• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE releases Shelton Benjamin and some other people I think!

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
WWE.com has announced that it has released the following talents:

-Mickie James

-Shelton Benjamin

-Kung Fu Naki

-Jimmy Wang Yang

-Slam Master J

-Katie Lea Burchill

And lo there was dancing on the streets as the lazy Shelton was released.

Mickie is a HUGE surprise though

ewrestlingnews.com said:
Regarding Mickie James' shocking release today from WWE, she was fired because she more than once on the European tour arrived late for the bus, holding up travel.

That was considered the straw that broke the camel's back dating back to her being disciplined by being sent to SmackDown! due to substandard performances and issues with her weight. They were also not happy with her music aspirations. Maria felt the same wrath with her release from WWE. WWE management doesn't take kindly to their talent doing outside projects while working a full-time WWE schedule.

According to a source, she had just beaten a bad staph infection and was lucky to return in time for Wrestlemania. Many felt she should have been more professional in her dealings with WWE.

Thats what music does to you

Mickie was a shocker, but I don't care about the Women's division. Benjamin, while talented in the ring, was going nowhere. And as for the other four... I was more surprised to find out they actually had jobs than I was to find out they had been released.

Fuck not Mickie, easily my favourite Diva. I'm honestly shocked at some of the names on that list, especially Benjamin and James.

Cue talks of Benjamin to TNA and them turning him into a superstar.

Yeah, the Diva's botch, but Mickie has thrown pity parties for herself in the middle of the ring afterward before because of said botches.

Oh yeah, Mickie James gets fired because she botches a High Angle Spike DDT and has some meat in her ass. But the Bella Twins get to keep their jobs even though botch something as basic as coming through the ropes? I suppose next they release Serena because she has too much meat in her chest.

The only one I really care about is Mike Knox. I thought he could of done well in the mid card.

Mickie doesnt surprise me at all, she is on the wwes hit list since her relationship with Cena ended, he was the main reason she was sent to the B show but fired?, this makes no sense.

as for shelton I cant believe it, the guy worked his butt off for the WWE and imo i believe that they want to free up some space, he could have had some classic matches with the likes of daniel bryan and helped elevate alot of the NXT guys.

Its a damn shame that they got rid of these guys, as for the rest well they where just fodder and as for funaki, I guess his pet butt kissing days are over now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back