• Northern Lights vs. Tristan Kist and 2Fly

• Pinnacle Pursuit: Aaron Craig vs. Joseph Rios

• Pinnacle Pursuit Battle Royal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
(A video comes on screen portraying classic moments in wrestling, from Sammartino to Hogan, from Hart to Michaels, and the very early years of professional wrestling. The video fades to black, as the words, ’40 years in the making’ appear…out of nowhere, a giant WZCW logo appears, as the video is cut to static after a while. A countdown begins, before the video cuts back to the San Diego Sports Arena where an explosion of fireworks rocks the arena! The crowd goes wild as the red and black fireworks continue, before ending with a BANG!)

Sebastian Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome once again, to WZCW Meltdown! We are live from the San Diego Sports Arena, in beautiful California, and it's great to be here, and the crowd shares my sentiments!
Jack 'the Enforcement' Cohen: And again, we have a blockbuster night coming up for you all on our third show here tonight!
Copeland: Are you going to say that every week? Nonetheless, you're right, and I think this could be our best show yet!
Cohen: Shut up Cope, I can say what I want. But yes, WZCW just keeps getting bigger and better, we're already selling out crowds.
Copeland: And these fans couldn't get any louder if we paid them to!
Cohen: I don't know, by the looks of it, these people would do anything to get money. It's San Diego, God knows how these people got tickets. I guess I overcharged my taxi drivers the last few days.
Copeland: Not even a minute into this and you're already badmouthing the crowd. Well I can assure you all that tonight won't just be Jack Cohen's commentary, because tonight marks the beginning of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament!
Cohen: That's right Cope, and there have been a few changes to it that we were noted of on WZCW.com. First, there are going to be two rounds before the final match at Unscripted, which is now a singles match. Tonight, we will have 4 qualifying matches: Strife vs Will Josephs, Craig vs Rios, and DC vs Rios. But there's going to be another blockbuster, and I can't wait. It's going to sort the men from the boys, and it's going to be our Battle Royal, to determine which one person will go forth in the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament.
Copeland: Now, we don't just get one week of Tournament matches, we get next week as well. A great move here by Chuck Myles.
Cohen: He's opening up the tournament to any and all comers. It's going to determine just who is the best amongst the rest, and whoever wins this battle royal is going to prove to everyone that they can stand out from the crowd and they can damn sure get it done enough to claim that they are World Championship material.
Copeland: Widening the field in this tournament is only going to make it better. You're right, it's going to determine just which people are worthy of being crowned WZCW championship, but the road to that looks longer and tougher than it ever did before.
Cohen: But that's not all, because tonight, 3 new WZCW recruits will be looking to make an impact in the show. It will be Mohammad Hasheem vs Everest vs Arch Angel. I went backstage, and all three competitors were fired up and raring to go, and that's only going to mean an awesome match we're going to have.
Copeland: And another match announced on WZCW.com, will be Northern Lights, going against the newcomers in Tristan Kist and 2Fly.
Cohen: I'm looking forward to seeing those smartass Canadians get shut up in that ring later on, so I'm well behind Kist and 2Fly for that one.
Copeland: To take a line you have used the last few weeks: enough talking, it's time for action!

///////////////////////
Match 1: Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, Round 1: DC vs. Aries

Harrys: The following contest is a Pinnacle Pursuit Qualifying match. It is scheduled for one fall.

(The lights dim and the beginning drum intro of Americana resonates throughout the arena. Aries steps out onto the entrance ramp, wearing a hood to cover his face, as he lifts it up and looks out at the crowd, shaking his head before walking swiftly down to the ring. His face is a mask of intensity and focus as Aries jumps on to the ring apron and then ducks under the ropes. He looks out again to the crowd the same stern look still on his face.)

Harrys: Introducing first, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at 245 pounds, ‘The Zodiac Killer’: Aries.

(“Name of the Game" by The Crystal Method hits. D.C makes his way stepping with the rhythm, he stares straight towards the ring at Aries. His face also a mask of intensity He looks out into the crowd, before he slowly makes his way towards the ring. Along the ramp he high-fives some eager fans, but never takes his eyes from Aries slowly down the ramp before stopping just short of the ring. DC stands at stares straight at Aries, before sliding under the bottom and climbing the turnbuckle.)

Harrys: and his opponent, from Santa Ana, California, weighing in at 200 pounds, DC

DC has hopped down from the turnbuckle and has made his way into the middle of the ring. There the two combatants stare at each other, neither taking a backwards step. The tension begins to mount as both just stand and stare, neither willing to make the first move. Suddenly Aries tries to land the first punch, but this is blocked by DC. DC throws a punch of his own but this is in turn blocked by Aries, who shoves DC fair and square in the chest, sending the smaller man back a couple of paces. But DC runs straight back towards Aries but is met by some brutal lefts and rights by the bigger man, stunning DC and forcing him back. Aries then himself takes a step back and lines up DC for a superkick, which DC manages to duck under. Whilst moving under the superkick attempt, DC grabs Aries around the head/neck area, perhaps looking for a neckbreaker, but Aries successfully counters this attempt and then goes for a neckbreaker of his own, which is in turn countered by DC. The two men then both take some steps back from each other, whilst staring wholes right through their opponent. Both men try to take a quick stock of the situation, before both rush in to lockup again.

Aries and DC both grab each other by the head, but soon the greater strength of Aries wins out and he soon pushes DC hard into the corner, Aries rushes in delivering a vicious clothesline. Hen then follows this up with a hard knee to the gut, followed by a couple of hard shots to the face of DC. Aries then delivers some huge chops to DC, stunning the smaller fan. Aries then grabs DC around the head and suplexes him out of the corner. Aries keeps DC in the head hold, manoeuvrers himself and delivers another suplex, sending DC crashing back first into the turnbuckle. DC slumps into the corner as Aries backs up, then runs at DC delivering a hard knee to the face of DC. Aries then grabs him and Irish whips him into the other corner. DC hits his back hard into the turnbuckle as Aries follows in with a vicious clothesline that floors the smaller man.

Aries then grabs DC by the head and starts to deliver some vicious fists. The ref then gets in between warning Aries about using clenched fists. This allows DC to get to his feet. Aries is arguing with the ref, back to DC. He finally shrugs of the ref and turns back to DC. He is the hit by one, then two hard strikes from DC. Who then grabs Aries around the head and hits a sitdown jawbreaker. As Aries gets a bit wobbly on his feet DC hits him with a Firing Back (spinning mule kick). Aries is stumbling as DC grabs him and hit a bulldog. DC then makes his way to the top rope, as Aries groggily makes his way to his feet. DC comes off the top rope hitting a Missile Dropkick, makes the cover 1…..2. kickout by Aries.

DC hits Aries with a couple of hard shots as Aries tries to make his way to his feet. He fights back with some shots of his own. DC then goes for a fisherman’s suplex, but this is countered by Aries, who goes for a suplex of his own. But DC counters this as well and does end up hitting a fisherman’s suplex on Aries. DC quickly helps Aries to his feet and sends him crashing into the corner. DC follows him in, grabbing Aries around the head and hits a Tornado DDT. Again DC makes a cover 1…2.. kickout again by Aries. DC stands, looking around, looking a tad frustrated. He delivers a couple of hard boots to Aries, before he looks towards the corner and begins to climb the turnbuckle. Aries is slowly getting to his feet, DC comes off the top rope looking for a Flying Cross body. But Aries catches him and slams him to the ground.

Aries then quickly follows in, locking DC in a one legged Boston Crab. DC struggles and claws trying to make his way to the ropes. His fingers outstretched grasping for safety. Finally DC grabs the bottom rope, but Aries doesn’t relinquish the hold. The referee begins to count, 1….2….3….4. At 4 Aries finally relinquishes the hold on DC
Aries then hauls DC to his feet and hits him with a Head and Arm Suplex. Aries then quickly makes a cover 1…2… kickout by DC. But Aries keeps up his offence and hits a springboard fist on DC. Makes another cover 1….. kickout by DC. Aries then takes his turn to climb the top rope. He comes off the top looking for a frog splash, but hits nothing but canvas as DC cleverly rolls out of the way. Aries claspes and his forearm in pain as DC hits a running dropkick to his face. He then quickly manuvaeurs himself, locking Aries in the S.S.S (Haas of Pain). Aries grunts in pain and reaches out for the ropes. DC applies more pressure to the hold, which causes Aries to retract his hand only inches from the ropes. Aries however soon gives and even greater effort and grasps at the bottom rope as DC immediately lets go of the hold.

Aries attempts to get to his feet but is caught by DC who hits him with a reverse DDT. Cover by DC, 1….2… kickout by Aries. DC then grabs Aries by the head and delivers some hard shots. He then whips Aries into the corner. But Atris comes out of the corner lookng for a clothesline as DC rushes in. DC ducks beneath the clothesline and hits the Santa Ana Winds, he makes the cover 1…2.. kickout again by Aries. DC tries to haul Aries to his feet but his hit by a low blow, unseen by the referee. Aries then gets DC up and hits him with a Brainbuster. Cover by Aries, 1…2.. kickout by DC. Aries then locks DC in a MMA style triangle choke. DC desperately reaches out for the ropes, but is still a little distance from them. He tries to reach out again for the ropes, but again is no closer. Aries applies more pressure to the choke and DC looks as if he is fading quickly. In vain he raises his hand for the ropes but his not even close. After being locked in the Choke for a good 20 seconds, DC looks in all sorts of trouble. But out of nowhere he gets a huge bust of energy and despite Aries best efforts is able to reach out grasping the ropes. Aries releases the hold and stands, not believing what he has just seen. Aries continues on DC lifting him up looking for a Michinoku Driver, but DC is able to counter it and get out of the attempt. DC backs off a few paces but Aries follows him in but his hit with a Hurricanrana. DC with the cover 1…2.. kickout by Aries. DC then is up quickly, hitting Aries with a dropsault. He then hauls Aries to his feet a hits him with a hard right, Aries replies though, digging deep. His punch rattling DC a little. Aries then lights up DC with some MMA style chops forcing him further back. Aries delivers another hard punch, and swings for another. But DC ducks below his arm, grabs Aries and hits the Chemi-Kill.

The crowd suddenly gives out great applause. DC looks around at the crowd for a moment, taking the cheers in. He then looks towards the corner as the cheers continue. He then makes his way towards the corner, he climbs the turnbuckle, taunts to the crowd and delivers a Flat Out. DC makes the cover 1……2…….3. DC gets through to the semi final of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament.

Harrys: Here is your winner: DC!!

Copeland: DC is going through to the next round in the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, and he's done it in impressive fashion!
Cohen: Damn this DC. This looks to be his first win in WZCW, and it was a good time to get it, but for some reason, he just pisses me off. He's arrogant, that's it!
Copeland: Arrogant or not, he's moving on and is one step closer to that elusive WZCW title! Aries however, suffers his third consecutive loss, and things aren't going his way it would seem.

(Match written by: Wotdoiput)

**Commercial Break**

DC is still celebrating over the fallen Aries in the ring. Suddenly, “My Heaven” by Akira Yamaoka hits the speakers. DC turns around in shock, and looks up at the entranceway. Dr. David Creed comes from behind the curtain, with a briefcase in his hand, as the crowd immediately begin booing. DC does not look happy, as Creed stares without emotion out at the crowd, before moving down to the ring.

Copeland: Oh, not Creed. What the hell does he want?
Cohen: Weren’t you paying attention throughout the week? Creed has some legal issues he needs to address regarding one Chuck Myles. I guess he just wanted to come down here at this moment.
Copeland: And I think Creed might have something to say about last week. There is still a question lingering over whether DC will be forced to quit.

Creed climbs the steps and straightens his tie, before moving into the ring. DC is motionless, as Aries rolls out of the ring and up the ramp in shame. DC looks into Creed coldly, and Creed returns the favour. Creed receives a microphone off of Kyle Harrys, and his music is turned off. DC and Creed stare each other down for a few more moments, before Creed raises the microphone.

Creed: First of all, I’d like to say that I am blessed to be in San Diego.

The crowd gives some cheers in surprise, before Creed changes his emotionless face to a disgusted one.

Creed: But that’s just it. I would ‘like’ to say that, but I have come to realise that this town is the very epitome of hell!

DC moves over to receive a microphone as the crowd shower Creed with boos.

Creed: Now, I have come out here to-

DC: What the hell are you doing here?

Creed turns and looks at DC in anger, positively seething at him.

Creed: Well, Mr. DC, now that you want to involve yourself in my business, I’m going to ask you a frank question here: what are you doing here? As some people may know, last week, in your match with Strife, the stipulation was that if you do not win, you would quit WrestleZone Championship Wrestling.

Creed gestures up to the giant screen, where a video of DC is shown. DC looks at the camera and says ‘If I Don’t Win, I quit!’ These words are replayed a few times, before the video cuts to static.

