WZCW Kingdom Come V LD

Phoenix nearly won that particular competition when he hid the cut on his arm and proceeded to bust Blade open during their first blood match.

But Blade wins cause Phoenix retired first!

I semi-predicted that finish too because I had Phoenix wear red face paint. Y'know, because he's a dick.

Yeah :(

If the poster is the only thing of major concern about KC V, then we've done our jobs well.

Nah, I'm sure it's just the beginning. There's almost always something to gripe about. You'll know if you've done your jobs well if the pages related to bitching about the event is kept under 20.

I'm genuinely unsure how the War Games match will play out, ultimately it could go either way and it depends on something completely out of the hands of any of the 8 (including Whitman and Runn) men involved in the match. The actual mechanics of how creative voted, did they vote for teams (as you may expect) or individuals (as they did for AllStars vs AoC last year)?

I'm genuinely unsure how the War Games match will play out, ultimately it could go either way and it depends on something completely out of the hands of any of the 8 (including Whitman and Runn) men involved in the match. The actual mechanics of how creative voted, did they vote for teams (as you may expect) or individuals (as they did for AllStars vs AoC last year)?

You mean 6 men? Runn & Whitman aren't even involved in the War Games.

I still don't get why War Games is basically an elimination chamber match in teams. Could've thrown Runn and Whitman in the match as well so its 4 vs 4 and then have the giant cage with 2 rings. That would have been a REAL war games match then.

Still hoping it has to end by knockout or submission and there won't be eliminations at least.

I still don't get why War Games is basically an elimination chamber match in teams. Could've thrown Runn and Whitman in the match as well so its 4 vs 4 and then have the giant cage with 2 rings. That would have been a REAL war games match then.

Still hoping it has to end by knockout or submission and there won't be eliminations at least.

It's either because those two didn't really deserve to make the actual card, they haven't been entrenched in the feud as long as the other six, or they didn't want to write 4 vs 4.

Probably a healthy mix of all three.

It's either because those two didn't really deserve to make the actual card, they haven't been entrenched in the feud as long as the other six, or they didn't want to write 4 vs 4.

Probably a healthy mix of all three.

Can't it be a fourth reason?

4) We didn't want Ricky Runn destroying the cage.

Isn't the winner in the War Games match? I'm sure that's been mentioned several places, such as here. Hence why I included both even though only one of them will be a factor in the match itself.

I think man advantage means the last SA member enters before the last Strikeforce member does. That's what they're fighting over.

I think man advantage means the last SA member enters before the last Strikeforce member does. That's what they're fighting over.

Ah, that's not been explained very well, or at all for that matter that I remember. I was under the impression that man advantage meant that the winner would give their side a "man advantage" in the match itself, as in an extra man.

Ah, that's not been explained very well, or at all for that matter that I remember. I was under the impression that man advantage meant that the winner would give their side a "man advantage" in the match itself, as in an extra man.

I think it has, think of it as Lethal Lockdown "man advantage"

From your RP thread.

Depending on the outcome of the Ricky Runn vs. David Whitman match that will take place at the WrestleZone Weekend could very well depend on the result of this match as the winner will offer their selected team an advantage, granting their team first entry into the match

I think it has, think of it as Lethal Lockdown "man advantage"

From your RP thread.

That's really not that much of an advantage but eh, what can you do? I'll be perfectly honest with you, I've asked several members of creative to explain how the match is supposed to work and I still don't fully get it. Oh well, I just hope it's a good match. I'm certain it will be.

That's really not that much of an advantage but eh, what can you do? I'll be perfectly honest with you, I've asked several members of creative to explain how the match is supposed to work and I still don't fully get it. Oh well, I just hope it's a good match. I'm certain it will be.

I don't see as much of a advantage in a Lockdown match because that's stupid. But in a match where eliminations that can happen whenever it would be pretty helpful to have another teammate enter to handicap and systematically eliminate the opposition.

Dynamite has it correct - if Whitman wins, a SA member will enter first before a Strikeforce member. Visa versa if Ricky wins.

We've kind of intentionally left it open so that whoever wound up claiming writing it could do whatever they felt most comfortable with. What's set in stone right now is that the team with the man advantage will always have the same or more number of men than the other team.

We've kind of intentionally left it open so that whoever wound up claiming writing it could do whatever they felt most comfortable with. What's set in stone right now is that the team with the man advantage will always have the same or more number of men than the other team.

Until all 6 men have been let out is what I assume (hope) is missing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back