WZCW Discussion Thread

Dang it. For a while I thought that I was gonna win the Battle Royal. Oh well, Jack Harris eliminated 2 guys and outlasted 6 or 7. Really good show.

Awesome guys, simply awesome. Thank you!

Congrats Ace on your win. Good luck next week. Angel -- boy I owe you :)

Congrats on each and every one of you who were in Meltdown that was a damn good show.

Everest

yes you can truly say the HIGH SOCIETY IS IN DA BUILDING! ACE AJ SINCADE are about big business. but wait....there more headache to come oh yeah
there is pain coming your way Strife!!!

Excuse me Everest,

you only won ur match if it wasn't for Mohammad Hasheem, Rasheeka, and Rajeem!

and Titus, boy, i kicked ur ass!!

Ace Cannon, I thought it was appropriate that since you won the battle royal, that you would be taken down a peg, and that's exactly what happened :p

By the way, I will be posting some VBookies for the fed up soon, for Unscripted. We have matches planned (except for the result of the Pinnacle Pursuit Round 2 competitors) and they could be hard ones to judge, so I hope you can all participate in that.

Also, thank you to everyone commenting on the show. It's a lot of hard work backstage, but it's good to receive commendations on the work.

But everyone, give credit to the Praxter. He wrote one of the hardest matches you can write, and made it so that he couldn't post it all in the one post. Well done to him.

As always, we're open to suggestions on what to improve on. If anyone has any, let us know.

Finally, there will be more matches announced for next episode, and they should be up soon, so don't fret over it. What I suggest, is planning out ideas and whatnot for your RP's, and as always, let us know if you are going to be unable to get a RP in on time, because as you probably all know, we aren't tolerating that anymore.

Ace Cannon, I thought it was appropriate that since you won the battle royal, that you would be taken down a peg, and that's exactly what happened :p

Yeah well be prepared to keep knocking Ace down.. The world title is as good as mine.. ;)

But seriously everyone thank you for the praise on the Ace Cannon character and the congrats and stuff. When I was about 12 till 15 I did this stuff all the time then I got to high school got into playing football and forgot about wrestling a e-feds and now within the last 2 years I have gotten back into wrestling and within the last 2 months I have gotten back into e-feds and I'm alot better then I was back then and for me to gather all this praise it is awesome and I would just like to once again say thank you.

Now, Prax, Sprial, Wot and whoever else wrote the matches great job.. You guys are a class act and I mean that. You guys have had nothing but great results and I hope we all can make this WZCW thing last.. I enjoy it and I enjoy all of you in it. Lets all keep up the good work from talent to creative...

Great to see I made it to the Final Four. Besides, I have something MUCH more interesting going on than winning the World Title ;)

Seriously, this is gonna get me totally over. Stay tuned, and great job to the writers. :D

Fantastic show, really enjoyed reading it - really well written and kept me at the edge of my seat. Great work again everyone who worked on it.

Well done to all the writters. Awsome show!

Congrats t Ace for winning battle royal.

A propper throught a would win my match, ah well. Didnt get pinned or tap, so its nt all bad. Everest, your going to get beat next time round tho

Great show fella! Again congrats to my man A C to the E. I was suprise I made it that far. Damn Ds you didn't have to kill us!

it sucks that Rios lost!

Joseph "The Main Event" Rios = Ratings!!!

Yes Rios may equal ratings, but 'the Highlight' Aaron Craig equals bigger ratings!!

On a serious note, Id like to say great job everyone that roleplayed. You all did a fantastic job and if we can all keep it up its going to help the fed remain strong.

Also huge props to Prax for the job he did on the Battle Royal, and to Prax and DS for getting the show up, even if it was a little late. They were on man down. So they did a fantastic job.

You're welcome, lol. I'm very excited for the next Meltdown and for Unscrpited.

We have a few big surprised lined up for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back