wwe shut your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

king of kings icon

I HOPE IT WORKS THIS IS MY SECOND TRY AT IT AND THE FIRST ONE WAS RUSHED AND EVEN I AGREE WITH OTHERS THAT IT TOTALLY SUCKED SO I AM BACK WITH NEW STORYLINES AND IDEAS.....

MY ROSTERS
(this is like the old attitude era were both raw and smackdown were joined as one brand)

MRMcmahon (co-gm)
HHH
Angle
Kane (not masked but just heel)
Taker
Rvd
Shawn Michaels
Goldberg
Brock Lesnermanaged by paul heyman
Jericho
The Rock
Mick Foley (co-gm with mcmahon)
Austin
Jeff
Matt
Mvp
Cody Rhodes
Rey

Jonathon Coachman (like he is now a suck up doesnt really do much he is there mainly for promo's and interviews)

Paul Heyman (manage brock)
Edge
Bradshaw (apa)
Farooq (apa)
Santino Marrela (this guy is hillerius)
Flair
Sandman

Booker T
Dvon
Bubba ray
tommy Dreamer

John Mossison
Ken Kennedy

Rick Flair
Bobby Lashly
Carlito

HEEL IS BOLD FACE IS NORMAL

champs

wwe-ROCK
world heaviweight-HHH
hardcore-RVD
tag-DUDLYZ

COMMENTARY RAW - JR AND MICHAEL COLE
COMMENTARY SMACKDOWN - TAZZ AND THE KING JERRY LAWLER
NO JBL HE IS APA GIMMICK AND JOEY STYLES IS BYE BYE

first week will be posted in a few hours i am writing down ideas i have now so be patient please feel free to coment about what i have so far like the rosters and i dont mind critisiciom (note i cant spell lol)

RAW WEEK 1- MADISON SQUIRE GARDEN JANUARY

Raw opener:
MrMcmahon’s music entrances hits (boo from crowd) he grabs the mike and starts to talk

“Tonight marks the first edition of raw in 2008 and it will be an unbelievable night…We will have wwe champion and his partner of his choosing vs. the world heavyweight champion and a partner of his choosing.”

Jr “That’s Huge!”
Michael Cole” I wonder who they will pick?”

MrMcmahon “(About to say something gets interrupted by Mick Foley’s music huge pop by crowd” He says (once mike is in ring) what are you doing here?!”
Mick “ Well I am Gm too we share it (McMahon doesn’t have a good look on his face), and I have an announcement too seeing as in 2 weeks there will be the annual Royal Rumble one of the biggest events of the year and we will have A matches tonight that will determine spots in the event.”
Mr Mcmahon (Storms out of the ring as if his spot light was taken and he is embarrassed)

(Mick Foley does some playing to the crowd as we go to a commercial break)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jr “Were back from the commercial break and we just heard blockbuster announcements.”

Michael Cole “That’s absolutely right, we heard that the wwe champion the rock will be in a tag team match with a partner of his choosing against the world heavyweight champion HHH and a partner of his choosing.”

Mr. Kennedy’s Music hits and hi storms to the ring
The lights dim and he grabs the mike falling from the ceiling as usual and begins to speak

“The Royal Rumble… about 6 people on the roster have already won it and have I been in it before NO Shawn Michaels and stone cold have won it 3 times already and how many times has Mr. Kennedy had a chance NONE! And that’s why I have convinced general manager MrMcmahon to put me in one of the matches for the Royal rumble spot because my name is
MISSTTTEEERRRR KKKEEEENNNNEEEDDDYYY !!! (*pause*) KEEENNEEDDYY!!

Lillian Garcia “And his opponent……. (RVD’s music hits) The Hardcore Champion Rob Van Dam.”

Jr “Wow, RVD vs. Mr. Kennedy this outa be a slobber knocker.”
THE BELL RINGS AND THE MATCH BEGINS

(instead of writing mr kennedy its too long to repeat so i will say ken so u know its him for the match)

Ken runs and clostlines rvd... he kecks and stomps him with some bully talk like you will never beat me its my time to shine, rvd with those educated legs kick him in the head and gets up they stare down...
ken try's to clostline him again but to no avail rvd moves out of the way and startes throwing some right hands in the middle of the ring than a few kicks to the head and goes for the roundhouse kick but kenedy ducks and lifts him up on his shoulders and hits a samoan drop.

Jr "what a fast pass action match we have here tonight and only seen on monday night raw..."
Cole "thats exactly what i was going to say the match has barely started and its already getting everyones attention."

rvd ends up getting up a few seconds later and they lock-up, ken the more powerful one gets a suplex in and starts taunting and screaming his name Mister Kennedy ..... Kennedy.

Ken picks him up and throws him outside the ring but rvd lands on his feet and
gets back into the ring and gets a back breaker from behind.

Jr "rvd is like a cat"

Rvd Goes for the pin the ref starts counting 1...............2...... and ken gets his foot on the bottom rope.

rvd goes to the top rope but kenedy gets up and gets on the top rope with hiim and goes for the ken ton bomb with rvd on his shoulders he hits it he goes for the pin but rvd kicks out...

ken starts complainig to the reff (as we go to a commercial break

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rvd gets up and they throw punches its a punch fest one punch each rvd seems to be winning as he does an inziguri... ken is knocked out on the floor near ring ropes and rvd does the rolling thunder and hits it gets up onto the top rope and goes for the moonsult but ken moves out of the way then throws him outside of the ring again and he lands on the floor.

ken goes out after him and throws him at the ring steps and badly hurts his shoulders than picks him up and goes to throw him at the ring barrier for the crowd and he does as he leans against it ken moves a few steps back and runs at the groggy rvd with the big boot and rvd just moves out of the way he is with one leg over the barrier and one let not and rvd startes hitting him and kicking him untill he is lying down on the barrier with the head just over.

he gets onto the ring apron and does with the hands pointing at his shoulders and screams RVD and jumps and hits that spinning leg thing that he does when the opponent is like that.

he goes back into the ring to stop the count and than goes back outside to work on ken again picks him up and roles him back into the ring...

he goes in himself and goes for the pin but doesn't pick up the win yet...
he goes for the frog splash on the top rope kenedy was playing possum and hits the reff than about the hit rvd but gets frog spashled in mid air rvd goes for the pin but gets like a ten count but the reff is out cold...

not long later a different reff comes out and makes the pin and rvd doesnt gets the win he only gets a two count.. kennedy eventually hits the ken tom bomb and picks up the win.

BACKSTAGE IN THE ROCKS LOCKER-ROOM:
the rock is being interviewed by Jonathon coachman and coach askes him who will your partner be for tonights main even against HHH and his partner?

The Rock " well Coach, the Great one doesnt really need a partner against tripl H i have beaten him so many times before me and him go way.. way.. way.. way.. back even back in the preeschool days baby triple H walks up to Baby Rock and says My diaper is that damn wet ! and baby rock shoves the rattle straight up his candy ass!."

Coach "so have you decided on the partner you will have tonight?"

Rock " NO not yet, Cause IIFFF YAA SMMELLL WHHAT THE ROOCK IS COOKING"

Commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back from commercial break and triple h backstage outside shawn michaels's door and knocks and shawn says come on in, he stands up from tying his shoes once he realised it was triple h.

Shawn "what are you doing here'
HHH" come on shawn you know i need a partner for tonights main event"
Shawn" yes, so u want me to be your partner?"
HHH "Yes , dont even think about remember (with his hand over his shoulder) when we were closer than brothers we were unstopable we were DX everyone was afraid of us."
Shawn "well yes i do that was good ol'days but i got injured and when i came back in 02' and i wanted to start it again u pedigreed me right in the middle of the ring."
HHH "well let me know if you change your mind and leaves the locker room"

MATCH 2 APA VS THE DUDLY BOYS

Apa comes out with a huge pop than dudlyz come out with ok ish pop like
neutral pop.

bell rings match starts with bubba and Bradshaw the legal men.
the throw right hands bubba seems the upper hand and than bradshaw out of no-where hits a massive clostline from hell after leaning back against the ropes and goes for the pin. 1....2...3

Jr : OMG this is like the shortest match ever
Cole : Im Speechless

(NOTE that seemed like a really bad moment and boring match and i didnt even try trust me it will work into something good wait to see what happens next week on raw :blink:)

Commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MATCH 4 KANE VS LESNER

KANE GETS THE BIGGER POP AS THEY BOTH COME OUT TO THE RING
the bell rings and the match begins
kane runs at lesner with the big boot he ducks and pickes him up for the f-5 but kane bocks into a ddt both men get up straight away after and they stare at each other.... they run at eachother with both men are knocked out after the massive double clostline..

ref startes counting he gets to about 6 and lesner jumps up using his hands that (shawn does in matches i forget whats it called) and than kane gets up at about 8. lesner hits a suplex and than suddenly the lights go off and than a few seconds later the lights go back on with undertaker in the middle of the ring staring at lesner and points at him and than lights go off and back on with taker disapeared they continue the match ...

lesner gets scared and runs to the back gets counted out gets in his car in the parking lot and drives away. kanes music hits as he wins by countout and he moves to the back.

