WWE 2012 YES!

nouration

Dark Match Winner
i am starting a new thread , i will start from the night after Royal Rumble 2012 , here is results of Thhe Royal Rumble

Match 1 | Daniel Bryan (c) defeated Big Show and Mark Henry by escaping the cage

Match 2 | The Bella Twins (Brie Bella and Nikki Bella) and The Divas of Doom (Beth Phoenix and Natalya) defeated Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, and Tamina

Match 3 | Kane defeated John Cena by Pinfall

Match 4 | Brodus Clay defeated Drew McIntyre by DQ after Many Chair Shots

Match 5 | CM Punk (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler

Match 6 | Chris Jericho won the royal rumble match last eliminating Randy Orton

RawBanner.png

Raw
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
The Miz
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Ted Dibiase
Triple H
Tyler Reks
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

SmackdownBanner.jpg

Smackdown
Big Show
Booker T
Camacho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Drew McIntyre
Epico
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
The Great Khali
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jinder Mahal
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Primo
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
William Regal

Champions
WWE Champion : CM Punk
World Heavyweight Champion : Daniel Bryan
Intercontinental Champion : Cody Rhodes
United States Champion : Jack Swagger
Tag Team Champions : Primo and Epico
Divas Champion Beth Pheonix

RawBanner.png

Monday Night Raw - 30 January 2013

The Winner talks !
with just one night after Chris Jericho won the royal rumble , the best in the world at what he do will talk tonight !

Elimination Chamber Qualifier
Dolph Ziggler was defeated by CM Punk last night but tonight , can he qualify to elimination chamber also Santino Marella will take on Jack Swagger with both United States Title and a Place in WWE Championship elimination chamber match on the line , who will qualify and become United States Champion

Challenge Rock at Mania and lose to Kane ?
10 Times WWE Champion John Cena was pinned last night by Kane after chokeslam , can Cena beat the rock after losing to Kane

Matches Confirmed
Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder - Raw Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
Jack Swagger vs Santino Marella - Raw Elimination Chamber Qualification Match (United States Championship On The Line)
Brodus Clay vs Drew McIntyre - No Holds Barred Match

Monday Night Raw 30/1/2013
RawBanner.png
Show Begins with Chris Jericho saying that he chooses to face WWE Champion at Wrestlemania , CM Punk interrupted vowing to retain at Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania , Kane interrupted talking about his win , and he want a WWE Title Match , Cena interrupted saying that he will get his revenge after defeating Kane at Elimination Chamber , John Lauriniatis Interrupted confirming it and saying it will gbe 3 stages of hell , first stage is last man standing , second is tables , third is go to hell (new kind of match , in which you should slam your opponent on ramp or ring sending him through it) he also announced Punk vs Kane for WWE Title and Jericho vs Cena later on tonight

-Match 1 : Drew McIntyre vs Brodus Clay , a great and long match , the 2 men used many weapons e, Drew McIntyre was going for Future Shock DDT , but Brodus Clay left him and pergormed Power Slam on the chair , he was going for Dinosaur Splash but Drew Countered and Clay salmmed on the Chair , Drew picked up him and gave him Future Shocked DDT and pinned him to end the streak ! , Drew yelled the streak is oveeeeeeeer !

-Backstage : Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger preparing for their matches

-Match 2 : Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder , a good match , Dolph Ziggler squashed Zack Ryder in it , he connex Zig Zag and cover , 1...2...3 ! , Ziggler qualified , Jack Swagger raised his hand as Santino Marella checked his partner , Dolph Ziggler left the ring as the next match begin

-Match 3 : United States Championship : Jack Swagger vs Santino Marella , Jack Swagger target the leg and Marella tried to stun Swagger to give him cobra , Jack Swager locked ankle Lock on Santino but he countered sending him throgh the turnbuckle , he was going for cobr but he ducked and irsh whipped him and gave him belly to belly suplex , he locked ankle lock on him , Santino Marella had no choice but to tap out , Swagger retained the title and Qualified to the Elimination Chamber

-Teddy Long Twitted that first qualification match will be Randy Orton vs JTG and it will be at Raw , they Ortonand JTG are shown walking backstage

-Match 4 : Randy Orton vs JTG , Randy Orton squashed JTG , he gave him RKO to win and qwualify to Smackdown Elimination chamber

-CM Punk is backstage wearing his gloves and preparing for the main event

-Match 5 : Chris Jericho vs John Cena , a great back and forth match , John Cena connex Five Knuckle Shuffle , he lift him for Attitude Adjustment but Kane theme song played distracting him , he left Jericho looking in fear , he waiting for a wminute , Jericho gave him Codeberaker and pinned him to win the match , Kane came and gave Cena Choke Slam after the match until CM Punk came and saved him , the match is next !