Creed: A rather brash statement I take it DC? And now, let’s go back to the last Meltdown, and see what transpired: )

The video on screen changes to DC, trying to make his way back into the ring, while being held back by Dr Creed. The referee reaches the 10 count, and the bell is rung. Harrys cries out the words ‘This match, is a No-Contest!’ These words are repeated, before the video again cuts to static.

Creed: Now, as I take it, a No-Contest, is not a win, is it DC?

DC looks stunned, before moving to lift the microphone up to his mouth, but Creed cuts him off.

Creed: Do not dare answer that! You, and all these people know, that you should no longer be a WZCW employee. I don’t care what I have to do, but you are going to be forced to quit this company, and it’s all your fault. You did not win DC! You DID NOT WIN! You should have wrestled your last match on the last Meltdown, but you came back, and everyone turned the other way, they just forgot about it! Well I did not DC! What you did to Aries tonight, was assault, as you are legally not an employee of WZCW anymore! You-

Creed is cut off by a sharp guitar rhythm, as Chuck Myles makes his way out to the arena to a huge cheer by the crowd. Myles is carrying a microphone, and swiftly makes his way down to the ring. He climbs the apron and ducks under the top rope and immediately starts talking.

Myles: Woah, woah woah! Churchy, you don’t come out here calling the shots, because tha-

Creed: Silence! How dare you come out here Charles, and interrupt me when I am talking! That is the height of disr-

Myles: One more word from you, and I will personally fire your ass! Now, it seems we have a sticky situation here. You, DC, made that claim last week, and we can’t deny it. If you didn’t win your match, you said you would quit. Now, God-boy here obviously wants to make more of this, but what he forgets, is that I also made a statement regarding the Strife vs. DC match last week.

Myles gestures up to the screen, as we see Chuck Myles last week, come out to the arena during that match. He has the microphone in hand, and says ‘I’ve had enough of this crap! Yeah that’s right God-boy, I said crap, and I could say a few more words about you as well. Now, I’m not having another match ruined by outside interference. Creed, you are banned from ringside in this match! If you come back out, I give the referee full orders to disqualify Strife, and I will personally pull him out of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament and suspend him indefinitely! Deal with that, and get your ass to the back!’ The video cuts to static again.

Myles: Did you hear that last part? I ordered you, to go to the back, or else Strife would lose the match, and would be pulled out of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament and suspended. And, it appears that you did come back out, and costed DC the match.

Creed looks positively stunned as DC puts a smile on his face.

Creed: The referee did not see it, he rang the bell, that was it, done fi-

Myles: I don’t care what the referee didn’t see. The fact is, you disobeyed my orders, and you should pay the consequences!

Creed: Hold on a minute! Did you not hear me before? You’re probably wondering what’s in this briefcase. It’s those lawsuit papers I talked about earlier in the week. I said, that Strife and I would be taking legal action, if you wandered into our business once again, and that’s exactly what you’ve done. And there’s also some papers in here that will make sure that DC never wrestles in this company again.

Myles looks unaffected, and shakes his head at Creed.

Myles: Here’s the deal you slimy little maggot! You leave those papers behind, and forget about them. You broke the rules I laid down, and should pay the price. However, I’m not going to lie; DC didn’t win, and should therefore quit. But because of the ‘circumstances’ surrounding the finish to that match, I think it’s only fair, that if you don’t keep on with this legal crap, I will not suspend your boytoy Strife.

Creed seems to think about this for a while, before he looks over at DC.

Creed: And what is happening with him?

Myles: As I see it, no matter what legal papers say, DC, and only DC decides if he quits or not. Not you. So, DC, are you going to quit my company?

DC stares out at the cheering fans, urging him to say no. He looks at Creed with cold eyes, before turning to Myles.

DC: HELL NO!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Creed mutters under his breath.

Creed: Fine! Fine! This blasphemous little punk can stay. But believe me Myles, you may think you have won, but this war has not even begun. This is blackmail, and in this country, that is an ill-

Myles: Kicking your ass may also be illegal, but if you don’t shut your mouth, I will be forced to do it! Bring all your lawyers, I don’t give a crap. This is a wrestling business, and this is my company. So Creed, you and Strife can bite my ass!

The sharp guitar rhythm kicks in as Creed looks beside himself. DC applauds Myles, who exits the ring, not looking too happy. He walks up the ramp and slaps a few of the fans hands, before ducking behind the curtain, leaving Creed to yell out ‘this is not over!’ to him. Suddenly, Creed tries a cheap shot on DC, but DC blocks it and hits rights and hands on Creed. DC knocks Creed to the floor with a clothesline, and heads to the top turnbuckle, going for the Flat Our! Just as DC looks about to jump off, Creed rolls out of the way and out of the ring, gripping his head. DC points out after him, telling him to come back into the ring. Creed just looks at DC with pure hatred, before backing up the ramp.

Copeland: Chuck Myles diffused this situation, but Creed obviously wanted to go on with it.
Cohen: This is a damn outrage! Sue Myles Creed! Sue him for every penny he has! DC should be out of here, and he and Myles have found some way around it!
Copeland: That way was Creed costing DC his match last week, after Chuck Myles said that he would suspend Strife if Creed came out. He made the decision that if Creed wanted to pursue legal action against Myles or DC, to get him to leave the company, then Myles would suspend Strife!
Cohen: That’s blackmail damn it! Blackmail! DC knows he is supposed to quit, but he’s too much of a girl to admit it!
Copeland: He would have won that match if it weren’t for Creed! He had every right to object to it! And I don’t know what the hell Creed is trying to do with Myles, but it obviously isn’t fazing the owner too much.
Cohen: Well it should. I happen to know that Creed is very high up in the religious community, and they have some very good lawyers. Myles and DC might even be put behind bars if Creed takes it further.
Copeland: But the good thing is, Creed has the brains not to take it further. If he did, I’m sure Myles would fire both him and Strife, and that’s obviously something that Creed doesn’t want, although I wouldn’t mind seeing it. Myles has sorted the issue out, it’s the end of the story. DC is moving on in the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, and he’s going to face the winner of Craig vs. Rios. I think Creed should be more worried about Strife’s upcoming match than he should be with this rubbish.

**Commercial Break**

Match 2: Hasheem vs. Arch Angel vs. Everest

Copeland: Well what a start we have made here to Meltdown. A terrific first up match in Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament between DC and Aries. And now we gear up for some triple threat action.

Cohen: These three men are looking to make a splash, but Myles has made it a difficult task; a triple threat match. Take it away Kyle Harrys!

Harrys: The following contest is a triple threat match and it is scheduled for one fall.

Suddenly the lights dim and ‘The Arms of Sorrow’ fills the packed out arena. Slowly Arch Angel steps onto the stage. His head is bowed and covered by his trench coat hood. A few beats of the song play before he lifts his head to the crowd. Nodding at the crowd Arch Angel slowly makes his way towards the ring. He slides under the bottom rope.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Chicago; Illinois, weighing in at 234lbs, Arch Angel!

Suddenly the lights go completely out. The the arena is filled with 'Supernova goes Pop'. The lights to the arena come back to life and Everest is standing in the middle of the entrance way. As the crowd sees him a huge cheer goes up, which Everset soaks in. Everset then makes his way hastily towards the ring.

Harrys: and his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 205 pounds, Everest!

Arabic music hits the speakers, as the crowd begin booing, waiting the arrival of Mohammad Hasheem.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Ramallah City, Afghanistan , weighing in at 285 pounds, Mohammad Hasheem!

There is still no sign of Hasheem after a long wait. The crowd is hushed in confusion. After Hasheem’s music has played twice, we see Mohammad Hasheem, Rajeem and Rasheeka in the back smiling.

Hasheem: You stupid Americans do not believe me, do you? I told you countless times that I will not be appearing in this match-up! Some may said that I am chicken sh*t! Some say that I am afraid! Well neither are correct! It was my choice, MY CHOICE, to not participate in this match! This is a message to everyone in this world! I do what I want, whenever I want! I do not, and will not be pressured into any match! There are 3 people I have to address. The first one is Everest! You know what, I will include Arch Angel in this as well! The both of you can drop dead, you are probable so happy right now that I am not participating in this match because if I did, then the 2 of you won’t have nothing left to even compete in the Pinnacle Battle Royal later on tonight, which by the way I was even fuckened asked to be in the match! And to you Chuck Myles, I hate you so much that if you ever mess with me again, I will kill you, literally! I am an Arab American, it is my destiny to serve my country and to destroy all threats, and you, Chuck Myles, are a threat to me and to my people! Death to you, Myles, and death to America!

Rajeem: صباح الخير أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا الإنجليزية /العربية على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة !!

Rasheeka: Haha, that was funny!

Copeland: So what is this now, a singl-

As Everest and Arch Angel look out in confusion, Chuck Myles appears on the screen, not looking too happy.

Myles: I thought that you would wuss out of this match sooner or later Hasheem. But Everest and Angel, you might not have to deal with that idiot tonight, but you will have to deal with another superstar. If Hasheem has pulled out, it leaves me no choice, other than to put this superstar in the match. Good luck to all of you.

‘Radio Star’ hits the speaks as Titus makes his way out from the back to cheers from the crowd. He has one of his Oscars in his right and he stops and waves to his adoring fans before making his way towards the ring. Just near the apron he stops again and takes in the cheers of the sold out crowd.

Harrys: their opponent, from Newcastle England, weighing in at 200pounds, Titus!

Nearly as soon as Harrys finishes announcing Titus, Everest charges at Arch Angel in the ring. He begins hitting him with lefts and rights, gaining an early advantage. He grabs Arch Angels hand and Irish whips him into the ropes. By this stage Titus has hopped up onto the ring apron, but is sent flying off of the apron as he collides with Arch Angel, we can clearly see their heads clashing. As Arch Angel stumbles a little Everest hits him with a spinning heel kick that sends Arch Angel sprawling over the top rope to the hard floor below. Everest stops, and looks around for a moment and then exits the ring via the middle rope.

On the outside Arch Angel is on his knees beginning to get to his feet, but is soon sent back to the ground as he his hit with 2 hard rights to the jaw. Titus is also up onto his feet, but Everest rushes over and hits him with some hard shots, before grabbing Titus and hitting a Belly-to-Belly suplex onto the floor. Everest then turns his attention back to Arch Angel who is finally on his feet. The two exchange punches lefts and rights, before Everest grabs Arch Angel and whips him into the ring apron. He then follows up with a hard knee to the gut of Arch Angel, before rolling him into the ring. Everest then slides under the bottom rope himself, leaving Titus still on the outside of the ring. Everest the grabs Arch Angel and hauls him to his feet, he hits a couple more hard shots to the face of Arch Angel, before hitting a Fisherman’s suplex. Everest makes the cover, 1……2. kickout by Arch Angel.

Everest then stands and begins to boot the boots to Arch Angel. However Everest has not noticed Titus coming back into the ring, Titus sneaks up behind Everest and hits him with a bulldog. Titus then begins to drop knees into the back of Everest one knee drop, two knee drops and then he hits Everest with a third knee drop. Everest clutches at his back in pain. With Everest down laying on his face, Titus locks in the Ankle Lock! Everest struggles towards the ropes, hand out stretched trying to clasp onto the bottom rope. However Titus digs deep and hauls Everest pack into the centre of the ring. Again Everest reaches out for the ropes and begins to crawl over to them, in obvious pain from the hold.

Everest’s saviour ends up being Arch Angel. Who sneaks up behind Titus and clubs him in the back of the neck, causing Titus to release the hold. Arch Angel then grabs Titus in a full nelson hold, and delivers a crushing Dragon Suplex. Pinning Titus’s shoulders to the mat. 1….2….. kickout by Titus. Arch Angel then releases the hold and turns his attention back to Everest. Everest is using the ropes to help him to his feet, limping a little as result of the Ankle Lock. Arch Angel shoulder charges Everest and then takes a couple of steps back and hits Everest with a mafia kick. Before Arch Angel can do any more damage he is clubbed in the back by a recovered Titus. Arch Angel spins and hits Titus with a hard shot to his jaw. Titus fires back with a shot of his own. Arch Angel then follows up before Titus hits Arch Angel with a Kesagiri chop. But Arch Angel is not fazed as he again follows up, taking the offence right to Titus. His punches forcing Titus back. Suddenly though, Arch Angel his hit in the back by a recovering Everest. Titus then hits Arch Angel with a European uppercut, followed by a DDT. Everest and Titus then stand, staring at each other. Everest then points at Arch Angel then motions that Titus and he should team up against him. Titus nods and then they both start putting the boots to Arch Angel. Both Titus and Everest haul Arch Angel to his feet and then hit him with a double team vertical suplex. Both men then put the boots to Arch angel again, before grabbing him to his feet and whipping him into the ropes. But Arch Angel hits a flying double clothesline on both men.

