• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Hunger Games

DarksideEric

Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
I just recently saw Catching Fire (amazing movie), out of the entire roster, what's your character's skill of choice, weapon of choice, who would they align with and how far do you think they'd (and everyone else) go?

Let's say the same environment from Catching Fire is used.

Ramparte

Skill Of Choice: Due to his personality, I'd say he was a Career tribute from either 1, 2, or 4. So making allies should be fairly easy for him. Psychological situations like the jabberjays shouldn't really effect him as much as other tributes due to being a cretinous little shit without a soul. I'd say he can make friends and is resistant to mind games.

Weapon Of Choice: Something heavily romanticized, like a sword.

Aligns With: Flex Mussél (of course), Showtime, & Dr. Zeus.

How Far Would He Go: Not far at all. He suffers from a crippling fear of disfigurement, and is absent-minded at times. Due to the Quarter Quell working in a clockwork format, either he dies right off the bat or gets stuck in the wrong zone and meets his fate.

Jonathan Hyada

Skill of choice: Jonathan, like Ramparte, would also most likely be a Career Tribute, most likely from District 2. Making allies would be fairly easy due mostly to his skill set rather than his serious personality. He'd be more likely to fall prey to the effects of the Jabberjays however, especially if they pushed him towards his old self. His skill of choice would be his highly trained skill set of unarmed and armed combat, his gamer side would also lend him fairly decent critical thinking skills and planning.

Weapon of Choice: He would try to refrain from weapons when possible, but due to the nature of the Hunger Games he would be of the mindset that he would not be honor bound not to use them and would most likely work with a kama and a tonfa.

Aligns With: Haven, Mikey, Theron and possibly El Califa. If he is pushed far enough to embrace his old self, he will not drop allies but will be open to joining Ramparte, Dr. Zeus, Beard, Vega, Flex and Tastic.

How Far Would He Go: As his current self he'd might make it to the top 20 based strictly on his skills. If he were to embrace his old self perhaps top 10, but he'd fall due to arrogance.

Theron Daggershield

Skill of choice: Theron would be in the District 1 tier. Easily. Theron trained his entire childhood and teen years to be a fighter. He's a Warblade, the D&D class regarded as the most powerful "warrior" type. He lives for gladiatorial competition and his proficiency with several melee weapon types would make him aim to use the most powerful equipment available before going into a frenzy with his maneuvers on the battlefield. He'd rather fight than hide.

Weapon of choice: Swords, Axes, Hammers, Spears, you name a melee weapon type and he'd know how to use it.

Aligns with: Young Justice, Califa

How Far Would He Last: I won't make myself sound too arrogant and say he'd win the thing, but he'd certainly last a long time. These contests are modern gladiatorial combat and that's Theron's favorite thing. He has the skills to outlast most opponents and the desire to overcome the challenge. Final 4 at the absolute least. Someone more intelligent than him could outsmart him, like how Katniss defeated Cato in the first film.

Ty Burna

Skill of choice: Fuck if I know what District he'd be from. However, Ty's resilient and also a master of mind games, he could be the type to forge separate alliances, and play those against one another, especially considering his leadership abilities. He'd probably watch the two groups tear each other apart from a distance and pick apart whoever remained in a brutal fashion.

Weapon of choice: Dual Katanas.

Aligns with: Whomever needed to get ahead.

How long would he last: He's winning the thing. With his combination of cunning, intelligence, strategic ability, and sheer brutality, the weak will be fodder to him, easily manipulated into weakening the stronger opponents and allowing him to finish off whoever survives.

Flex Mussel

Skill of Choice: Don't know what district he'd be from. But staying healthy, cleaning woods, avoiding poisonous food in the woods would be useful for him. Basically he's the ultimate medic.

Weapon of Choice: His muscles.

Aligns with: Ramparte, or anybody who can help control his hunger.

How far would he go: Eh, he wouldn't do too bad. He'll have more brute strength and stamina than about 90% of the other competitors. I think a better question would be how many people can he eat before he's finally put down.

Im prettu sure Facecrush McSpinesmasher would murder and eat everyone as soon as it starts.

Alhazred would fall off the pedestal when it starts and drown to death.

Diabolos would be one ofe those people that just hides for half the thing. He would probably fall asleep and get killed by those monkeys or fire.

Coffee cup would win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back