WWE World Pt 2 : The Revolution is coming

nouration

Dark Match Winner
Hey Everyone , I Was Writing WWE World But Sadly i didn't continue , i posted 2 shows and didn't continue anyway , i am here to begin another thread continuing the first part , but this time i will begin from after Wrestlemania 29

WM Results :
The Miz defeated Wade Barrett after skull crushing finale
The Shield defeated Orton , Sheamus and Big Show after finishing Big Show
Mark Henry defeated Ryback after strong World Strongest Slam
Team Hell No defeated Dolph Ziggler and Big E after Chokeslam to Big E
Chris Jericho defeated Fandango with Mid Air Code breaker
Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger ; Dolph Ziggler cashed in
The Undertaker defeated CM Punk
Triple H defeated Brock Lesnar
John Cena defeated The Rock

Ziggler and Big E defeated Kane and Daniel Bryan after Daniel Bryan attacked Kane
Fandango defeated Chris Jericho with Roll In Pin

RAW.jpg
Raw Preview
1)Who Is Under The Mask
Last Night at Wrestlemania , After John Cena defeated The Great One A Masked Guy Attacked Cena from behind and gave him Attitude adjustment , Earlier today , announced that he will reveal himself , who is the masked guy ? , we will find out tonight on Raw
2)Sledgehammer Beat down the beast ?
Last Night at Wrestlemania , Brock Lesnar was going to make the game tap out one more but he reached the rope , HHH surprised Brock with a sledgehammer attacked and the fifth Pedigree in the match to beat down the Beast , but how will the Best Respond Tonight ? , you will find answer when watch the show !
3)Show Off 2 Times and Betrayal ?
after Daniel Bryan gave Kane lowblow then Ziggler gave him Zig Zag to Capture The Title , what will Bryan say tonight ? , later on the night Ziggler finally Cashed in to capture 2 titles at the same night ! , What is The Show Off Next Step ? , Find Out Tonight
4)Fandango Break The Walls Of Jericho ?
last night Fandango Roll Up Pinned Jericho to win his first Wrestlemania Match ! , How Will Jericho Respond ? , Find Out Tonight !
5)The Intercontinental Championship Became Awesome !
at Wrestlemania Pre Show Miz beat down the Champ to take his title , Who Is The Next Challenger For The Awesome Champion ? , Find Out Tonight !

Pay Per Views 2013
Backlash : April 28 - Providence Civic Center - Providence, Rhode Island
Judgement Day : May 19 - Scottrade Center - St. Louis, Missouri
Night Of Champions : June 16 - Allstate Arena - Chicago, Illinois
The Great American Bash : July 14 - Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Summerslam : 18 August - Staples Center - Los Angeles, California
Unforgiven : 15 September - Joe Louis Arena - Detroit, Michigan
Cyber Sunday : 20 October - American Airlines Arena - Miami , Florida
Survivor Series : 17 November - TD Garden - Boston, Massachusetts
Armageddon : 15 December - Toyota Center - Houston , Texas

RAW.jpg

Last Night On The Mania
*Skull Crushing Finale On Barrett is shown*
Jerry : Oh My , Skull Crushing Finale To The Champion
Crowd : 1 2 3
Jerry : and Capture The Title ! , Miz is your new Intercontinental Champion !
*Power Bomb On Show*
Jerry : Oh My , The Shield defeated the three men , they did it , they continue their streak
*Mark Henry World Strongest Slam On Ryback*
Cole : and The World Strongest Man is pinning Ryback , he defeated the hungry monster
*Kane Chokieslam on Ziggler*
Jerry : Kane is going for the chokeslam
Jerry : Bryan and Kane are still our champions
*Jericho Walls Of Jericho On Fandango*
oh My Fandango will tap out , no he catch the rope
*Roll Up Pin from Fandango*
Jerry : Fandango , Fandango , he did ittttttttttt !
*Del Rio making Swagger tap out*
Cole : the champ retains ! , He Can't Move
*I Am Here To Show The World*
Lawler : Oh My Zig Zag , 1 , 2 , 3 ! , New Champion !
*Tombstone On Punk*
Cole : The Tombstone , 1 , 2 , 3 ! , Taker continue the streak
*Pedigree On Brock*
Cole : Pedigreeeeeee , HHH defeated The Beast
*Attitude Adjustment On Rock*
Cole : Oh My , Cena capture the title !
*Masked Guy Appear and Attitude Adjustment On Cena in Slow Motion*
Cole : Oh My , Attitude Adjustment at Cena ! , who is that guy ?
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