Arch Angel then quickly gets Titus to his feet and hits him with a standing one arm sideslam. Everest is now on his feet as well. Arch Angel then turns his attention to him, hitting a Delayed high angle single leg hook slam. Arch Angel then makes the cover 1…2… kickout by Everest. Arch Angel turns his attention back to Titus. He locks in a Rear naked choke. Titus reaches out for the ropes but is no where near them. He is in no mans land as Arch Angel applies more pressure to the choke. Titus is saved by Everest delivering a kick to the back of Arch Angel, causing the hold to be broken. Everest then gets Arch Angel to his feet and his a Russian Legsweep. Titus seems to be struggling as a result of the chokehold, but he has no time to recover as Everest then grabs him and hits a vicious German Suplex. Everest then continues in on Titus delivering some hard boots to the small man. Everest the helps Titus to his feet and whips him into the corner. Titus’s back crashing in the corner. Everest then follows in with a clothesline, followed by a couple of hard lefts and right. Everest then grabs Titus around the head and positions him on the top rope. He looks like he is going for a superplex, but Titus fights back with some lefts and rights. But Everest soon again gains the advantage with some shos of his own. However this delay has given Arch Angel enough time to get to his feet, he runs into the corner, grabbing Everest, who has Titus. Then as Everest hits Titus with a superplex, Arch Angel hits Everest with a powerbomb. There is a train wreck of bodies in the ring, as neither of the three men came out of the exchange overly well. But Arch Angel is the first to recover. He tries to cover Everest. 1……2.... kickout by Everest. Arch Angel then turns his attention to Titus, covering him 1…..2….. kickout by Titus.

Each of the three men then take their time, recovering for a few seconds, trying to catch their breath. Arch Angel is the first to fully recover and makes his way over to Everest and locks him in an Inverted STF. However Arch Angel doesn’t have the hold locked in long as a recovering Titus boots him in the back of the head. Titus then gets Arch Angel to his feet and hits a Fisherman’s suplex, before he locks in a sleeper hold. Titus doesn’t have his hold locked in long either as Everest soon interrupts. He begins laying into Titus with blows to the head. He then hits Titus with a fall away inverted DDT. Arch Angel is then to his feet he swings at Everest but misses and Everest hits him with a Samoan drop. Makes the cover 1….2… kickout by Arch Angel. Everest seems frustrated and adds a couple of hard punches to the face of Arch Angel. Before standing and turning… right into a Spear by Titus. Cover 1…2… kickout by Everest. Titus doesn’t let up on Everest hitting some hard lefts and rights, then dropping a couple of knees. But he is blindsided by a recovered Arch Angel who then hits him with Chimera-Plex. But Everest then attacks Arch Angel from behind, clubbing him in the back of the neck and then spins him around and hits a DDT.

Suddenly to some boos from the crowd as well as some surprise, the manager and girlfriend of Mohammed Hasheem, Rajeem and Rasheeka begin to make their way to ringside. Back in the ring and Titus and Everest are brawling in the corner once again. Everest has the advantage and hits a Hurricanrana. Making the pin 1….2. broken up by Arch Angel. He attacks Everest with some hard shots, before helping Everest to his feet. His strike is blocked by Everest, but Arch Angel then blocks an attempted strike from Everest. Arch Angel goes for a suplex, but that is countered by Everst, but then Arch Angel counters a suplex attempt by Everest. Titus is now to his feet as well, behind Everest. Everst senses this and turns, delivering a short arm clothesline. But he is spun around by Arch Angel and hit with a Double underhook piledriver. Titus intereferes before a pin can be made, but is soon hit by a DDT. Arch Angel then bounces off the ropes and delivers a spingboard shooting star press, makes the cover 1…..2….. kickout barely by Titus. Arch Angel then helps Titus to his feet and whips him into the ropes, whilst ducking down looking for a back body drop. But Titus has seen this and jumps up, hitting Arch Angel with a Tit Drop. At this stage Rajeem and Rasheeka both hop up on the ring apron, distracting the referee. The referee turns towards them ordering them to leave, but Rajeem and Rasheeka try everyting to keep the ref’s attention diverted.

Because on the other side of the ring Mohammed Hasheem has made his way seemingly from under the ring and has slid into the ring chair in hand. Titus is sitting up on his knees wondering what is going on. When 'bam', he his hit in the back of the head by Hasheem, once then twice hard. Hasheem then tosses the chair out of the ring, grabs Titus and hits The Toss Breaker! (Flying Neckbreaker where he picks the opponent up in a fireman's carry and spins them off into a neckbreaker) Hasheem then stops for a moment looking around and turns sliding out of the ring and begins to make his way back to the back. At the same time as Hasheem exits the ring Rajeem and Rasheeka stop distracting the ref, who turns to see Everest barely on his feet, Arch Angel struggling to get to his feet and Titus seemingly out in the centre of the ring. Arch Angel is barely up but is soon hit with a kick to the side of the temple. Everest then rushes over to the limp form of Titus he locks in the Mountain Climber (Dragon Sleeper) to an already out Titus. The ref checks Titus raises his hand it drops once, raises his hand, it drops twice, raise Titus’s hand for a third time, but it drops again and the ref calls for the bell.

Harrys: Here is your winner, by knockout… Everest!!

On the top of the ramp stands Hasheem, Rajeem and Rasheeka who all smile down at the ring before turning and making their way backstage.

(Match written by: Wotdoiput)

**Commercial Break**

Match 3: Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, Round 1: Strife vs. Will Josephs

Copland: This next match should be interesting; you have the dominating giant Strife versus the Tenacious Iron will Josephs

Cohen: My only thought is that Josephs better keep on his feet and not let Strife get a hold of him if he as any hope of winning this match

Harrys: This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Pinnacle Pursuit tournament Match. Making His way to the ring, Accompanied by his manager Dr. David Creed, weighing 340 lbs, Strife!

An Air Raid Siren rings throughout the arena. It cycles through twice before the arena turns into pitch black.

“My Heaven” begins to play as A single white light shines upon the entrance ramp to reveal a figure in dark brown robes and a shiny Iron Mask standing on stage. The figure then makes a symbol of a cross with his right hand, (Roman-Catholic Blessing), and proceeds to walk slowly to the ring, followed by his manager, Dr. Creed. A slow and deliberate pace is walked before Strife finally makes his way to the ring. He slowly makes his way to the Steps as he climbs, and proceeds to step over the top rope. Creed follows shortly thereafter, climbing through the middle rope. Strife stands like a statue in the corner, as Creed moves to the middle of the ring, a second spotlight shining upon him. Creed makes his way to the corner, and begins to disrobe Strife, all the while Strife stands motionless. Once the robe is taken off, Creed stands in front of the Monster and makes a motion with his head. At this point, Strife reaches up and unlatches the Iron Mask with his left hand in the back. His right hand lowers the Iron Mask to reveal the Executioner’s Hood underneath. Strife then places his mask onto the folded up Robe that Creed carries. Creed exit’s the ring as Strife stands motionless in the corner, waiting for the bell to ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, making his way to the ring, from Pennslyvania, weighing 242 lbs, Iron Will Josephs!

Electric Funeral by Black Sabbath hits the arena as Iron Will Makes his way to the ring. He glances up nervously at the giant standing in front of him, but then he sakes his head, as in shaking off his fear, and runs in a dead bolt into the ring to meet the giant head on.

Strife immediately goes on the attack, grabbing Josephs and tossing him into the corner. Then with surprising agility and speed, he delivers the crushing rights and lefts to Josephs. Strife overwhelms Josephs with elbow strikes, finally hitting a crushing uppercut with so much force, that it almost knocks Josephs out of the ring. Strife whips Josephs across the ring, only he follows him and crushes him with a body Avalanche on the other side. Strife backs off and returns to the other corner. He glances at his manager, who gives him a nod and tells him to keep going. Strife runs full force and gives Josephs another Avalanche on the other side, knocking Josephs down. Strife puts both his hands around Josephs neck, and with a gruesome display of raw power picks him up over his head, swings him around while carrying him to the center of the ring. Strife Lifts Josephs over his head once again and slams him down hard with a sit down chokebomb. As Strife goes to pin Josephs, Creed gets on the apron and tells Strife to inflict more punishment. Strife Hits a one arm sidewalk slam, before measuring Josephs for a chokeslam. Strife slaps on the choke before lifting Josephs high into the air, slamming him down with one arm. Strife picks up Josephs limp body, and military presses him over his head. Instead of dropping him down to the match, Strife looks over at Creed who is pointing at the turnbuckle. Strife walks Josephs over to the turnbuckle and drops him down over the turnbuckle in a modified snake eyes. Strife then shows runs and bounces off the ropes before destroying Josephs with a Big Boot. Strife looks out at Creed, who now gives him the thumbs down. Strife then Sets Josephs up for a powerbomb, but instead guillotines him by dropping him on the top rope. Strife reaches down and pulls Josephs up by the head as he applies his Vice of Virtue finisher on Josephs. Josephs struggles against the hold, but there is nothing he can do. Josephs body goes limp after a few seconds, after referee calls for the bell.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Strife!

On the outside Creed, gets a chair. Creed enters the ring as Strife is having his hand raised after a dominating victory. The referee tries to take the chair from Creed, but Strife just Tosses him out of the ring. Creed sets the Chair into position, as Strife picks up the prone body of Josephs. Strife lifts Josephs into the Crucifix position as Creed watches on. Strife then gives Josephs The Holy Retribution onto a chair. Josephs Body is shaking with spasms of pain. More referees and Officials arrive on the scene to try and stop Strife, but he just intimidates them, and scares all of them away from coming inside the ring to stop them. Creed tells Strife to dispose of Josephs, So Strife picks up Josephs again and places him the crucifix position high over his head. Strife turns to face the officials in front of him, with Josephs over his head. Strife suddenly runs, and gives Josephs a Tossing Holy Retribution over the top rope to the floor, just missing the officials. The officials turn to attend to Josephs while Strife and Creed stand tall in the ring watching the carnage below.

Copland: Oh my God, Strife just destroyed Iron Will Josephs!

Cohen: This wasn’t a match, this a slaughter fest, sheer domination by Strife.

Copland:I want to know, who in the hell can stop Strife?

Cohen: After that display, I don’t think there’s anyone here that can stop Strife, we may just be looking at the next WZCW Champion.
(Match written by: Echelon)

We cut backstage to a private box high up in the arena. Some adults are drinking adult beverages at the bar, while others are sitting down eating food. In the front row of the box, three kids are sitting there wearing WZCW gear, looking down at the ring excitedly as Strife celebrates in the ring with David Creed. The kids look on. The camera pans out to reveal Koala Typhoon and Windy Bridges sitting around the kids watching with them, in their ring gear and a Northern Lights t-shirt each.

Kid: That guy’s scary!

Koala: Don’t worry kids, he can’t get you up here. You’re safe.

Windy: Plus if they ever tried to hurt you guys we’d take care of him.

Kid2: We know! Thanks for the seats again, this is awesome!

Windy: Hey, no problem kiddies, it was our pleasure! Anything for the youth. You guys just enjoy the show, ok?

Koala: Right. Sorry kids, but Windy and I gotta head down to the ring, our debut match is up next!

The kids exclaim disappointment as Windy and Koala get up, pat the kids on the head, shake the parents hands and walk out of the private box stretching and getting ready for their match on their way down to the ring.

Copeland: Northern Lights vs. 2Fly and Tristan Kist, coming right up after this!

**Commercial break**​

Match 4: Northern Lights vs. 2Fly and Tristan Kist

Copeland: And now for the debut of Northern Lights, the wacky Canadians that we had the pleasure of being joined by last week here on commentary.
Cohen: I wouldn't call it a pleasure, I would call it a pain in the behind. Who are these morons anyway, sucking up to kids. Impress the real fans of wrestling by doing it in the ring. And I don't like their chances against 2Fly and Tristan Kist.
Copeland: Both these sides are relatively unknown though to us WZCW fans. They're all making their debuts tonight, but I just like Northern Lights here, they're bouncing with energy, and Kist and 2Fly could be in for a tough night at the office.
Cohen: What the hell are you basing your opinions of Kist and Fly on Cope?
Copeland: I caught up with them backstage, and they were as arrogant as they come. Northern Lights are about entertaining the fans, and they look fired up, so that's what I'm basing it on.
Cohen: Don't tarnish Kist and 2Fly's reputations before they've even been in the ring here in WZCW!
Copeland: How did I tarnish them?
Cohen: By saying that they actually talked to you, God.

Harrys: The following contest, is scheduled for one fall! In the ring, from Trenton, New Jersey, weighing in at 250 pounds, Tristan Kist!

