• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE: Who would you like to see debut or return in the company

The only person I would totally mark out for in a return to the WWE is the best women's champion ever Trish Stratus. Did everyone completely forget about her. All of you guys are naming male wrestlers and are completely forgetting about all the females that could have a comeback or a first time shot.

I think the WWE would totally get higher ratings if they brought Trish Stratus back to tv. She ruled the women's division while she was there and I would love to see her and Beth Pheonix have a lengthy feud over the title. :suckit:

I would like to see Ultimo Dragon return and challenge Rey Mysterio again. On a similar note, I would like to see Tajiri return, as he's one of the greatest cruiserweights ever, and could put on an excellent match with Evan Bourne, or that new Yoshi guy in ECW.

I would like to see R-Truth redebut as Ron Killings, but that will never happen.

I would LOVE to see Brock Lesnar make his return, as he is quite possibly the greatest monster heel in the last 20 years or so. I could very easily see a Brock vs. Big Show rematch.

Rob Van Dam would be a great guy to have return, but I feel as if he'd get pushed under the bus again. Although, near the end of his run he was given the WWE and ECW Titles, so clearly WWE isn't totally against him main-eventing things!

Kurt Angle should come back and destroy everything.

The original Doink The Clown, the evil one. Now Doink was never really built as too much, but you could push and make the evil clown look more interesting than the last few face versions we had. His feud with Crush back many years ago was great for a feud that had no title. Now back in the present. Think of it, the PG era. Playing to the kids. Rey Mysterio and John Cena, the biggest draw for kids, and to begin with throw a clown in there. Start out having a face version of Doink going around the crowd and playing with the kids and stuff in between matches and during some lower tier matches for a few weeks. Now say Rey Mysterio is having an IC title match on Smackdown and Doink is out there doing his kid stuff when all of a sudden Doink costs Rey the title and attacks Rey after the match leaving to the evil Doink's music. Sticks Doink in a bigger mid card feud and gives him legitimate heat. It could turn into a strong return.

One word Sting.

I seem to recall watching an interview with him, when he said one of the main reasons he turned down WWE was due to the content of the product at the time.

Well looking at how TNA has gone recently with its intensely brutal hard core matches, and the whole Nation of Violence Samoa Joe angle, WWE's desire to obtain a PG rating would now seem a better fit for Sting.

The other reason I seem to remember was WWE's treatment of those WCW wrestlers who joined after the take over, the early treatment Booker T being a prime example of that. But Booker got over in WWE due to his work rate and his ability both as a heel & face. No reason a legend like Sting wouldn't and couldn't do the same even under a short term contract.

After all look at Ric Flair, a guy who was mainly seen as a WCW main stay, even after his short first time around tenure in WWF back in the early 90's.

Sting would get over just on the wow factor of him being there. Granted his in ring ability isn't what it was, but whether or not that's due to wear and tear or just working with on the whole lesser quality opponents who knows?

Have Sting come in, doing is whole shadowy guy in the rafters gimmick, but a belt on him for a few months, then have him do a series of big matches with wrestlers who can carry him like HBK & 'Taker, then let him go back to drawning his pension in TNA or retire.

There are just so many guys I miss in the WWE, or wish they would get a serious chance with the company.

The first guy that comes to my mind is Kurt Angle. He is such a technician in the ring, and his matches can always be entertaining. I'm not sure that I would have thought of him first, but seeing the news about Double J and Angle, it may be more of a possibility than ever. So I'm really hoping to see Kurt return to the WWE before WM26.

Another guy I'd love to see come back to the WWE full time would have to be Rob Van Dam. For some reason, I've always been an RVD mark, and seeing him return again would be awesome. The Royal Rumble got me pretty excited to see him return full time, and if it were to happen anytime soon I'd be extremely happy.

A few other guys I'd like to see come back to the WWE or debut with the company would have to be guys like Booker T, who I have always been a mark for too, even if he isn't as good as he used to be, and AJ Styles, who is still pretty young, and could make a big impact on the company. If all four of those guys were employed with the WWE, plus maybe Samoa Joe, I'd be the happiest possible with the product WWE was putting out.

Three guys come to mind that can still wrestle:

1) The Rock The Great One is fantastic. I keep praying Vinny Mac brings him back to guest host Raw.

2) Rob Van Dam He was always fantastic in the ring. I'd love to see him injected into the main event right away. He's downright awesome and people love him. Jeff Hardy is a poor man's RVD.

3) Kurt Angle Great wrestler, fantastic on the stick. No doubt he'd shake things up in a major way.

I'd love to see Muta AND Liger debut in the WWE. Just to give the fans a taste of two of THE best workers the business has ever seen. Give them a good program, maybe from Summerslam to Mania, let them work their style without interference from the agents, and you'll have a fantastic set of matches from two of the best in the history of pro wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back