WZCW Discussion Thread

I read the first 3 posts and it reminded me why I never, ever, ever post outside of WZCW. This forum is full of idiots.

Yeah, but sometimes reading their posts can be hilarious. :p Then again, most of the funny stuff ends up in The Trash anyway.

Without sounding like a really stupid dick, I've got something to ask.
I've not really got the "effort" to get to 50 posts, 'cos I work a lot (yeah im 19, but I do).

There's a battle royal in the RP thread & well, it says "Anyone not booked in a match". I'm not a WZCW Member, but I'm a guy with a brain & a gimmick. I'm also, technically "not booked in a match". So would I be allowed to RP in the that thread without no true knowledge of my character/me in that thread?
Or if I was to send someone an RP FOR that match, not posting in the thread & if it was considered good enough, would I be allowed to enter?

The 50 post thing is a killer for me because I'm generally not around here that often, but I've always got my tablet on me to type up ideas if I needed during lunch breaks.

I've not really got the "effort" to get to 50 posts, 'cos I work a lot (yeah im 19, but I do).

There's a battle royal in the RP thread & well, it says "Anyone not booked in a match". I'm not a WZCW Member, but I'm a guy with a brain & a gimmick. I'm also, technically "not booked in a match". So would I be allowed to RP in the that thread without no true knowledge of my character/me in that thread?
Or if I was to send someone an RP FOR that match, not posting in the thread & if it was considered good enough, would I be allowed to enter?

The 50 post thing is a killer for me because I'm generally not around here that often, but I've always got my tablet on me to type up ideas if I needed during lunch breaks.

First, you'd have to apply. And if work really is an issue, then I would recommend against joining as you would need to put some time into this. Which is why we have the rule about 50 posts. To show that you can stick around.

I'll ask one of the more eager posers to make a thread about why the Wyatt Family is a worse idea than Red Rooster. You should be able to get at least five easy posts in arguing. ;)

The logic has always been that if you can't be assed to get to 50 posts, you won't be bothered to stick around and put the effort in.

The logic has always been that if you can't be assed to get to 50 posts, you won't be bothered to stick around and put the effort in.

Right, lets type up another 29 posts then.

As everyone above said. The way I see it, it's either:

1) You've made 50 posts naturally, so you're a semi-regular by then, or:
2) You want to join the fed bad enough to put in that effort.

There are some ways you can get posts by posting about WZCW without joining, though. You can give feedback or review shows and they'll count for posts.

I threw you a bone in the General Discussion section. ;)

Note the RP extension deadline. There were just too many extensions this round. We're not likely to get much voting done by the original deadline so there's just no reason not to take the full day.

Looking for some movies on Netflix if you guys have any suggestions. My taste varies heavily so any movie you like I might wind up liking regardless the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back