slightly worried look of haste. He quickly makes his way to the elevators, where a bellboy presses the button for him and takes his bag. Tanaka nods in thanks again as the steel doors slide apart and they make their way inside. The elevator, bedecked in gold trims and flawless mirrors, slowly hums as it begins its ascent. The silence lasts barely a minute before the bellboy looks down and catches sight of the luggage tag tied around the duffle bag, clearly stamped with four letters; WZCW. Looking back up, he turns and stares at Tanaka for a moment before yelping excitedly.

Bellboy: “You’re him aren’t you? That Fuzzy Tatanka guy from the T.V, man I watch show man, it’s awesome!”

Tanaka sighs, deciding not to correct the man on his name.

Tanaka: “Aie, I at Pay Per View. You watch?”

Bellboy: “Totally man, I mean me and the guys got it together, that show rocked! Dynasty kicked ass man, totally showed everyone why they’re the greatest ever! Hey, have you ever met them? What am I saying, course you’ve met them, you manage that Manzo guy right? Man is he HUGE! Does it cost a lot to feed him?”

Tanaka: “Manzo not a horse. Manzo feed himself. Real person you know.”

Bellboy: “Whoa man chill out, I was only asking.”

Tanaka: “I sorry. I worry bout great Manzo. Not seen since PPV. Hoping he come back here.”

Bellboy: “Well I haven’t seen him man, and personally I don’t think he’d be hard to miss.”

Thankfully the doors chime and slide open onto the twenty third floor. The bellboy offers to carry Tanaka’s bag, but it’s obvious another moment in the teenagers company is too much even for the elderly Japanese gentleman, so taking the bag himself he leaves the lift into a wooden looking corridor. It takes only a few steps until Tanaka turns an open corner into a huge open-air Japanese garden, built on the side of the casino. It’s obviously the same place we saw Manzo many months ago when he destroyed three security guards, paid of course, in preparation for his ‘In or Out’ challenge match that saw the end of three men’s wrestling careers. However, none of the lanterns are lit, and no lights shine from the paper-walls of the traditional Japanese home that stands to the right. The expense that was gone to make this place is obvious for all to see, and must of cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Tanaka drops the duffle bag and walks across to the paper doors, sliding them aside.

Tanaka: “Manzo!? Are you here my friend?”

Tanaka’s voice echoes throughout the empty rooms, breaking the silence. Walking through the door into the main room, Tanaka lights one of the lamps, basking the walls in a low warm light. The table is empty and perfectly clean, and it becomes obvious it hasn’t been used recently. Cross the floor to the sleeping quarters, Tanaka slides open the door to see an unslept bed, towels folded at the bottom by room service. The old Japanese man walks slowly over and sits down on the edge, sighing as he puts his head in his hands.

Voice: “He won’t come back here Tanaka. Not where you could find him so easily.”

Tanaka looks up to see Magnus Maximillian, the man who brought Manzo and Tanaka to America for Manzo's suprise debut, standing in the doorway. Dressed, as always, in expensive looking clothes and bedecked in gold jewellery, Magnus has a concerned look upon his face. Tanaka stands up and walks across the room before answering the multi-billionaire.

Tanaka: “Manzo is great man. America great country. They realise all big mistake. Forgive Manzo.”

Magnus laughs but for a moment, a harsh, sarcastic laugh that chills to be heard, before a hint of anger creeps onto his face.

Maximillian: “You think they’ll forgive Manzo just because it was an accident? Because he didn’t mean to hit Sincade? Really Tanaka, you give the American people too much credit. They won’t see the fact Sincade came up behind Manzo, they won’t see that Manzo couldn’t bear to look at himself, hell they won’t even see the fact that it was him and not their precious D.C or Everest that came out to help. They’ll see a huge chair shot to the head of Sincade, and they’ll boo him out of the arena. And that’s why he won’t turn up at Meltdown.”

Tanaka looks down at the floor, shaking his head, before standing straight up and looking Magnus straight in the eye.

