WZCW Discussion Thread

I've returned my settings the way they were before the merge, so well see. Writing RP's are going to be special this round.

You should also be able to swear now. So that's fucking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before anyone gets upset, I'll go back and remove the edits off the posts and I've already let those that need to know know that I know that I have mod abilities. Just having some fun since I haven't had them in a long time.

Nothing like finishing your RP about 2 and a half hours before the deadline. Now to attempt formatting for the first time on here since the change...

Whoever asked for the extended deadline for my match: thank you so much. I was about to come online to apologise for missing the deadline today because my school placement ran over time but then I saw the extension and was like "phew".

Whoever asked for the extended deadline for my match: thank you so much. I was about to come online to apologise for missing the deadline today because my school placement ran over time but then I saw the extension and was like "phew".

Yeah I woke up yesterday with my throat on fire and feeling like death so I asked for an emergency extension for the first time ever.

Thanks, glad to see a lot of familiar faces. I don’t know who is who though due to name changes so I had to look in the RP threads to see who a lot of people were based on their characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back