WZCW Discussion Thread

We're 6 to 18 hours away from the kick off to Kingdom Come V and this place is dead...

On a less important note one armed Blade may not even be at the biggest disadvantage in that triple threat match. Izzy may or may not be thinking about Dustin the whole time....you may or may not be welcome.

On a less important note one armed Blade may not even be at the biggest disadvantage in that triple threat match. Izzy may or may not be thinking about Dustin the whole time....you may or may not be welcome.

Or even better, hopefully Dustin boned her into some kind of semi-conscious daze.

Or even better, hopefully Dustin boned her into some kind of semi-conscious daze.

Well its possible but more than likely either shes gonna be furious that he won't be more than friends with benefits with her or she will be distracted.

Should be fun to see what happens!

Some cool shots of Jimmy Flynn, DC, Joseph Rios and Constantine, but quite a few total unknowns.
[Youtube]YYsedsnkHpk[/youtube]

Have you turned into an animal to get a woman pregnant again Zeus?

Only one time....

Sorry guys, it's coming. Long story short, I'm typing this all up on a phone; meaning it takes quite a while to get everyone's feedback.

But, now, no one's getting nuttin.

Nah, just fucking. I'll give it in he next few hours, and you fudgers are first.

Only one time....

Sorry guys, it's coming. Long story short, I'm typing this all up on a phone; meaning it takes quite a while to get everyone's feedback.

But, now, no one's getting nuttin.

Nah, just fucking. I'll give it in he next few hours, and you fudgers are first.

Me too! Me too! Pickmepickmepickme!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back