WZCW Predictions Thread

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Post your predictions for matches in this thread. We'll do this every show as well. But we'll do VBookies for the PPV's. Here's the card for Episode 4:

DC vs. "The Highlight" Aaron Craig

Strife w/ Dr. David Creed vs. Ace Cannon

Downward Spiral w/ Brian Michaels vs. Koala Typhoon w/ Windy Bridges

Titus & Everest vs. Mohammed Hasheem & Arch Angel

Brian Michaels vs. Jason Sincade

Aurelia Molotov vs. Jack Harris

Ben Legend, Gus and Kenny Cox vs Kist, 2Fly and Aries

Predictions:

- Think I have to go with DC on this one, I like the underdog

- ... Although there's underdog and plain dogfood. I'd like to see Strife tear Ace's head off in this one, set up the DC vs Strife feud for the title.

- I reckon Downward might take this one, but I'd say it'll be a really close match.

- I think this will be good, and Mohammed and Angel will take away a victory here, by hook or crook.

Sincade methinks, although it is High Society so chances are they'll get it wrong :p

- I'd like to see them all step up for this one and bring it on for the chance they've been given here in the eFed and show it wasn't just a flying fancy they took to. RP your guts out and show people you are a legend or a superstar!

- I think Harris might edge it personally, as to be honest whilst I REALLY like Ech's roleplays they seem a little long, in that I always try and imagine them on TV saying it all, and some of his interviews, god they'd take forever on screen. I think it's a case of different styles, Harris has WWE-style clip-style interviews, whilst Molotov is very ECW long berating style. Be interesting to see how it goes I think.

... Also, I find it tricky to accept the 6ft11" monster strong girl who can also be a cruiserweight, but that's just me :D

DC vs. "The Highlight" Aaron Craig - Aaron Craig

Strife w/ Dr. David Creed vs. Ace Cannon - Ace, High Society will do run in's

Downward Spiral w/ Brian Michaels vs. Koala Typhoon w/ Windy Bridges - Koala I think, or a draw?

Titus & Everest vs. Mohammed Hasheem & Arch Angel - Mohammad Hasheem & Arch Angel, like am gona say other team?

Brian Michaels vs. Jason Sincade - Sincade

Aurelia Molotov vs. Jack Harris - Harris

Ben Legend, Gus and Kenny Cox vs Kist, 2Fly and Aries - Kist, 2Fly & Aries.

-Aaron Craig

-Ace Cannon

-Sex and Violence

-Mohammed Hasheem and Arch Angel

-Jason Sincade

-Aurelia Molotov

-ummm I say that will end up as a draw

Highlight vs Dc
This is close I'm going with the Highlight. I would love to see a Ace vs Craig match

Strife Vs Ace
Since Ace got his hand up my ass I'm going with Strife. Lol Sike! A C to the E

Downward Sprial vs Koala Tyhoon
Sex and Violence baby!

Titus & Everest vs Mohammand Hasheen & Arch Angel
Got to Go with Arch Angel & Mohammed Hasheen

Brian Micheals vs Jason Sincade
I don't know about this Sincade?

AM vs Jack Harris
This is a toss up!

Gus, Kenny & Ben Legend vs Kist, 2Fly & Aries I like Gus I hope he gets the Wins.

'The Highlight' Aaron Craig vs DC

Well it wont be a big ppv without 'The Highlight' in the main event. This is going to be a very hard match for me, and to be honest I would be a little surprised if I pulled off the win. Having said I still think I can get the win.

Ace vs Strife

Another very hard match. Which is the way it should be when the guys are going for the World title. Strife is a beast and it may take all of High Society, plus all their families. But I thinking the walking mouth can get thru to Unscripted. Will sey up an Craig/Ace feud which would be amazing imo.

Downward Sprial vs Koala Typhoon

Another close match here I think. But I think Koala's are cute, so on that basis I will pick Typhoon. It will be close. Maybe even double dq.

Titus & Everest vs Mohammand Hasheen & Arch Angel

Hasheem is a piece of steaming stinking cockatoo crap. So for that reason I am going for Titus and Everest. I htink Arch Angel will put up a hell of a fight, but Hasheem isnt to be trusted and this will be his teams downfall.

