WZCW Discussion Thread

Don't worry, I got him eventually.

I've been writing a match for the past 2 and a half hours so I didn't see it until then. Worst part is that I've got to get through a second match and it is going to be longer than the first! I'm going to take a break, have dinner and then start up again. You guys will love what I wrote.

Way to tease us Falks.

I gotta say i'd hate to be tasked with writing the War Games Match honestly. I've written many different match types over the years and the biggest pain in the ass for me was Lethal Lockdown and War Games is very similar to that.

Aerys II Falkaryen said:
Sorry guys.

miss-my-pup.jpg

I'd rather wait 24 hours and it be top notch. Great work I'm sure guys :)

I've seen some shit and some things in my life. But what I just read was without a doubt the saddest/funniest thing I've ever read in this section. I'm glad I'm not on creative, I don't envy you guys.

In other news, does anyone not have a program in the works, just sorta floating around.

I'd rather have a sub-par show now than wait for better quality, its the video game generation I hail from for sure.

The delay is largely my fault, if it helps. I work ten hour shifts M/T/W, and with the extended RP deadline and the podcast and all, I definitely won't have my match done until late tonight.

The delay is largely my fault, if it helps. I work ten hour shifts M/T/W, and with the extended RP deadline and the podcast and all, I definitely won't have my match done until late tonight.

No worries, brother, life gets in the way. Show's gonna be killer, and I'm sure you could get it up if you wanted.

Now the blame shifts to the podcast! Damn you Doc and Shotaro and your bringing entertainment to us at no charge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back