WWE should sign this guy

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
Check this guy out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrROzlqaies

this guy fits perfectly in a pg era, and is a comedy/gimmicky character that can work instantly. Hes got perfect charisma with the suit and the dance moves. and a bonus this guy has wrestling ability.

My question is what are your thoughts on this guy? Should WWE sign him? Would he fit perfectly into the WWE?

and no, this is not a joke.:):):):):):)

Definitely not in WWE. However, that dancing routine looks an awful lot like the indy wrestler Human Tornado. Just sayin.

We already have Brodus Clay for all our dancing needs. A dancing robot would just be extraneous dancing nonsense.

I like it. He does it well, and looks like he knows a good deal of good wrestling moves.

I'd sign him.

Can you imagine the merch sales??? They'd go through the roof.

I can't speak on his wrestling ability and if he deserves to be signed, but with that gimmick? Never. That gimmick seems fun as hell though, and based on some of the footage I saw.. it doesn't look like he's doing to bad for himself on the indy's. He is where he should be.

Hell no,this would be a bad bad move on WWE's part...I could see this turning into a Jerry Sandusky situation where he's accused of touching kids in the showers after matches

While I will say "no" to signing Shockwave to the main roster, I do feel that he is something worth looking at as far as developmental for this reason only:

Dolph Ziggler aka Nick Nemeth was listed dead last in the PWI 500 also!

It was after this, WWE signed him, placed him with Chavo Guerrero (Kerwin White). Then Eddie passed, Kerwin White storyline was dropped, Nick joined the Spirit Squad in OVW....rest is history.

I am never against giving someone a shot to prove themselves, even on a smaller level.

I'm personally a big fan of this guy on the indy circuit here in NY/NJ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQXWb2UJ5XM

Chris "The Show" Steeler, or "Hi-Def" Chris Steeler. However you slice it...he's good. Might say "Who's the Man?" too much, but he sells well, executes with agression...he's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back