Cole : We Are Welcoming you to monday night Raw !
??? : Excuse Me !
*Vickie Appear and Crowd Begun Booing Her*
Vickie : I Said Excuse Me ! , I Am Here to Announce the future Of Intercontinental Title !
*Fans begun cheering for the announcement*
Vickie : Tonight we will have 10 man Battle Royal to determine #1 Contender for The Miz , Participants are : Roman Reigns , Seth Rollins , R-Truth , Kofi Kingston , Alex Riley , Jack Swagger , Antonio Cesaro , Wade Barrett , Mark Henry and Ryback !
*Crowd Cheered Faces and Booed Heels*
Vickie Left as he go for break
*Commercial Break*
*I Need Five*
Big E Langston Music Hits with boos , and AJ Lee on his side
*Veil of Fire*
Kane comes in and he comes in with his friend , Daniel Bryan
Match 1 : Kane vs Big E Langston
both men begun the match with lock up Big E push Kane and begun laughing , they lock up again but this time Kane pushed Big E , the lock up the third time , Kane changed it into scoop slam , cover
no , E kicks out
Kane Chokes Big E , but reverse it with push to the corner he speared him in corner 5 times , he put him on the turnbuckle trying to Superplex him but Kane pushed him , Kane was going for Flying clothesline but E stepped aside and gave him Running Clothesline , cover
no Kane kicks out !
Kane and E begun back and forth punches , Kane punched E many times till he went to the rope , he took him with spinebuster , he climb the turnbuckle , and successfully flying clothesline him , cover
no , E Kicks Out !
he is ready for Big Ending , and it connects ! , cover
no , Kane Kicks out at 2 and half !
Big E is ready for another one , Kane Chokeslam him out of nowhere , cover
no E kicks out !
Kane is very frustrated , he picked him and Tombstone connect ! , cover
3 !
Winner : Kane
Announcer : here is your winner , tag team champion Kane !
*Veil Of Fire*
Kane music hits again as he go backstage
Matt Striker : okay my guest this time is Big Show !
Matt Striker : Big Show what do you think of the decision that Vickie made now which is Orton vs Sheamus to know who is the best in last night team
Big Show : Orton vs Sheamus to know who is the best in last night's team ? , we all know that i am the best between them , they screwed me last night , they attacked me !
Matt Striker : But they were going to help you but you attacked them
Big Show got frustrated and gave striker KO punch as he return to the ring
*S.O.S*
Kofi Kingston comes to the ring with many cheers
*Patriot*
Jack Swager comes to the ring with Zeb Colter on his side as he go for break
*Commercial Break*
we are back as Cesaro , Rollins , Reigns , Truth , Barrett and Riley made their entrances joining Swagger
*Some Bodies Gonna Get It*
Mark Henry makes his entrance with many boos , everyone is in the ring waiting for ....
*Meat On the Table*
Ryback comes out with cheers and Fee Me More Chant
10 Man Battle Royal
Cesaro took Riley On One Corner , Truth and Barrett took Reigns and Rollins on another corner , Swagger took on Kofi to one corner , Ryback and Henry stared down , they fought back and forth , the camera turned to Cesaro eliminating Riley
Alex Riley has been eliminated
Ryback gave Henry Shellshocked , The Shield took down Truth and Barrett , they turned to Ryback and Surprised by Clothesline from him
Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins have been eliminated
Truth fought Barrett , Ryback fought Henry and Cesaro , Swagger and Kofi fought each other as we go for break
we are back as Barrett is leaving and Truth is laughing as he eliminated him ,
Swagger caught Truth Ankle with the ankle lock , R-Truth tapped out but it is battle Royal , Swagger caught R-Truth with Powerbomb Eliminating him
R-Truth has been eliminated
the camera turns to Kofi who fights Cesaro , Cesaro powerbombed Kofi Outside but Kofi reversed it and eliminated him
Antonio Cesaro has been eliminated
Kofi , Henry , Ryback and Swagger are last 4 , Kofi Fought Henry while Ryback fighting swagger , Henry gave Kofi World Strongest Slam eliminating him
Kofi Kingston has been eliminated
Ryback gave Swagger meat hook clothesline , Ryback and Henry each one tried to eliminate the other , Swagger came from behind eliminating Both Of Them
Ryback and Mark Henry have been eliminated
Winner : Jack Swagger
The Miz who was on the commentary table , stood up and had a face off with the Patriot , we go backstage as Trish got us a guest
Trish : all of you are surprised , the KO Punch from Show to Striker injuried him , anyway my guest this time is Alberto Del Rio , Del Rio , you will get another shot at Ziggler next , what do you think of that decision
Del Rio : it is great , because last night i had a hard match with Swagger, i deserve another shot at Ziggler who Cashed In Last Night and i will regain the Title Tonight !
we are back to the ring as Cole begun commenting on The Match
*Here to Show the World*
Dolph Ziggler came with AJ Lee , Big E and the World Heavyweight Championship !
*Realeza 2013*
Alberto Del Rio comes in with his friend , Ricardo Rodriguez
Match 3 : World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio
the match begun with Lock Up Del Rio took Ziggler with the arm drag , he Pushed him to the corner and gave him Engezuri , cover
no , Ziggler kicks Out
AJ took Del Rio attention , Big E from behind gave Del Rio chair shot
Winner By DQ : Alberto Del Rio
Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler attacked Del Rio, Vicke Stopped them announcing Del Rio vs Ziggler at Backlash ! , Dolph Ziggler with very frustrated
Vickie : and ..... if Del Rio won with DQ or Countout , Del Rio will be crowned the new Champion !