Tanaka: “If people no understand Manzo, I make them. I go to Meltdown, tell them Manzo sorry. They forgive Manzo. Manzo great man, big mistake. They understand.”

Maximillian: “You’re a fool old man. You think I want Manzo to disappear? I invested a sizable amount in Manzo, so to speak. I mean look around, you think creating this for him came cheap? This is a multi-million dollar hotel, and this suite is custom made for Manzo on the understanding I get twenty percent of all of that mans earnings. If he no-shows, I don’t make money and believe me Tanaka, I’m all about making money. But facts are facts, and I don’t think you can change the mind of every fan out there who feels Manzo cost their hero Sincade the match.”

Tanaka: “Then I don’t convince all man. Just one man. Meltdown, I speak to Sincade. Fix whole mess. Fans take Manzo back. Sincade understand.”

Magnus Maximillian laughs once again as he turns around and walks towards the exit.

Maximillian: “Yeah, good luck with that. And when he puts you in the hospital, you give me a call old man. Remember me and what I said.”

Magnus Maximillian walks over to the lit lamp on the wall, blowing a short sharp breath that extinguishes the light and pitches the room back into darkness. Tanaka watches Magnus leave before sitting back down on the bed, looking down at the floor. In the darkness of the room, sitting on the massive bed of Hatchiyama Manzo, Tanaka looks so small and frail, and the worried and concerned look on his face only adds to the haunting empty image before us. As the camera fades out, the last sounds we hear are the mutterings of Tanaka’s voice.

Tanaka: “They all understand. Forgive Manzo. They have to.”

The scene opens with Reaper sitting in a chair on a backstage set. He looks calmly into the camera and speaks.

Reaper: For damn near the last two weeks all I have been hearing out of the many WZCW stars is bullshit. You got Kenny and Joe bitching about how we stole the titles from them. You know maybe after getting dropped on your heads one too many times you start to lose your memory. Well, here let me give you a little refresher coarse. In two different matches, one of which you had Jesse as well, we beat the ever loving shit out of you. We owned you from the time you stepped out of the curtains. We are just better than you...FACT.

Then you have Ricky having nightmares about winning. Who the fuck has nightmares about winning. To me a win is a win is a win. That means i don't care if half the marines jumped you're ass while I was laid out. If your unconcious I don't care how you got that way as long as I get the win from it. Put it this way, Benn is an idiot! Knowing you had the title a smart person would have grabbed you and pulled you away, but here's Has-Ben "I'll never be a" Legend trying to be something he's not...hardcore.

Maxx needs to get another Steroid test...nuff said.

To the Allied Powers: That was actually funny. I liked that very much...you know they say that imitation is the sincerest for a flatery. Although I promise you this...The real Reaper is not a midget. The real Reaper isn't hear to make you laugh. The real Reaper is going to make you beg for mercy and grant you none all the while torturing your bodies until you wish for death.

You got Hasheem who is getting abused by retired wrestlers who don't even want to wrestle anymore. You know that's pretty fuckin pathetic Hasheem. How do you expect to beat current wrestlers if you can't beat wrestlers that past their prime back in 1999. Who's next...are you gonna ressurrect that fat 7'0" 400 lb man that got slammed by the steroid abusing guy in the yellow trunks. Whatcha gonna do brother....When Reapermania is runnin' wild on you?

You got the big bad Milenko scaring little kids. Hey why don't you try to scare me...I want you to bring your Juggalo ass over to the ring so I can smack that ugly ass paint off of your face and then add a little blood from your mouth after I break your damn jaw. You know what then I'll bring that kid back just so he can kick you in the balls and make them smaller then they already are.

As for Duce Bigalow the male Juggalo who enters into gay rodeos. See: Maxx. Nuff said about you.

