WZCW Discussion Thread

I can't think of anything right now.

This is why you should at least plan your RPs at least a little bit in advance - I'm not chastising you by the way, more saying that we've got a week so even if you don't write your RP until the last minute, at least get some ideas floating around. If you're dead stuck try thinking of a long term story that has some progression (Black Dragon's pursuit of Ty Burna, Drake Callahan's Conspiracies or my own pregnancy story) they all give you something to write about as the focus of your story and in most cases they give you good beats to add that will help with ideas greatly.

I'll be honest between Kingdom Come and Redemption I lost sight of my character's main arc and went on a tangent - it's helped me understand the character better but it cost me and Yazloz the tag team titles. Ah well, win some lose some.

This is why you should at least plan your RPs at least a little bit in advance - I'm not chastising you by the way, more saying that we've got a week so even if you don't write your RP until the last minute, at least get some ideas floating around. If you're dead stuck try thinking of a long term story that has some progression (Black Dragon's pursuit of Ty Burna, Drake Callahan's Conspiracies or my own pregnancy story) they all give you something to write about as the focus of your story and in most cases they give you good beats to add that will help with ideas greatly.

I'll be honest between Kingdom Come and Redemption I lost sight of my character's main arc and went on a tangent - it's helped me understand the character better but it cost me and Yazloz the tag team titles. Ah well, win some lose some.

I had a couple of ideas a week ago, but I've lost them. That's why I hate summer. I never write down anything down. Good thing school starts and I'll be able to write down stuff easier. Just right now feels like a dead end spot. I'm actually thinking of ripping of the YouTube video thing I had with Brock.

Also, with this trouble of times I'm now thinking of getting into the tag division. However, I don't know with who. Any help ex-champ?

What Shotaro said, most of my RP this round was me introducing new evil characters who after Krypto while still talking about my match. There's got to be something. At least don't no show.

Trust me I don't plan on no-showing. I've been waiting to go one-on-one with Mason. The dad is still going to work out somehow into this RP.

Oh, the first section of my RP with the boss talking to Reese and Kara was intended to be in my previous RP, but due to circumstances beyond my control that wasn't possible.

You can if you wish... but remember: should you post 3 RP's, we give it an overall score. If you put the parts together in the one post yet separating it, we score the whole thing together.

The boards will be open for a couple of hours after the deadlines anyway (i.e. soft extensions for everyone!)

I couldn't think of anything this week so I went with something relatively simple that should get no point across.

To hype up my RP and to make Ech scared...here's a preview:

buttpaste.jpg

45 minutes.

No words written.

Only a flimsy concept in my mind.

Currently helping my friend with some personal issues.

...Let's do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back