Meltdown (Episode 3): DC vs. Aries (Pinnacle Pursuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
DC vs. Aries

Coming out of the second episode of Meltdown, DC was the last man standing among the six opponents in the Pinnacle Pursuit tournament. Although he didn't win his match vs. rival Strife, he certainly came close, and certainly has the momentum coming into this match with Aries. Despite losing his tag team match with AJ against Celeste and Craig, Aries has shown that he has what it takes to be a winner in WZCW, and, just like DC, despite the odds, has earned his way into this exclusive tournament. Both competitors here have a lot to prove, a lot of gain, and a hell of a lot to lose. Which one will come out of this match victorious and advance for a shot at WZCW World Heavyweight gold? Tune into Meltdown on July 30th to find out!!

-------

Keep all RPs in here

RP deadline is Friday, 27th July 2007 at Midnight Eastern Standard Time

*D.C. is backstage in his locker room with Amber Von Dresch. D.C. is seated on a bench as he is strapping his boots on. He has a white tank top and black cargo pants on. Amber is seated in front of him on another bench she is leaning towards him saying something in his ear, in which he smiles as he sits up and kisses her on the cheek. Becky Serra walks in with mic in hand and a smile on her face. She turns towards the camera.*

Becky: Ladies and Gentlemen, here I m standing in the locker room of D.C. and Amber Von Dresch.

*She turns around and holds the mic in front of D.C., he looks up and smiles.*

D.C.: Whats up Becky?

Becky: Nothing much D. We're just wondering if you would like to say something?

D.C.: Oh, you know it.

*D.C. stands up, as Amber stands with him. Amber motions herself up against D.C.s back, putting her chest against his back and leaning on him as he begins to talk.*

D.C.: When I faced Strife, Preacher Man and Choir Boy must have gotten my words twisted... I said, if Strife beats me, I will quit my job. There was no winner, so two negatives equal a positive. Meaning, that since it was a no-contest... Strife didn't beat me. So, Creed and the Alter Boy can go ahead and say I shouldn't have a job. They want me gone because they know, they can't beat me. I climbed that top rope, and smashed through Strifes Jell-O fudged filled ass, and broke the giant. Creed... even after he got kicked out of the match, came down and prevented me from climbing back into the ring. They want to talk about fair? I took the giant out fair and square... Creed cheated to keep me out of the ring. So, who is the honest one? Who deserves their job... me... thats who...

Becky: Well earlier in the night when it was announced that you and Strife would both be in the new Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament, what were your thoughts on that?

D.C.: Oh hell I love the idea. You have guys like... umm... guys like...

Becky: Well Strife is in there, Will Josephs, Joseph Rios, Aaron Craig, A...

D.C.: Hold on there Becky... you just reminded me. You see I was watching Aaron Craig talking earlier, and ya know, never had anything bad to say about him, he's a nice guy. Cool cat. But, he is making a mistake... you see... he says the only person that can beat Aaron Craig, is Aaron Craig... he is underestimating everyone, he thinks that he is untouchable... that he is King S*** of F*** Mountain... then he is wrong. There are a lot of guys in that Battle Royal that are willing to do whatever the hell it takes to get to the top. There are guys in the singles matches that know what is at stake. And, I'm pretty damn sure everyone has realized what the hell I'd do to get that strap. So Craig... think about it... you got taken down when everybody decided to come to the ring before Strife bashed my brains in. By the way, thank you, even if you didn't mean to do it, I owe you. But you came in before Strife bashed my brains in, but you were blindsided by Rios, and he dropped you. Just like that, it was lights out. And then everyone else decided to come down to the ring, they beat the crap out of each other... but, only one person was left standing. Call it what you will, be D.C. was the one left standing in the middle of the ring, with everyone cheering me. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that I have the crowds support... So Craig can say no one else can beat him, but, I represent the fans... you can't stop them. So you can't stop me.

Becky: Well, if you do get your hands on Craig you are going to have to go through Aries to get to him. So what are your thoughts on Aries?

D.C.: Its really hard to talk about someone that hasn't said a damn word about you. I haven't really had much contact with Aries in the back. So, honestly, I have no opinion on him. I haven't really gotten a chance to watch his matches yet... so I really don't know what to expect from him. I'm kind of going into this match blind. From what I did see when everyone hit the ring, he is very tough, very physical, and quick. Which I see as a challenge. But I won't lose. I can't lose. I don't do this for me. I do this for the fans. Thats all I can really say about it. I hope we put on a great match that everyone will enjoy, and we'll see how it goes from there.

Becky: Well, to shift the focus away from you a little bit there D.C. I'd really like to get some input from your girlfriend here...

*Amber smiles big as she leans over D.C.'s back. She giggles a little.*

Amber: Hey Beck.

Becky: Hello Amber. So, what made you come to WZCW and how do you think your man will fair against Aries?

Amber: I came here to be with my man! *laughing.* And as for Aries, well, its really a no brainer. People watched last Meltdown and saw what D.C. is made of. I know, that he has opened the eyes of a lot of people. The match was amazing, from start to finish. People were going crazy. D.C. feeds on that. I've seen him wrestle for years now, and if the fans get to him, nothing can stop him. He won't let them down. There were times before WZCW that I would watch him, and he would be knocked cold, completely out of it. But, he would keep fighting, its hard to explain something like that, ya know?

Becky: I know what you mean, so, for now, all I can say is, good luck to you D.C. and Amber, great to have a new face to WZCW.

Amber: Thanks Becky. Maybe we'll hang out sometime.

D.C.: *turns his head towards Amber* Suck up.

*Becky laughs as she turns away and walks out the door. The camera catches Amber hitting D.C. on the chest laughing.*

Amber: Am not.

*The scene fades to black. With Amber looking down towards D.C. and him looking up and back at her.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back