Kist is shown in the ring as make an "X" with his forearms out to the crowd, to no reaction.

Harrys: And his partner, from Orlando, Florida, weighing in at 240 pounds, 2Fly!

The camera pans out and we see 2Fly next to Kist, who raises his arms, again, to no reaction from the crowd. A dim blue light takes over the arena as the roar of a bear, followed by the cry of an eagle screams over the arena, as the crowd hangs in anticipation. Suddenly, “Animals” by Nickelback hits and the lights flicker between the existent blue haze and a bright red light. Out of the back, Koala Typhoon and Windy Bridges, “Northern Lights” appear, full of energy, and jog down to the ring, slapping hands with fans on their way down.

Harrys: And their opponents, from Red Deer, Alberta, weighing in at a combined total of 480 pounds, Koala Typhoon and Windy Bridges: Northern Lights!

Once they just about hit the ring, Koala takes a left, and Windy takes a right, slapping hands with fans on their way around the ring, meeting on the other side. They slap hands before Windy slides into the ring and Koala grabs the second rope, lifts himself up to the apron and enters the ring. Both jump up on opposing second turnbuckles and pose for the fans as the regular lights come back on as, Kist and Fly are held back by the referee from attacking Northern Lights. Northern Lights look around in a heated staredown, before the bell is rung and this one begins!

Koala Typhoon looks to start out with Tristan Kist here. The two move together and lock up in the middle of the ring. Typhoon looks to have the better of it, and grounds Kist down, before hitting a kick to the gut of Kist. Kist grips his stomach before backing off a little, frustrated. The crowd cheers for Typhoon. Kist shakes himself off, and goes to charge at Typhoon, who ducks, as Kist loses his balance and almost charges into Windy Bridges on the apron. Kist stops and smirks, looking between his closed fist and Bridges, and goes to strike Bridges, before Bridges decks him with a right hand first, and as Kist stumbles back, Typhoon hits a Northern Lights suplex! Typhoon keeps it in a bridge as the referee counts this pin:

1! 2! But 2Fly runs into the ring and breaks up the count.

Fly puts in a stomp on Typhoon for good measure again, before swiftly ducking out as Bridges looked ready to come in. Typhoon gets himself back to his feet, before shaking his head and looking at 2Fly raising his hands in innocence.

Copeland: Every man has already gotten himself involved in this match, and Kist looked stunned, I thought he was out for that pin before 2Fly illegally broke it up.
Cohen: Illegally? Cope, that’s tag team wrestling. Aren’t you even going to bring up the cheap shot that Typhoon or whoever the hell it was, gave to Kist? THAT was illegal!

Typhoon turns back to Kist, and drags him to his corner and tags in Windy Bridges, who jumps over the ropes and into the ring. Before Typhoon leaves, he lifts Kist up and hits a flapjack onto the top turnbuckle. As Kist is knocked to the mat, Bridges climbs the top rope. The crowd amps up, before Bridges dives off with a diving elbow drop! Kist writhes around in pain, as Bridges moves in for the cover:

1! 2! But again, 2Fly breaks up the cover attempt.

As 2Fly goes to escape the ring, Bridges grabs his left leg and trips him face first in front of his corner. The crowd laugh along with Northern Lights, as the referee moves him out of the ring. Bridges is up and lifts Kist as well, sending him into the turnbuckles. Bridges comes charging after Kist with a stiff clothesline and takes him down with a one-armed bulldog before moving in for the pin. Suddenly, Bridges stops as he sees 2Fly ready to come into the ring from the apron. Bridges charges at 2Fly and hits a dropkick through the ropes that sends 2Fly flying off the apron and landing with a thud on the mats below. Bridges looks out at the crowd and at Fly, before climbing the top rope. Bridges waits for Fly to come up, as the crowd rises to their feet. As 2Fly makes it to a vertical base, Bridges looks ready to dive off, before Kist charges from nowhere and knocks Bridges off his feet, sending him crotch-first on the top turnbuckle.. Kist starts laying rights and lefts into Bridges, who looks in a lot of pain. Kist lifts Bridges up and hits a powerful Piledriver on him. 2Fly climbs the apron, as Kist tags him in. Kist holds the arm of Bridges, as 2Fly dives off the top turnbuckle into a leg drop across the chest. The referee scolds Kist, as 2Fly rolls Bridges into the middle of the ring and into a cover attempt:

1! 2! But Bridges kicks out!

2Fly steps up and looks angry, as he lifts Bridges up and hits some rights and lefts, before taking him down with a clothesline. 2Fly looks cockily around the crowd, as he bends down and scoops Bridges up. Looking for a scoop slam, but Bridges catches himself on his feet, before turning around on a shocked 2Fly and hitting a DDT. Both Bridges and 2Fly are on the mats, as the crowd starts firing up, willing Bridges over to an outstretched Typhoon. Bridges looks set to reach him, before Kist comes in and drags Bridges back into the middle of the ring by one leg. The referee admonishes Kist, and while his back is turned, Typhoon climbs sneakily into the ring and drags Bridges back near his corner. He ducks out of the ring again, and makes the tag to Bridges as the shocked referee turns around.

Copeland: You've got to love Northern Lights. Yes, that was bending the rules, but they were giving it back to Tristan Kist for what he did to stop them getting the tag in the first place.
Cohen: Come off it! If that was anyone else, you would be crying out in anger!

Typhoon comes in and immediately runs towards Kist, who has his back turned and doesn’t see anything, still moving to get out of the ring. Typhoon creeps over to him, and just as Kist is about to duck under the ropes, he taps him on the back. Kist freezes a little, before slowly turning around. Typhoon quickly runs the other side of Kist as he turns around, and Kist is left scratching his head. The crowd laughs, before Typhoon hits an inverted atomic drop on a shocked Kist. Kist grips his lower areas, before Typhoon charges to the ropes and back into a bulldog headlock takedown on Kist. Windy Bridges has gotten to his feet, and sees 2Fly trying to sneak up on Typhoon. Bridges runs at Fly and hits a German suplex. Northern Lights high-five in the middle of the ring, before simultaneously lifting up Kist and 2Fly, and Irish whipping them both to opposite turnbuckles. The bigger Typhoon takes Windy Bridges, and Irish whips Bridges first into Kist, and as Bridges comes back, he Irish whips Typhoon into 2Fly!

The crowd rises and applauds Northern Lights, as Kist and 2Fly stumble together in the ring. Bridges takes 2Fly and hits a swinging neckbreaker, as Typhoon takes Kist and delivers a spinebuster on top of Fly!

Copeland: Northern Lights are on fire here Force!
Cohen: What the hell is that referee doing? Butler, get your ass in there and do some officiating damn it!
Copeland: He’s just paying Tristan Kist and 2Fly back for their cheating before hand. Hey, the crowd is having fun, Northern Lights are having a ball, and you’re just being the party pooper.
Cohen: I am the life of the party Copeland, never forget that. You’d know if you ever went to parties. You are what we call the loser. But it’s not a party person, because they don’t get invited. The story of your life I suppose.

Windy gets out of the ring as the referee rolls Kist into his corner. Typhoon slowly picks up 2Fly, ho gauges him in the eyes while the ref’s back is turned, before 2Fly hits an Orton-style backbreaker out of nowhere!

Copeland: Wow! That looks to be the first offence that 2Fly and Kist have got in for a very long time.
Cohen: And now begins these idiot Canadian’s downfall.

2Fly looks like he has snapped, as he puts in a few angry kicks to the ribs of Typhoon. He lifts Typhoon up and sends him shoulder first into the steel ring post. He sits Typhoon against the bottom turnbuckle, and puts a knee right into his face. The referee starts a 5 count, which is broken up at 4. Kist makes his way slowly back to his feet, and as 2Fly begins arguing with Paul Butler, Kist moves and starts choking Typhoon from the outside. The crowd showers him with boos, and out of the corner of the referee’s eye, he sees Windy Bridges look to come into the ring. He moves quickly to prevent him from doing so as Bridges argues in vain, as Kist continues to choke Typhoon out. 2Fly moves over and puts a boot into the temple of Typhoon that rattles the brains of him. The referee finally turns around as Bridges reluctantly obliges, and Kist breaks up his choke and moves away innocently, as 2Fly drags Typhoon into the middle of the ring. He hooks the leg as the referee slowly bends down.

1! 2! But Typhoon kicks out to cheers from the crowd.

2Fly gets up and bashes his fists into the mats, and looks menacingly at the referee, before he lifts Typhoon up and hits some European uppercuts, he sends Typhoon to Kist’s corner, and charges after him, but is met with a boot to his face. Typhoon ducks a shot from Kist, and turns and hits a right hand to his face, as Kist barely keeps himself from falling to the mats. 2Fly. Typhoon turns around slowly and climbs to the top turnbuckle with his back to 2Fly. He reaches the second rope, before Kist takes his head and smashes it into the top turnbuckle. He throws him down to the mat and 2Fly tags him in. Kist comes in the ring and twists the leg of Koala in an awkward position, looking for some kind of submission bu suddenly, Typhoon gets a rollup on the crouching Kist!

1! 2! But Kist kicks out of it.

Kist is up quickly though, and charges to the ropes and back with a running knee lift that knocks Typhoon senseless. Kist lifts Typhoon up and hits some rights and lefts, before nailing him with a brainbuster suplex. Kist rolls over and puts Typhoon in a pinning position.

1! 2!…but Koala gets a shoulder up.[/FONT][/I]

Copeland: Kist and 2Fly certainly have turned the tables on Northern Lights here, catching many by surprise.
Cohen: I knew they had it in them. If Koala Typhoon’s parents are watching, I hope they are seeing the beating he’s receiving. Maybe that will teach you for giving him a name like Koala. Stupid Canadians.

Kist gets up angrily, before ripping Typhoon up by the hair. Kist lets go and hits an armdrag on Typhoon, and makes the tag while holding on to it. 2Fly climbs into the ring and charges to the ropes and back in a low dropkick, hitting Typhoon square on the chest. Kist rolls out of the ring, as 2Fly makes the cover.

1! 2! But Koala Typhoon grabs the ropes and breaks up the count.

2Fly gets up frustrated, and hits some clubbing blows to the chest of Typhoon. He lifts Typhoon up, and charges to the ropes and back, but is met with a powerful spinebuster by Typhoon as the crowd comes back to life. Both Fly and Koala are down, as the referee begins a 10 count.

1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! Typhoon and 2Fly both get groggily to their feet, and begins a brawling battle. Rights and lefts are going everywhere, before Typhoon grabs the advantage. Typhoon gets 2Fly in a headlock, but 2Fly shoves him out of it and into the ropes. As Typhoon is charging back, 2Fly bends down in an athletic position to duck a clothesline attempt, and as Typhoon comes back off the ropes again and quicklyapplies a sleeper hold. 2Fly elbows him in the stomach. Typhoon quickly recovers and goes for a reverse suplex, but 2Fly lands on his feet. 2Fly quickly runs to the ropes and back, looking for a clothesline, but Typhoon ducks, and 2Fly instead hits referee Paul Butler, sending him down and out. Immediately, Typhoon goes for a backslide on a shocked 2Fly.

He gets it in, as 2Fly tries to squirm out, but the referee is out cold in the corner after that clothesline from 2Fly. Out of nowhere, Kist rolls into the ring with a steel chair, and looks to bring it down on Typhoon, before Windy Bridges comes from nowhere and hits a spinning wheel kick onto the chair that Kist is holding, which clatters into Kist’s face and sends him tumbling out of the ring. Windy Bridges looks between the referee and 2Fly, who is slowly getting up along with Typhoon, before ‘Remedy’ by Seether hits the speakers.

Copeland: Oh no! Oh no! It’s Sex and Violence! And the referee is down! I do not like this! I do not like this!
Cohen: Ha ha! Sex and Violence are just coming out to oversee this one, they’re not going to do anything.

Brian Michaels and Downward Spiral step out on to the entranceway, as an angry Northern Lights move towards the front of the ring and taunt Sex and Violence. Sex and Violence raise their hands innocently, as Northern Lights look out at them with anger in their eyes. 2Fly, meanwhile, is creeping up on Bridges and Typhoon, and looks to hit a double low blow, but Northern Lights block that attempt. They grab his arms, and twist them around, before looking down at him. Northern Lights nod at each other, before wrenching 2Fly up and sending him to the ropes. They hit a double flapjack over the top rope, before nailing 2Fly with a double reverse suplex. Windy Bridges moves over to the top turnbuckle, as Koala Typhoon lifts a writhing 2Fly up.

Sex and Violence look on as Northern Lights stare coldly out at them. Typhoon gets 2Fly in a powerbomb position, facing away from the top rope, as Bridges readies himself on the top rope. Typhoon brings 2Fly down in a powerbomb, simultaneously with Bridges, who flies sideways in a crossbody on 2Fly.

