• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Kingdom Come V LD

Blade: Armando Paradyse is ending up just like his WZCW Legacy in this second stage!

Blade: How so?

Blade: He's being thrown away like it's nothing!

Blade: Oh my!

Blade: Ricky Runn versus David Whitman was clearly the match of the night, Blade.

Blade: Indeed Blade, it was thrilling, competitive and hard-hitting!

Blade: It's so good, it's almost as if it was written for them by some incredible man

Blade: That triple threat match was amazing to be a part of!

Blade: Indeed, Blade. Though I wish Izzy had not been there.

Blade: Ineed. As Aristotle once said, girls are icky.

Blade: ....Blade?

Blade: Yes?

Blade: There are people... Watching us.

Blade: What do you mean?

Blade: There's a group of weird names underneath us that weren't here when we started, watching what we're saying.

Blade: Just keep going, don't make eye contact, they seem like freaks.

Blade: That is what appears to be a giant-ass grizzly bear, Blade.

Blade: Indeed, the scientific Latin for that animal being Grizzlius giant-assus.

Blade: WZCW: Entertaining and educational.

Blade: And so, the Beard has won in an absolute classic!

Blade: A great last contest, I don't know why we don't have more bear wrestling in WZCW!

Blade: Because the death rate in bear wrestling is 97%?

Blade: Yeah, if you're bad it.

Blade: Apparently Becky Serra thinks stop signs are a less practical weapon than tables.

Blade: That's ridiculous, you can't hit someone in the head with a table!

Blade: Not to mention the hilarious thought that, somewhere, a stop sign has been removed for use in a WZCW match, causing several car accidents!

Blade: MY GAWD! GAWD ALMIGHTY! THE LADDER KILLED BOWEN'S ASS! AS GAWD AS MY WITNESS, HIS ASS IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Blade: Ladies and gentlemen, Matt Tastic has come out on top! It was an orgy of violence and blood, and both men will have a blurred memory of what happened here tonight.

Blade: You just described my bachelor party!

Blade: Thanks to literally the four of you for joining us on the WrestleZone Weekend Replay, we'll see you at Kingdom Come V!

So tonight Midnight UK/7 East coast USA

PODCAST BITCHES!!!

Join me, Doc and our special guest HARTHAN as we talk about the Kingdom Come card, The wrestlezone weekend and probably some other stuff too!!!!

My special segment is up in the WZCW.com section for those of you that want reading material before the podcast tonight and show tomorrow.

I can confirm I have just finished my Kingdom Come match. What was it and will it be any good? These questions you will likely have to wait to find out.

Also, don't worry guys; feedback is coming. Probably tonight. Probably pretty late.

I'll also do some match discussion in the threads, but nevertheless, I'm hyped

Ladies and germs, be here at 5 EST (that's 10 BST for you Brits out there) when we go LIVE with Kingdom Come V the biggest show of WZCW's year. Be there AND be squared!

It's midnight for me and going out tonight, but I'll probably be back in time for the show.

Unfortunately, I won't be here. I've got to go do a few personal errands early in the morning before heading straight to work. I'll be on my phone but I won't be here in person.

I'll read the hype and everything when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back