WZCW Discussion Thread

Asia had one good song. Europe had zero. That's sucking.

I disagree. Both had multiple good songs. Here are ten of my favorites from each band.

Europe
Final Countdown
Rock The Night
Carrie
Ninja
Cherokee
Time Has Come
Love Chaser
On The Loose
Prisoners In Paradise
Girl From Lebanon

Asia
Heat Of The Moment
Only Time Will Tell
Sole Survivor
Wildest Dreams
Don't Cry
The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
The Heat Goes On
Days Like These
Go
Voice Of America

Good show. No idea I would have the opening segment. Feels like old times. Jeff, that title match was pretty brutal, you have been a very good job from what I've seen. Good stuff all around guys.

I think of the most average band ever, Coldplay. If you are worse than Coldplay, you suck. If you are better than Coldplay, you're pretty good!

Asia and Europe are both far worse than Coldplay.

To use two random examples of Velvet Underground and St. Vincent, they are better than Coldplay, so they are pretty good (or in VU's case, pretty great!)

I disagree. Both had multiple good songs. Here are ten of my favorites from each band.

Europe
Final Countdown
Rock The Night
Carrie
Ninja
Cherokee
Time Has Come
Love Chaser
On The Loose
Prisoners In Paradise
Girl From Lebanon

Asia
Heat Of The Moment
Only Time Will Tell
Sole Survivor
Wildest Dreams
Don't Cry
The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
The Heat Goes On
Days Like These
Go
Voice Of America

I see one good song there, and I attribute that mostly to Cartman.

I think of the most average band ever, Coldplay. If you are worse than Coldplay, you suck. If you are better than Coldplay, you're pretty good!

Asia and Europe are both far worse than Coldplay.

To use two random examples of Velvet Underground and St. Vincent, they are better than Coldplay, so they are pretty good (or in VU's case, pretty great!)

The only Coldplay song that I like is Clocks. Never could get into them. Anyway we can agree to disagree.

Just because you like a band doesn't mean they're good.

Why would anyone like something that sucks? That literally makes no sense.

Good show. No idea I would have the opening segment. Feels like old times. Jeff, that title match was pretty brutal, you have been a very good job from what I've seen. Good stuff all around guys.

I think I like writing matches better than writing RPs. I had fun thinking of how Obi Okafor should die. And die he did. I gave Mancini vs Titus a longer match than I planned, but the RPs were close so it panned out.

Personal preference usually.

No.... That's different entirely. Personal preferences show that different people like different things. Those same people can agree to disagree. However if the thing in question that either of those people like "sucks" then neither of them would like it to begin with.

No.... That's different entirely. Personal preferences show that different people like different things. Those same people can agree to disagree. However if the thing in question that either of those people like "sucks" then neither of them would like it to begin with.

I watch terrible, sucky movies all the time. I enjoy most of them. You can suck and still be entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back