Raw Continue
Backlash Promo Is Shown where Del Rio is in Dark Forest
Del Rio : where am i , what is that Dark Forest
he heard wolf sound , he ran then suddenly Wolf Jumped and screen as it go black , Backlash poster appeared as we return to backstage with Trish
Trish : okay my guest this time , Sheamus ! , Sheamus , if you defeated Orton , what will be your next step
Sheamus : it is easy , The World Heavyweight Championship
Orton Appeared
Orton : you are dreaming , Sheamus ! , that title is mine and i will Capture it ! the camera turns to the ring agains as Cole is talking with JBL and King on the commentary table
*Written In My Face*
Sheamus music hits with cheers
*Voices*
Randy Orton music hits , he comes in and the celtic warrior is staring at him
Match 4 : Randy Orton vs Sheamus
the match begins with lock up , Orton reversed it with kick to gut , he DDT'd him , Sheamus returned again , he pushed orton to corner and gave him spear and made 10 forearm clubs to orton (the one to the chest on the rope) he then kicked him , Cover
no Orton kicked out
he is giving him Irish Curse , he is ready for Brogue Kick ! , no Orton ducks , Clothesline and Another Clothesline and Powerslam , Sheamus escape to Rope , Randy Orton pulls him with DDT and it connect !
no , Sheamus kicked out
you know what is next .... RKO ! , the viper the is Ready For RKO and ....
*Crank It Up*
Big Show enters and attacked Both of them
No Contest
Big Show delivers KO Punch to Orton , Sheamus got up , and Big Show gave him KO Punch ! , he took the mic
Big Show : you think that both of you will have a chance to win the title ? , you are dreaming , because i will win the title once more !
??? : Uhhhh , Excuse me !
it is Vickie
Vickie : i said excuse me , Big Show you will not get a shot the world title *cheers*
Vickie : unless you defeat Orton and Sheamus in a Triple Threat , because 3 weeks at backlash , you will take on Randy Orton and Sheamus in a Triple Threat #1 Contendership for heavyweight title !
*Cheers for announcement*
Orton and Sheamus are getting up again , Big Show turned to them with boos , he delivers double chokeslam to them as we go for break
*Commercial Break*
we are back as Bellas and Funkadactyls are in the ring
Match 5 : Bellas vs Funkadactyl
Cameron turns to noami , Naomi wishes her good luck , Brie Bella from behind Roll Up Pin
3 !
Winners : Bella Twins
Brie Bella slides to outside , they left laughing , Rhodes Scholars Music Hits they kissed the Bellas , Rhodes Scholars begins the match with Brodus Clay and Tensai
Match 6 : Tons Of Funks vs Rhodes Scholars
Rhodes and Brodus Clay begun with Lock Up , Brodus Clay Pushed him he shuted , the locked up again but Rhodes kicked Clay in the gut many times , Clay is on his knee and Rhodes with DDT , cover
no he kicks out !
Rhodes pulled Clay arm and tagged to Sandow , Sandow kicked Clay as Rhodes left the ring , Sandow run at Clay with running Clothesline to his leg , Clay got leg injury , Sandow left the ring and pulled Clay's leg to the turnbuckle and begun attacking it , Sandow returned to the ring and tagged to Rhodes , Rhodes begun working on the same leg , he gave him disaster kick and covered
no , he kicks out !
Rhodes left the ring , he pulled Clay's leg like Sandow , but this time he made the lock that made Michaels tap out at Breaking Point Clay has no choice but to
Tap
Tap
Tap !
Winners By Submission : Rhodes Scholars
Rhodes left the ring with Sandow they left on the ramp with Bellas , they kissed them once more as we go for commercial break
we are back live as Dean Ambrose in the ring waiting for
*The Time Is Now*
John Cena ! , The Champion !​
Main Event : John Cena vs Dean Ambrose
they locked up , jhoCena berak the lock with running clothesline and five knukkles shuffle , and Attitude Adjustment but Ambrose catch the rope , he escape outside as we go for commercial break
we are back live as Ambrose headlock on Cena , Cena break the hold and gave him Shoulder Block, Ambrose Ducked , he gave him finisher , cover
no , he kicks out !
Cena with Atitude Adjustment out of nowhere , cover
The Shield Attacks the cena causing DQ
Winner By DQ : WWE Champion John Cena
The Shield assault on Cena and Undertaker sound (Ding) is heard , the light went out , the light came back again and the shield found Team Hell No Behind Them , they sent Kane outside and attacked Bryan , Kane returned to the ring , The Undertaker sound is heard again and the light went out , the light cameback and this time it is the Undertaker ! , The Brothers Of Destruction reunited against the Shield ! , Bryan came back and helped BoD , They fought outside , Cena took the mic
Cena : you said earlier this morning you will reveal yourself , i think it is time for everyone to know who attacked me last night !
*Cult Of Personality*
CM Punk : well you wanted to know , who attacked you , it is me ! , CM Punk , the longest reigning WWE Champion in the last 25 Years , if i can't beat the great one , i will prove my self by defeating the one who defeated the great one ! , See You at Backlash , John , where you will put that title against me ! , if you accept you will be Brave , but you will lose the title , if you refused then you are coward is not deserving that title !
Cena raised the mic
Cena : Punk , I am not coward , and i remember i defeated you more than 5 times before , i accept your challenge Punk !
Punk and Cena had face off , Punk gave Cena GTS as we the show end​

