WWE Signs "Real Deal" Marcus Anthony.

punchline

Occasional Pre-Show
According to the OVW Twitter page, WWE has just signed Marcus Anthony to a development deal. For those who don't know who the "Real Deal" is, He's basically another one of the stereotypical looking jacked up wrestler types that Vince can't get enough of.

The only difference being that Anthony has only been wrestling for about 2 years, and he's already gotten pretty damn good. He's no AJ Styles or CM Punk in the ring yet, but he's got some moves and definitely has some speed not typical of most of the monster strong wrestlers out there.

But like I said, after 2 years he's already pretty good, so i can only imagine what a bit more time in FCW can do for him. I really hope WWE gives him some time in developmental to really hone his skills and kick it up to the next level so that he enters WWE a star, and doesn't just get pushed up immediately and end up flopping like Mason Ryan.

So has anyone else heard of "Real Deal" Marcus Anthony? What do you think of this signing?

I think we will see more and more signings like this one. With the WWE Network looming, The E is going to need more and more wokers.

I've never seen this guy, but if what you say is true, im ready.

I just searched this guy, because like I presume many others, I don't know who he is, but this guy is an animal, he is huge! My first reaction when I looked at the first image on Google was 'Ohhh f**k'. I actually am really excited to see him debut, hopefully on Smackdown.

Thanks for this..

I just searched this guy, because like I presume many others, I don't know who he is, but this guy is an animal, he is huge! My first reaction when I looked at the first image on Google was 'Ohhh f**k'. I actually am really excited to see him debut, hopefully on Smackdown.

Thanks for this..

Oh yea, here's a photo gallery for anyone who doesn't know who he is.
http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/m/marcusanthony/gallery/descent/01.php

Yeah, WWE will more than likely take away the F5, just based on the off chance that Lesnar ever returns.

They will probably give him some stupid ass finisher. They seem to be good at that these days.
Well he also uses a corner running lariat, kinda like skip sheffields, and a military press into an inverted spine buster. he could probably still use one of those.

Yeah, WWE will more than likely take away the F5, just based on the off chance that Lesnar ever returns.

They will probably give him some stupid ass finisher. They seem to be good at that these days.

WWE will be hiring everyone like this who TNA might be able to use now they have the deal in place... The network means they will need more wrestlers, but many will end up in "enhancment talent" roles, much like the 80's... that is now where FCW is... a few will "step up" but the majority will be in house fodder....

Big Zeke 2.0

anyway,
I know WWE dont need to worry about TNA. But what if they saw him as a threat on TNA's show?
Will this be the last good wrestler they sign from OVW?

I don't think so, but just more to talk about.

The fact he's jacked to the gills obviously appealed to Vince but it's good to hear he's solid in the ring and given he's only had two years as a pro he can really develop from there.

One question though, can he talk?

The fact he's jacked to the gills obviously appealed to Vince but it's good to hear he's solid in the ring and given he's only had two years as a pro he can really develop from there.

One question though, can he talk?
He can talk enough, loads better than most of the big guys currently in WWE. He's nothing amazing on the mic, but he's comfortable.

Also, i don't know if anyone else can find it, but i've heard he's recently added the 450 splash to his arsenal, which i'd love to see given his size.

From what I've seen him do on the mic and in the ring he is fantastic. He has an excellent look too, he's like a combination of David Otunga and Justin Gabriel! I hope that they don't f*** up with this guy, because this is the first time in a LONG time that I've looked forward to a newly signed wrestler without a huge reputation.

Also, i don't know if anyone else can find it, but i've heard he's recently added the 450 splash to his arsenal, which i'd love to see given his size.

He attempted a 450 splash on a recent episode of OVW, IIRC. It was a tag match featuring him and "Mr. Pectacular" Jesse Godderz against "Smooth" Johnny Spade and Shiloh Jonez. Yeah, the guy is pretty athletic for a guy his size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back