Copeland: There it is! There it is! The Call of the Wild! Come on Butler, wake up!

Outside, Tristan Kist is slowly getting up, and moves to get in the ring with his chair, but Northern Lights hit a double baseball slide that knocks him down again. Paul Butler is stirring. Koala Typhoon drags an unconscious 2Fly back into the ring, and wakes up Paul Butler, who crawls into the middle of the ring. Typhoon makes the cover while looking out at Sex and Violence at the top of the entranceway with a cold glare.

1! 2! 3!

Harrys: Here are your winners: Windy Bridges and Koala Typhoon: Northern Lights!!

Copeland: They did it! The new team on the scene, Windy Bridges and Koala Typhoon have defeated fellow newcomers Tristan Kist and 2Fly, in their debut match! What an impressive showing.
Cohen: I’m not saying a word. Butler had some of the worst refereeing I’ve ever seen. Northern Lights should have been disqualified. They cheated while he was down for God’s sake!
Copeland: Well, that’s the wacky Northern Lights for you, they had fun in the ring and got the job done, and looked impressive.
Cohen: But what the hell was the point of Sex and Violence coming out to the arena and not doing anything?

Bridges rejoins his partner as they hold off celebrating, as Sex and Violence and Northern Lights have a heated stareoff. The crowd rise to their feet and cheer on the Canadians, before Sex and Violence suddenly start applauding them. Northern Lights look shocked, as do the crowd. After a while, Sex and Violence stop and stare up at Northern Lights, before making their way to the back. Outside the ring, Kist and 2Fly are arguing, both gripping the backs of their heads in pain. They both look at each other in a little bit of anger, before the two roll into the ring and look for a cheap shot on Northern Lights. Both start beating down a surprised Northern Lights, before Northern Lights fight back and begin beating them up. Koala Typhoon lifts Tristan Kist up and nails a Canada Drop, as Windy Bridges hits ‘the Big Sleep’ on 2Fly. Northern Lights then hit a double clothesline on Fly and Kist, sending them tumbling out of the ring. ‘Animals’ hits the speakers as Northern Lights celebrate in the ring to a roaring crowd.

Copeland: Well I’m still a little confused as to the actions of Sex and Violence. Were they saving themselves for the Battle Royal or something? It’s not like them to resist an opportunity to take out a weakened opponent.
Cohen: Northern Lights have just been through a tough match, Sex and Violence were playing it smart by saving their attack until the Battle Royal, when it matters.
Copeland: Well, a disappointing night for Kist and 2Fly, they just didn’t perform and were outclassed in the end. A great debut for Northern Lights: Koala Typhoon and Windy Bridges!

(Match written by: Downward Spiral)

**Commercial Break**​

Chuck Myles appears on the screen to a huge cheer from the crowd. He is back in his office, looking calm as usual.

Myles: You know, I had a treat planned for tonight. But...I decided to save it for next week!

The crowd boos at Myles, who laughs a little.

Myles: I wouldn't do that to my loyal WZCW fans, here in San Diego!

The crowd changes to huge cheers, before Myles looks a little more serious.

Myles: Now, I felt that there was something missing here in WZCW. And that, was a theme song. So, I consulted some of my backstage crew, and we had to decide who, out of a long list of bands, should be able to give us a theme song. It was a tough decision, and because we're so lazy, we decided to give you guys the chance. If you logged on to WZCW.com, you would have seen a poll there, letting you decide which song should be the WZCW theme song. It came down, to two bands: Finger Eleven, with 'Paralyzer', and Disturbed, with '10 Thousand Fists'. And I know the winner, and called up the band, and they were more than happy to come here and give a live performance of their song!

The crowd erupts in cheers, before Myles gestures out to the arena.

Myles: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...Finger Eleven, performing WZCW's NEW Theme Song: "Paralyzer"!!

Finger Eleven comes out to huge cheers, as the WZCW crew have set up a band stage on the side of the entranceway. They come out and take their places behind their instruments, and begin playing as the crowd cheer them on!

[youtube]BYGCT4AQIR0[/youtube]

The song finishes with a BANG, as the crowd erupts in applause. Finger Eleven thank the fans, before they all crowd around one mic and give the devil horns to the crowd.

Finger Eleven: WZCW FUCKING ROCKS!!!

Finger Eleven leaves the arena and heads to the back, acknowledging the fans, with the noise still ringing in the arena.

Copeland: Wow! What an amazing performance by Finger Eleven! I'm loving this new song!
Cohen: Please Cope, don't kid yourself, we all know you only like the music because everyone else cheers for it. You're more of a classical kind of loser. But it was an awesome performance, and I'm looking forward to hearing it every week.

**Commercial Break**​

Match 5: Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, Round 1: Aaron Craig vs. Joseph Rios

Copland: Here’s a match up between two of the fastest rising stars in WZCW.
Cohen: Now this is one of the matches that I have been looking forward to seeing, you’ve got two young guys looking to prove themselves. What better way to do it than to do it in a tournament match.
Copland: And not just any tournament match, this is the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament to crown the first Champion
Cohen: Although I like them both, my money is on Aaron Craig, because, if he doesn’t win this match, then he has a chance to enter the battle royal and win, and that is smart by Aaron Craig. It was something that Joseph Rios had the chance to do but didn’t do, because if he loses this match, then he loses his opportunity at the title.

Harrys: The following match is scheduled for one fall, it is a Pinnacle Pursuit Qualifying Match. Making his way to the ring, from New York, weighing in at 270 lbs, Joseph Rios!

"If It All Ended Tomorrow" hits the speakers and out comes Joseph "The Future" Rios. He pauses at the top of the stage before pointing to himself as the crowd showers him with boos. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring through the second rope. Rios continues to taunting crowd while waiting on his opponent.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Australia, weighing 243 lbs, Aaron Craig!

“El Distorto De Melodica by Everclear” hits and after a delay Aaron Craig emerges from the back. He stands on top of the entrance way posing, points his thumbs to his chest before lifting his hands above his head. He then begins to walk down the ramp, hands still above his head for a few steps. When he gets close to the ring the camera zooms in and again he points his thumbs to his chest and mouths the word ‘Highlight’ He then runs and slides under the bottom rope. Climbing each turnbuckle and doing his thumbs taunt to the crowd. He and Rios taunt each other before the match.

Craig and Rios circle each other before locking up, and Rios uses his power to toss Craig Aside. Craig gets to his feet and rushes back on the attack, but Rios cuts him off with a shot to the midsection, and locks in a headlock. Craig pushes him into the ropes, as Rios tries to come back with a shoulderblock, but Craig catches him with an armdrag, as he locks in an armbar. Rios fights to his feet and pushes Craig back to the rope and responds with a stiff clothesline. Rios follows that up with a quick elbow drop. Rios sets Craig up in the middle of the ring, runs and bounces off the ropes, and hits another elbow drop. Rios makes the first cover of the match, but can’t keep Craig down for long as he kicks out at 1.

Rios picks up Craig looking to inflict more damage, but he counters and starts to wail away on Rios, and pushes the larger man into the turnbuckle, where her scores with some hard rights and lefts. Craig goes to whip Rios across the ring, but he counters and sends Craig across the ring. Rios tries to follow up with a splash, but Craig rolls out of the way as Rios smashes into the turnbuckle. Craig sizes up Rios and hits a Fisherman suplex, and rolls into the cover, but Rios kicks out.

Craig drags Rios to his feet and tries for another suplex but Rios shoves him away and nails a clothesline. Rios controls Craig on the mat with an armbar, but he counters and shoves Rios into the ropes. Craig responds with a bulldog, then follows that up with a corkscrew elbow drop. Craig lifts Rios to his feet, and starts to fire away with a couple of rights and lefts. Rios tries to fight back, but Craig cuts him off and backs him into the corner. Craig continues to fire off with rights and lefts, pummeling Rios in the corner. Craig tries to whip Rios again, but he counters again, and sends Craig into the corner. Craig bounces off the turnbuckle and straight into a belly to belly throw by Rios. Rios quickly gets on the attack and mounts Craig with punches. Rios goes for more high impact by picking up Craig and hits a backbreaker, but Rios shows of his power by holding on to Craig and hitting a sidewalk slam. Rios makes another cover, but Craig kicks out again.

Rios starts to look a little frustrated, but he keeps his attention on Craig and tries to wear him out with a Standing Keylock. Craig struggles against the hold, but the crowd wills him on, and he is able to counter Rios and hit a German Suplex. Craig lifts Rios onto his shoulders as he hits his patented Fireman’s Carry Gut buster. Craig goes for the cover, but Rios kicks out. Craig brings Rios to his feet, who counters and tries to deck Craig with a right hand, but Craig ducks out of the way and rolls Rios into a pinning predicament for a fast count, but Rios again kicks out. Craig whips Rios into the corner and fires back with a dropkick, knocking Rios out of the ring.

Craig gets out of the ring and tries to inflict more damage on Rios, but he counters and throws Craig into the barricade. Rios lifts Craig onto his shoulder and tries to slam him into the turnbuckle post, but Craig counters and slams Rios ‘s shoulder into the turnbuckle. Craig grabs Rios and rolls him back into the ring. Craig tries for a suplex, but Rios counters and hits a spinning neckbreaker. Rios starts to work over Craig’s knee, softening him up for the Sharpshooter. Rios drags Craig over to the ropes and continues the pressure on Craig’s knee. Rios locks in a kneebar, as he wrenches away on Craig’s knee. Craig fights out of the hold with rights and lefts, and then slowly works his way to his feet, only to be planted by a Side Suplex by Rios. Rios picks up Craig, and pushes him back into the turnbuckle. He runs and hits a stinger splash in the corner. Rios tries for a delayed vertical suplex, but Craig counters and Hits a huge DDT, neutralizing the match. Both wrestlers are down as the ref begins the 10 count.

1……..2…..3………..4……..5….. Both wrestlers make it to their feet at the count of 6, and begin to slug it out. Craig gets the best of the encounter and pushes Rios back into the corner, but Rios counters and starts laying into Craig with rights and lefts. Rios Picks up Craig in a vertical suplex, and places him on the top rope, then he follows, climbing up to the second rope. Rios Holds Craig in position for a superplex, but right before he can execute the move, Craig counters with rights and lefts. Rios staggers, but doesn’t fall off, finally Craig nails a stiff forearm to the head, as Rios falls to the mat below. Craig readies himself and hits a beautiful moonsault off the top, right onto Rios. Craig goes for the cover, 1……2……….. but Rios gets the shoulder up at 2.

Craig has Rios, and tries for a fisherman Suplex, but Rios counters and tries for a clothesline, but Craig ducks and hits a Floatover DDT in the middle of the ring. Craig signals for the Center of Attention, as he runs over and bounces off the ropes before delivering the elbow to the Heart of Rios. Craig goes for the cover, but again, Rios kicks out.

Both wrestlers are up again, as Craig tries to whip Rios into the ropes, but he counters and fires back with a Toss Up Samoan Drop on Craig to shift the momentum his way. Rios readies himself as he wait for Craig to get up, then he runs and bounces off the ropes and deliver the running High Knee lift, straight to Craig’s temple. Rios then hits the high angle delayed vertical suplex on Craig, the he signals for the Sharpshooter, trying to capitalize of the damage he inflicted of Craig earlier. Rios tries to lock on the move, but Craig kicks him off. Craig tries to capitalize, but Rios plants him with a spinebuster. Rios signals for the end as he calls for the Perfect Picture. Rios gets Craig in the double underhook, but Craig counters the move and kicks Rios feet out from under him. Acting quickly, Craig locks in his Finalized submission. Rios fights to free himself, but Craig just cinches in the hold, pushing his knee into Rios’s spine for extra leverage.

Rios looks to be fading, as Craig has him trapped in the middle of the ring. Suddenly Rios starts to move, slowly inching his way toward the ropes. Rios slowly gains momentum, as Craig tries to reassert himself, but Rios’s is still finding a way to pull himself towards the ropes through the pain. Finally Rios guts it out long enough to reach the bottom rope, forcing Craig to relinquish the hold. Craig pulls Rios back to the center of the ring, and tries to lock in the move again, but Rios kicks him off.
Rios tries to get to his feet, but Craig hits a chop block and takes him down again. Craig has Rios controlled in a headlock, until Rios Counters and tosses him aside. Rios catches his breath and turns around, only to be caught with another DDT by Craig. Aaron Craig stalks Rios, as he looks for the Pinnacle Drop. Craig goes for the move, but Rios blocks it as he ducks around Craig. Rios kicks Craig in the midsection, as he tries for the Perfect Shot for the second time. He gets halfway through the move until Craig counters it again and drives Rios backward into the turnbuckle. Craig climbs to the second rope and begins to Nail Rios in the head, as the Crowd follows along with the 10 count. Craig gets halfway through the count until Rios shoves him off. Rios charges out of the corner, but Craig catches him with a powerslam. Craig goes for the cover, 1…………..2…………. but Rios kicks out again.

