WZ tries to get Doc laid... again.

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
So for a couple of months now, there's this chick that's been all over Doc's Facebook wall, posting all kinds of shit that creeped him out a bit. She was just oddly flirty with him, considering where they met (basically, Jesus Camp). Ever since then, him and I would always joke around that the next time they saw each other in person, Doc would be getting a few BJs.

Well, recently, there was a comment thread on Doc's wall where I was, jokingly, trying to set this chick up with Doc, just trying to push her buttons, seeing as she was talking about her boyfriend. It was all fun and stuff, but then something amazing happened.

OHSNAP.jpg

Basically, what you're seeing here is her breaking up with her boyfriend. The day after I suggested she gun for Doc. THAT DAY, she's been texting the guy non-stop.

The way I see it, the race is on.

And I want you all to help me get Doc laid. Where I failed, we all will succeed.

Every so often, I'm going to post in this thread, and update you guys on the situation, and I'm going to ask you gentlemen what you want me to say to her. That way, we have a giant entity acting as Doc's wingmen, instead of just me. That way we can say that this forum, as one, contributed to helping a poor guy in Ohio lose his virginity.

This event is open to all.

I hate to be that guy,but I think if Doc wanted it he could get it on his own. He's just not that type of guy so doing this is pretty futile.

1. Knock her out
2.have sex with her (Only considered rape if she resists cant resist if she is knocked out ...)

that is the quick way

It's different this time. Since I actually know who the person is, and I'm probably not just going in with the sole purpose of getting laid. I'm not that kind of person. She's not bad looking, she's nice, and since she'll be closer I can actually hang out with her and see if she's the kind of person I'll want to hook up with or not. She may be crazy, and if she is then it's a no-go, yo.

It's different this time. Since I actually know who the person is, and I'm probably not just going in with the sole purpose of getting laid. I'm not that kind of person. She's not bad looking, she's nice, and since she'll be closer I can actually hang out with her and see if she's the kind of person I'll want to hook up with or not. She may be crazy, and if she is then it's a no-go, yo.

This is the perfect attitude to go in with Doc. You don't need to force shit, it'll be better if you just let it happen.

Still, I hope for you sake things work out and you get some.

Alright, for those that are in, here's

Task_1.004: She updated her Facebook status with the message --

Girl we're getting to touch Doc's penis said:
Texting [Doc] and watching outsourced lol :) text it

I decided to wait before I made a move. It was too early for anything to be done, so I simply "liked" the post. But then something happened that backed us up into a corner, WZGSD. I logged onto Facebook to find this on my wall:

OHSNAP2.jpg

I need the gentlemen of WZ to direct my next move. How do I respond?

Alright, for those that are in, here's

Task_1.004: She updated her Facebook status with the message --

I decided to wait before I made a move. It was too early for anything to be done, so I simply "liked" the post. But then something happened that backed us up into a corner, WZGSD. I logged onto Facebook to find this on my wall:

OHSNAP2.jpg

I need the gentlemen of WZ to direct my next move. How do I respond?

dude add me on FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back