WZCW Discussion Thread

Just an update, guys. Next week is Halloween. So as you'd expect, this weekend there's pumpkin carving parties going around. So the show will likely go up tomorrow. Unless there's a last minute emergency, I doubt it'll be delayed further.

World Series? Don't you mean Hell in a Cell?

We are missing one match and some segments. I'm about to start on said segments but I'm not sure about the match. Looking more like Monday than today, I think... but don't worry. By tomorrow, it'll definitely be up by Tuesday. :p

Off topic but I'm doing tech support for my former 3rd grade teacher, and my god how did I ever learn a thing from this woman?

What a clusterfuck of a main event. Terrific match FalK, the perfect way to end Showtime/Ty (for now...) I only skimmed through the rest of the show, but it all read pretty good. Looking forward to KC.

Could someone on creative be able to post my RP?

What a clusterfuck of a main event. Terrific match FalK, the perfect way to end Showtime/Ty (for now...) I only skimmed through the rest of the show, but it all read pretty good. Looking forward to KC.

Could someone on creative be able to post my RP?

And done good sir. It was an honor to face you in one more match, and your last one (for now....hopefully).

We have to get the RP boards up first. Let that settle down for a moment and then the discussions will come up.

I'm going to start posting in other sections of the site. See if I can't attract a few people with this signature and whatnot.

I'm going to start posting in other sections of the site. See if I can't attract a few people with this signature and whatnot.

Not everyone's going to know to click on the image, I'd recommend adding lines of text to further mention the fed too. Brag about how it's the best section on the forum or something ;)

Everyone should be repping some kind of KC sig, whether it's the one Falk has or your specific match but it should all link to the WZCW forum upon clicking it.

So, made a Kingdom Come sig that takes a spin on the Eurasian Match one Killjoy did.... how Theron sees it. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back