Brandi Rhodes Signs Deal With Impact Wrestling

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
According to TMZ, Brandi Rhodes (Eden Stiles) has signed a deal with Impact Wrestling, and will be competing in the Knockouts Division as an active wrestler. Not much else was revealed in the report, and we’re still waiting for confirmation and/or a statement from either party.

Brandi is the wife of former WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes, who has recently made public his plans to work for TNA, but remains adamant about keeping his independent dates, and simultaneously working for Ring of Honor, something no one has been able to do for many years. If the two sides were able to come to some sort of deal, that could have certainly opened a door for Mrs. Rhodes, who had at least some in-ring training in WWE developmental before becoming a full-time ring announcer.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/755...ct-wrestling-to-compete-in-knockouts-division

--

This makes a ton of sense considering Rhodes himself is also coming to TNA. It'll also be TNA's third power couple behind Matt and Reby Hardy and Mike and Maria Kanellis Bennett.

I've gotta think this report got it wrong and she's actually coming in as an on air-personality, not an athlete.

If she shows up with that little training, and being completely green, it's just going to be a disaster, and another check against nepotistic signings.

I thought she did her role well enough as an announcer and occasional backstage interviewer, but I don't have any interest in seeing her wrestle.

I'm not sure about this, especially if what Azane just said is true. How much training has she really had in the ring? Getting thrown into the fire while still green isn't going to look good for Rhodes or for the company. It's there aren't video footage of her in-ring work?

Actually it will be the Fourth power couple if you count Pepper Parks and Allie. Okay...possibly fifth if you count Davey Richards and Angelina Love. Okay...sixth if you count Josh Matthews and Madison Rayne.

Props to Cody also...what a nice piece of "ass." I would love to pick her up and give her the "old high hard one." mmmmmmmmmm.............

I'm not sure about this, especially if what Azane just said is true. How much training has she really had in the ring? Getting thrown into the fire while still green isn't going to look good for Rhodes or for the company. It's there aren't video footage of her in-ring work?

I doubt she'll be wrestling. Probably do an interview bit. They live nearby, so this is not a bad idea. If she wants to wrestle, Gaburick could have the Dudleys train her at their school.

I am all good with her managing Cody Rhodes.

But in terms of her wrestling with other TNA knockouts, I would prefer to see her wrestle first to judge her wrestling skills. If she could wrestle good, then It's profitable to sign her. If she can't, then keep her as manager only.

Future is interesting at TNA, atleast for me.

I've gotta think this report got it wrong and she's actually coming in as an on air-personality, not an athlete.

If she shows up with that little training, and being completely green, it's just going to be a disaster, and another check against nepotistic signings.

I thought she did her role well enough as an announcer and occasional backstage interviewer, but I don't have any interest in seeing her wrestle.

Unfortunately in Wrestling people will give spots to people who don't deserve it for other reasons.

TNA wants Cody. They signed his wife as an active wrestler because she probably wants to be one and TNA wanted to sweeten the deal for Cody.

Just like how TNA made Brooke Hogan an on air personality because of who her dad is. Regardless of the fact that she is talentless when it comes to Wrestling.

It's going to be a disaster most likely like you said. Maybe she'll surprise us I guess but I doubt it.

It's one of the things I can't stand in the Wrestling business

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back