The two opponents get back t their feet and start slugging it out yet again, this time with Rios getting the better of the two. Rios throws Craig into the ropes as Craig bounces off and charges back at Rios with a clothesline. Craig plows into Rios, but the larger man stands his ground and manages to block the blow, as Craig failed to take Rios off his feet. Rios Tries for a clothesline of his own, but Craig ducks under it and surprises Rios on the other side with a huge Pinnacle Drop from out of nowhere! Craig quickly moves into the cover, 1…………2………………3! Craig Pins Rios! The Surprise Pinnacle Drop at the end of the match was enough to Beat Rios!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Aaron Craig!

Copeland: Oh my God, Aaron Craig Just pinned Joseph Rios!
Cohen: From out of nowhere, The Pinnacle Drop at the end was enough to keep Rios down. Phenomenal match up!
Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen the only way to top that is with a Battle Royal, and it’s up next!

Aaron Craig celebrates in the ring for a moment as his music hits and the fans cheer him on. He gets out of the ring and begins to walk to the back raising his arms in victory as the show goes to commercial

**Commercial Break**​

Aaron Craig is in the back, being congratulated by staff members, before DC walks up to him.

DC: Impressive Craigy, impressive.

Craig: Thanks DC.

There is a little bit of tension in the air, as Craig picks up a water bottle and drenches himself with it.

DC: Myles told me that I'll be facing you next week in Round 2 of the tournament.

Craig: Yeah, looking forward to it. I won't be holding up either, you saw what I did to that prick Rios, the world title means everything to me.

DC: As it does to me. Good luck next week then, you'll need it!

DC pats Craig on the shoulder, and moves to turn away, but Craig stops him with his right arm. DC stops a little, before turning around perplexed.

Craig: By the way, what was with last week when you knocked me out of that ring? I came down there to help you you kno-

DC: Every man for himself Craig. That's the name of the game.

DC again turns away, and leaves Craig to stare off at him emotionlessly, uttering the words 'Every man for himself' under his breath. He nods his head after DC, looking confident, before taking a swig of water and throwing it away.

Craig: Bring it...

“We Fly High” by Jimmy Jones hits over the PA System in the arena. The scene cuts to a limo driving through the city at night. Cut back to the arena where a limo pulls up backstages and the doors open to reveal all four members of High Society in the parking lot. As Ace Cannon, Jason Sincade, AJ and Bishop make their way through the backstage area to the ring, we hear Sebastian Copeland and Jack Cohen speak back at ringside.

Copeland: Well, ladies and gentlemen, High Society is making their way to the ring, you know what that means!
Cohen: It’s time for our main event! Alright!! Battle Royal time!
Copeland: FOURTEEN men and TWO women will enter the ring, ONE will come out victorious and move on to the semi-finals of the Pinnacle Pursuit tournament.
Cohen: That’s right, and that person will have a ONE in FOUR shot at holding the WZCW World Championship over his head at Unscripted on August 26th.
Copeland: And Jack, here come FOUR of those men, on their way to the ring right now.

At this point, High Society steps through the curtains to a chorus of boos and starts making their way down to the ring, taunting the fans.

Cohen: Cope, do you want my expert opinion on this one?
Copeland: Are you going to give it to me even if I say no?
Cohen: Isn’t that what your wife tells you every night Cope?
Copeland: Har har har.
Cohen: Anyway, I was saying…. If you ask me, one of these four men WILL win the battle royal tonight.
Copeland: There are TWELVE other people in this match, Jack.
Cohen: But none of them have three other guys they’re tight enough with to trust completely.
Copeland: Good point Jack. But like I said twelve other guys will be in this match, and as we know, anything can happen!

As High Society enters the ring, “Might Getcha” by David Banner hits over the sound system and Jack Harris makes his way down to the ring, taunting the fans. He enters the ring and stares down High Society. As Harris turns to taunt the fans, “Animals” by Nickelback hits over the sound system and Koala Typhoon and Windy Bridges appear at the top of the stage to a loud pop. As the lights flicker from red to blue and back, they jog down to the ring. Once they just about hit the ring, they go in opposite directions, slapping hands with fans on their way. They meet on the other side and slap hands before they both enter the ring. High Society taunts them and Harris stares them down as the warm up for the match.

Copeland: And here’s another couple of guys who might have a good chance at getting far in this thing.
Cohen: That is if they’re not too worn out from their earlier match. But then again I hear the air’s pretty thin up there in Canada.
Copeland: Well they were pretty impressive in their debut, and that luck might continue into this battle royal! We’ll see whether Northern Lights can make another impact here tonight, along with fourteen other wrestlers, in just a few minutes, right here on Meltdown!

**Commercial Break**​

Copeland: We’re back from the break and the ring is starting to fill with superstars.
Cohen: I can’t wait for this match to start Cope!

High Society, Jack Harris, Northern Lights, Gus, Kenny, Ben Legend, Celeste and Aurelia and Arch Angel have all entered the ring and are standing their ground, waiting for the match to start. Suddenly, 'Supernova goes Pop' by Powerman 5000 hits in the arena. Everest appears on stage and makes a B-line to the ring, his sights directly on Angel.

Copeland: Everest looks like a man on a mission tonight!
Cohen: With the feud developing between him and Arch Angel, I don’t blame him Cope, this is going to make this battle royal very interesting.

Everest enters the ring and stares down Arch Angel. For a second it looks like their going to fight but they hold back. As Everest’s music stops, “Remedy” by Seether hits and Downward Spiral and Brian Michaels appear at the top of the stage. They survey the situation in the ring and slowly start making their way down to the ring before sliding in.

Harrys: The following match is an 16-MAN OVER THE TOP ROPE BATTLE ROYAL! The winner of this match will be the last participant remaining in the ring, and will receive a pass to the semi-finals of the Pinnacle Pursuit tournament on the next Meltdown. The only way to be eliminated is to be thrown over the top rope and have both of your feet touch the floor.

MAIN EVENT: Pinnacle Pursuit Battle Royal

The bell rings and bedlam breaks out in the ring, everyone begins fighting. Everest goes right after Arch Angel, High Society jumps on Celeste and Aurelia, Sex & Violence and Northern Lights go at it. Harris goes after Ben Legend. As people are pairing off all over the ring, Gus and Kenny are left in the middle of the ring. They look around, a little overwhelmed, high five, and rush over to Celeste and Aurelia, and start fighting off High Society. Kenny goes after Sincade. He punches him twice and backs up three steps as Sincade is kind of reeling. He rushes back towards Sincade, who’s backed up against the ropes, but Sincade bends over and back body drops Kenny over the top rope to the floor outside.

Copeland: Kenny has been eliminated! Sincade has eliminated Kenny!
Cohen: Things don’t look good for his partner Gus now Copeland!

As Kenny walks disappointingly to the back, shaking his head, the action continues in the ring. High Society is now firmly in control against Aurelia, Celeste and Gus. Everest and Angel are still fighting in the middle of the ring. Koala is now being double-teamed by Sex & Violence in the corner of the ring, as Harris is working Windy Bridges across the ropes. Out of nowhere Ben Legend rushes towards Harris and starts punching him in the back. Harris kneels over as Legend continues to work his back. Harris now on one knee as Legend backs up and kicks Harris square on the jaw, causing Harris to collapse on the second rope. Legend backs up again to the middle of the ring and runs towards Harris, jumping on his back and riding him on the second rope. Legend has a bit of a reaction from the fans now, as more and more people are starting to cheer for him.

Copeland: The fans are on their feet for the newcomer, Ben Legend!
Cohen: Cartist. The fans should be ashamed of themselves, cheering on this cheater!ome on Cope! He attacked Jack Harris from behind! He’s a cheap shot

Legend gets off Harris and pulls him up from the second rope before he starts hitting his patented punch-chop kick combo. Harris falls back towards the ropes after one final kick to the mid section. Legend rushes back towards him and takes a swing, but Harris ducks, pulling the top rope down with him and tripping Legend. Legend falls over the top rope to the ground outside of the ring.

Copeland: Despite a valiant effort from the newcomer, Jack Harris has eliminated Ben Legend!
Cohen: Valiant effort my ass, Harris has him right where he wanted him the whole time.
Copeland: Whatever the case, we’re now down to 14 participants in our main event!!

Back in the ring, Sincade, AJ, Bishop and Cannon are beating down Aurelia and Celeste, as Harris has now focused his attention on Gus. Gus attempts to punch Harris in the face, but Harris ducks and hits a jab-uppercut combo on Gus. Gus falls back, bounces off the ropes and comes back towards Harris, only to be on the receiving end of a jawbreaker. Gus falls back again and leans against the ropes. Harris tries to push Gus over the ropes, but he’s struggling. The female’s situation firmly under control, AJ turns his attention to Gus, and begins to help Harris lift him over the top rope. They get Gus over the top rope, but Gus falls to the apron and slides under the ring. AJ rolls his eyes and mutter “Good job”. Harris doesn’t takes this lightly as he pushes AJ. AJ pushes him back and before you know it the two are engaged in a fist fight. Gus tries to interfere, and rushes towards Harris and AJ from the adjacent side of the ring, but before he can make contact with either of them, Harris and AJ stop fighting, grab Gus by the head and throw him over the top rope, eliminating him.

Copeland: [COLOR="Red" ] Harris and AJ don’t seem to get along, but they had it in them to stop fighting enough to eliminate Gus. [/COLOR]
[B]Cohen:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Poor guy can’t catch a break![/COLOR]
Copeland: Who, Gus?
Cohen: No! Jack Harris! The man eliminates two wrestlers in a row and you’re still ragging on him.

As Gus limps slowly to the back, the action in the rim continues to heat up. Koala and Windy have fought back to their feet and are fighting off Sex & Violence. They fight them into the middle of the ring. Koala runs towards Michaels and clotheslines him down to the mat. Windy does the same but hits Spiral with a spinning wheel kick. Michaels and Spiral roll out of the ring and collapse against the crowd barricade as the crowd boos heavily. Koala and Windy shake their heads, disapprovingly, but before they can do anything else, they’re attacked from behind by Sincade and Cannon.

Copeland: Those no good cheapskates!
Cohen: I know! Northern Lights almost got Sex & Violence eliminated! Can you believe it?
Copeland: I was talking about Sex & Violence Jack, how they rolled out of the ring like that.
Cohen: Well what did you want them to do?
Copeland: Regardless… Everest, look out behind you!

In the corner, Everest is stomping away on Arch Angel, who’s now curled up against the bottom turnbuckle. He bends over to pick up Angel, but Harris appears behind him, after having knocked AJ to the mat with an uppercut, and clubs him in the back. Harris places Everest face first between the second and third ropes and begins working his neck and chest as Angel recuperates in the corner. As Harris works on Everest and Sincade and Cannon work on Northern Lights, Celeste and Aurelia have started to double team Bishop. The ladies have pushed him back towards the ropes and are trying to get him over the ropes, but before they can succeed, AJ saves the day, pushing Celeste away and decking Aurelia, who stumbles back against the ropes. AJ begins to hit her with haymakers. She staggers backwards towards the ropes, but bounces back and pushes AJ, who falls and rolls backwards.

AJ lands on his feet and rushes back towards Aurelia. He spears Aurelia in the mid section into the ropes. Aurelia falls between the ropes and almost falls outside of the ring, but Michaels and Spiral, still outside the ring, push her back into the ring. On her feet now, Aurelia uses the momentum from Sex & Violence and big boots AJ in the face. Bishop walks over to Aurelia, clubs her in the back and lifts her over his head. He attempts to throw her over the top rope with a gorilla press slam, However, before he can throw her, Aurelia grabs onto to the top rope, slides down, wraps her legs around Bishop’s head and uses her leverage to hurricanrana him right over the ropes and out of the ring, right in front of the announce desk!

Copeland: Aurelia has eliminated Bishop! Aurelia has eliminated Bishop! Aurelia has eliminated Bishop!
Cohen: God, Copeland, we heard you the first time, geez!
Copeland: What a tremendous display of athleticism from Aurelia Molotov! Did you see that Jack?
Cohen: Unfortunately I did…I think I saw a little too much from that angle to tell you the truth. I think I might be sick to my stomach.
Copeland: What action! Folks, stay in your seats, because there’s much more where that came from, we’ll be right back!

Sex & Violence backs away from a steaming Bishop as Aurelia and AJ recuperate in the ring and Northern Lights try to fight off Sincade, Cannon and Harris on the other side of the ring, and Everest and Angel continue to fight in the other, as Meltdown goes to break!

