WWE SD! LD 9/23: Everybody Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked

Wade is six foot five slamming his opponent down. That's how.

I think he is taller than that. :p

2q2pop3.jpg

I understand that his that he is tall and how he slams his people down and what not, its just I just can't buy into it I guess. Sure it would probably kill me but, him beating someone like Cena with it or Orton just doesn't look right in my eyes. Wasteland on Justin was good as he is small but to bigger guys it doesn't look legit. I don't know :banghead:

X- I don't want to be a dick or anything bc, you know youre a mod and scary and shit, but isnt that a spoiler?

I miss when HIAC was actually THE match to end the high profile feuds and it was as barbaric as advertised.

They should do away with this idiotic ppv that's 2 weeks after another one and just give us maybe one HIAC/year at random like it used to be. The match has only lost its luster due to oversaturation, knowing when it's going to occur, and having matches that make no sense. As usual since this ppv began, none of these feuds warrant a HIAC

Does anyone really find the Christian character interesting and/or something that should be all over the show? I know he gets that "well, he is suppose to be good, so everything he does IS good" treatment by a lot of people here.. But I am just not getting it.

Kane vs Edge wasn't good at all. None of it was. I always found Edge to be a tad annoying. I will probably get bashed to hell for that but its the truth. I am a bigger fan of Christian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back