Brian Michaels vs Sincade

Sincade has come on in great leaps and bounds over the last couple of weeks which is very pleasing to see. But Micheals wont be a pushover. But you always have to wonder about High Society. So i think after some intereference swings the match his way, Sincade picks up the win.

AM vs Jack Harris

Interesting match. As Iscariot said I have a little problem imagining a 6'11 cruiser... but that being said I think Harris might find out that women can fight back 2 and will get his ass handed to him.

Gus, Kenny & Ben Legend vs Kist, 2Fly & Aries

'The Highlight' thinks Aries is a peon, a nobody. He has alread whipped his ass twice. No way in hell I pick Aries. Go Gus, Kenny and Legend!

OK predictions time...

Pinnacle Pursuit Final:
DC vs Aaron Craig vs Joseph Rios for the WZCW Championship.

Rios for the win here, shame I kicked his ass last week!

Downward Spiral vs Everest in a Street Fight

This is a tough one, It's going to be hard fought but I have a feeling that Everest is going to keep up his streak and nip this one. I'm excited for this match :)

Mohammad Hasheem Open Challenge Match [vs Titus]

I'm not going to make a prediction on this as it's my match!

Celeste Crimson & Aurelia Molotov vs AJ and Sincade

With AJs job on the line here I think High Society are going to come out tops.

Jack Harris vs Mystery opponent

Don't know much about this guy but he's sure to win!

Tristan Kist vs Ben Legend

This match will go to a draw, a double count out, a double KO.

Here r my predictions:

Pinnacle Pursuit Final:

IDK Why, i just think he is gonna win lol...its something in his name.

Gotta go with my boy!!

Mohammad Hasheem Open Challenge Match [vs Titus]

What i have to say is: عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة!!!

Echeleon can write a mean RP

What Flameboy UK said!!

He did RP!!

Joseph Rios, the others no-showed seemingly, and his RP was pretty good.

Can't vote, but everyone said it was close. I thought Everest's RP had more to do with the match, so I'd give him the win there and would be happy to as well.

Mohammad Hasheem vs Titus

Jesus. The RP's in this match were just about dead even. You both had around the same number (although I think Flameboy made more) so I can't decide. So it's got to be a draw from me.

Some solid RP's from AJ and Sincade here should get them over the line if Crimson/Molotov no-show.

The win goes to the mystery guy on account of the fact that Harris has left, and the mystery guy's RP's were better anyhow.

Another no-show. Can't say Legend had the best of RP's, but a Roleplay is a roleplay, and I'm satisfied if people can make the time to get any kind of RP in, good or bad. It's more commitment than not submitting one at all.

Unscripted Rematch: Mohammad Hasheem vs Titus.
Can't comment but am sure it'll be me :p

"In or Out" Challenge"
wow what a tough challenge, but with jobs on the line I see them overcoming Manzo to keep their place in WZCW

Number One Contenders Match: Downward Spiral vs Everest vs Brian Michaels.

I can see spiral winning here, he's pissed after losing at Unscripted, can see him just overcoming Everest and Michaels

Nate Thorpe & Vince Salatino vs El Guerrero & Davey Bo

El Guerrero seems to have a big future ahead of him here in WZCW, so I see him making a win.

Aurelia Molotov & Ben Legend vs Sincade & AJ

Ben Legend just scraped a win and Molotovs partner's just gone insane, I see high society pulling this one off.

Joseph Rios vs Tom McBrady

Again McBrady seems to have a decent future a head of him, but main event already? Just a bit to soon...Rios FTW

Unscripted Rematch: Mohammad Hasheem vs Titus
Reason: Unless Hasheem gets a game plan in, its almost seemingly by default. I think this is by far the best feud going from what I've read, & hope that it somehow can continue. Titus for the win, but Hasheem with some type of tactic to keep the feud alive?

"In or Out" Challenge:" Manzo v. 3 Superstars careers'
Reason: I understand 3 people's careers are on the line, but Manzo was destructive in his debut. I can't imagine having him lose here. I see Manzo once again being dominate, possibly an injury angle keeps one or more of the 3 safe with a job.. but still with a loss.

