WWE/TNA Tag Team combo...

saint_edward

st.edward
(didn't know what section this should go in, WWE vs. TNA or general wrestling discussion... hoping this is the right one)

I couldn't find a thread like this on the forums, and havn't ever seen one pop up so here goes... If you were to put ONE WWE and ONE TNA wrestler together into an unstoppable force of a Tag Team, who would you choose, and what are your reasons for it?

My own personal choice would be putting AJ Styles and Matt Sydal/Even Bourne together... their styles mix very well with their spotfest tendencies and technical style, these two could run rings around each other not to mention many of the slower Tag Teams and wrestlers on either the TNA or Raw rosters, high flying technical ability, similar build and even look (the AJ of a few years ago was an almost identical build to Sydal/Bourne now). It has always seemed to me that Bourne would be best suited to chasing X-Division gold... With matching styles, build and crowd reaction they could be either cocky heels or faces who would be over the moon... what are everyone else's choices, with reasons?

(didn't know what section this should go in, WWE vs. TNA or general wrestling discussion... hoping this is the right one)

I couldn't find a thread like this on the forums, and havn't ever seen one pop up so here goes... If you were to put ONE WWE and ONE TNA wrestler together into an unstoppable force of a Tag Team, who would you choose, and what are your reasons for it?

Does this include former WWE superstars who are currently on the TNA roster?

I like your combo of Evan and Aj, but what about Rey Mysterio and Aj Styles, both are so athletic and phenomenal performers, no pun intended, they would have great in ring chemistry and would be in sync with each other as both have very similar styles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back