BACKSTAGE IN GM FOLEY'S OFFICE MCMAHON RUNES IN SCREAMING AND ANOUNCES THAT

McMahon : i have bad news i saw in the back that the reff that was supposed to reff the main even tag match has been jumped and attacked i just rang the ambulance, what r we going to do?

Foley : I Dont know, mabye you should be the reff of the match?

Mcmahon : alright ill do it (walks away with a grin on his face)

Comercial Break

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAIN EVENT THE ROCK AND ? VS HHH AND ?

the game triple h's music hits with a loud pop he goes to the ring with dx clothes on he grabbs the mike in the middle of the ring and starts doing the usual

ARE YOU READY ?!......................... (shawn michaels music hits and he makes his way to the ring) triple h smiles and shawn says (dont start without me in a dx member too)

TRIPLE H : WELL THAN for the thousands in attendance for the millions watching at home llllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttssssss GGGGGGGeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt RRRRRRRReeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaadddddddddyyyyyyyy TTTTTTTTTOOOOOOO

SUCK IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

they do a few crotch chops and the rocks music hits
also a huge pop by the crowd

Triple H : and who have you got as a partner ROCKY no-one i suspect
Shawn : NANANANA

Than suddenly Kurt Angles Music Hits and he walks up next to rock and even rock looks suprised

Jr : WHAT angle ?!
Cole : i would have never suspected .....

They both get into the ring and the match begins with the rock starting with shawn michaels .

with mr mcmahon as reff the match gets underway.

they lock up and the rock pushes him back to his own corner and hits him a few times and tags angle in angle comes in and kicks him a bit than suplexes him and starts taunting, shawn gets up and startes hitting him and than atomic drops him and then goes onto the top rope and flying elbow him and than tags in HHH ... triple h crotch chops angle on the floor and than lifts him up and throws him against the rops and as he rebound-runs back he spinebusters him..

he tags in michaels and than HHH goes to the outside and startes attacking rock near the anounce table and they throw right hands for a few minutes until rock ddt him on the floor and meanwhile in the middle of the ring kurt angle german suplexed shawn michaels and had put him into the ankle lock .
shawn gets onto the bottom rope and he is forced to break the hold by mcmahon reff.

the rock grabbs a steel chair off from under the ring and than hits HHH with it and mcmahon reff did nothing about it ...

Jr "What ?! that was a blatent disobey of the rules why didnt he do anything ?

Cole " i have a feeling he is working with rock and angle ."

the match continues with HHH outside on the floor and shawn getting an angle slam in the middle of the ring and than gets a rock bottom and goes for the peoples elbow....

he is about to hit it and than HHH comes in the ring with O'l Sledgy and smahses everyone includin Mcmahon .

he pedigrees the rock and kurt gets superkicked out of no-where....

the match was ended in a no contest ...

Foley music hits and he is standing in the middle of the ring he gets the mike and says to everyone " i just say the security survelience footage and the reff got knocked out by mcmahon so he could interfeere in the match so who is the winer ??? i will give my ruling NEXT WEEK ON RAW.

jr " thats huge !! im tuning into raw next week "
Cole "your going to be there u silly"
Jr "Thanks for watching raw and we will be here next week.

RAW ENDS

LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK CRITISICCE APPLAUD SPEAK YOUR MIND LET MEK NOW HOW I DID AND HOW I COULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER ?

IT WILL BE A FEW DAYS TILL SMACKDOWN IS POSTED SO LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK OF RAW

THANKS IN ADVANCE:)

RAW IS UP :lol2: :lol2:
please let me know what u thought of it some stuff like the apa dudly match u guys might have thought like wtf but i am building up to something just wait and see ...

i want critizisom and nice comments too smackdown will be up in about two days and just let me know what u thought of it

rate (if u want to i would like u to though) each segment / match out of ten and what flaws were in it and what stuff u liked....

THANKS FOR READING IT ....:)

breaking News Smackdown Will Beup TONIGHT And There Is Rumours That Tna Will Be At Smackdown Arena Who Knows What Will Happen With The Likes Golberg and AByys Meet Face To Face Etc....

Wait To See

WWE SMACKDOWN WEEK 1

Smackdown starts off with the promo's of what happened at raw with the anouncers for smackdown tazz and the king jerry lawler welcome us to the show.

Opener: MrMcmahon's music hits and he gets a huge boo as he struts to the ring
he grabbs the mike and says i have a massive announcement tonight.

*****THE LIGHT GOES OFF********

lights go on --- taker in ring stare a few seconds at mcmahon lights go off again and back on with no taker.....

MrMcmahon: that was weird now anway onto the anouncement im am here to night to reveal the main event at the rumble in two weeks time besides the rumble match itself.

Tazz: thats huge news.
King: I wonder what it is ?

Mcmahon: Now than could every superstar in the wwe come down to the ring right now everyone that doesnt own a championship!!!

King: whats all this about ?
Tazz: I have no idea... All i know is while everyone comes ot the ring we are going to a commercial break.

Comercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back from the commercial and the ring is surrounded by superstars of all sizes

MrMcmahon: Now than i have called you all out here tonight for the following reason four of you lucky people will get to represent us in the royal rumble main event.

Tazz: the suspense is killing me .......

Mcmahon: Four of you lucky guys will represent the wwe in the royal rumble main event, yes that means that you will not participate in the royal rumble match but the main event match will be an 8 man tag match !!

King : WOW.
tazz: thats huge news..

Mcmahon: now than this match is no ordinary match its four wwe superstars standing around me now again four best tna superstars .... tna had issued a challenge after we put them out of buisness they hired a few new superstars and have issued a challenge and i accepted. we will meet tna at the rumble

BISHOFF'S MUSIC HITS

tazz: OMB BISHOFF WHAT IS THAT SOB DOING HERE
KING: this is crazy...

bishoff: we meet again mcmahon i had resurected the old tna with a few new superstars and un-like the wcw wars this time i will win the wwe off you....

Mcmahon: will just see about that..... why dont we put TONIGHT a person from tna against a person from wwe in a no disqualification match!!!

Bishoff: YOUR -ON

Comercial break as everyone leaves ring
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back form commercial break and we have our frist match up after they show what happened on the tron moments ago...

MATCH 1 - Dudlyz vs Hardyz vs Apa in a triple tag team match Tornado tag
(no dq weapons r alloud)
Once everyone is in the ring everyone starts off running at each other at a big brawl...

d-von goes outside after matt, bubba stays in ring and hits bradshaw, and jeff is outside hitting farrooq....

Tazz :this is one brawl its going to be a hell of a match..
King :SHHHH im watching

d-von gets matt knocked out on the outside from a throw at the ring steps,
re runs in the ring to help his half brother bubba they work togethor to get bradshaw outside of the ring and the dudlyz are in the ring and ...

BUBBA : D-VON GET THE TABLES
(d-von goes outside to get a few tables set up)
jeff hardy gets into the ring goes on the top rope and whisper in the winds bubba in the middle of the ring.. bradshaw gets a huge big boot on the outside onto matt and than clostlines d-von as soon as he is done setting up the tables...

farooq goes in the middle of the ring and hits jeff in the back with a steel chair jeff falls straight down and he goes for the pin...

but only gets a 2 count....

Bubba gets up and him and farroq keep throwing rights and lefts.. d-von is on the oustide and places matt on the table lying down...

Bubba and farrooq keep fighting while bradshaw gets in the ring with the chair and hits bubba with it and than drags him to the centre of the ring lifts him up and bradshaw clostline from hells him...

