WZCW Discussion Thread

I don't think I ever said it, but you guys did a great job on the SuperShow. It really set the tone for KC VI. I enjoyed the Diet Pepsi bash by Tastic to end the show. Everything else was fantastic. I got a chuckle out of the poker segment. I'm trying to slowly push Chris into a more light-hearted character, but he still has some serious business left on his plate before he can go full coconuts.

My only criticism at all, if you can call it one, was the presence of the likes of Barbosa and Steven Kurtesy done in passing. I assume they probably gave the okay, but from a kayfabe point it felt weird to just see guys like that randomly with no hype. Though, I bet Barbosa would say that is just how his character works in terms of randomness.

Anyway, great job and congrats to Dave on retaining.

Cheers!

My only criticism at all, if you can call it one, was the presence of the likes of Barbosa and Steven Kurtesy done in passing. I assume they probably gave the okay, but from a kayfabe point it felt weird to just see guys like that randomly with no hype. Though, I bet Barbosa would say that is just how his character works in terms of randomness.

Anyway, great job and congrats to Dave on retaining.

Cheers!
That was a total last minute thing. I did it minutes before we put up the show.

I had no concerns about using Kurtesy. The moment and the feud were the major focal point. Adding the former World champs to the mixture made it a much more special/feelgood moment.

Although I will say, not including Joseph Rios gave me a chuckle.

I had no concerns about using Kurtesy. The moment and the feud were the major focal point. Adding the former World champs to the mixture made it a much more special/feelgood moment.

Although I will say, not including Joseph Rios gave me a chuckle.
We've never used anyone pre-2010, have we?

The Roleplay boards are created and will be transferred over to the appropriate section shortly, guys... as long as one of them lazy mods get to steppin'!

You know you've got a great Kingdom Card when you look at all the matches and you legitimately don't have a clue who to predict as the winner. There are some that I'm rooting for to win but trying to predict with an unbiased opinion is very difficult.

That was a perfect opportunity for a hoofin' it joke.

How in Celestia's name did I miss that?

Thanks to FalK, the WZCW Handbook has been updated to reflect some of the changes in the Fed since the last draft. If you want to, go and take a look...

Happy Halloween guys.

10599451_996899650335720_888927549897289244_n.jpg

Not so much a side as I'm just generalizing the whole situation, though the whole thing is kinda ridiculous to me, seems like people are using video games to perpetuate their hatred towards women.

Anytime I read about it I need to rub my temples -.-

I've heard such stupid things like "if they get what they want, we'll all be only playing Candy Crush like games!"

Anyone else started their RP yet? I'm going to try and get it done over the next couple of days now that a plan for what I want to do has formulated in my mind finally.

I have a few lines and a basic idea for my RP. Just got to act it out and jot down some notes. Luckily, I'm home alone for a few days so it won't look odd if I'm cutting the promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back