Hey DC...there is only enough room for one mother fucking, bitch smacking, cum guzzling ****e beating and by cum guzzling ****e I mean lindsey, Son of Bitch...and guess what it ain't you. It's me, the Innovator of Fucking Pain. You wanna curse...feel free, be my guest, I can do it too, but guess what dickwad...I can back it up can you? You idiotic, waste, of fucking time.

Reaper looks to the back...

Reaper: Is that good?

Man in the Back: Yeah, thanks!

Reaper: Good, I got shit to do.

Reaper walks off the set and then the camera breaks and hits the floor. Another camera shows Reaper looking pissed holding his sledgehammer and standing over the broken camera.

Reaper: Death is coming and Hell...Is...Calling!!!!

Fade to black.

*We see Jesse staring at a wall in what appears to be some sort of Gym, he is just standing and staring at the orange tiling thats on the walls*

Jesse: Now, I go from All or Nothing, where GM and I had an amazing match, to Meltdown Roulette, where i wont even know who i'm facing.

*Jesse turns around and walks over to a window*

Jesse: I haven't been on the winning side of a match since I joined WZCW, and it's really starting to irk me.

*Jesse starts to pace around the room*

Jesse: I swear, I get screwed out of just about every match that I even enter, whether it be chairs, and bad call from the ref, or anything else, I can never seem to catch a damn break.

*Jesse is pacing faster, his words going faster*

Jesse: But at Roulette, it's all going to change, it doesnt matter who I face, Gus, Rios, Sincade, Will, Reaper, it doesnt matter even if I face Dwayne Johnson himself, I will win at Roulette, I have been training day in and day out since All or Nothing, now i'm better, faster, stronger, and more powerful, so whoever i face at Meltdown had better watch out.
*Jesse slows down and sits down in a chair*

Jesse: As far as The Grand Mystique goes, you think that you are off the chain now huh, now you're free to roam "The Yard" as they say, take this into mind, you're undefeated so far in WZCW, and that's not going to last long, some people are going to want to ruin it, and as far as you and me go, it is NOWHERE NEAR BEING OVER!

*Jesse's phone rings*

Jesse: Yea, uh huh, yep, i'm here, waiting, alright, see you later Steve.
*Jesse sits back as a man he is familiar with steps into the gym, Steve Borden*

Steve: Now kid, let's get to work!

(We see Kenny in the ring)

Kenny: Now, you all saw All or Nothing, show us the footage,

(footage of All or Nothing is shown)

Kenny: You all saw how it ended, and it's really quite a shame that the soon-to-be legacy of the WZCW Tag Team Championships has been tarnished this early, and it may never recover, from being held by these two,

(Kenny points at the tron, a picture of Disasterpiece is shown on the screen, the crowd boos)

Kenny: You have some leather neck reject who got kicked out of the military, who can't even think without having a brain seizure, you know that song "One" by Metallica, that was written about him, "Landmine had taken my arms, taken my legs, taken my soul." he's a shell shocked pussy in makeup.

(The crowd cheers and starts chanting Ken-ny)

Kenny: and then, you have Reaper.

(The tron switches to Reaper, the crowd boos incredibly)

Kenny: Reaper, some bald weirdo, who seems to have some obsession with phone calls from Hell, and he comes down to the ring with some cheap 2-dollar sl*t who believes in black magic or some crap, it really freaks me out, but wait, thats not all, then theres the rest of Dynasty,

(Tron switches to Will)

Kenny: This, thing thinks he is the center of the universe, he doesn't care about anyone but himself, so thats just a message to you Heidi, you saw what he did to you, think about whats going on in your life right now, oh yea, how could I forget, Joseph Rios!

(The tron switches to a picture of, Michael Jackson)

Kenny: Now, what you've got here is, (looks at tron) good god, that man's too handsome to be Rios, parents, be prepared to sheild your children's eyes.

(switches to Rios)

Kenny: you've got some punk ass bi*ch who is in bed with Myles, I swear, the WZCW Championship should be renamed to the Chuck Myles ass-kissing championship.