Jeff and d-von get in the ring to break the count than it starts a brawl again even matt is up now....

the tables are still set up on the oustide and the dudlyz seem to slither outside to them while apa fights off hardyz the hardyz knock bradshaw ouside the ring near the dudlyz and the dudlyz pick him up and 3-D him through the table....

they go back into the ring to fight off the hardyz and farooq.. matt picks up the chair but doesnt get to do anything with it as d-von low blows him jeff runs on the outside and lifts up from under the ring a ladder....

pushes it into the ring and than goes in the ring himself meanwhile the dudlyz are stomping all over farooq and matt...

jeff sets the ladder lying down and than runs at bubba and dropkicks him..
drags his body onto the ladder but gets hit by d-von with the chair in the back than matt knockes d-von outside the ring from behind and than goes for the pin on farooq but he gets the lag on the bottom rope..
apa member bradshaw starts crawling into the ring.... though than he and farooq stomp matt and than jeff gets up and than hits bradshaw and farooq with the ladder tahn the dudlyz get up and set tables in the ring behind them..

they hit a 3-D on Matt though they try to do the same on Jeff but to no avail jeff bloks it with a ddt when d-von tries to lift him up for it and than hits a swantonbomb on d-von and bubba goes for the pin but bradshaw breaks the pin than jeff swantonbombs him and than he gets the 3 in a huge match up

BACKSTAGE - in austins locker room bishoff walks in they talk but the volume on the camera with down to mute so we dont know what they were talking about just we see them aggreeing on something .. what could it be ?
has austin joined TNA ?

comercial break

Jericho walks into Gm mcmahon's office and they are talking on who those four people are.. jericho claims that he should be one he says that he was in tna before he knows what they are like and he says that last time when wcw and ecw came he was there to defend the wwe..

mr mcmahon says he will put it into thought but he will put jericho in the no dq match against a tna superstar...

jericho walks off

MATCH 2 - single normal match Booker T vs Cody Rhodes....
Bell Rings Match Starts

Cody Rhodes gets the early advantage when he and booker lock up
cody pushes him into a corner and than gives him a few good punches and than he is forced to move back out of the corner..
the lesser experience caught up with cody as when he was turning around booker back breaker'd him with authority....

he goes for the pin but he only gets a two count... the both get up and than cody gets a suplex in though he doesnt go for the pin.. he goes outside the ring with booker and they start fighting until booker throws him in the ring and goes in himself before the 10th count ended..

than booker goes for a headlock than cody stands up and than does a backdrop.. suddenly the tna superstar John cena (he got signed to tna so did a few others) attacks everyone in ring and it is a no contest...

Mcmahon is on the tron and says : if your going to be on my show your going to be in a match so your the one who will vs chris jericho tonight ....
also so that its fair and no tna superstars interfeere its going to be a lumberjack match with 5 superstars of each brand at the ring side..

Tazz " thats huge news"
King " Cena was the one who beat jericho two years ago at summerslam"

Commercial break

backstage mcmahons office saying on the tron that the 5 superstars at the rumble will be revealled at raw next week ! ....

MAIN EVEN LUMBERJACK MATCH CHRIS JERICHO REP WWE VS JOHN CENA REP TNA

LUMBERJACKS WWE - edge.. lesner... MVP.... Bobby Lashly... Goldberg
LUMBERJACKS TNA - AJ STYLES ... ABYYS ... Randy orton... Umaga ... X-pac

(yes tna signed some old wwe superstars that are not in my book this roster)

bell rings lumberjacks on the outside of ring jericho and cena on the inside of the ring

cena vs jericho starts .... the fans are speachless that a heel cena is in a match wwith a face jericho

Tazz : we already saw cena once today
King: yeh he interupted one of our shows great matches

cena and jericho lock up they seem evenly matched but cena is a bit stronger and starts to push him towards his corner and than slaps jericho.....

jericho slaps back and than starts pucnhing the hell out of him

Tazz :any man wont take being slaped.
King: expecially jericho

jericho throws cena against the ropes and as he comes back he drop kicks him... Umaga the uncontrollable monster ... got pissed and started running around the ring he ran to the wwe side and got speared by goldber than it started a brawl tna vs wwe on the outside of the ring the reff was trying to controll it than behind the reff's back john cena low blows jericho ......

he goes for the pin.... but Goldberg brakes up the pin than randy orton gets in the ring and rko's him... Mvp throws him to the outside.... umaga samoan spikes mvp.... Brock lesner F-5's umaga .... AByss Hits brock with a chair ....
edge spears abyss and than aj styles attacks edge.....

King:no way the reff can controll this crwal in the middle of the ring and jericho and cena are still on the floor....
Tazz: this is INSANE

Austins music hits huge crowd pop he runs to the ring and ...

Jr : oh good austin is here he is in the wwe
KIng : wait a minute remember the talk he had and handshake with bishoff ??

austin stunners jericho and every wwe superstar there ...

Tazz : OMG OMG TRADER HE IS NOW A TNA SUPERSTAR....
King : MY GOS WHATS GOING ON

Bishoff's music hits and he makes his way to the ring ...

he says to austin nice work i see your smarter than you look you finaly realised that bishoff has the better buisness .......

Tazz :wait a minute whats that contract he is holding?
King: i have no idea

Bishoff : now sign the dotted line and you are an official tna superstar....
and you will be one of the tna superstars in the rumble main event....

Mcmahon's music hits

Tazz : oh thank god ....
King :this is one crazy night, mcmahon has a contract too.
tazz : so who will get austin ?

austin staring at both men ...

mcmahon : austin we have never gotten along and you never liked me and i never liked you but just this once the wwe needs you dont do it for me do it for the wwe that has been so good to you.... has given you a home since 1995 in you debut...

Bishoff : dont listen to him... remember what i told you...

Austin shakes vinces hand and than stunners him ....

Tazz WHAT ??!!!
kiNG : MY GOD CAN HE DO THAT ?

than bishoff smiles and says you made the right choice

HE goes to hug bishoff and than stunners bishoff ....

he picks up bishoff's contract and than signs it ....

he drinks a few beers and smackdown goes of the air

THANKS FOR READING LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT AND RAW AND TELL ME YOUR REVIEWS AND HOW I STUFFED UP AND HOW I CAN MAKE IT BETTER

This is a nice start for your first 2 shows. It's obvious that you did put alot of time and thought into this. The content is pretty solid as you incorporated wrestlers from the past 10 years and added the "TNA went out of business" element. I enjoyed some of the matches you paired up such as Kennedy v. RVD (2 of my favorite wrestlers).

The biggest criticism I have is that the presentation is a little sloppy. I suggest cleaning up the spelling (I know you warned us that you don't spell very well, lol), grammar and punctuation. You could write it out on Word first so you can use the spell and grammar check before posting. Also, you may want to consider using the bold, underline and italic function to make the presentation more interesting- all the sections in the same structure makes everything run together.

Overall, it's a decent job. Keep up the good work!

This is a nice start for your first 2 shows. It's obvious that you did put alot of time and thought into this. The content is pretty solid as you incorporated wrestlers from the past 10 years and added the "TNA went out of business" element. I enjoyed some of the matches you paired up such as Kennedy v. RVD (2 of my favorite wrestlers).

The biggest criticism I have is that the presentation is a little sloppy. I suggest cleaning up the spelling (I know you warned us that you don't spell very well, lol), grammar and punctuation. You could write it out on Word first so you can use the spell and grammar check before posting. Also, you may want to consider using the bold, underline and italic function to make the presentation more interesting- all the sections in the same structure makes everything run together.

Overall, it's a decent job. Keep up the good work!
THANKS ALOT MEANS ALOT TO ME i will try with the spelling and making some bold's etc... in the following eps.... by the way the austin segment at end of smackdown i worked so ahrd ot think of that i think its the best segment of the both shows so far....

ok notes after the lowdown of basically what happened in the last week
and the preview of what might happen (not revealing any huge info you have to wait and see)

raw - basically ...

*Kennedy qualified for the rumble match beating RVD

*Kane vs. Lesner match ended in a no contest when got interrupted by the Undertaker coming into the ring and pointing at Brock Lesner as if he is next ?

*DX had a short lived re-birth ? it was a one match thing were the two world champions picked their partners .... it ended in a no contest when Mr.mcmahon was reff cause he supposidly attacked a reff backstage to screw over the team of DX....???

*Apa killed / beat the dudly boyz in about half a minute it seems like the worst raw match ever but wait what is going to happen ? next week on raw i promised something big....????

SMACKDOWN

*Tna at arena they issued a challenge to wwe and whish to take over the buisness with new owner eric bishoff

*Tna had interfered in the booker T and cody Rhodes match with John cena attacking both men

*Tna with help from bishoff signed alot of new people like umaga, randy orton, john cena etc...

