www.twitter.com/AceIsHigh

@AceIsHigh Remind @DarrenBull how he's won like one match and how he's a laughing stock. That ought to do the trick, you sexy boy.

@DarrenBull While you argue with a deranged fan, I'll sit, wait and stroke my Mayhem title. #NotAEuphemism #ButShouldBe

RT @AceisHigh: @Johnny_Scumm That's mathematically impossible. Cooper beat you + I beat Cooper = I'm 100% better than you are. #Troof Not sure that is how it works

@AceIsHigh You can't see this, but I'm holding my MAYHEM CHAMPIONSHIP above my head. Now, run along and go team with that other wannabe James Coward.

Cool. @Stormage is my inspiration. My inspiration for not being a morbidly obese nerd with an addiction to video games. #OH #BOOM #BURN #IMTHEBEST #IMTHEBEST #IMTHEBEST

@AceIsHigh I respect you as a champ but as far as I'm concerned you are nothing but a lowlife, friendless, loudmouth asshole who has skank groupies keep him company. Anyone can get lucky once

Just watched "This Means War". Wasn't sure what was happening, but I would plow Reese Witherspoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back