• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapp

Getting Noticed By Management
Over the years there has been different WZ Fantasy Sports Leagues.
This is for the 2006 WZ Fantasy Football League.
Sorry for the advertising, but I think this is the first fantasy sports league that has been made since the forums have been put back up.

If your interested in joining the league, you can sign up here:http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

League ID# 499694
League Password: WZ

We need 14 people to sign up for the league, which means 14 teams will be involved in the league.

The live online draft is set for Fri Sep 1 8:30pm EDT. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can rank your players up until 45 minutes before the draft.

The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

If you have any questions, you can Private Message me or ask in this thread.
Hopefully we get enough people that are interested doing this.

What do you need to do to have one, What is it it like i never done it b4 but i am interested in learning.

You could add me to it... If my PC works... I hate this laptop shit...

grungy72 said:
What do you need to do to have one, What is it it like i never done it b4 but i am interested in learning.
All you need is a Yahoo ID. So if your interested go there and sign up for free. Yahoo offers a paid league and free league. The WZ Fantasy Football League is free. You can go there and read some of the information on how it works and everything. If you have any questions or need help with anything just let me know through PM or in this thread.

I couldnt get in to the fuckin draft!!! I probly got a bunch of shit...now i gotta get rid of the jobbers n play the free agent market...fuck...

LOL @ my fuckin QB's...this is horrendous

anybody got a backup QB thats decent? I'll trade a good receiver to get a different QB...who's got Caulpepper? Lets deal.

Well I was already in...

How do I get to it... Cuz I signed up and shit

Go to yahhoo, sign in, and go to fantasy home. It will be on the right hand side of the page.

Paul you mutherfucker...LOL...I need a goddamn QB...If it was 3 years ago I'd be good... but i got Favre,Kurt Warner, and Bledsoe...who's willin to trade a decent QB?

LOL@ kapp...

Bad Ass what do you need? I got RB's & WR's out the ass...all good...I'll take a QB off your hands if you're willin to trade.

Ill tade you Culpepper for Farve and someone on D... My D absouloutly is horrible... and my best CB is Terrance Mcgee

QB M. Hasselbeck

QB D. Culpepper
WR S. Smith

WR R. Moss

WR D. Jackson

WR A. Johnson
RB L. Johnson

RB T. Jones

TE J. Witten

TE B. Watson

W/T N. Burleson

W/R D. Davis

BN L. Jordan

BN R. Droughns

BN J. Plummer

BN K. Johnson

BN J. Porter

Field Goals Made PAT

K N. Rackers

Tackles Turnovers TD Misc

DEF Seattle

Tackles TO Misc

D T. McGee

D R. Bartell

DB N. Collins

DB E. King

DL T. Davis

DL D. Duckett

Thats my whole team

MY bad bout the double post... I thot someone woulda posted by the time i was done

Bad Ass...my team is Stugots II

Paul...my D aint much better...I didnt know you had to pick individual defensive players...I thought you just picked a team defense...I got the bears as a team defense, but everybody else on my D is shit too...never heard of half these losers. LOL. Let me check again n see who i got.

QB T. Brady (NE - QB)
QB J. Delhomme (Car - QB)
WR A. Boldin (Ari - WR)
WR J. Walker (Den - WR)
WR K. McCardell (SD - WR)
WR E. Kennison (KC - WR)
RB S. Alexander (Sea - RB)
RB W. Dunn (Atl - RB)
TE A. Gates (SD - TE)
TE J. Shockey (NYG - TE)
W/T A. Crumpler (Atl - TE)
W/R R. Bush (NO - RB)