*hardyz win the triple team no dq match beating dudlyz and apa

*DID TNA SIGN AUSTIN ? HE STUNNER"ED BOTH VINCE AND BISHOFF BUT SIGNED A CONTRACT OF BISHOFF'S TO BE USED IN HIS TEAM AT RUMBLE :?

*the lumberjack match what was the conclusion of it :? who won it what will happen will tna be there next week? will we get revenge and go to tna show ?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ONCE I POST THE NEXT EPS OF RAW AND SMACKDOWN KEEP IN MIND THAT IT ONE WEEK AFTER NEXT WEEK TILL RUMBLE AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN .....

I really liked the first two shows. The whole TNA VS. WWE thing is great. I loved the Attitude Era and you have alot of the old stars so I'm liking it. The only problem is that your texting is unclear at points so maybe like RVDgurl said you can use Microsoft Word to help you. So keep up the good work.

I really liked the first two shows. The whole TNA VS. WWE thing is great. I loved the Attitude Era and you have alot of the old stars so I'm liking it. The only problem is that your texting is unclear at points so maybe like RVDgurl said you can use Microsoft Word to help you. So keep up the good work.

thanks and i have something big planned for the rumble ..... shhh but dont tell anyone lol

NEWS RAW WILL BE UP IN ABOUT 5 HOURS ............
HUGE ANOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE REGARDING TAG TEAM DIVISION.....
NOT GOING TO LEAK ANYMORE LOL UM JUST WAIT AND FIND OUT

also the main even for raw tonight will be shawn michaels vs raw mysterio

OK... here comes a pointlessly long review from Colamania :)

RAW WEEK 1- MADISON SQUIRE GARDEN JANUARY

Raw opener:
MrMcmahon’s music entrances hits (boo from crowd) he grabs the mike and starts to talk

“Tonight marks the first edition of raw in 2008 and it will be an unbelievable night…We will have wwe champion and his partner of his choosing vs. the world heavyweight champion and a partner of his choosing.”

Jr “That’s Huge!”
Michael Cole” I wonder who they will pick?”

MrMcmahon “(About to say something gets interrupted by Mick Foley’s music huge pop by crowd” He says (once mike is in ring) what are you doing here?!”
Mick “ Well I am Gm too we share it (McMahon doesn’t have a good look on his face), and I have an announcement too seeing as in 2 weeks there will be the annual Royal Rumble one of the biggest events of the year and we will have A matches tonight that will determine spots in the event.”
Mr Mcmahon (Storms out of the ring as if his spot light was taken and he is embarrassed)

(Mick Foley does some playing to the crowd as we go to a commercial break)

Nice announcement. Well set up here, interesting choice of having Co-GM's as opposed to one owner. It's a little bunched together though. One word: punctuation. As I said, loving the whole "one face gm, one heel gm" thing, it works well. Interested t see how it plays out.

Jr “Were back from the commercial break and we just heard blockbuster announcements.”

Michael Cole “That’s absolutely right, we heard that the wwe champion the rock will be in a tag team match with a partner of his choosing against the world heavyweight champion HHH and a partner of his choosing.”

Mr. Kennedy’s Music hits and hi storms to the ring
The lights dim and he grabs the mike falling from the ceiling as usual and begins to speak

“The Royal Rumble… about 6 people on the roster have already won it and have I been in it before NO Shawn Michaels and stone cold have won it 3 times already and how many times has Mr. Kennedy had a chance NONE! And that’s why I have convinced general manager MrMcmahon to put me in one of the matches for the Royal rumble spot because my name is
MISSTTTEEERRRR KKKEEEENNNNEEEDDDYYY !!! (*pause*) KEEENNEEDDYY!!

Lillian Garcia “And his opponent……. (RVD’s music hits) The Hardcore Champion Rob Van Dam.”

Jr “Wow, RVD vs. Mr. Kennedy this outa be a slobber knocker.”
THE BELL RINGS AND THE MATCH BEGINS

(instead of writing mr kennedy its too long to repeat so i will say ken so u know its him for the match)

Ken runs and clostlines rvd... he kecks and stomps him with some bully talk like you will never beat me its my time to shine, rvd with those educated legs kick him in the head and gets up they stare down...
ken try's to clostline him again but to no avail rvd moves out of the way and startes throwing some right hands in the middle of the ring than a few kicks to the head and goes for the roundhouse kick but kenedy ducks and lifts him up on his shoulders and hits a samoan drop.

Jr "what a fast pass action match we have here tonight and only seen on monday night raw..."
Cole "thats exactly what i was going to say the match has barely started and its already getting everyones attention."

rvd ends up getting up a few seconds later and they lock-up, ken the more powerful one gets a suplex in and starts taunting and screaming his name Mister Kennedy ..... Kennedy.

Ken picks him up and throws him outside the ring but rvd lands on his feet and
gets back into the ring and gets a back breaker from behind.

Jr "rvd is like a cat"

Rvd Goes for the pin the ref starts counting 1...............2...... and ken gets his foot on the bottom rope.

rvd goes to the top rope but kenedy gets up and gets on the top rope with hiim and goes for the ken ton bomb with rvd on his shoulders he hits it he goes for the pin but rvd kicks out...

ken starts complainig to the reff (as we go to a commercial break

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rvd gets up and they throw punches its a punch fest one punch each rvd seems to be winning as he does an inziguri... ken is knocked out on the floor near ring ropes and rvd does the rolling thunder and hits it gets up onto the top rope and goes for the moonsult but ken moves out of the way then throws him outside of the ring again and he lands on the floor.

ken goes out after him and throws him at the ring steps and badly hurts his shoulders than picks him up and goes to throw him at the ring barrier for the crowd and he does as he leans against it ken moves a few steps back and runs at the groggy rvd with the big boot and rvd just moves out of the way he is with one leg over the barrier and one let not and rvd startes hitting him and kicking him untill he is lying down on the barrier with the head just over.

he gets onto the ring apron and does with the hands pointing at his shoulders and screams RVD and jumps and hits that spinning leg thing that he does when the opponent is like that.

he goes back into the ring to stop the count and than goes back outside to work on ken again picks him up and roles him back into the ring...

he goes in himself and goes for the pin but doesn't pick up the win yet...
he goes for the frog splash on the top rope kenedy was playing possum and hits the reff than about the hit rvd but gets frog spashled in mid air rvd goes for the pin but gets like a ten count but the reff is out cold...

not long later a different reff comes out and makes the pin and rvd doesnt gets the win he only gets a two count.. kennedy eventually hits the ken tom bomb and picks up the win.

Good, well detailed match. Once again, bunched up and hard to read, but a great match. Ending was very rushed. "Oh, Kennedy eventually wins". How does he do it? Where's the set up? Really lets down the match IMO.

BACKSTAGE IN THE ROCKS LOCKER-ROOM:
the rock is being interviewed by Jonathon coachman and coach askes him who will your partner be for tonights main even against HHH and his partner?

The Rock " well Coach, the Great one doesnt really need a partner against tripl H i have beaten him so many times before me and him go way.. way.. way.. way.. back even back in the preeschool days baby triple H walks up to Baby Rock and says My diaper is that damn wet ! and baby rock shoves the rattle straight up his candy ass!."

Coach "so have you decided on the partner you will have tonight?"

Rock " NO not yet, Cause IIFFF YAA SMMELLL WHHAT THE ROOCK IS COOKING"

Commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blatently copied from a real Rock/Coach interview. Still quite funny though. Good way to build up the partner angle (or partner Angle. See what I did there?) but as I said, try to write your own stuff. That interview was funny in real life, but here... be inventive.

Back from commercial break and triple h backstage outside shawn michaels's door and knocks and shawn says come on in, he stands up from tying his shoes once he realised it was triple h.

Shawn "what are you doing here'
HHH" come on shawn you know i need a partner for tonights main event"
Shawn" yes, so u want me to be your partner?"
HHH "Yes , dont even think about remember (with his hand over his shoulder) when we were closer than brothers we were unstopable we were DX everyone was afraid of us."
Shawn "well yes i do that was good ol'days but i got injured and when i came back in 02' and i wanted to start it again u pedigreed me right in the middle of the ring."
HHH "well let me know if you change your mind and leaves the locker room"

Nice set-up. Hinting towards DX, but not a definete yes or no, Will HHH be heel or face? Will we see DX, or not? You fooled me. At this point, I thought it would actually end up being Rock and HBK against HHH and someone.