(The crowd is cheering uncontrollably)

Kenny: Now, as Joe said earlier, The "Vacant" Tag Team titles will soon be ours, the DevilShits don't deserve to hold those belts, and during our next opportunity, we will take them, and add some prestige to them.

(The crowd is chanting Ken-ny and WVC)

Kenny: But, at Meltdown, i will face someone is some kind of match, but no matter who it is, faces will be melted, heads will be crushed, and at the end of the night, the fans

(pointing to the crowd)

Kenny: WILL WANT AN ENCORE!!!

(the crowd cheers as Kenny makes his way to the back)

*Johnny Klamor waits in the ring at a house show to conduct an interview with Steamboat Ricky.*

Hey everyone. Johnny Klamor here to bring you an EXCLUSIVE interview with THE MAN! Steamboat Ricky.
*Lights go out.*

*"Stand Here With Me" - Creed hits the speakers. Out walks Steamboat Ricky with a very neutral, melancholy look on his face. He is casually carrying a steel chair as he walks down the ramp. He gives no high fives and slides right into the ring and approaches Johnny.*

Hey Champ. Thanks for com...

BANG

*Before he even gets a chance to finish his thank you, Ricky hits Johnny with the steel chair, looks eerily into the eyes of Johnny Klamor, drops the chair, and exits the arena while his music blares and the scene fades.*

*Steamboat Ricky is shown asleep in his apartment.*

You are a disgrace...

*Image is shown of Ricky being speared out of Stairway to Hardcore by Ben Legend.*

You've lost your edge...

*Image shows Ben Legend on the top of the cage, looking at Ricky, then at Maxx, and finally jumps toward Maxx, hitting a splash.*

They no longer fear you...

*Collage of wrestlers mocking Ricky is shown*

*Ricky is shown restless in the bed sweating profusely and visibly disturbed.*

...OH THEY WILL...

*Image is shown of Ricky performing the Deckswabber on Maxx onto a chair*

There's no stopping the Hardcore Legend...

*Ricky is shown piledriving Sam Orwell through a flaming table*

...The Icon of Insanity...

*Ricky is shown diving off of 70 ft. scaffolding onto a double decker bus.*

...The Only Mayhem Champion....EVER...

*Shows Ricky raising up the title*

...Sleep tight.

*A calm comes over an image of Ricky, who seemingly has passed through his nightmare into a state of pleasant unconsciousness.*

The cmare turns on again and we see Milenko, but instead of walking by himselfhe is standing in the shadows at a neighborhood park. He looks at the camera and starts talking.

Milenko: I used to play here as a child. I would try to play games that normal children played like tag and hide-n-seek. MOre often than not I wasn't picked at all and when I was it was last. No matter if I was picked or not I would usually get beat up by the older kids while the younger ones stood in a circle cheering and laughing at me. When it was over I would walk home all dirty and bloody.

Milenko walks away and the camera focuses on the park as it fades to black.

The camera turns on again and we see Milenko staring at a modest 2 story house.

Milenko: Home, I hated growing up here. My father was hardly ever there and when he was he was always drunk. Most of the time when he wasn't passed out on the couch he would beat my mother for no reason. Because she was afraid of him she took her anger out on me. Because she was beaten by my father she would in turn beat me and refuse to feed me. I didn't even have a normal bedroom. What I had was a cot in the basement with a thin sheet instead of a blanket. I ran away when i was 13 years old. My parents never bothered looking for me.

Milenko stares at the house for a few seconds and thern turns and walks away as the camera fades to black.

The camera turns on again and we see Milenko, but instead of being by himself he is in what seems to be an abandoned warehouse and it is full of people who appear to live on the streets.

Milenko: (talking to the crowd of people surrounding him) So, I arrived in WZCW just in time for the Roulette Free for All. I won't know what type of match I'm in or even who my opponent will be. I want the entire locker room to know that it doesn't matter who my opponent is or what match I'm in. I am full of enough anger and hate to be able to beat anyone they can throw at me.