-Main Event : CM Punk vs Kane (WWE Championship) : a very great match , it passed 25 minutes , it can be one of the best matches in the year , during the match , Kane was going to chokeslam Punk but he countered and gave him Roundhouse Kick , he left him for GTS but Jericho came to do Kane a favor , Punk was distracted , Kane choked him for hokeslam and cover 1...2.. no Punk refuse to lose the title ! , Kane is choking Punk and he is lifting him and chokeslam no! CM Punk reverse it with DDT , he give him superkick , and climb the turnbuckle and diving elbow connex ! , he us ready for GTS but no Kane countered and Choke him , no Punk punch him Many Times , GTS and it finally connex ! , cover 1...2...3 ! , Punk retain ! , Jericho came after the match followed by Ziggler and Swagger , until Cena came but he was destroyed , Punk gave Swagger GTS ! , Ziggler Clotheslined him but he ducked and lift him and connex GTS ! , Jericho escapes as the show end

Elimination_Chamber_2012_Promotional_Poster.jpg

Elimination Chamber 2012 Match Card

WWE Championship Elmination Chamber
CM Punk (c) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs ??? vs ??? vs ???
CM_Punk_2012CutByJibunjishin18.jpg
Dolph_Ziggler21_cutout_by_Crank.jpg
Jack_Swagger_2012CutByJibunjishin6.jpg

3 Stages Of Hell - 1st : Last Man Standing | 2nd : Tables | 3rd : Send To Hell
John Cena vs Kane
john_cena_47.jpg
kane_7_unconquerable.jpg

Elimination Chamber winner faces World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania
Randy Orton vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???
Randy_Orton_2013CutByJibunjishin2.jpg

Hello Nouration. Choxy here and I am going to be giving you a review on your Monday Night RAW 30/1/2013 show. So your doing it after the Royal Rumble? You have got some good alternitives to the real results with things like Jericho winning the rumble. Also that whole "brand extention is back" wasn't really needed because their were already brands just many supershows. The rosters merged together at Wrestlemania 29 when Big Johnny's team defeated Teddy's.

Ok, an alright first paragraph but their were many grammar mistakes such as "Begins" it shouldn't have started with a capital B. Also when you have a comar you don't need to have a space it should be at Wrestlemania, CM Punk. Also another spelling mistake as it says "gbe" ok so a Last man standing match is the first stipulation? I don't agree with this. This is a match in where you have to beat your opponent so bad he cannot no longer stand and then your going to just have him stand and be in a tables match? I'd swap them stips around. Tables being first and LMS being second. This go to hell stipulation is interesting but a little weird. I don't agree with it as someone going through the ring or ramp is ment to be a Holy shit moment, your making it into a match so everyone knows it will happen. Also why the heck has Kane got a WWE title match? What did he do to warrent that?

Did I just read that Drew McIntyre vs. Brodus Clay was a great and long match? Ok. I take it that it was a No DQ match. Glad to see Drew McIntyre get the win here hopefully you can push him towards the main event and a big singles championship.

Lack of detail with the whole Backstage thing. It was litterly one line. You could have expanded like saying how are they preparing? Physiclaly? Emotionly? Ok onto Dolph Ziggler's match. The first line didn't make sense to me. Atall. You say it was a good match but then you say it was a squash match. And now onto the United States title. Why was Santino Marrela the Number 1 contender? This is why their are commentators to clear up mistakes like that. Not really sure why you are giving people jobbers to try and qualify. Beating a jobber does nothing for either men. Hmm, seems like you did this for the Randy Orton v. JTG match too.

Alright. It seemed like your co main events of Y2J/Cena and Punk/Kane. Not really sure on you wasting too PPV quality matches on a ppv. Wow, this is the first time Chris Jericho has ever pinned John Cena.

It was an alright show however there were many grammar mistakes in it. Please don't rush these matches also With the layout, having it all in one color is unappealing to the eyes. Try and change it up. Maybe matches blue and promo's and other things in Red?

Hello Nouration. Choxy here and I am going to be giving you a review on your Monday Night RAW 30/1/2013 show. So your doing it after the Royal Rumble? You have got some good alternitives to the real results with things like Jericho winning the rumble. Also that whole "brand extention is back" wasn't really needed because their were already brands just many supershows. The rosters merged together at Wrestlemania 29 when Big Johnny's team defeated Teddy's.

Ok, an alright first paragraph but their were many grammar mistakes such as "Begins" it shouldn't have started with a capital B. Also when you have a comar you don't need to have a space it should be at Wrestlemania, CM Punk. Also another spelling mistake as it says "gbe" ok so a Last man standing match is the first stipulation? I don't agree with this. This is a match in where you have to beat your opponent so bad he cannot no longer stand and then your going to just have him stand and be in a tables match? I'd swap them stips around. Tables being first and LMS being second. This go to hell stipulation is interesting but a little weird. I don't agree with it as someone going through the ring or ramp is ment to be a Holy shit moment, your making it into a match so everyone knows it will happen. Also why the heck has Kane got a WWE title match? What did he do to warrent that?

Did I just read that Drew McIntyre vs. Brodus Clay was a great and long match? Ok. I take it that it was a No DQ match. Glad to see Drew McIntyre get the win here hopefully you can push him towards the main event and a big singles championship.

