• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Reminsce

Slim Pickns

Has Been Drafted To RAW
I just read a bunch of my old debates with the likes of Whisper and NorCal. Man this forum is awesome. I never vistited a forum daily until this one.

Sly and Shocky were the two most powerful allies you could have when debating against the kliq. Between the three of us one was usually online and no "Kilq rules" comment went uncontested. Those were some of the best debates I've been a part of period.

Now, I feel disconnected a bit. I've read some recent posts and see Sly is as deadly as ever. Other than that, someone catch me up on this place since last summer.

jake's been getting banned once a month

NEw forum layout

Book This is getting a ton more traffic as has WZCW

Luther is Admin

That's about all that I can think of

I was Jake's stalker, I changed my name, I made 50 posts, I become really well known, I feuded with a guy named Deadman, I won and he got banned, I started being an idiot, I got my rep erased, I got it back and now everyone hates me. That's Y 2 Jane for ya.

Whos this guy with the numbers for names thats ripping on my Wrestlezone pals and supporting the Kilq?

So Haircut went all internet crazy huh. Never would have saw that coming. Glad I don't get worked up from reading and typing.

Just a note ,the Milenko/ICP jokes are pretty lame at this point in my opinion, and I will be attacking with red rep as I am tired of reading them. Post them if you like, just do it where I can't see them.

The ICP jokes were lame when I was a regular here. Almost as common as Cena is gay.

Some things never change, though Cena hasn't been winning at PPV's as much so he gets pops now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back