WZCW Discussion Thread

Well It looks like I will be watching Impact tonight. Maybe TNA can give me the excitement that WWE is lacking. Now I think the mods of this forum should ban people from registering for a while. I've been seeing some really dumb stuff lately and they always come from people who have 5 or less posts.

I have a horrible case of writers block. Strife is one hard mothrfucker to rp against too. I can't come up with any good material for him and it is pissing me off.

Don't worry Josh. You have till the 10th. I'm pretty sure you will be able to come up with something then. Which reminds me, I should be writing my RP to follow up my Intro.

Reply, by far. Although you get to set the tone by starting, and also get any first drop's on people, replying allows you to respond and retaliate, stay within the confines the other person has set, or even break those bounderies to see what reaction you can get.

Iscy

Yea well Vince thinks if it entertains him it entertains all of us... Totally not the case..

Just for the record, what entertains the IWC or doesn't entertain the IWC doesn't translate into what entertains the rest of wrestling fans...

ad rahter have writter's block than people who hardly rp, av had a rp up for nrly 2 days an no1 has replyed yet!

They will, the guys in your match usually show up. That's what happens when you have a two week deadline, which is why we're heavily leaning towards weekly shows in the fall.

oh, and I took care of that little blabbering Ech did ;)

Yeah sorry about that, I thought it was confirmed, guess not.

Anyway sincade, you and High Society can look forward to nothing but pain and suffering

Well I would rather reply as well, but I dont mind going first. Replying can be good for writers bliock, because normally, no matter how well someone rps, they always leave something that you can use for ammunition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back