**Commercial Break**​

Back from the break, Angel and Harris are double teaming Everest. AJ, Cannon and Sincade are fending off Aurelia and Celeste and Sex & Violence and arguing with Northern Lights from the outside of the ring. Michaels circles the ring and lures Koala with him. Koala approaches the ropes, reaches down to grab Michaels, and lifts him up onto the apron. Michaels falls right back down to the floor, only holding Koala’s head while he goes down, driving him neck first into the top rope. Koala flies back as Michaels enters the ring. He pushes him into the corner and gives him some shoulder thrusts. Koala falls to a sitting position, and Michaels drives his foot into Koala’s throat.

On the other side of the ring, Spiral tries to grab at Windy’s feet. He grabs them, trips Windy and pulls him out of the ring. He tries to give him a right jab, but Windy blocks it and punches Spiral right between the eyes. Spiral turns around. Windy grabs him by the back of the head and drives him face first into the ring steps. He then drives his face into the ring apron, kicks him in the stomach and rolls him into the ring. He reaches over to a couple of kids in the front row and slaps their hands quickly before sliding back into the ring after Spiral.

Copeland: The action has spilled to ringside, ladies and gentlemen. Downward Spiral attempted some typical Sex & Violence tactics but Windy Bridges caught wind (pun intended) and turned the tables.
Cohen: Maybe so, but Brian Michaels is putting the smackdown on Koala Typhoon!

Windy gives Spiral an elbow drop as he’s lying on the math, and quickly applies his patented camel clutch.

Copeland: It’s a camel clutch!
Cohen: Bridges, you idiot! You can’t make your opponent tap in this match. Let go of the stupid submission and throw him over the damned top rope!

Michaels sees this and releases Koala from the stranglehold of his foot and rushes to Windy and Spiral and breaks up the clutch with a kick. He begins stomping Windy as Spiral backs up into the corner. Koala picks himself up in the corner and runs across the ring to Michaels and clotheslines him over the top rope! But Michaels holds on at the last second!!! Michaels is hanging from the top rope! Spiral rushes out of the corner towards the scene and goes after Windy, but Windy steps out of the way and throws Spiral over the top rope next to Michaels, except Spiral can’t hold on to the ropes and he falls to the floor.

Copeland: Downward Spiral is eliminated! Downward spiral is eliminated!
Cohen: Brian Michaels might be next! Hold on Brian!

Back in the ring, High Society attacks Northern Lights from behind as they were trying to reach Michaels, who is kicking, trying to lift himself back up. He sees Spiral on all fours underneath him. He manages to swing his weight towards him and puts his feet on his back. He gets his balance, puts his feet on the apron and falls back into the ring. Spiral looks up at Michaels with a confused look on his face before being ushered backstage by a referee.

Copeland: Did Michaels just use Spiral as a kickstand!?!
Cohen: Cope, in a battle royal, you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive!

Cannon clotheslines Koala to the mat before he joins Sincade and AJ in their triple team of Windy Bridges. Koala begins to struggle to his feet, as does Michaels on the other side of the ring. Koala gets to his feet first and runs towards Michaels. He attempts to clotheline him, but Michaels ducks and Koala bounces off the ropes, but before he can come off, Michaels hits the ACE OF SPADES and superkicks Koala over the top rope to the outside of the ring, eliminating him.

Copeland: Michaels eliminates Typhoon! Sex & Violence and Northern Lights are back to square one!
Cohen: A well deserved elimination if I may say so.

Back in the ring. Sincade, AJ and Cannon continue to triple team Windy, as Michaels rests in the corner, Everest works on Arch Angel in the other corner and Aurelia and Celeste work on Harris in the middle of the ring. Aurelia sees the triple team in Windy and leaves Celeste to work on Harris. Aurelia approaches High Society and grabs AJ off of Windy and gives him a European uppercut. She pushes Cannon off of Windy as well and goes after Sincade. She grabs him and gives him a European uppercut as well. As she does this AJ comes back and jumps on Aurelia’s back, taking her down to the mat. High Society pounces on her and begins stomping her. Windy lifts himself up and goes after Cannon and works him into the corner with several jabs.

Sincade and AJ continue to double team Aurelia and work her to the ropes and attempt to get her over the top rope, but her leverage is making it hard for them. Celeste sees this, lets go of Harris in the middle of the ring and tries to fight off AJ. Harris gets up slowly and goes after Windy, working him with jabs away from Cannon. Cannon sees Celeste trying to eliminate AJ, just as Sincade is trying to eliminate Aurelia, and runs towards Celeste and clotheslines her to the mat. AJ goes back to trying to push Aurelia over the ropes. She’s reeling but they can’t quite get her over… Cannon drops down to the mat and lifts Aurelia’s legs. He gets up slowly his her legs on his shoulder and AJ, Sincade and Cannon manage to finally throw Aurelia over the top rope to the mat and eliminate her!

Copeland: By God, it took three men, but they eliminated her! Aurelia has been eliminated by High Society!
Cohen: I told you Copeland, the numbers game would work to High Society’s advantage, it’s only a matter of time now before they’re in the final three!

**Commercial Break**​

Back from the break, Celeste is being triple teamed in the corner by High Society. Windy Bridges and Everest are now exchanging blows in the middle of the ring. Michaels, Harris and Arch Angel have each taken a corner to rest in, and are surveying the action, each waiting for the other to make the first move. He eyes Everest and Windy and approaches them. But they see him coming, stop fighting and double clothesline him. Michaels and Angel pounce, Michaels pushing Windy into the corner and beginning to work on him, Angel going after Everest. Angel goes for a right jab, but Everest ducks and hits a standing neckbreaker on Angel. Before he can go after him, Harris gets up from his clothesline and rushes towards everest. He goes for a punch as well, but Everest ducks and moves around Harris towards the middle of the ring. He goes for a kick to the mid section, but Harris grabs his foot. Everest launches himself off the ground and kids Harris in the face with an Enziguiri! Harris falls back and topples over the top rope and out of the ring!

Copeland: A strong showing from Harris tonight, but it just wasn’t enough.
Cohen: It’s a shame, Cope, he would’ve looked good with a world title around his waist.

Harris slams his hands on the floor before leaving ringside for the locker room. Back in the ring, Everest focuses his attention back on Arch Angel. He begins to lift him up, but Angel low blows him.

Copeland: Cheap shot!
Cohen: It’s all legal in a battle royal, bucko!

Everest falls to the mat as Angel shakes off the cobwebs. He picks a writhing Everest up and attempts to force him over the top rope. Brian Michaels leaves Windy and goes to help Angel, and they both try to work him over the top. Sincade leaves the triple team of Celeste and attempts to get him over as well. But before they can, Windy approaches the three, pulls Sincade off Everest and gives him a haymaker. Sincade stumbles back, Windy kicks him in the mid section and Sincade bends over. Windy puts him in the gutwrench and lifts him over his shoulder. He tries to toss him over the top rope, but Sincade slithers off Windy and lands on his feet behind him. Windy acts quickly, put him in a headlock and takes him down with a bulldog.

At this point, Everest is almost out of the ring. Windy turns his attention Michaels, pulls him off Everest, and gives him a big chop across the chest. Michaels replies with a chop of his own. Windy replies with another chop, and Michaels with one as well. The fans “woooo!” loudly as Windy delivers a final chop as Michaels stumbles back, only to come back with a punch to Windy’s face. Windy falls to the corner and Michaels follows and begins to work him in the corner. In the other corner, Celeste is beginning to fight off the now double team. She pushes AJ away and punches Cannon away as well. She kicks AJ in the stomach and quickly hits an Even flow DDT! Cannon approaches Celeste and grabs her by the hair and pulls her up before she can get up, however Celeste elbows him in the stomach. Celeste lifts Cannon’s leg and hooks it before delivering a capture suplex. Celeste lifts herself up using the ropes, but quickly collapses back to the mat.

Copeland: What a burst of energy from Celeste to fend off High Society, but the damage from the triple team for the last five minutes or so has been done.
Cohen: I told you, Cope, the numbers game will be the deciding factor here tonight!

As High Society and Celeste lay beaten on the floor and Michaels works with Windy in the corner, Everest has managed to work his way back into a standing position back in the ring. Everest punches Angel, who stumbles backwards, but comes back with a jab of his own. Everest hits another punch and Angel stumbles back again. Angel comes back with a punch, but Everest ducks, hooks Angel’s arm and hits THE ROCK SLIDE. Angel is down as out as Everest hurries back to his feet. He picks up a lifeless Angel and throws him towards the ropes. Angel collapses on the ropes as Everest begins to attempt to shove him over and out of the ring. But Angel isn’t dead yet, as he grabs onto the top rope and gets into a standing position, blocking Everest’s attempts. Everest hits him on the back, and Angel lets go of the top rope. Everest grabs Angel by the tights and the head, pulls him towards the middle of the ring, but then turns 180 degrees and throws Angel over the ropes and out of the ring!

Copeland: It took a lot, but Everest finally managed to get Arch Angel eliminated.
Cohen: That isn’t going to sit well with Arch Angel.

Angel lays motionless on the outside of the ring as Everest drops to his knees and celebrates for a second. He quickly gets up and moves in on Sincade, who’s resting in the corner. He approaches him, but Sincade lifts his feet and kicks Everest back into the middle of the ring. Everest stumbles back and clutches his face, but quickly moves back in on Sincade. Sincade attempts to kick him again but Everest slides out of the way and gives Sincade a back elbow. Outside the ring, Angel begins to stir and starts to get up. He gets to his feet and looks inside the ring. He sees Everest working on Sincade in the corner and enters the ring in a rage, despite the referees attempting to stop him.

Copeland: Hey! He can’t do that, he’s already been eliminated! Stop him referee!

Angel moves in on Everest and grabs him from behind. However Everest elbows Angel in the face. They fight to the ropes on the other side of the ring and begin throwing punches towards each other. As their interlocked in battle, Sincade comes out of the corner of the ring and meets Cannon in the middle of the ring. The high society members look at each other and run towards Angel and Everest. They make contact with them and launch both men over the top rope and out of the ring.

Copeland: Everest has been eliminated! All because of that no-good scoundrel Arch Angel!
Cohen: Last I checked it was High Society that knocked him out of the ring Copeland.
Copeland: Angel should’ve left ringside after Everest knocked him out of the Battle Royal!
Cohen: Angel should’ve never been eliminated!
Copeland: Regardless… we’re down to the FINAL SIX in this battle royal, and things are getting heavy.

Arch Angel and Everest continue to fight on the outside of the ring as officials try to separate them. However they push them away and begin fighting up the ramp. They get to the curtain and Everest punches Angel, sending him to the backstage area. Everest follows him, but the scene focuses back on the ring. Cannon and Sincade have now turned their attention on Windy Bridges in the corner, who’s manages to fight off Michaels during all of this. As Michaels lays in the ring, Cannon and Sincade begin to double team Windy, with AJ working on Celeste on the other side of the ring.

Sincade and Cannon take turns hitting Windy, but after a couple of shots, Windy blocks an attempt from Sincade and kicks Cannon away. He punches Sincade and kicks him in the midsection as well. Cannon comes back and tries to punch Windy again, but Windy ducks it and gives him a European uppercut. He runs towards him and gives him a lariat takedown as well. The fans are on their feet as Windy jumps up to his feet. AJ catches wind of this and tuns around and heads straight for Windy. He punches him in the stomach and begins working him against the ropes. But from the other side of the ring, Celeste gets out of the corner and runs towards AJ. As she nears him she lifts her leg. AJ turns around, only to be hit with the SPIRIT CRUSHER! AJ falls back against the ropes and falls over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

Copeland: Celeste eliminates AJ! We’re down to five competitors!
Cohen: How the hell did she do that!? It’s all good, High Society still has two members in the ring.

Celeste collapse back down to the mat, but is soon engulfed by an enraged Ace Cannon and a furious Jason Sincade, who begin stomping away at her. Windy and Michaels also lock up and work each other into the corner.
Suddenly Downward Spiral appears from backstage and begins walking down to the ring to a chorus of boos. He approaches ringside and stands there, looking at Michaels and Windy fight.

Copeland: Wait a minute! What is he doing here!? He’s already been eliminated.
Cohen: What does it look like Cope? Ha ha! He’s coming to cheer on his partner.
Copeland: We’re down to the final five here in San Diego, and business has just picked up! Downward Spiral has come back down to ringside and there are 5 wrestlers still left in the ring. Who will win this battle royal? Who will go on to face Strife on August 13th? Find out after our last commercial break!

**Commercial Break**​

Back from the break, and there are four men and one woman left in the ring. Windy Bridges and Sincade have paired off on one side of the ring, Brian Michaels and Celeste on the other side of the ring, and Cannon is resting in the corner. Downward Spiral is at ringside watching the match.

Copeland: Welcome back to Meltdown folks. We’ve taken our last commercial break, and we will stay with this match as long as it takes.
Cohen: Looking at the talent that’s in the ring, we might be here all night.
Copeland: That might be so Jack. I’m still trying to figure out what Downward Spiral is doing back down at ringside.
Cohen: To cheer on his partner, you dolt.
Copeland: Are you sure about that Copeland? After what Michaels did to save himself before I can’t be 100% sure of that.

As Spiral watches on at ringside, Michaels pushes Celeste into the corner of the ring, he gives her a few shots to the face follows by an elbow to the face as well. Celeste steps away form the corner, groggy, and Michaels gives her a snapmare to the mat. Michaels jumps up to the top rope and quickly gives her a diving headbutt to the face. Celeste writhes in pain, and as the camera focuses in on her, we see that she’s been busted open.

Copeland: Celeste Crimson has been busted open! This can’t bode well for the only female left in this match.
Cohen: All those shots to the face finally did her in. And yes, I did mean that to have a double meaning.

Michaels gets up from his move and smirks, pleased with what he’s accomplished, to heavy boos from the crowd and a clapping motion from his partner, Downward Spiral. But before he can follow up on the headbutt, Windy comes flying from the other side of the ring and delivers a flying lariat takedown! As the fans’ boos turn into cheers, Windy kicks up to his feet as Michaels slowly gets up as well. He runs towards Michaels and knocks him down with a shoulder smash, before running against the ropes. As he comes back, Michaels lays on the mat and Windy jumps over him and bounces on the other side of the ring. He comes back, Michaels jumps up and jumps over Windy, who ducks. Windy bounces off the ropes and comes back, but before he can make contact with Michaels, he’s met with a foot to the face and drops to the mat!

Copeland: Oh my god! Cannon! Where did he come from!
Cohen: Wow! What a Yakuza kick from Ace Cannon to take out Windy Bridges!

As Windy lays on his back on his mat, Cannon stands over him and looks out at the crowd to a chorus of boos. Michaels joins him and the both start stomping away at Bridges. Sincade joins him and a triple team ensues as Celeste lays beaten and bloody in the corner. Michaels picks up Bridges and holds him, as Sincade and Cannon take turns punching Windy, in the face, in the stomach. It’s a total beatdown. Michaels motions that he wants a shot, and lets go of Windy. Sincade grabs him and holds him as Michaels winds up for a big punch. But at the last second, Windy ducks and Michaels lays out Sincade! Michaels looks down at him, shocked, and then looks at Cannon, who looks infuriated. Cannon slaps Michaels and the two begin fighting.

Windy sees this as an opportunity and runs towards the other side of the ring. But as he makes contact with the ropes, he flips over them and falls over towards the outside of the ring! Downward Spiral was holding down the top rope! But at the last second, Windy grabs on to the top rope!! Spiral tries to pull him down, but Windy kicks him in the face. Spiral falls to his knees as Windy struggles to pull himself back up. The fans begin to cheer and he starts to lift himself up. He makes it all the way back up to the apron in a standing position. But before he can turn around and climb back into the ring, he’s met with a set of feet to the back and falls out of the ring to the floor!

Copeland: Damnit! Where did Michaels come from! I thought he was busy with Cannon!
Cohen: [COLOR="blue" ]Yes! What a dropkick by Brian Michaels! He saw the opportunity and took it![/COLOR]
[B]Copeland:[/B] [COLOR="red" ]Opportunity!? Spiral interfered in the match![/COLOR]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Michaels looks down at Bridges, who’s lying on the floor, and laughs out loud as the crowd’s boos get louder. He points at Spiral and they both smile at each other. But Spiral’s laugh quickly turns to a look of concern as he tries to warn Michaels of something. Sincade and Cannon are sneaking up behind him. Michaels looks at Spiral confused, and turns around. Sincade and Cannon interlock hands and give Michaels a double clothesline over the top rope and out of the ring![/font]

Copeland: Michaels is eliminated! Cannon and Sincade eliminate Michaels!
Cohen: And now we’re down to three! I told you Copeland, this is High Society’s match to lose.

Michaels gets up quickly on the outside of the ring with Spiral’s help. They argue a little bit about what just transpired but eventually they shake hands and hug. Michaels turns his head only to see Windy Bridges slowly getting up from his recent elimination. He converges on Windy with Spiral and they begin to beat him down. Suddenly, the crowd roars… the camera turns towards the entrance ramp… It’s Koala Typhoon!! Koala runs down to ringside and jumps Sex & Violence and begins fighting them off. He punches Michaels away and kicks Spiral in the midsection before throwing him against the guardrail. Windy is now up and he jumps on top of Spiral and starts pummeling him. Koala and Michaels go at it. Suddenly, all the referees at ringside converge on the four men and try to separate them. Several more officials and referees from backstage, including Chuck Myles, arrive and attempt to get the men separated. They manage to do so but the men are trying to fight they way free. Myles gets between them and starts yelling at them. Soon, the referees start moving Sex & Violence to the back, and Northern Lights soon follows.

Copeland: Bedlam has broken out here at ringside!
Cohen: And there’s still three wrestlers in the ring!
Copeland: Celeste has managed to get up from the beatdown she received, but where’s Cannon???
Cohen: The lad’s outside the ring. He’s getting a chair!

While the referees are occupied with the fight outside, Cannon slipped out and got a chair. He enters the ring and converges towards a newly propped up Celeste. He swings the chair, but Celeste ducks. Cannon regains his balance and turns around, holds the chair up, but Celeste hits a backflip kick into the chair and into Cannon’s face! Cannon clutches his face as he falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Celeste gets up quickly, but Sincade has already moved in on her. He grabs her and lifts her up as if to hit a spinebuster, but Celeste counters, locks in a front facelock and hits a DDT on Sincade! The crowd roars as she gets up and lifts Sincade up with her.

She hits his with a couple of strikes and Sincade steps backwards. Sincade manages to fight back and tries to punch Celeste, but Celeste blocks the shot and hits Sincade with a haymaker. Sincade is at the ropes now. Celeste backs up and lifts her foot, and connects with Sincade’s face with a shuffle side kick! Sincade flies over the ropes, but grabs onto the ropes and lands on his feet on the outer apron! Celeste tries to hit him but Sincade ducks and thrusts his shoulder into Celeste through the second ropes. Celeste steps back clutching her stomach in pain and Sincade jumps up on the second rope and springboards up. However, as he lifts himself in the springboard, Celeste runs towards him, jumps up, and in an amazing display of a vertical leap, connects with Sincade in a jumping engiguiri!! Sincade falls over the top rope and out of the ring!

Copeland: Sincade is eliminated! We’re down to two competitors!
Cohen: That’s ok, Cannon’s still in this! I’m still right, Copeland.
Copeland: It isn’t about you Jack, it’s about Celeste Crimson and Ace Cannon now.

Celeste, covered in blood and sweat, falls back in exhaustion against the turnbuckle. On the other side of the ring, Ace Cannon sluggishly rolls into the ring and stands up, holding his head. He looks straight at Celeste, and Celeste pulls herself up from against the ropes. They circle each other. They converge towards each other and lock up. Cannon pushes her towards the ropes, lets go of her and knees her in the stomach before whipping her against the ropes. When Celeste comes back to her, he bends over, but Celeste falls back and kicks Cannon in the face on her way down. Cannon falls back and collapses on the ropes. Celeste runs towards him and clotheslines him…. Cannon legs come up and he leans backwards, but she doesn’t have enough strength to get him all the way over. Cannon’s legs come back down and he quickly pushes her away. Cannon converges on a fallen Celeste in the middle of the ring and lifts her up, but she slaps him away and punches him in the face. She hits another jab and Cannon steps back. She goes for another punch but Cannon ducks it, lifts Celeste up and hits a spinebuster. The crowd boos as Cannon raises his arms in victory.

Copeland: You haven’t won it yet Cannon!
Cohen: Let the man celebrate a minute before he wins this match!

Cannon lifts Celeste up by the hair and puts her between his legs. He signals for his finisher, Money, Power, Respect. He flips her and lifts her onto his shoulders. But before he can hit the move, Celeste begins punching him in the head! Cannon stumbles back towards the ropes and turns around. Celeste pushes her body wait down as if to hurricanrana Cannon over the top rope towards the outside. Cannon leans forward, still holding Celeste. Celeste is now using the bottom rope for leverage, trying to pull Cannon down over the ropes.

Copeland: Celeste is this close to eliminating Cannon!
Cohen: What are you talking about? Cannon is this close to eliminating Celeste!

Cannon leans forward a little more with Celeste’s leg pressure, but gains his composure and gets back up to a semi-vertical base. He kicks Celeste’s hands off the bottom rope and lifts Celeste back up into the powerbomb position. He stumbles back with the shifting of weight, but quickly moves forward again. He attempts to powerbomb her over the top rope, but Celeste grabs the top rope and thrusts Cannon sideways over the top rope with her. Celeste flips over backwards, but holds on to the ropes at the last second and lifts herself up to the apron with her last ounce of strength. Cannon also holds on to the ropes and lands on the apron.

Cannon chops Celeste, next to him, on the chest, and Celeste lets go of one hand from the ropes. She retaliates with a chop of her own, and Cannon loses his balance. One of his feet slide off the apron and he almost falls off, but he grabs on to the second rope before he falls. Celeste goes for another chop as Cannon lifts himself back up, but Cannon grabs her arm and pushes it away. He lifts his leg and kicks Celeste in the back. She clutches her back with one hand in pain and leans back. She loses her balance and Cannon capitalizes. Cannon grabs Celeste by the hair and pulls her forward. Celeste falls backwards and touches to mat outside the ring with her hands, but her feet are stuck between the ropes! Cannon lets out a scream as Celeste tries to lift herself back up. As she does, he kicks her in the face and kicks out her feet. Celeste FINALLY falls out of the ring as Cannon falls backwards into the ring.

Copeland: And just like that, it’s over! Cannon wins the match!
Cohen: I told you Copeland! I told you High Society would win this!
Copeland: Cannon advances to the semi-finals of the tournament, but it took everything he had!

Cannon lifts himself up with the help of the ropes as "Money In The Bank" - Lil Scrappy hits in the arena. He looks down as a beaten, bloody fallen Celeste and he spits on her for good measure. He painstakingly lifts his arm up and acknowledges the crowd to boos. He staggers to the middle of the ring and lifts his arms up again in victory.

Harrys: Here is your winner, ACE CANNON!!!!!

Before he can celebrate his match though, his music stops and an air raid siren rings through the arena, and the crowd goes silent. Akira Yamaoka “My Heaven” hits over the PA system Cannon looks at the entrance ramp in horror as David Creed appears at the top of the ramp. He looks at Cannon and points to him. Strife appears from backstage and walks down to the ring, slowly but deliberately. He walks up the steps and steps over the top rope. He walks straight up to cannon and stares him down through his match. Cannon, horrified, stumbles back, but then charges at Strife and begins striking him. Strife isn’t even phased as he grabs Cannon’s arm and powers him down to one knee. Strife grabs his face and locks in The Vice of Virtue. He lifts Cannon back up by the face and grabs him by the neck with his other hand. Strife clotheslines Cannon straight to Hell!!

As he stand over a fallen Cannon, AJ comes running down to the ring. He slides into the ring, gets up and runs towards Strife, but Strife lifts his foot and hits AJ with a big boot! Sincade comes running down after AJ and slides into the ring. He runs towards Strife as well, but Strife lifts him over his head in a Gorilla Press, and converts it into a huge flapjack! Bishop now appears on stage and walks down to the ring. He circles the ring as Strife stares him down, and he finally, nervously, enters it. He gets in Strife’s face and they stare each other down, nose to nose. Bishop finally makes a move and wraps his hand around Strife’s neck. Strife subsequently puts his hand around Bishop’s neck! Bishop attempts to lift Strife, but Strife blocks it! Strife pulls Bishop’s hand off his neck and gives him a HUGE chokeslam!

Creed suddenly enters the ring and points down at Cannon and yells something to Strife. Strife looks down at a beaten Cannon and lifts him up by the neck. He puts his head between his legs and flips him up onto his shoulders, and hits a massive HOLY RETRIBUTION, driving Cannon in the middle of the ring. Creed and Strife look around at the carnage around the ring. The announcers are silent, speechless. The crowd stares at the ring in awe, silent as well. Celeste lays motionless and bloody outside of the ring as officials rush to her aid. AJ clutches his face in pain outside of the ring. Sincade lays in front of the announce table clutching his stomach.

In the ring, Bishop lays motionless in the corner of the ring. In the center of the ring, Ace Cannon lays, on his back, eyes clothes, barely breathing, as Strife stands over him. Creed lifts Strife’s arm up in victory as Meltdown goes off the air.

(match written by the Prax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back