WWE RAW LD on 7/26 lacks a catchy and humorous title.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator

NO "DIE" IN TEAM
Last week, John Cena refused to join The Nexus, instead opting to assemble a team to combat them at Summerslam. Said team's final member was none other than WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart. But with rumors of Hart's condition abounding, will the legend name a replacement or go into the match full steam ahead?

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND
Last week, "Mr. Money In The Bank" The Miz nearly cashed in his briefcase on Sheamus, which caused the crowd (and the IWC) to explode. However, he never got it officially taken from him so he is still running around with it in his hands. Will Miz cash in tonight, or will he hold on to it a while longer?

THE WARRIOR AND THE SNAKE
Randy Orton and Sheamus are set to face each other at Summerslam for the WWE Championship. With both men riding a hot streak, their interactions are sure to cause some sparks. What will happen with both men tonight?

_________
GUESTS: Don't hesitate to sign up! The Live Discussions are always fun, and once RAW is over you can discuss it in the WWE section. There are also other places to discuss TNA, ROH, politics, music, movies, and more! There's something for everyone on Wrestlezone Forums. Registration takes a few minutes and is completely free. The staff will be able to answer anyquestions you may have and they are extremely friendly. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
_______

Wish I could be watching... :(

I'm thinking about watching tonight. If I take a nap now, I could get up and watch it whilst getting enough sleep for work tomorrow...

Decisions, decisions.

I may just infact actually be here for an LD for the first time in weeks. Very curious to see where all of the major angles are heading into Summerslam since Hunter and Taker's injuries threw a wrench into their initial plans.

Hopefully we get another good match sometime tonight like we did with the triple threat last week. Have any matches been announced for tonight?

I think we need to come up with a consensus name for John Cena's team.

John Cena's Band of Fucking Morons.

Anyone?

I think we need to come up with a consensus name for John Cena's team.

John Cena's Band of Fucking Morons.

Anyone?

Cena, Edge, Jericho, Bret Hart... those are some pretty huge names. I might go with Cena's Team of Bad Haircuts. JoMo, R-Truth, Khali, Jericho's 10 year old haircut... they must have gotten a coupon book for supercuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back