MATCH 2 APA VS THE DUDLY BOYS

Apa comes out with a huge pop than dudlyz come out with ok ish pop like
neutral pop.

bell rings match starts with bubba and Bradshaw the legal men.
the throw right hands bubba seems the upper hand and than bradshaw out of no-where hits a massive clostline from hell after leaning back against the ropes and goes for the pin. 1....2...3

Jr : OMG this is like the shortest match ever
Cole : Im Speechless

(NOTE that seemed like a really bad moment and boring match and i didnt even try trust me it will work into something good wait to see what happens next week on raw :blink:)

Commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pointless filler. Love the APA, but also like Team 3D, there was no need to run them down like that. Could have had a good match, not pointless squashing.

MATCH 4 KANE VS LESNER

KANE GETS THE BIGGER POP AS THEY BOTH COME OUT TO THE RING
the bell rings and the match begins
kane runs at lesner with the big boot he ducks and pickes him up for the f-5 but kane bocks into a ddt both men get up straight away after and they stare at each other.... they run at eachother with both men are knocked out after the massive double clostline..

ref startes counting he gets to about 6 and lesner jumps up using his hands that (shawn does in matches i forget whats it called) and than kane gets up at about 8. lesner hits a suplex and than suddenly the lights go off and than a few seconds later the lights go back on with undertaker in the middle of the ring staring at lesner and points at him and than lights go off and back on with taker disapeared they continue the match ...

lesner gets scared and runs to the back gets counted out gets in his car in the parking lot and drives away. kanes music hits as he wins by countout and he moves to the back.

Nice... liking a possible Undertaker/Kane team, or just an Undertaker/Lesnar rivalry. Also, the stand-up-from-on-back is called the Nip-Up, or sometimes (don't ask me why) the Kip Up.

BACKSTAGE IN GM FOLEY'S OFFICE MCMAHON RUNES IN SCREAMING AND ANOUNCES THAT

McMahon : i have bad news i saw in the back that the reff that was supposed to reff the main even tag match has been jumped and attacked i just rang the ambulance, what r we going to do?

Foley : I Dont know, mabye you should be the reff of the match?

Mcmahon : alright ill do it (walks away with a grin on his face)

Comercial Break

Weird. Very weird. Liking how Vince "found the guy". As in "knocked him out to put himself in the match". I think he did, anyway. See if i'm right soon enough.

MAIN EVENT THE ROCK AND ? VS HHH AND ?

the game triple h's music hits with a loud pop he goes to the ring with dx clothes on he grabbs the mike in the middle of the ring and starts doing the usual

ARE YOU READY ?!......................... (shawn michaels music hits and he makes his way to the ring) triple h smiles and shawn says (dont start without me in a dx member too)

TRIPLE H : WELL THAN for the thousands in attendance for the millions watching at home llllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttssssss GGGGGGGeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt RRRRRRRReeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaadddddddddyyyyyyyy TTTTTTTTTOOOOOOO

SUCK IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

they do a few crotch chops and the rocks music hits
also a huge pop by the crowd

Triple H : and who have you got as a partner ROCKY no-one i suspect
Shawn : NANANANA

Than suddenly Kurt Angles Music Hits and he walks up next to rock and even rock looks suprised

Jr : WHAT angle ?!
Cole : i would have never suspected .....

They both get into the ring and the match begins with the rock starting with shawn michaels .

with mr mcmahon as reff the match gets underway.

they lock up and the rock pushes him back to his own corner and hits him a few times and tags angle in angle comes in and kicks him a bit than suplexes him and starts taunting, shawn gets up and startes hitting him and than atomic drops him and then goes onto the top rope and flying elbow him and than tags in HHH ... triple h crotch chops angle on the floor and than lifts him up and throws him against the rops and as he rebound-runs back he spinebusters him..

he tags in michaels and than HHH goes to the outside and startes attacking rock near the anounce table and they throw right hands for a few minutes until rock ddt him on the floor and meanwhile in the middle of the ring kurt angle german suplexed shawn michaels and had put him into the ankle lock .
shawn gets onto the bottom rope and he is forced to break the hold by mcmahon reff.

the rock grabbs a steel chair off from under the ring and than hits HHH with it and mcmahon reff did nothing about it ...

Jr "What ?! that was a blatent disobey of the rules why didnt he do anything ?

Cole " i have a feeling he is working with rock and angle ."

the match continues with HHH outside on the floor and shawn getting an angle slam in the middle of the ring and than gets a rock bottom and goes for the peoples elbow....

he is about to hit it and than HHH comes in the ring with O'l Sledgy and smahses everyone includin Mcmahon .

he pedigrees the rock and kurt gets superkicked out of no-where....

the match was ended in a no contest ...

Foley music hits and he is standing in the middle of the ring he gets the mike and says to everyone " i just say the security survelience footage and the reff got knocked out by mcmahon so he could interfeere in the match so who is the winer ??? i will give my ruling NEXT WEEK ON RAW.

jr " thats huge !! im tuning into raw next week "
Cole "your going to be there u silly"
Jr "Thanks for watching raw and we will be here next week.

RAW ENDS

I was right about the ref then :) Good match. Nice screw-job attempt with HHH and HBK coming back. Sledgehammers for everyone :) And well done to set up next week, it looks interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

I will review SmackDown at a later time, I'm working on something right now. Hope you run with this, it looks good. But, remember: PUNCTUATION. Capital letters exist, so do full stops, commas, and various other necessities. Good look with the next show

Colamania.

RAW WEEK 2

OPENER
they show a preview of last weeks raw and smackdown and what did happen in the last week

on the tron is mick foley huge pop by crowd....

he says : that tonight seeing as tna feels as if its their business to come and interfere in the wwe shows i will sanction a match wwe vs tna one on one contest and is anyone interferes they will be suspened for a month without pay.....

it will be wwe - kurt angle the only olympic gold medalist in the wwe today and his opponent representing tna UMAGA....

ON SMACKDOWN

HAVE A NICE DAY :) :icon_exclaim: :)

tron promo ends and we have the first match of the night .......

MATCH 1 - RVD AND TOMMY DREAMER VS CARLITO AND MISTER KENNEDY

k once all men are in the ring the bell rings and match starts ....
tommy dreamer starts off with carlito .....

they lock -up. Carlito seems to have the upper hand when he gave dreamer a hard knee to the gut, dreamer is down .....
carlito picks him up and while he is standing there groggily carlito takes a step back and dropkicks him ....

he drags him to his corner and tags in mister Kennedy (note i will be shortening the name to only
Kennedy for the match its too long to repeat over and over again)

*the fans are cahnting ecw ecw ecw ecw*

kennedy starts stomping on dreamer and tags carlito back in ...
carlito picks him up and suplexes him right in the centre of the ring...

dreamer is trying to crawl over to tag rvd into the match but carlito has a hold of his leg both men stand up with carlito holding his leg with one hand,

dreamer throws a punch but carlito leans back and he misses and again and he misses.. dreamer does an inziguri and knocks carlito back a bit and dreamer gets the tag on rvd....

as we go to our first commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back from the commercial break a few minutes later and they show a replay of what we missed .... (it was rvd getting carlito on floor and hits the rolling thunder we also missed him going for the pin and only getting a two count)

he goes up to the top rope to go for a diving move at carlito ..
kennedy runns across the ring side were he stands and pushes rvd off the top rope and he lands badly on his head...

the reff starts counting...1...2...3....4... than carlito goes on the outside to break up the count and throws him at the barricade and than goes back in and out of the ring and him and kennedy start stomping on him..
than dreamer goes into the middle of the ring and dives over the top rope onto all three men and all four men are knocked down....

the reff starts counting again though this time his count only gets up to about seven.. until both legal men are in the ring. rvd is having punch ups with carlito in the middle of the ring with carlito winning with his patented south paw and knocks rvd over.. he runs at his corner and tags kennedy in.

kennedy runs at rvd and tries to pick up the win and goes for the pin though he barely gets the reffs two count, he doesnt want anything off rvd so before he gets up kennedy tries to get a tag on carlito again..

he tags carlito in and carlito gets up behind rvd, he is about to go for the back stabber and he jumps up though rvd is holding onto the top rope so carlito falls back onto the floor and rvd turns around goes for the pin with his leg cheating on the bottom rope and gets the three count

* your winners rvd and tommy dreamer (a few plays to crowd before the next segment)*

Apa music hits and and the team of farroq / ron simmons and bradshaw move to the ring .....
each of them get a mike and Ron starts off speaking...
Ron: you were saying in the back to me that you had something important to tell me and you had to say it in the ring ? what is it .