Backlash.jpg

Backlash Match Card
Intercontinental Championship
The MIz (c) vs Jack Swagger
MizvsSwagger.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
DZvsADR.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contendership
Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Big Show
OrtonvsSheamusvsShow.jpg

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs CM Punk
PunkvsCena.jpg

APRIL 8 - APRIL 27 REVIEW
John Cena vs CM Punk : at Wrestlemania CM Punk attacked John Cena as masked a guy , the raw after Wrestlemania , CM Punk revealed him self , Punk vs Cena was made , the next week it was made Extreme Rules Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin announcement : at the 15th April edition of Raw , Stone Cold made a tout saying that he will return at Backlash and will have announcement for everyone

Dolph Ziggler vs Del Rio : on the Raw after Wrestle Mania , Ziggler and Del Rio had a rematch which ended with DQ when Big E attacked Del Rio , Vickie stopped them announcing Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler in a No Disqualification Match

The Miz vs Jack Swagger : The Raw after Mania where Swagger lost the WHC Title match , Jack Swagger decided to take another title which is the intercontinental , where he won the Battle Royal By Eliminating The 2 Beasts !

Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Big Show : The Three Men lost to The Shield after pinning The Big Show , Sheamus vs Orton was made the Raw after Mania to prove who is the best in the team , BIg Show attacked both men with KO punches, ordering a shot for the World title like the 2 men did earlier on the night , Vickie announced Triple Threat Match to determine World Heavyweight Championship #1 contender at Judgement day

Brothers Of Destruction and Daniel Bryan vs The Shield : after the assault on Cena from The Shield, Team Hell No and The Undertaker made the help for The Champion , 15th Edition Of Raw , Vickie announced The Shield vs Daniel Bryan , Kane and Undertaker , The Shield gave the other team win by DQ after attacking them with chairs , Vickie announced No Holds Barred 3 on 3 elimination match at Backlash

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar : on 15th April edition Of Raw , Brock Lesnar interrupted 3MB , by entering with Stretcher , he gave them F5s and put all of them on the stretcher , Paul Heyman took the mic and said that will happen at Backlash when Triple H go one on one with my client , Brock Lesnar !

Kofi Kingston vs Antonio Cesaro : Kofi Kingston defeated Barrett to become #1 contender for Cesaro's title at Backlash

Mark Henry vs Ryback : after being eliminated in the Battle Royal , Ryback Challenged Mark Henry in a steel cage match at Backlash

Chris Jericho vs Fandango : after being defeated at Wrestlemania Jericho challenged Fandango one more time at Backlash in A Submission match , Fandango proved he is ready after defeating Kofi Kingston with the Sleeper Hold

BacklashTable.jpg

BacklashTable.jpg

John Cena vs CM Punk (Pin/Submission)

Dolph Ziggler vs Del Rio (Pin/Submission)

The Miz vs Jack Swagger (Pin/Submission/DQ/Countout)

Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Big Show (predict winner and pinned who)

3 on 3 Elimination No Holds Barred Match
Brothers Of Destruction and Daniel Bryan vs The Shield (Predict Order Of Elimination)

Stretcher Match
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

United States Championship
Kofi Kingston vs Antonio Cesaro (Pin / Submission / DQ / Count Out)

Steel Cage Match
Mark Henry vs Ryback (Escaping / Pin / Submission)

Submission Match
Chris Jericho vs Fandango

Extra Questions :
1-Answer questions between brackets
2-What will be Steve Austin Announcement ?
3-Predict Order Of Matches
4-Will There Be Any Surprise Return or Debut ? If Yes , Who Will Debut/Return ?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back