WWE SD! LD 8/19: Finally Defeated

He actually may have a point. Sin Cara Vs Del Rio would be a fucking SICK program for the mexican tour in the fall

True and I'm sure Del Rio would be able to work with the real Sin Cara well. Problem is I don't see him in a WWE title feud anytime soon. Maybe for the dark matches they can interact

True and I'm sure Del Rio would be able to work with the real Sin Cara well. Problem is I don't see him in a WWE title feud anytime soon. Maybe for the dark matches they can interact

Uh, he would be able to work with Sin Cara 2.0 well too. I dont think the real one is coming back. Ever.

Dig the Rihanna look. I'm tall and lightskin (brown) so I might dye my hair blonde just to look like Chris Brown.:p

So Sheamus gets thrown through the baricade and he is here tonight. Christian gets RKOd and he isnt? Oh Okay....

Well there's a big difference first, Sheamus: 6'6 275 lbs and bad ass babyface who can stand that type of punishment, Christian: 6'2 227 and cowardly heel. Second, Orton did more than just RKO Christian much more.

Kelly Kelly in blue looks like McCool....Ohh that booty rub. Is that such a bad thing.

And did anyone just noticed the Converse shoes on A.J? God she is fighting against Tara and Tessmacher on favorite female wrestler.

I feel like Kelly Kelly's reign of dominance is just a giant slap in the face of anyone that wants to see women's wrestling be... you know... good. It's bad enough that she can't seem to lose as champ, but she has to use the stink faces and ass slaps to do it.

Uh, he would be able to work with Sin Cara 2.0 well too. I dont think the real one is coming back. Ever.

I agree with the first point, but I'm still holding out hope for the second. I think he just needs time to adapt. It's not like he has a bunch of guys to work with. At the very least I wanna see the real one vs Rey Mysterio before he leaves

I feel like Kelly Kelly's reign of dominance is just a giant slap in the face of anyone that wants to see women's wrestling be... you know... good. It's bad enough that she can't seem to lose as champ, but she has to use the stink faces and ass slaps to do it.

She is the female 2007 John Cena!

The only time women's wrestling was any good was when they were ****ty.

who spells their name mat its a disgrace to matts everywhere and shouldn't be a sign in the front row

The irony is strong in this statement. Who spells their name "matt?" Don't they usually do "Matt?" Let people spell their name the way the want.

The irony is strong in this statement. Who spells their name "matt?" Don't they usually do "Matt?" Let people spell their name the way the want.

lol its a joke but good catch on the lowercase m and im not seriously gonna get mad at a guy who spells his name Mat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back