WZCW Discussion Thread

My face is not stupid. I am not Bo Dallas.

Bo Dallas has the stupidest face. The be all and end all of stupid faces. In regard to stupid faces, he is the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. The stupidity of his face is a monument to stupidity everywhere, a glowing beacon of stupid that shall forever be remembered as the stupidest thing in existence. His is the face that sank a thousand ships.

However, just because Bo Dallas's face is literally the most stupid face ever, it does not mean that others, and especially you, do not also have stupid faces of lesser magnitude.

It never gets any easier when you are green. :disappointed:

:) Technically, neither of my matches are posted in the back, but they will be within the next two hours (in time for original deadline). Just need to format and finish off one of them.

It's your fault for my barber leaving town for Sturgis for the next two weeks right when I need a hair cut. Don't ask me how or why but I know it's your fault frog.

I blame Kermit.

I usually try to blame him as well

No need to try, you just blame him no matter the situation.

Yeah screw you Kermit!

It's your fault for my barber leaving town for Sturgis for the next two weeks right when I need a hair cut. Don't ask me how or why but I know it's your fault frog.

Come on, I'll take you all on!

images

Yeah, and frogs clearly have a lack of Swag. Swag is needed to write amazing matches. Unlike Kermit's, which has no Swag.

Am I doing this right?

A little teaser: Kingdom Come V is going to be 13 posts long (and I'm not talking about small posts either) and that isn't including the obligatory credits post. With the matches that are being submitted... we are definitely going to do a post-by-post format. This might be our biggest PPV yet, in terms of character limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back