WZCW Discussion Thread

With 8 people RPing it did get to be a bit of a clusterfuck. The story jumps around from team to team. I felt like I was reading a weird choose your own adventure book

Not that I expected any one of you to no show, its nice to see.

Despite the fact that you hate ponies and in turn hate fun I still like you, and feel like you have helped me along my way here, so I try.

Plus I will totally kiss your ass if it gets me favors :D

Been away for 4 weeks & this is what I come back to? I should go back on holiday.

Either way, fight me post-show. I'll be fine then.

Hey Numbers, when are the shows gonna be-

I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to Meltdown though. Couple of interesting little matches there.

Also, for Yazloz, who called me a Nerd, you could probably call me a mega nerd now.

I had a dream last night that Voldemort came back & was on Earth, with his Army & whatnot, attempting to destroy it. Harry Potter knew he couldn't deal with it on his own, so he teamed up with The Avengers to take them on.

Oh yeah.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Before anyone asks.

For what its worth, we are. trying something a little different, to see if it helps with the organization of the shows. But if the shows come down to one person and they are asleep on the other side of the world, then we move on. Because that cannot be helped.

For what its worth, we are. trying something a little different, to see if it helps with the organization of the shows. But if the shows come down to one person and they are asleep on the other side of the world, then we move on. Because that cannot be helped.

:suspic:

About to head to my Survey of Art class after checking out everybody's RPs. Looking pretty good. Been waiting for my match with Bull a long... LONG time. Like, more than I waited for Sting vs. Undertaker kind of long. Like that will ever happen.
How goes it all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back