WZCW Discussion Thread

I originally had you against each other but I'd stupidly had some people in two matches so had to jig around.

Very lucky for Eve, not so lucky for the opposition.

Time to once again carry a member of the opposite sex to success to balance the wage gap in our great country.

Watch yourself, Dynamite. If anyone is getting carried to victory this round, it's me.

Edit:

Oh yeah... also forgot to mention...

WZCW.com has learnt that Hall of Famer, Matt Tastic, was injured on Meltdown. He is expected to miss the next few shows and will spend time at his wrestling school ensuring it gets off to a good start.

Rumours from an unnamed source also states that he had a brief verbal run in with Vega. This was backstage as he was getting medical treatment.

Say what?

Ah fuck. Thought the deadline was Thursday. I'll submit something as soon as I'm back from training.

the-liedetector-testdetermined-that-was-lie-15166010.png

Watch yourself, Dynamite. If anyone is getting carried to victory this round, it's me.

Edit:

Oh yeah... also forgot to mention...

Say what?

Vega and Matt Tastic had a bit or an argument backstage.

According to WZCW.com, those are "rumors from an unnamed source."

Get outta my face with this fake news.

So Matt Hardy called out a guy for using his Delete chant and that guy was none other than Tiger fucking Woods.

We live in an interesting time. Not a great time, but an interesting time.

Golf has to be the top three worst sports to watch on television. I used to love playing it, but shit it's boring to watch on TV.. They should have drunk golfing championships on TV instead, with wacky rules. I'd watch that.

I can watch Golf if it's Tiger and "this time for sure" he will get that championship. Place erupts when that little ball gets so close to the hole. Like I can get invested in that drama.

Baseball, however, puts me right to sleep.

Same, I used to love The Toronto Blue Jay's as a kid when I lived in Toronto. Pretty much because I enjoyed GOING to The Exhibition Stadium to watch them play. Since moving away when I was 12, I stopped following baseball.

So...

Can everyone else see creative?
I didn’t click on any threads, but everyone should probably not let curiosity get the better of them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back