Bradshaw: well partner, i have good news and bad news the good news is that i have gotten all my shares in the stock martket to rise to atleast fifty bux a peice and i am now extremely rich...

Ron: and the bad news is ?

Bradshaw : well i had paid vince mcmahon and you know how vince likes his money to let me be a singles competitor and have a run at the title and i am no longer bradshaw that was my cowboy name i am now John Bradshaw Layfeild
'JBL'

Ron : well..................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................

DAMMN!!!

BOTH MEN LEAVE THE RING AS WE GO TO A COMMERCIAL BREAK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back from the commercial break brock lesner is standing in the middle of the ring with a mike and is always looking behind him as if the undertaker was there.

Brock says : Last week i was startled by the legend known as the undertaker and was i scared NO. taker is the one who is scared of the next big thing Brock Lesner...

you know why he was scared of Brock Lesner its because he attacked me from behind and if he was not scared of me he would face me face to face, man to man...

so taker i am calling you out now TAKER GET OUT HERE NOW !!!"

(NO TAKER, taker is obviously not in the arena tonight ......)

Brock : Just what i thought no taker, taker doesn't have the guts to come out with the one and only Brock Lesner.......

(brock leaves ring and we go to our second match Edge Vs Booker T)

MATCH TWO - EDGE VS. BOOKER T

both men, in the ring and the bell rings and match begins....

they lock-up, edge moves back and slaps booker, booker doesnt seem to like it and kicks him in the gut and goes to the ropes to run and do the scizor kick

though edge lifts up from the bent position and he one man flapjacks booker.

he goes for the pin but only gets a two count... he tries to end this quickly and goes to the corner and sits down slightly and runs at booker trying to hit the spear .....

does he get it ..? does he pick up the win.... will booker counter ???

all will be revealed after the commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(lol that wasn't necessary)
anyway.....

lol.......... um edge runs at booker and hits the spear with massive impact ...
he goes for the pin..

he puts his feet up on the rope for extra leverage and to get an easier win...

the reff notices it and calls the pin off and continue the match....

he goes for one of the most dis respective things ever to use your opponents
taunt....

he tries the spinnerooni and does it but booker sees it and says this is how u do it and does a better one..

(lol spinerooni contest)
and than while booker is doing his he gets kicked by edge and edge gets an advantage....

he tries to go for the electric chair with booker on his shoulders and hits it
goes for the pin and gets the win

WINNER EDGE

Match Three Rey Mysterio Vs Shawn Michaels

rey starts off with a few kicks to the side of Shawn and than leans back on the second rope and slides under Shawn..

he is now behind Shawn and than starts throwing right hands .......

he leaps on shawns shoulders and than does than flip pin that he does after the 619....

shawn gets up out of it before the three count and than shawn gets up before rey and than atomic drops him and than punches him in the head....

he goes to the top rope and goes for the elbow drop and hits it than goes for the sweet chin music and rey ducks it and than trips shawn into the ropes and he is in position for the 619.

huge pop by crowd as they know whats coming the 619

he goes for it and hits it than rey is about to leap onto the ropes at a groggy shawn and go for the pin sort of mid air thing he does cant describe it....

he is in mid air and than gets superkicked by michaels and falles straight back to the floor and shawn falls on rey and gets the win one two three
........................................................................................................

Bishoff's music hits and he goes to the ring and says to michaels

bishoff : " you had a great match and you are one of the best in the buisness today and will you join the best brand in the wrestling buisness today ?

Come join Tna ."

The games music hits and he comes down to the ring....

Bishoff : Ahhh... the game triple H the eleven time world champion will dx be in tna ?

The game : " hmmmmm...... hmmmmmm........ well i think shawn has the answer on behalf of dx."

(bishoff turnes around to look at shawn and his answer)

shawn is standing their with the leg up and superkicks him and he and triple h start crotch chopping boshoff untill raw goes off the air ....

THANKS FOR READING MY SECOND RAW EVER !!!

REVIEW'S AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOME.....

THANKS BE A DAY OR TOO TILL SMACKDOWN IS UP

you are so great at making these king of kings

thanks means alot

you know i wasnt always this 'good' as you call it i had a book this once in febuary and it totally sucked all reviews 3/10 it was embarrasing and until about a month ago i started writing ideas on paper and now here they are

thanks alot :) :) :)

WWE SMACKDOWN WEEK 2 (TWO DAYS BEFORE THE RUMBLE!)

smackdown opener:

mick foley is in the middle of the ring with the mike and says " Tna are starting to think that they can bribe our main event superstars to come to their brand..... well why dont we put a stop to that seeing as Tna is here tonight."

Austin's music hits (with a mixed reaction eeven mainly boo's seeing as he joined tna sighing the contract last week on wwe soil"

so Mick foley is in the middle of the ring with the wwe superstar / ? mabye Tna superstar Stone Cold Steve Austin.....

Austin : Now i know there is alot of contreversy over who or what brand i decided to go with ....

Foley : well as you know i am the wwe co - owner w/ mister mcmahon and you and i go way way way way back well i recal when i beat you for the wwe title in the mid 90's ...

Stone cold : and your point is?

Foley " well wheather your tna property or wwe property how bout i put you in a huge main event match tonight agains ERIC BISHOFF YOUR SO CALLED BOSS?!?

austin: WHAT ?!? ... ill mop the floor with him....

Bishoff's music hits

Bishoff : you cant do that ..... i have layers... i have my own superstars in the arena tonight to do the same to you.... so call of the match!!

Foley : ILL think about it infact change of plans how bout you vs mr mcmahon at the rumble .........

(he puts the thumb up and has a corny smile and says) HAVE A NICE DAY :) :)

comercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back from the commercial break and the first match up of the evening...

MATCH 1- Rick flair vs sabu (number 1 contender for the hardcore title)

flair gets a bigger pop seeing as sabu isnt the most popular superstar in the wwe....

bell rings and flair goes ring down to the chops, chop, chop, chop and...
sabu falls over and flair goes onto the legs he picks up one of his legs and does a usuall loud WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and than goes for a quick figure four... he turns around with the leg and sabu kicks him in the back away...

he gets up and does some rights and lefts of his own and than clostlines him..

flair gets up fast and than gets a right to the head and goes down again and than back up and gets backdroped....

sabu than goes for the pin and only gets a two count....

both men up they have a few second stare down and than in a sign of respect flair puts his hand out in respect and as if to shake the hand off sabu.

sabu thinks for a second and than is about to have his hand shook with the nature boy rick flair's and than a typical flair and wipes his hand over his head stroking his hair and starts to strut and chant woooooo......

sabu doesnt want any of this as he goes to the outside of the ring and chants ecw......

he gets a chair and throws it at flair and than does some classic ecw stuff liek making flair a crimson mask from chair shots ....

sabu had lost the match via dq and flair had earned a shot at rvd for the hardcore title

as we go to our commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back from the commercial break and we see brock lesner's locker .. he is washing up and is just about to finish washing his face in the sink and he looks up into the mirror and taker's presence / shadow is there he wipes his eyes and turns around and no taker .......... EERIE

another moment on the tron in this time kanes locker room
and kane is been there sitting on the seat / chair and he is staring at his mask ...???

he than laughs and laughs and the promo ends.......

MATCH - 2 for the number 30# spot in the rumble (with tna 15 superstars and wwe 15 superstars it is 2 wwe and 2 tna in the match)

Kurt angle vs John cena

all men in the ring and it starts off .....

they lock-up seem evenly matched and than angle belly to belly suplexes cena.

cena is down and kurt the technical wrestler professional goes straight to work on cena he goes straight to the body off cena and clenches the body with his legs and wraps him like a leech.... choking the life from cena...

cena being in the hold for a good few minutes the reff is on cena and is asking him if he wants to quit and he keeps saying no...

he after a long time into the hold gets to lift up the leg around him and gets out of it slowly and hesitantly. he than starts to throw right hands at kurt and goes for a huge right and kurt blocks it and goes up behind him (blocks by ducking and going under/ around him) and German suplexes him...

once cena on the floor kurt is going straight after the leg of cena and puts him into the ankle lock cena thriving in pain pulls himself towards the ropes and gets the hold broken...

cena gets up with the leverage of the ropes and than kurt runs at him in full speed cena pulls the ropes down and kurt goes flying over the ropes in a huge thud and the ref starts counting....

