WWE RAW LD 9th March - #Axelmania Running Wild

We all should get the Warrior Award for sticking by this shit product over the last year.

That would actually have to be a different award named the Hogan/Cena Award. ;) :p

Edit: or the Vince Special Thanks Award. :p

I really don't want to be one of those Roman haters but it is difficult to give a shit about this guy.

I really don't want to be one of those Roman haters but it is difficult to give a shit about this guy.

I agree.... I mean a few years ago Ryback was a lot more over than Roman was.. I would have believed Ryback as a more believable threat to someone than Roman would be.

Instead of just making this match about Reigns slaying the beast, have him call out Brock for only being in wrestling for the money and having no passion. Have Roman talk about how wrestling is literally in his blood and is his life and how he hates how someone like Brock who could give two-shits about the WWE is representing the business that he and is family has busted their asses for.

That would add so much more depth to the match and create a legitimate issue between the two, which is what's sorely lacking from this match-up. Plus it would help people actually care about Reigns and actually want to see him win.

Instead of just making this match about Reigns slaying the beast, have him call out Brock for only being in wrestling for the money and having no passion. Have Roman talk about how wrestling is literally in his blood and is his life and how he hates how someone like Brock who could give two-shits about the WWE is representing the business that he and is family has busted their asses for.

That would add so much more depth to the match and create a legitimate issue between the two, which is what's sorely lacking from this match-up. Plus it would help people actually care about Reigns and actually want to see him win.

+1 I mean it didn't stop Cena from going at the Rock in a similar type way... why can't Roman?

Just like last week and the previous week and the previous week: I still have no reason to care about this match. Why do I want to see Lesnar lose the belt? Because he beat up Undertaker? So? It was a fair match. Why do I want to see Reigns win the title? Because he's Rock's cousin? So? So is Jimmy Uso. There's no connection to the fans here and no reason to want to see this match.

Now would be the perfect time for him to come out and do this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back