• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Kingdom Come V LD

Man, the false finishes, man! The false finishes!

Great way to start, sucks to be the person to go after that

And I'm in. Better late than never, right? Great opening and DC/Westhoff feud tease!

Wow, what a match.

Disappointed not to win but I guess there's not much more you can do. Definitely curious to see the voting though.

Also the tank was my idea, I suggested it ages ago to Yazloz, Jacobs wearing camo was just gravy.

Wow, what a match.

Disappointed not to win but I guess there's not much more you can do. Definitely curious to see the voting though.

Also the tank was my idea, I suggested it ages ago to Yazloz, Jacobs wearing camo was just gravy.

Was a really well done idea. A shame to see you lose, but a great match.

Also, cameo ****e becomes segment ****e ;)

Was a really well done idea. A shame to see you lose, but a great match.

Also, cameo ****e becomes segment ****e ;)

Yeah I honestly wasn't sure which way it would go. I feel like Yaz and I had the strongest RPs overall but as a trio TSA's were better than ours.

Yeah I honestly wasn't sure which way it would go. I feel like Yaz and I had the strongest RPs overall but as a trio TSA's were better than ours.

I had no idea who was winning, but the match was awesome. As much as I'd like to say I hope we can do it again in the tournament, I think I'd like us to stay away from each other for a bit :)

Congrats to
Miko
On the win.

Just want to say thanks for the awesome send off for Constantine. And thanks to all the people I've fended with and been allies with for 4 years of my life. It's been awesome, truly.

Good night, Vienna.

I thought the outcome would happen, but I'm still sooo happy.

Dave, will you watching us, and see what we do? I'll miss Constantine, quite a bit.

Congrats to
Miko
On the win.

Just want to say thanks for the awesome send off for Constantine. And thanks to all the people I've fended with and been allies with for 4 years of my life. It's been awesome, truly.

Good night, Vienna.

<3

Maybe some time down the line. I have the idea for a new character if I ever do come back. But it won't be for a long time I'd assume.

Congrats to
Miko
On the win.

Good night, Vienna.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back