Commercial break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by the time the commercial ended cena had gone on the outside to pick up kurt and throw him at the steel steps... than he goes back into the ring....

he starts stomping the crap out of kurt and over and over again and than the ref of the match tries to stop it but cena overpowering the ref throws him out onto the side of the ring (the other end of the whole ring)

he continues to stomp........ he than picks him up for the suplex and hits it..

he makes the pin but no ref....

he gets pissed (as you can tell seeing as cena no more in wwe he is heel lol)

he goes to the outside and grabs a chair to put into the ring.. he swings at kurts head kurt ducks and than on the back side of cena angle slams him..

goes for the pin and again no reff......

he than looks around on what is there else to do ....??? to cena....

a few whiles later cena gets up and than kurt again runs at cena but this time cena ducks under kurt and lifts him up for the FU and hits it...

he goes for the five knuckle shuffle and he does half of it and is about to hit it and kurt was playing possum and grabs his leg and trips him and goes for the ankle lock for the second time in the match...

being in the hold for a while by this time the ref is up and to see the tna superstar cena tap out....

the winner and the number 30# spot on the rumble KURT ANGLE....

SMACKDOWN GOES OFF THE AIR I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS NOT JUST TO HAVE FUN READING IT BUT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT

THANKS
:headbanger: :headbanger:

Smackdown Is Up And Tommorow Or The Day After The Royal Rumble Will Be Up I Would Like You Guys To Comment On The Shows Also Not Just Read Them

Thanks ......

King Of Kings Icon....
Lol

WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2008 FINAL CARD

WWE VS TNA EIGHT MAN TAG ELIMINATION TAG MATCH

wwe - goldberg & JBL & chris jericho & mvp vs tna - Steve austin & Mark henry & cena & umaga

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH 15 TNA AND 15 WWE

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

THE ROCK VS SHAWN MICHAELS

WORLD HEAVIWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

HHH VS BROCK LESNER with paul heyman

LATERS .... IT WILL BE POSTED IN TWO DAYS.....

FELL FREE TO COMENT ON MY CARD AND MY OTHER SHOWS I DID

THANKS

Sory For No Rumble Lately I Have Been Very Busy And I Had No Time To Work On The P.p.v I Will Post It In The Afternoon (wrestlezone Forum Time)

ROYAL RUMBLE

Opener:
Shows replays of the importance of the royal rumble match for any superstar and what it can do to their superstar status…
It also shows the war between Eric Bishoff and wwe chairman Mr. McMahon….
JR and Michael Cole welcome us to the royal rumble and they say we have our first match up of the evening …..
Cole: that’s right Jim Ross we are lucky to witness the huge match up of the wwe championship The Brahma-Bull the Great one the people’s champ in his first title defense The Rock vs. the one and only the heart break kid the Show Stopper Shawn Michaels…..

HBK’s music hits and there is a huge loud ovation....
The Rock's Music hits and he gets an equal ovation..

With both men in the ring the bell rings and the match begins.

MATCH 1 - WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH THE ROCK VS SHAWN MICHAELS (HARDCORE MATCH)

The rock and shawn lock up, then the break the lock, they look at each other a few seconds and Lock up again.... shawn lets go and chops him (the thing slap across the chest) and again and again.....

the rock is now with a red chest against the ropes and he goes for it again and. the rock ducks out of it and than kicks him in the gut and goes for the DDT but shawn was holding onto the ropes and the rock falls the the mat.

Shawn goes on his knee's and pins him though he barely gets a one count.
both men stand up and the stare down at each other .

Cole: Wow, both men are so equal i dont see any of them giving up any time soon.
JR: This is going to be a slobber knocker

The rock runs at shawn and clostlines both men out of the ring over the top rope . it takes a few seconds till either man gets up though the rock is the first one to get up and when he does he had taken the anounce table top apart and had grabbed the television monitor and is ready for shawn to get up and to hit him with it . he is standing behind him and screaming shawn get up shawn get up shawn get up......

when shawn eventually gets up groggily he turns around and the rock hits him with the television monitor. shawn is bleeding and he is down and mabye down for good (says Jr)

the rock rolles him into the middle of the ring and than does a few taunts and goes for the pin....

shawn though gets out.. and enraged rock goes for it again and he gets his shoulder up again.

he goes to the bottom rope and kicks it in frustration and when he turns around shawn "School boy's" him and only gets a two count.

Shawn and the rock are both up and they stare at each other.

Shawn makes the first move and runs at him and knocks him down, he than goes to lift him up and atomic drops him and hits it.

lastly with the rock down he goes to the top rope and hits the elbow drop..

He goes for the pin but the rock gets his foot on the bottom rope.

then shawn runs to the other side of the ring and starts tuning up the band (crowd goes wild) the rock rolles out of the ring cause he knows whats coming.

shawn goes out after him rolling out of the ring himself. he goes running up behind a slowly walking around rock (with his hand around his head as if its hurt) and than hits him in the back on the head and he falls over near the anounce table.

shawn lifts up the apron around the ring and grabbs a table to set it up..

he is finished setting it up and than kicks the rock a few times and goes to get a chair and hit him with it.

the rock ducks and shawn turns around and lifts up the chair to hit him with it and the rock, rock bottoms him and he rolles him onto the anounce table.

the rock goes in after the weaken and bleeding a bit shawn michaels.
with the chair and shawn is in the doggy position about to get up and the rock hit him in the back a few times with the chair to dent it and than throws it away outside of the ring.

he goes for the pin though he only gets a two count.
he than goes to the other side of shawn and goes for the peoples elbow.
he takes the band off his arm and starts running to one rope side and than two the second and than shawn kicks using his feet back up to his feet and there eyes meet.

shawn hits him in the head a few times and knocks him through the second rope.. he throws him at the ring steps and the rock gets his shoulder hurt by it. than shawn lifts him up and drags him around the arena he takes him towards the table he set up and places him on it.

shawn goes into the ring and onto the top rope and elbow drops him through it.

Jr : MY god did you see that ?
Cole : I dont think these guys will ever be the same after this match.

both men down a few minutes and than shawn gets up and drags him into the ring.

covers him for the pin but only gets a two count... he goes to tune up the band again the rock gets up shawn runs at him... the rock ducks and goes for the rock bottom but shawn elbows him in the side of the head..

shawn forces the rock to let go off the hold and shawn takes a step back and super kicks him..

he goes for the pin and gets the 1............2...................3 (NEW WWE CHAMPION SHAWN MICHAELS !!!!)

WINNER OF THE MATCH SHAWN MICHAELS ........

(shawn plays to the crowd a few minutes as we go to a promo)

Backstage : IN the tna locker room. Bishoff is talking to the tna superstars tonight in the 8 man tag match (Mark henry, Orton, Umaga, Austin) he tells them that tna is the superior brand... Tna is the ultimate band.. and we will defeat the wwe in their own game the royal rumble and the 8 man tag match tonight.

MATCH 2 - WHC TITLE MATCH HHH VS BROCK LESNER WITH PAUL HEYMAN

the match started off with HHH and brock having a punch up and they have a good right and left punch up for a few minutes... HHH seems to be winning and he locks up with brock and suplexes him... he than looks to the outside of the ring at paul heyman and crotch chops him ..

he turns around and brock is right there.. brock belley to belley suplexes him and than base ball slides him out of the ring....
brock goes to the outside to attack HHH.
He goes to the outside and lifts him up and throws him at the ring pole (thingy lol forgot name) and he falls back. he throws the game at the ring steps though the game reverses the throw and throws him himself at the ring steps and goes running after Paul Heyman.

he grabbs paul heyman and than is talking smack to him an dis about to do something until brock comes up behind him and put him in a sleeper hold in the
middle of the ring.

he has it on for about half a minute until the reff lifts up HHH 's arm and drops it once. he does it a second time but it doesnt fully drop to the ground and the game stands up with his power and with brock on his back like a piggy back ride. and runs back into the corner forcing brock to let go and fall to the ground.

Triple H now runs at brock with the flying knee (the thing with the knee lift up to the height of the chin?) and that knocks him down he leans back towords the ropes and than paul heyman grabbs and holds onto his leg (the reff calls for Paul to leave the ring he is out of the match)

Triple H turns around and a full pase running brock is running at him HHH turns it into a mid air spinebuster (grabbs him and turns and drops him)

he rolls him up for the pin but Brock is near the ropes and grabbs it.
Brock than gets rolled into the centre of the ring and gets the figure four leg lock put into him HHH grabbs the leg of him and turns but brock over powers and kicks him in the back away to stop it. brock than jumps up and lifts him up on his shoulders for the F-5.....

