• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Kingdom Come V LD

There was this bit, either in GTA Vice City or San Andreas, where you had to start a construction riot.

Well I'm not gonna lie here guys, I have nothing left with this character. I remember starting here and saying I'd never not use one of the Bowen brothers. This isn't woe is me, wzcw has just surpassed my writing skills. Everything I've put out since facing Ricky last year has been without a real story. I've tried three or four times to get something started with a story, but it just never works. I'm not sure what to do here, I knew I would lose when I read Killjoy's roleplay.

I guess I'm not creative anymore, haha. Too burnt up to write good stuff. This is probably the last time you'll see The character Alex Bowen, not a big point of putting out a bunch of random stuff that isn't entertaining to read tbh.

Again, I've cause a bunch of shit for a while, this isn't me complaining, I knew the day killjoy put his up mine wasn't good enough. This is just me saying I know when enough is enough. I got lucky with my mayhem reign, I'm no legend. Havd fun my dudes, because unless I can spin Bowen into something one more time in the next few weeks, I'm going to bow out.

This isn't asking for sympathy, this or that. Its just something that's been on my mind all week. Jualst needed to see the results to prove it.

Well I'm not gonna lie here guys, I have nothing left with this character. I remember starting here and saying I'd never not use one of the Bowen brothers. This isn't woe is me, wzcw has just surpassed my writing skills. Everything I've put out since facing Ricky last year has been without a real story. I've tried three or four times to get something started with a story, but it just never works. I'm not sure what to do here, I knew I would lose when I read Killjoy's roleplay.

I guess I'm not creative anymore, haha. Too burnt up to write good stuff. This is probably the last time you'll see The character Alex Bowen, not a big point of putting out a bunch of random stuff that isn't entertaining to read tbh.

Again, I've cause a bunch of shit for a while, this isn't me complaining, I knew the day killjoy put his up mine wasn't good enough. This is just me saying I know when enough is enough. I got lucky with my mayhem reign, I'm no legend. Havd fun my dudes, because unless I can spin Bowen into something one more time in the next few weeks, I'm going to bow out.

This isn't asking for sympathy, this or that. Its just something that's been on my mind all week. Jualst needed to see the results to prove it.

Man this is disappointing. I'd hate to see you leave the fed.

So anybody got the inside track on who Amber Warren is bringing in to team with?

Somebody we know...what was docs other characters name? Max kazari or something like that is my pick don't ask me why. Other than that I can't think of anyone.

I don't know why you're saying this. Yeah, you lost at KC, but isn't this the first time since LL? I thought you had a great round apart from this one, and even then your match was pretty much a toss-up for me.

Just read through the whole WZ Weekend show and I really liked it -- the highlight of the whole thing was the three stages of manliness match, but Bowen/Tastic was pretty entertaining in its own right. I had a lot of fun writing the Blade/Stone/X match too.

I know the feeling. Happened to me after All or Nothing when I saw I lost. "Goddammit, just what am I supposed to write about to get the win?" I thought I threw the best RP I could. Then I look back and compare it to past work. "Wow, did I lose my touch."

I won't hold it against you if you decide to take time off. But Alex Bowen isn't some slouch name, though.

I don't know why you're saying this. Yeah, you lost at KC, but isn't this the first time since LL? I thought you had a great round apart from this one, and even then your match was pretty much a toss-up for me.

I don't want to leave, I just dont knkw what to do now. I took the first show off, if I can come up with something by the end of that three weeks. Then ill stay, but unless something magically falls out of my brain, I realy have no idea where to go.

Other than a handfull of roleplays, they have all legit been freestyle. Just off the top of my head, free flowing promos. I just can figure out a story. I just sit in front of a computer and it just sorta comes out.

Blade: Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen! Blade and Blade are here to give you our thoughts as we match the WrestleZone Weekend Tuesday morning replay!

Blade: Indeed, Blade. Unfortunately, the show was well past our bed time of 10PM, and our mom wouldn't let us stay up any longer, so let's get this show on the road!

Blade: Are you in pink today, Blade?

Blade: Yes, I am. And I'm loving it.

Blade: As we enter our first stage in the contest on manliness, we ask our fans at home not to try this at home.

Blade: Indeed, brain freeze can kill!

Blade: Didn't it kill your father?

Blade: That's right, he was doing 220 down a highway while eating a bowl of ice cream. The crash severed his head and caused his spine to protrude from his anus, but the autopsy ruled the cause of death as brain freeze.

Blade: That is an absolute tragedy, Blade.

Blade: Uh-oh, Backstage Bob has given Thrash the wrong address. One would assume shenanigans will ensue once Thrash arrives at the Staples Centre!

Blade: More like Backstage Dorker Bob, am I right?

Blade: Hahaha, that's a good one, Blade!

Blade: What do you think about The Angel's split personality disorder that's developing?

Blade: He's half Angel, half Armando Paradyse! We should be calling him Angel Paradyse!

Blade: Isn't that the strip club where your mother works?

Blade: That's right, Blade.

Blade: This scramble match has more pins than my father's neck after that surgery!

Blade: They tried to reattach your father's head?

Blade: That's right. It was the same surgery used on Mr. Baller!

Blade: Amber is getting a new parter in WZCW! Who could it be?

Blade: Well there's so many great wrestlers to choose from. Rafael De La Noche, Excellency, Marcus Chambers, Ty Burna, Doug Crashin. The list of possibilities is endless.

Blade: One of those doesn't really belong in that list, Blade.

Blade: You're right, Crashin is too good for Amber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back