The crowd of people start cheering and the camera shows an insane glimmer in his eyes and an evil smile on his lips before fading to black.

(OOC: This is quite long!)

A camera runs along a corridor. It continues straight ahead, past the WCZW logo in the interview area towards a darker area. It continues through a black curtain. The room behind is extremely shadowy, and aside for a few lamps and monitors, it is a murky dark grey.

The area is humming with humanity; busy with people talking into headsets, scribbling notes and walking in and out through the curtain. It is the gorilla position; where each WCZWshow is masterminded by agents and creative team members.

Backstage interviewer Leon Kensworth walks in, behind WCZW owner Chuck Myles. They are discussing a segment to be used on the upcoming WCZW Meltdown Roulette show. They walk up to a table where Chuck is passed a set of notes.

As Leon walks up to the same table, he trips. Assuming it to be one of the many television cables snaking around backstage, he ignores his stumble and attempts to regain his composure in front of the boss.

Leon: “So, Chuck….”

(Voice): “Leon.” A voice interrupts Leon.

The Grand Mystique moves slightly out of the shadowy corner. Resplendent in his sparkly blue mask, what little light there is reflects tremendously. He points at the young interviewer with a shadow covered hand.

GM: “Pick a card….choose a path.”

Leon looks utterly bemused. Chuck looks uninterested, with him absorbed in conversation with Becky Serra. Gulping nervously but sensing an exclusive interview with this incredible, wrestling enigma, he reaches for the hand.

GM is holding a set of what look like playing cards. Leon picks the furthest one to the right and turns it over hesitantly.

It bears a scantily clad girl, wearing an orange bikini and yellow umbrella at a beach on a sunny day.

Leon (loudly): “Dude, that’s the chick I met in Vegas the other week!”

The volume of Leon’s exclamation grabs Chucks’ attention.

Chuck: “Leon, who are you talking to?”

Leon moves to point the bizarre GM out to Chuck. Instead, in his place on the AV equipment was a beautifully painted canvas picture of the man.

Leon’s immediate reaction was that he was subject of another backstage rib, until he looks in more detail.

The man (in the painting) holds a crystal ball. This is so sparkly and life-like that Leon is drawn to touch it. To his surprise, it is real!

Sculpted within the ball, is a message on a calling card of sorts. It clearly reads “Look inside Leon; your pocket.”

Leon pats himself down. In the inside pocket of his suit jacket is an identical card to what he pulled from the hand of GM earlier.

On one side, there is a message underneath the picture of the girl on the card earlier.

“Turn over.”

The back reads, “You met this girl in Las Vegas, Nevada a few weeks ago. You exchanged phone numbers but heard nothing. The current alignment of the planets calls for you to act now. The universe demands it, the Grand Mystique prophesises it, let it be so.”

“The voice of the cosmos has come to WCZW. To those worthy, I can be the supplier of joy and grandeur. To those less deserving, I am the harbinger of pain and grief. I am the Grand Mystique.”

Leon reads the card aloud slowly, trying to grasp the meaning of this “prophecy” he has received. Upon reading the final word, Mystique, Leon is startled by a subtle beep followed by a vibration from his trouser pocket.

He is brought back to earth by Chuck, who has been flicking his fingers impatiently trying to get a response to a question he just asked. Not used to such insolence, he flicks at Leon’s right ear.

Leon is unperturbed by this. Reaching for his mobile, he goes to read the text. He is surprised to see the face of the masked man stare back at him briefly before the text appears.

Chuck walks away, muttering and cursing under his breath.

Mesmerised by what he has just experienced and by the text, Leon lets out a quiet whisper.

Leon: “I think I’m in love...”

He walks away slowly, a beaming smile on his face and furiously text typing on his phone. The only indication that anything is particularly out of place is a small crystal ball, sat on top of a large speaker in the same corner, that Grand Mystique had been sitting a couple of minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back