HHH gets F5'd and he is knocked out on the middle of the mat unconscious.........

**GONG** **GONG** (TAKER'S MUSIC HITS AND THE SMOKE COMES OUT AFTER WEEKS OF TAKER PROMO'S TO ATTACK LESNER HERE HE IS)

brock is standing in the middle of the ring like come on, bring it, (forgetting about HHH on the floor) After about 1minute already and brock is still waiting on the arival of the underetaker like every one else in the arena.....

in the mean time HHH had gotton up and than brock had turned around and brock had gotton pedigree'd and he went for the pin and got the win 1.............2...........3

WINNER : HHH AND STILL WHC CHAMPION

(a few minutes of HHH playing to the crowd until he leaves the ring)

BACKSTAGE: WWE team locker room mr mcmahon is standing in his office with the team of Wwe wrestlers representing the wwe today.....

he explains that you guys may have not liked each other at one point in your carrer.. i am sure that each of you have had a match with each other at least twice... but this is not about individual goals and titles this is about the WWE that has given you your job for the last amount of years and we will win !!

Backstage (somewhere else obviously): Triple H (with title on his shoulder) meets in the back with Shawn Michaels (with title on his shoulder)
HHH: DX... we are the champs with the two most prestiges titles in this industry today and dx owns it we will run this show no one with beat us...

Shawn: looks at him for a few seconds *smiles* than (both man at the same time dx chop each other and triple h walks away with shawn michaels out of the arena)

MATCH 3 - ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH 15 wwe 15 tna as you know winner headlines mania 24

Lillian Garcia : (explaining the rules) and calles out the first competitor to be the first entrant....

*RVD's music hits and crowd goes wild he comes to the ring...*
*Great Khali's Music hits and crowd boo's the crap out of him*

bell rings and match begins (every few paragraphs a new entrant comes out)

rvd looks slowly up at the great khali, and hits him in the chest.
nothing happens he hits him again.. but he doesnt even flinch..
rvd starts the kicking, over and over again but to no avail.
Khali pushes rvd back through the second rope (not elimination)
Khali raises both hands high like he does and walkes around the ring boasting like he had just won the rumble.
Rvd crawls back into the ring and gets on the top rope and jumps at khali but he gets caught and khali throws rvd over the top rope (he is eliminated)

*khali boating a few seconds until the next entrant*
*its..... Kurt angle!*

kurt angle steps slowly into the ring....
he takes one step into the ring and khali runs at him he than pulls the top rope down and he had gone over it... khali is out..

khali pissed off gets back into the ring and attacks the wrestling machine kurt ange and chops him in the head and puts him into a khali vice grip and holds it in for a good few minutes until he is forced out of the ring...

(i really really dont have time to anounce and defeat every single superstar there it all 30 of them i am sory but most other book this ones are like the ending of the match in detail is..... so i am going to do that........ i am sory for any onconvinience)

(fast forward 40minutes) final five Kurt angle(wwe) + Sting(tna) + Mr Kennedy (wwe) + John Cena (tna) + Taker (WWE)
the setting is that kurt is got sting in the ankle lock in the middle of the ring..
and cena is battling and throwing ringts and lefts with kennedy...

kurt had let go off sting he is hurt enough for now and he goes behind cena and pulls the straps off his shirt and angle slams him...

Kennedy goes onto the top rope and is about to frog splash him .....
kennedy takes a while and in the mean time cena had been playing possum he leaped up and jumped onto the top rope with cena and had put kennedy onto his shoulders...

kennedy gets F-U'd over the top rope from the top turnbuckle and he is eliminated....

Meanwhile (taker is getting up from a savage beating given by sting earlier and than out of no where brock lesner appears and runs to the ring and f5's him and throws him over the top rope (pay back from the match earlier)

meanwhile sting is up and he gave kurt angle a big boot and cena goes onto kurt and starts choking him.....

sting wants the match his and grabbs john cena and gives him a pump handle slam..
Sting than lifts kurt up and does the same to him...
he lifts cena up again and chokeslames him over the top rope
(final two sting and kurt angle)

Sting slowly walks to words Angle he lifts him up and kurt suddenly belley to belley suplexes him..

than goes for the ankle again he gets it in and has him in the ankle lock....

a while later he lets go and lifts him up (slowly he is very big and heavy)
sting than clostlines him...

sting had ran towords him at full speed and tried the big boot but kurt ducked it (near the ropes at this time) kurt now behind sting he gets angle slame'd and over the top rope even a giant angle slam

WINNER OF THE MATCH AND 2008 WINNER OF THE ROYAL RUMBLE AND THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA KURT ANGLE!!!!!

(KURT DANCES AROUND AND CELEBRATES A GOOD FIVE MINUTES UNTIL THE NEXT MATCH)

Match 4 - TNA VS WWE 8 MAN TAG ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE COMPANY RIGHTS..... (TNA- Orton +MArk Henry + Austin + Umaga)
(WWE - Jericho + Goldberg + Kane + Rey Mysterio)

the match starts with Goldberg vs Umaga

golberg runs at umaga at full speed and knocks him down... (a sort of clostline / spear)

he picks him up but umaga pokes him in the eye..

umaga runs at him and kocks him down, he than picks up the carcus and drags him to the (tna side) bottom turnbuckle he is going for that thing that he runs at them in full speed and smashes his head with the bum...

well he runs at him but goldberg moves out of the way... goldberg gets up and suplexes him...

he than goes for the pin but barely gets a two count..

When both men are up umaga gets DDT'd but nothing happens he gets up before goldberg does. goldberg than runs at him with a spear but umaga moves out of the way and gets his shoulder hurt because he hits the turnbuckle pole thing.

Umaga picks him up and throws him at his own corner and is like screaming (samoa... like he does lol)

Goldberg in his own corner gets a blind tag (because he is hurt)
and rey mysterio tages himself in he jumps onto the top rope and mid air dropkicks him but nothing happens..

rey leans down at the second rope and runs really fast at umaga..
umaga kicks him in the head and goes for the pin..
but only gets a 1 count...

He drags rey to a corner and does that running thing he tried to do before and hits it.

he than picks rey up and samoan spikes him..

he goes for the pin and rey mysterio is eliminated...

(Kane + golberg + jericho vs Umaga + orton + austin + henry left)
Kane is the next guy in he runs at umaga and shoulder takles him out of the ring.

umaga is getting really really pissed and he gets himself counted out when he continues to kick the bottom rope and anounce table....

he is counted out and its now Kane vs Henry

(Golberg + Kane + jericho vs Henry + austin + orton left)

Kane runs at henry triing to clostline him but to no avail he doesnt even move back..
he does it again and again but nothing ....

this time he runs at him with a big boot and kane has gotten him off his feet.

Kane had than picked him up and had pulled him to his corner.. where he tags jericho into the match....

Jericho is just kicking and pucnhing uncontrollably at Henry in his corner.
until henry over powers and pushes him away to the other side of the ring and he picks him up and (his finisher lol i just forgot what it was) to jericho and had gotten it in he goes for the pin but jericho got his foot on the bottom rope.

orton on his corner gets off with out the reff seing he takes jerichos foot off the bottom rope and he gets pinned and eliminated.

(Kane and goldberg vs orton + austin + Henry)

Kane is next in the match he and henry throw right hands until he chokeslames henry and eliminates him.

orton the next man in the match, he slides around the ring to a weaken kane (took alot of energy to chokeslam him) and RKO's him (he was almost at his feet) he gets pinned.

Golberg is the remaining surviver ....

Goldberg gets Rko's and than austin gets taged in and he gets stunner'd and he is eliminated...

lillian anounces (and the winner of the match TNA)

austin grabbs the mike and speaks : " i two weeks ago signed a contract on friday night smackdown saying that i was a Tna superstar.... but i didnt sign my name.... i signed Mcmahon's name !!! therefore mcmahon is tna property and i am still wwe superstar.. he stunners orton and pins him.

Lillian : and the winner of the match WWE !!!

Austin : i wasnt finished and with no more mcmahon i am now the gm of wwe taking his spot..!!!

THE ROYAL RUMBLE GOES OFF THE AIR I WOULD LOVE !!! YOU TO COMMENT ON THE STUFF AND HOW I COULD IMPROVE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER DID A PPV AND THE 4TH WEEK I EVER DID !!

SEE YAS RAW TO COME SOON

I AM BACK ONLINE AND ROYAL RUMBLE WILL Be UP very very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo