• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 9th March - #Axelmania Running Wild

B_sdY4QU0AA4DdL.jpg

Can we just have Randy destroy Seth and set the match for Wrestlemania? I have no idea why they're tip-toeing there when we all know it's going to happen. Orton should be spending these weeks declaring war on the Authority and doing everything he can to murder Seth instead of this weird infiltration nonsense.

lmao I loved that opening segment, best authority segment all year - Rollins was great, Orton was great, Jamie Noble was great...just a fun segment. Straight outta the goodfellas playbook.
Better sibling rivalry than Stardust/Goldust.

I'll watch it tomorrow. Only Brock's segment really interests me. I've seen Bryan vs. Bad News way too many times. It's like they gave up.

A handicap match ??

Jesus christ give me a fuckin break. You're giving us this shit with a couple weeks until Mania?? Get a fuckin clue.

This is why I only watch the network...and no, people like me are NOT good for business. You need fans to invest in the current product to survive you fucks.

Ah well, back to watching Wrestlemania 5...
(By the way..Shawn sells that clothesline from Akeem like a fuckin champ..brutal)

Can we just have Randy destroy Seth and set the match for Wrestlemania? I have no idea why they're tip-toeing there when we all know it's going to happen. Orton should be spending these weeks declaring war on the Authority and doing everything he can to murder Seth instead of this weird infiltration nonsense.

Indeed.

I guess the Authority is here to stay for a longer time given the story on Orton's return and Sting's appearance wrote itself.

Sting takes out HHH, whilst Orton takes out the rest of the Authority in his bid to get to Rollins at Mania. Simple yet effective... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back