Reason: Another solid match-up. Spiral & Everest had a great match at Unscripted, I see Spiral getting the nod to face Rios at the next p.p.v.

Reason: Debut match, I see El Guerrero being the dominate one of the bunch with a bright future ahead of him. Can't wait to see how it turns out with his misfortune of Tag Team partners.

Reason: I've heard a lot of backstage rumors about careers ending & wrestlers hanging up the boots. I see A.J./Sincade with the win, but possibly the psycho snaps on A.J. with a career ending injury?

Reason: This reminds me a lot of 1-2-3 Kid v. Razor Ramon, McBrady is having a debut, (I think) against the top guy in the company. Its non-title so there COULD be an upset.. however, I'm giving the nod to Rios as he's coming off an incredible history making, Championship win.. I won't be shocked if McBrady gets a quick roll-up forcing a rematch at the next show, but I can definately see Rios getting a solid match outta the rookie & picking up a win with experience.

Thanks to the Flame-man and The Big Will for their preds. I hope to NOT disappoint! :p

Here's my preds as we approach the deadline for posting the RP's... HURRY GUYS!!

Reason: First place: Is Senoir Coconut still alive? LOL! i mean, he was a prisoner and as far as I know, still there...
The Hollywood Golden Boy with the 1 2 3, should take sweet revenge on the cocky Afghan.

Reason: One of the most impressive performances, by a man...wait, a man and a half!! who seems to be unstoppable, so unless there's a miracle there, Hanzo will collect his second win on WZCW. Gus might have a chance to keep his job, but at what price?
Manzo, by KO at the first! lol! ok, ok...Manzo with the 1 2 3 on the other two guys who hasnt RP yet :p

Reason: AMAZING match the first one! easily the MOTN at Unscripted(with all due respect for the WZCW championship match, who was really good too!) I see Everest rising his hand at the end, and DS and Michaels going to a HIAC match, in what could be the feud of the year.

Reason: Cannot vote nor give my opinion. But: Go El Guerrero! (I can cheer for my Character, right?)

Reason: well, one of the most even matches of the card, and rumor has it that one of the wrestlers....nah, you better watch the match! But maybe my pred says it all...

Joseph Rios
vs Tom McBrady
Reason: the champ must win this one, with a good display of will and courage by the young challenger. though, the experience and quality of the champ must prevail, the young man could give a scare to the WZCW top dog (for now :D)

Reason: I see Titus picking up the Win here. I think that he is on a fast track to making a serious name for himself and a win here would solidfy the fact that he is doing so

Reason: Manzo, is 2 words he is "A Monster"

Reason: I wouldnt mind facing any of these guys. But my nod has to go to Downward Spiral. He is coming off a loss at the PPV and I sure he is out to get redemption

Reason: I have to give it to El Guerrero and Davey Bo, if they want to be taking seriously here in WZCW they need to get a win in their debut

Reason: I see Sincade and AJ picking up the win here. I think that Sincade has got a lot to prove since High Society hasn't been able to make the mark they wanted to.

Reason: You have got to go with The Champ in this one. I mean no offense to McBrady cause he can RP like an animal but the fact of the matter is that he is still wet behind the ears and I dont think he can match the experience of "The Main Event"

high Five! the next meltdown is here!
Time for predictions!

Match one
El Guerrero vs Nate Thorpe
Sportsmanship. can't say more than: good Luck Nate Thorpe.

Match two
Titus vs Hasheem
OMG! another candidate for Feud of the year!!! this guys are on fire!!! Tough one, but i'll give the nod to Titus, as haseem is just returning, but dont discard him, he might have a "surprise" under that Afghan slip...

Match three
Steamboy Ricky vs Gus
Well, one debutant vs one who saved his ass vs hatchiyama Hanzo!(sp?)
I really dont know this two very well, so just making a guess: gus will win by a nose :D

Match four
The One Big Will vs Downward Spiral
Mhm, circumstances are not the ideal for this match. I mean, we all know the kind of RP DS deliver. But i have to say that Will impressed me a lot!
anyway, with spiral no showing, there WILL be a surprising victory for the newcomer, Big Will! (great job man, el Guerrero is looking VERY CLOSE your career...)