Lack of detail with the whole Backstage thing. It was litterly one line. You could have expanded like saying how are they preparing? Physiclaly? Emotionly? Ok onto Dolph Ziggler's match. The first line didn't make sense to me. Atall. You say it was a good match but then you say it was a squash match. And now onto the United States title. Why was Santino Marrela the Number 1 contender? This is why their are commentators to clear up mistakes like that. Not really sure why you are giving people jobbers to try and qualify. Beating a jobber does nothing for either men. Hmm, seems like you did this for the Randy Orton v. JTG match too.

Alright. It seemed like your co main events of Y2J/Cena and Punk/Kane. Not really sure on you wasting too PPV quality matches on a ppv. Wow, this is the first time Chris Jericho has ever pinned John Cena.

It was an alright show however there were many grammar mistakes in it. Please don't rush these matches also With the layout, having it all in one color is unappealing to the eyes. Try and change it up. Maybe matches blue and promo's and other things in Red?

ok , thnx man for the review , i will try to use these advices in Smackdown , i am glad someone is writing a review for my thread

SmackdownBanner.jpg

(Confirmed)
Christian Returns !
Christian vs Drew McIntyre (Smackdown Elimination Chamber Qualifiers)
Cody Rhodes vs Sheamus (Smackdown Elimination Chamber Qualifiers)
Daniel Bryan choose his Challenger at Elimination Chamber

Show Begins with Daniel Bryan saying YES! YES! YES! , did i retain the world heavyweight title ? YES! YES! YES! , did i defeat 2 Monsters at Royal Rumble , will i head into wrestlemania and defeat the Elimination Chamber Winner ? YES! YES! YES! Wade Barrett interrupted saying that World Heavyweight Champion should be a great wrestler like me not a little troll who says YES! YES! YES! , i will play your game , kid , do Bryan deserve the title ? NO! NO! NO! , will i qualify to the Elimination Chamber and win it ? YES! YES! YES! , will i win the World Heavyweight Title At Wrestlemania ? , YES! YES! YES! , Christian Music Hits , Captain Charisma finally made his long awaited return and said , you know , it is not really funny stealing the Quote Of someone , and you should really feel bad , i will win the Elimination Chamber and win the world heavyweight championship one more time ! , Big Show music hits , you're talking about Wrestlemania , like Bryan will retain at Elimination Chamber , and if he is a man , he should give me opportunity and choose me to be his Challenger at Elimination Chamber , Bryan said well , my opponent at Elimination Chamber is ........... you , Big Show !, and will i defeat you ? YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

-Match 1 : Elimination Chamber Qualification Match : Christian vs Drew McIntyre, a great back and forth match , Drew McIntyre was going for Future Shock DDT but Christian countered and hit him with Killswitch to qualify to the elimination Chamber Match

Backstage Randy Orton is in the office of SD GM Teddy Long , he wanted a match tonight , Long said hold on a minute playa , tonight you will team with Daniel Bryan to take on Big Show and Wade Barrett !, Randy Orton is shocked , he left the office as we return to the ring

Match 2 : Elimination Chamber Qualification Match : Mark Henry vs Sin Cara, Mark Henry squashed Sin Cara in the match , he hits him with World Strongest Slam 3 Times , Mark Henry locked Bear Hug On Him and he tapped out easily , Henry didn't release , he stayed about a minute and finally let him go , Henry said that is what i do ! , i will win the World Heavyweight Title again , you hear me ?

Match 3 : Kofi Kingston vs Jinder Mahal, a good back and forth match , Jinder Mahal locked Camel Clutch On Kofi , Kofi reached the ropes and gave him Trouble In Paradise to pick up the win !

Sheamus is talking Cody Rhodes backstage , he told him see you next , fella !

Match 4 : Cody Rhodes , Sheamus dominated Most Of The Match , he was going for Brogue Kick but Rhodes ducked and hit him low blow then delievered Cross Rhodes to win the match !

Main Event : Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton vs Big Show and Wade Barrett , a great bck and forth main event , Wade Barrett was going for Wasteland but Orton gave him RKO , Big Show came and gave him KO Punch , Bryan came and delievered Running Dropkick , he made Orton pin barrett to win the match , Bryan shouted YES! YES! YES! , Orton came back on his feet , he stared at the champion , then left the ring

Elimination_Chamber_2012_Promotional_Poster.jpg

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match
CM Punk (c) vs Dolph Ziggler vs United States Champion Jack Swagger vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

3 Stages Of Hell - 1st : Last Man Standing | 2nd : Tables | 3rd : Send To Hell
John Cena vs Kane

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs The Big Show
Daniel_Bryan_10.jpg
Big_Show_CutByJess20Feb2013.jpg

Elimination Chamber winner faces World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania
Randy Orton vs Christian vs Mark Henry vs Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs ??? vs ???
Randy_Orton_2013CutByJibunjishin2.jpg
Christian_CutOut_Jess-x_2.jpg
Mark_Henry1_cutout_by_Crank.jpg
codyrhodes.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo