• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wierdest wwe/f superstar ever

If you want some good old-fashioned old school weird, it's a 3 way tie between Crazy Luke Graham, Bugsy McGraw, and everyone's favorite; George "The Animal" Steele. For 80s/90s weird; The Bushwhackers. Anyone who can change from one of the most violent teams of all time, to one of the goofiest has to qualify as "weird squared".

In a universe full of giants, roidheads, goths, worm-chewers, snake charmers, tattoo freaks, imitation pimps, masked "monsters", severe pesonality disorders, and generally speaking muscle bound fake tan enthusiasts wearing their underwear in public, I'd say that the weirdest WWE/F superstar would in fact be the most normal superstar.

to that end, I pick Tommy Dreamer. Just a normal, goateed, pot-bellied man from the outerboroughs trying to get over. Sure he did make some questionable fashion choices in the early 90s (green suspenders), but well, who didn't? Because he was so undeniably normal, minus the fact that he seemed to enjoy getting beaten with a singapore cane, he gets my vote as being the absolute strangest in the parallel universe that is the WWE.

Waylon Mercy. Dan Spivey did a wonderful job of pulling that one off. Went from being a southern Gentleman face like character to a crazy heel as soon as the bell rang. Umm Festus anyone? He could pull off a wonderful promo and put on a decent match. It's too bad Spivey got injured by Kevin Nash and a botched power bomb during a world title fight. It ended the poor mans career. It also killed a very interesting gimmic. Goldust is the most successful weirdo I wish they'd use him properly. CAN THEY THOUGH WITH A TVPG RATING?

Kane only because his back story make no sense and his character progression gets weirder and weirder. First his face is burnt and now its not, face he needs to talk with a device for a year and now he can talk normally, then we have his backstory he keeps saying he burnt down the house but even Undertaker admitted in 1998 that he was the one that burnt down the house.

Of course there are things like Katie Vick, forced rape, electrocuting Shane's balls, etc.

I'd have to say that hornswoggle, because at least Kane started talking like a person. Hornswoggle still talks in little grunts and barks. Still don't know what the heck he's saying. I will say Jesse and Festus didn't quite sit well with me. Never knew the whole story with those two before they took them off tv. Then Kizarny, that was something just completely balls to the wall batcrazy.

Mankind: Wrestlers are known for showboating, entering the ring and doing a pose, usually showcasing muscles, like Shawn Michaels or Triple H, but Mick Foley's Mankind stood out from that stereotype when he entered the ring, huddled in the corner, and began clawing at his hair. He seemed to enjoy pain, as he wrestled the Undertaker in the most violent matches, including a Hell in A Cell match, where he was not only thrown off the top, but put right through the top of the cell and onto the ring below. Then Mankind took a turn towards the comedy route, wearing a sock on his hand, and spouting phrases like "Have a Nice Day!" Entertaining but Mankind=Weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back