Main Event

Sincade vs Everest
Several of the best RP i've read lately, belongs to these two guys. Sincade showed that the end of high society is not excuse for keeping up the great job, and everest...well, I just going to say 3 words: Last Street Fight.

Need to say more?
2 more days gentleman, place your RPs!
another tough one, and this will be a dRAW!!!!!!

These are my predictions:

Match one

I wrote this match and i made BOTH these men look amazing...but i was told not to write the finish, but i am hoping El G wins his match!!

Match two
Titus vs Hasheem

OMG! another candidate for Feud of the year!!! this guys are on fire!!! Tough one, but i'll give the nod to Titus, as haseem is just returning, but dont discard him, he might have a "surprise" under that Afghan slip...

This was said by AERANDIR, thanks a lot for the compliments, lol i am kidding. But seriously thx for the votes of confidence dude!! JK ONCE AGAIN. But I am hoping i win this match, either that or a dead on draw, bc both of mine and Titus's RPs were fucken sick!!!

Match three
Steamboy Ricky vs Gus
His RP's are amazing, so is Gus's but i think Ricky's is better.

Match four

I really wish DS would RP to this, because then the 2 would put on a great match, but Will, will win this match due to DS not RP-ing.

Main Event

Sincade vs Everest
I think Everest will win, if only Sincade would RP a lot and longer!!

This show will be AMAZING!! And Hasheem garantee's a victory!!

These are my predictions:

Match one

I thimk Guerrero is going to win this one... I just have a feeling

Match two
Titus vs Hasheem

I dont really know, both of their RPs are awesome, this ones 50-50

Match three
Steamboy Ricky vs Gus
Hmmmmm....

Match four

If Spiral would RP, I think he might win, but since he hasn't im gonna say Will, i'm writing this match, and i think its awesome

Main Event

Sincade vs Everest
I like Sincade i hope he gets the wins

Once again, i guarandamntee this show is gonna be
tooo sweeeeeeet lol

Predictions:

Match one
El Guerrero vs Nate Thorpe: Unfortunately, it looks like Nate Thorpe doesn't wanna win the Elite X Championship.. as he's the only one who hasn't posted an RP. (outside of the missing Spiral, of course) El Guerrero should win by default, & hopefully Nate has a reason for no-showing.

Match two
Titus vs Hasheem: There is no way I can pick a winner between these two. Furthermore, out of shear respect for both of them.. theres no way I'd WANT a winner outta these two, as it means trouble for whomever they face in the next round. I can see a draw, but if there must be a winner.. Hasheem has a slight advantage with the RPs.. however, when it comes to the mystery letter of Titus, I'm more intrigued at wondering how it'll playout over time.

Match three
Steamboy Ricky vs Gus: Another 'too close to call' match-up, but I can see Steamboat getting the nod for shear creativity. Gus' RPs were good, don't get me wrong.. & no offense to Steamboat, as I have NO CLUE what half his RPs are even regarding.. but that doesn't make them bad, it makes them creative.. & thats the point, the person with a better creative side would seemingly get the nod. I look forward to more from both of these guys.

Match four
The One Big Will vs Downward Spiral: Obviously I can't comment on my own match. All I'll say is, if it was down the middle.. I'd of had a challenge, & may or may not be advancing.. Spiral was/is a great RPer, hopefully someone will find out where he disappeared too.

Main Event
Sincade vs Everest: These two are going back & forth with seemingly, hatred. Sincade's RPs are filled with anger & hatred, not just toward Everest, but toward W.Z.C.W. as a whole. I'd sure hate to get in his path.

Final Thoughts: Everyone put on great RPs & this is what W.Z.C.W. needs. The upside is everyone is proving how important they are to the company. The downside is, we need more people like all of you, all of us.. to join & help build an even bigger fed. Goodluck to all, & continue with all the great RPs!

Predictions:

Match one
El Guerrero vs Nate Thorpe:
By default the big El wins

Match two
Titus vs Hasheem:
I can't comment but I'd like to hope I win this one, afterall it was a mix of various events rather than on extended interview. WHo knows, who knows...but the LA mystery is keeping people intrigued!

Match three
Steamboy Ricky vs Gus:
Man this is another hard match to call, I'm going with Gus on this one, he seems to be learnign rather quickly and adapts to criticism with a smile :)...although is the Steamboat had have posted the one he posted in the discussion thread am sure he would have won the world title!

Match four
The One Big Will vs Downward Spiral:
And again another default match, shame cos I'd like to see how Will would do with someone else rping against him.

Main Event
Sincade vs Everest:
Am going to go with Everest here, it's a hard one to call as well, and am interested to see how Sincade gets on with High Society being no more.

Everyone has done great this week (who has rp'd) and if I didn't pick you to win doesn't mean I didn't like your rps (Steamboat & Sincade)...

If Hasheem wins, we riot!

WZCW Heavyweight Title
Joseph Rios vs. Everest

I have read both these men's RP's...and I think Rios will win...either that or it will be a draw...because both of these guys wrote excellent RP's!!! And since I wrote this match, prepare yourselves for one heck of a match!!!

Do or Die Match
Sincade vs. Chuck Myles' Mystery Opponent

As much as I love Sincade...Chuck Myles is no fool!! He won't just pick some bum off the streets...this is for his job and Sincade's job...whoever this guy is...I'm sure he will be bringing some major heat with him!! Look out Sincade...but i think Sincade's RP is better...but how can Chuck just lose his job for a certain amount of time is beyond me.

#1 contender 4-way Match
Nate Thorpe Vs. Tom Mcbrady Vs. The Maxx vs. Joe

McBrady never RP'ed...Maxx was banned...really down to JOE and Nate Thorpe...I read both of these guy's RP's and I liked Nate Thorpe's better. Nate Thorpe has been here longer...more experienced and will be seaking revenge on JOE!!! So look out Joe!!

Elite X Fatal 4-way Title match
"The Man" Gus Vs. El Guerrero Vs. Mohammad Hasheem Vs. "The One"Big Will

I can't really comment on this one bc it is my match...and I won't vote for this match bc it doesnt reely matter, but I am hoping i win...but besides...who ever wins i think would be for the best, regardless if I win or not.

Grudge Match
Steamboat Ricky Vs. Sam Orwell

Sorry...my mistake. Ricky is obviously gonna win here...not a great start for Sammy Orwell...but I like Ricky's gimmick...i liked it when there was a pirate guy on Sd! and hopefully Ricky can make his gimmick amazing!!! Good luck Ricky!!

Grudge Match
Steamboat Ricky Vs. Sam Orwell

Ricky never RP'ed...so this is like a little free-bee for Sam Orwell...I just hope Sam Orwell's career can start off of this win...and continue his winning ways...bc he didnt show it on his debut match...and I hope Sam does well in his career!!!

Just to point out, it was actually Sammy Orwell who didn't RP. Ricky put in a great RP.

Civil Revolution Predictions:

World Heavyweight Championship: Joseph Rios v. Everest: I think this will definately be the tough one of the night. In my personal opinion, I think Rios will barely walk away, just because on the RP side of things.. the video (in my mind) put him over the top. Everest had one hell of an energy packed RP, but Rios nailed it with the video. --- Through storyline standards, I can completely see Rios finding ways to get around it being a mere one on one match-up. But either way, I look forward to one hell of a match. I can't wait to see who wins it!

Do or Die: Sincade v. Mystery Opponent: I'm still to knowing Chuck Myles, but from what I've gathered, the sick & twisted son of a b*tch will do anything, to anyone, who crosses him. I'll have to side with Sincade on this one, simply because his actual "career" is on the line.. while Myles will only lose a fan's choice amount of days, to Sincade being in control.

Overall, it'll be interesting to see Sincade in charge, if thats what ends up happening.

Elite X Championship: Reserve my comment.

#1. Contender Fatal Four Way: McBrady didn't show up, & Joe's Rp lacked a lot of depth. So it (to me) was down to Maxx & Thorpe, however, in my personal opinion, Thorpe has the edge over all of them with experience, so I fully see him picking up the win & Championship opportunity.

Steamboat Ricky v. Sammy Orwell: Ricky by default, however even if Orwell Rped, I think Ricky could've pulled it out. He has amazing talent for diverse RPs & I think he'd find a way to win it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back